Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,182 members, 7,815,138 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? (29390 Views)

Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Why Can't Ladies Easily Date Short Men Even Short Ladies Want Tall Guys? / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Mine4God: 3:26pm On Oct 06, 2010
As a matter of fact, love is not all about hieght Nigeria. Its all about exposure & money. Think about two Nigerian Artists, Chinedu & Osita Iheme (known as Aki & Pawpaw), girls are following them like flies cuz of their puplicity & wealth.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by GeorgeD1(m): 7:41pm On Oct 06, 2010
abeg tell them jooooooo! aki and paw paw for real!!! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by naijadiva2(f): 8:28pm On Oct 06, 2010
Mine4God:

As a matter of fact, love is not all about hieght Nigeria. Its all about exposure & money. Think about two Nigerian Artists, Chinedu & Osita Iheme (known as Aki & Pawpaw), girls are following them like flies cuz of their puplicity & wealth.

Im sorry, but with their fame and money I still couldn't get down with them.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by ccollins(m): 9:49pm On Oct 06, 2010
Liar,like if u got d chance
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:22pm On Oct 07, 2010
ccollins:

he, he,he! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by herzy: 2:11pm On Oct 07, 2010
to be sincere, short guys mean short dick, while tall guys equals long dick. i,ll rather go for tall guy that will make me scream! i very tall though
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by naijadiva2(f): 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2010
ccollins:

uncalled for. . . .
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 5:25pm On Oct 07, 2010
ccollins:

No, that's why everbody is different. You can't just pontificate that most girls would die for Aki and Pawpaw simply because they happen to be celebrities.
The point is that there are more personal qualities that have to be considered, by either gender, like charm, intelligence, beauty and height.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by ccollins(m): 9:49pm On Oct 07, 2010
@herzy,what a stupid thinking i've seen. @naijadiva,what i said isn't disrespectful.Its a bleeping fact.I mean even aki n paw paw have too many sexy tall ladies b4 they even think of u.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by naijadiva2(f): 10:39pm On Oct 07, 2010
no need for personal attacks. And I could care less if im the last person on their mind. The girls going after them are nothing but a bunch of groupies, so yea, i think i'll pass.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 10:16am On Oct 08, 2010
Yep. There are some girls that go after celebrities purely because they are famous or even because they are famous for being famous.lol
But you Collins can't just generalize and say that most or even many girls have that groupie mentality. Everyone has their own personal standards.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2010
fact remains that most girls the world over will fall over themselves to have the opportunity of marrying a socalled short man provided he has long pockets stuffed with cash! wink
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Giogys: 2:55pm On Aug 24, 2011
Hi Echidime,
Good day,I'm very happy mailing you this day to appreciate you for all your posts on the Nairaland forum especially on the Ogboni Fraternity topic.Most of us Africans are very much ignorant about our traditional and cultural values as well as the realities surrounding human evolution.If you are what you are today,I think it is as a rerult of the great distinction you have made between the world of sight and that of forms.
I'm a Cameroonian presently in Yaoundé and one who strongly advocates the use of magic in the day to day running of ones life.I've equally been a strong member of an online forum known as the Western Mysteries where I've presented and upholded our African traxditional values.I have done a great number of research work on occultism and have equally been following up your theises about ROF since 2006.
As true African brothers,I will like to tell you now that I'm very interested in joining the R.O.F and want you to give me guidance.
I will stop here for now while hoping to read from you soon.
Accept my greetings and appreciations in Light and Magic.

George
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by RaffL(m): 2:32pm On Dec 24, 2011
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Dec 25, 2011
im already short as it is.
it wouldn't look right lol.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by toygod2: 6:04pm On Sep 12, 2012
dunno

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.