Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,989 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:55 AM

Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? (29389 Views)

Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Why Can't Ladies Easily Date Short Men Even Short Ladies Want Tall Guys? / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Blazing99: 9:35am On Sep 30, 2010
The issue here is that girls love to stereotype a lot without being stereotyped. Every girl always wants a tall slim handsome husband, but when they age without getting married they tend to change these views.

I remember a non-beautiful girl who was showing off to me telling me that she's dating a tall handsome guy. The guy dumped her 2 months after when she stopped giving him her tittties, lol
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 30, 2010
We don't necessarily hate short men. I guess its just the fact that we want someone tall and strong like to wrap their
arms around us and make us feel secure. And it looks really awkward for the woman to be taller then the man.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Blazing99: 10:15am On Sep 30, 2010
rokiatu:

We don't necessarily hate short men. I guess its just the fact that we want someone tall and strong like to wrap their
arms around us and make us feel secure. And it looks really awkward for the woman to be taller then the man.

So the short men dont deserve women huh! Awkward for the woman to be taller than the man, if a guy looks at the awkqard physical features in u, wud that be cool with u?
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by davidif: 10:29am On Sep 30, 2010
I don't dislike short men, I just prefer a tall man. I'm 5'9" ½ and I like the idea of having someone bigger than me. I don't know if that sounds weird to you but I just like it. Anyway, I like men whether short or tall. Most of the guys I have been with have been shorter than me. I try to look past height [lol, to pun intended] and look at who the person is ad an individual. Hmmm, poster you seem to be up my alley . I have a crush on a Nigerian guy that's 6'7". Hehehe, he's such a hottie . Too bad he doesn't live in the US . And poster, you question is like asking why do guys like women with big butts? Its all a matter of preference. There are some women who like men tall and there are those who like 'em short. I personally don't mind having a pocket boyfriend lmao. Oh and I almost forgot to mention, usually being big tends to lead people to think of power.

InkedNerd,
I can't explain that one. My guess is biology. I also love an awesome waist to hip ratio especially one that sways from side to side when they walk and also let's not forget the marvellous twins in front. They are just as extremely as important as there cousins behind lol.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Creamish(f): 10:38am On Sep 30, 2010
Blazing99:

So the short men dont deserve women huh! Awkward for the woman to be taller than the man, if a guy looks at the awkqard physical features in u, wud that be cool with u?

dis dosnt change anything . . it is purely individualistic. Julius Agwu is married to a taller lady so I guess she proved the thread wrong. My uncle got married to a much taller lady . .d stupid photographer dint get d hint when he stood on the higher part of the staircase to level d height difference. . he caught it all full shot. LOL.

If a lady prefers dem tall, its her choice . . some guyz r all about endowment . .dosnt mean d less endowed will crucify dem or comit suicide . does it?
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Oligarki: 10:43am On Sep 30, 2010
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Bese: 11:03am On Sep 30, 2010
[I tried beating the stereotype once. . . I dated a shorter guy , am 5"10 on heels am like 6"2 or so

twas not nice . . . I remember this party we went for, I was looking like his elder sister , he kept telling me to walk in front cos his fwends were laffing at him

after him i said i would never date a guy shorter dan 6"3 again

Report to moderator Logged]
Gal, at 6'2" you are too tall for most guys. A lady shd maintain btw 5'6" - 5'10" so that you can hav a compatible guy.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by engope1: 11:16am On Sep 30, 2010
well may be because they do not want a guy who will need a stool b4 a kiss
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by namdo(m): 11:21am On Sep 30, 2010
secure a chick? grin cool only one cent @Oligarki
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 30, 2010
Blazing99:

haha is called preference sweetie we are not fighting.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by foreignboy: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2010
grin grin grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked shocked :obut there is one thing about short men.they can perform.dont you think so grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by kobikwelu(m): 12:05pm On Sep 30, 2010
errrmmm

because they are short
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by xtreemnig(m): 12:07pm On Sep 30, 2010
Its good to be tall,you are useful in your planned nature.

Its also good to be short cos you also have your own usefulness in your disability.

yet i will stick to an average man of 5,9 - 6,0

they make about the best in stature looks confidence and above all the swagg is always thight.

My opinion *******
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by DeepSoul(f): 12:31pm On Sep 30, 2010
@OP:

because I cant bend down to kiss a short man.
It's bad for my spine grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 30, 2010
Deep Soul:

@OP:

LMAO!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Creamish(f): 1:01pm On Sep 30, 2010
Deep Soul:

@OP:

Uv got a point there babes grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by GeorgeD1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
do girls world over dislike short men? well, not in naija because as long as you have your pocket full of cash,
girls here will flock around you even if you're as short as a toyota engine! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Blazing99: 2:08pm On Sep 30, 2010
Creamish:

dis dosnt change anything . . it is purely individualistic. Julius Agwu is married to a taller lady so I guess she proved the thread wrong. My uncle got married to a much taller lady . .d silly photographer dint get d hint when he stood on the higher part of the staircase to level d height difference. . he caught it all full shot. LOL.

If a lady prefers dem tall, its her choice . . some guyz r all about endowment . .dosnt mean d less endowed will crucify dem or comit suicide . does it?

Yeah u're right its all about people's choices. I just wish the world's a place where people's physical features are not the main consideration when going into relationships. But unfortunately if that wouldn't happen. Poor short guys they end up becoming very powerful, take a look at Hitler, Abacha, Napoleon,etc.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Echidime(m): 2:11pm On Sep 30, 2010
all the ladies saying all these here, are the very ones who love enjoying the dicks of short men as short men lavish money on them than taller men,pretenders grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Memunah(f): 2:23pm On Sep 30, 2010
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Creamish(f): 3:01pm On Sep 30, 2010
Blazing99:

Yeah u're right its all about people's choices. I just wish the world's a place where people's physical features are not the main consideration when going into relationships. But unfortunately if that wouldn't happen. Poor short guys they end up becoming very powerful, take a look at Hitler, Abacha, Napoleon,etc.

hmm . . .i doubt they became powerful cos babes dint give dem face sha . . . grin Like i always hear, derz a man/woman for everyone . . some marraiges have proved it grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by ChikiChik(f): 3:39pm On Sep 30, 2010
A nice post. One has to be tall or short, so short guys has taken one and thus should not bother if they are liked or not. Tall girls just mind you if you marry tall guys be ready to give birth to "Ova long" children
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by SALady(f): 4:10pm On Sep 30, 2010
Short guys cant stand short guys either so why must we
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by DOAweb(m): 4:12pm On Sep 30, 2010

Well, I think I need to say my piece here - yea yea call me short - 5''7. I have had girls saying am too short for them, but at the same time I have dated more 5''10  ladies than 5''2s .

Don't have money, so don't think because am rich.

Come to think of it - 5 marriage proposals from women in 2yrs, AM NOT DOING TO BADlY  grin grin grin

Cheers
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by tomiko1: 5:00pm On Sep 30, 2010
i'm 6'4". my gf likes that. reason being, she "feels" protected tongue. so i guess the reason for most girls liking tall girls is the sense of protection and security, if if the guy is not really strong physically lmao

haha,
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nizoral(f): 5:39pm On Sep 30, 2010
ok e be like say u short abi udey try to knw y gals no dey gree for u abi
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Omolola1(f): 5:45pm On Sep 30, 2010
lol
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Ranoscky(m): 6:44pm On Sep 30, 2010
I don't know my height, but i believe am from 6" above !!!

And i don't give a DAMN to the height of whoever gurl i'll get married to. LOVE WILL DO THE TALKING ON THAT !!!
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by bkbabe97y(m): 7:49pm On Sep 30, 2010
I'm about 6'3, my gal is about 5'2- 5'3. . . , it makes me laugh when she tries to kiss me ; even "tippy-toe" dont help! lol
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by adebaxton(m): 7:59pm On Sep 30, 2010
Thank GOD i am 6''3
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by DOAweb(m): 8:00pm On Sep 30, 2010
Nizoral:

ok e be like say u short abi udey try to knw y gals no dey gree for u abi

Girl, if na me you dey refer to, na wrong assertion be dat, @ my 5''7, you go look me twice, if you hear my voice, you go melt, and if I whisper to your ears - u will fall in love  grin grin - Sweetheart I look the part on every level you can think of.  smiley smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by iammodel(m): 11:02pm On Sep 30, 2010
It's a matter of choice and preference. I'm short and cute and i have hot tall pretty girls all flaunting around me,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.