Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,263 members, 7,815,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:20 PM

Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? (29393 Views)

Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Why Can't Ladies Easily Date Short Men Even Short Ladies Want Tall Guys? / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by elrony(m): 12:05am On Oct 01, 2010
i won't say it again tall or short guys don't give protection, the fittest guy is one with a 9 millimeter, even if he's a kid angry

simply put, to some people you are short, to others you are tall lmao,

p.s[b]i didn't come to this world to live for girls,  grin kiss [/b]
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Iyineda(m): 12:08am On Oct 01, 2010
Nicolas Sarkozy laughs at this thread. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by InkedNerd(f): 2:53am On Oct 01, 2010
elrony:

i won't say it again tall or short guys don't give protection, the fittest guy is one with a 9 millimeter, even if he's a kid angry

p.s i didn't come to this world to live for girls,  grin kiss

Yupp, good point [red part].
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by DOAweb(m): 9:37am On Oct 01, 2010
elrony:

p.s[b]i didn't come to this world to live for girls,  grin kiss [/b]

Well good points there my guy but not all dem ladies can take the 9 millimeter if I understand you correctly  grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by djcrucifix(m): 10:35am On Oct 01, 2010
JAMB QUESTION
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by SAGoddess: 10:52am On Oct 01, 2010
Natural selection, only the strong survive. . . . . .
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Oct 01, 2010
elrony:

Now look here my friend its all about sense of security  as opposed to objective actual security. In other words its a purely personal preference. wink
After all everyone get hin own choice.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nnaboys: 2:37pm On Oct 01, 2010
That is funny, but it is the truth. Maybe because they don't feel secured with guys who are the same height with them, slightly taller than them or shorter than them.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by naijadiva2(f): 2:42pm On Oct 01, 2010
i_am_model:

It's a matter of choice and preference. I'm short and cute and i have hot tall pretty girls all flaunting around me,

I need picture proof grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by emmatok(m): 11:57pm On Oct 01, 2010
[

[quote][/quote]
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by roymary: 1:27am On Oct 02, 2010
If you are Short or Brief, tall or long, fat or big , Just make sure you are rich, Imagine Kennis Music, KEKE, he's a short, ugly, and monkeyish but has all the girls at his reach,

End of Story.
shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by safarigirl(f): 2:02am On Oct 02, 2010
SIMPLE:
1. ABOUT 70% OF GIRLS ARE SHORT, NO ONE WANTS TO HAVE A DWARF FOR A CHILD
2. TOO MUCH HARLEQUIN AND MILLS N BOONS, GIRLS THINK MR. RIGHT IS A TALL, CUTE, SEXY, RICH, MACHO DUDE

DAS Y DESE GUYS R LOVED BY LADIES:
WILL SMITH
HITHRIK
KOBE
HUGH JACKMAN
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by hinduism(f): 2:13pm On Oct 02, 2010
I do not dislike any human,all i cherish in a man is only one thing,HE MUST HAVE A HUG manliness to please me,every other thing is secondary to me.

I thank my God that my Nigerian husband is extremely endowed with his Manhood that i don't need to look outside,because of him i love and cherish everything nigerian
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by mubaraq1(m): 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2010
they just wanna make sure they filled the space of their shortness simply because most of the gels are so short
imagine, them wearing high hills
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by hax: 10:40pm On Oct 02, 2010
i know many women that dislike tall guys too.

'he makes me look so short, blah blah blah. . .'

y'all short guys have hope. grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by mubaraq1(m): 10:45pm On Oct 02, 2010
I DONT EVEN KNW WHERE TO CATEGORIZED MY SELF.
SEEMS WHY NOI GELS EVEN WANNA CHAT WITH ME
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:23pm On Oct 04, 2010
i don't think this poster lives in naija because here money has no height.

as long as your loaded to the brim, girls will flock round you irrespective of whether
your tall or short! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by kenkruse: 2:55pm On Oct 04, 2010
This question needs sincere answers and must be taken seriously, I have a friend (male) that is still single today because of this issue. He is short, about 5 feets, but has a good job. He is a master degree holder, living comfortably in a two bedroom flat, has a good car but still could not have girl of his taste for marriage.

He himself is looking for somebody taller than him even if it's an inch. However, none of the girls he has approached so far or been recommended to, agree to marry him based on his height.

This situation is eating him up as most of his colleagues/mates are getting married. sad

So I dare to ask girls, why reject short guys
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by GeorgeD1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
again, i repeat that girls do not reject guys based on tallness or shortness. from my own observation- i have friends who are short mind you, they don't seem to have any shortage of girls despite their stature. girls these
days are mostly interested in the height of your pocket.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by shawn123: 11:50am On Oct 05, 2010
The attarction of a fine girl to ANY(tall, short, thin, pot bellied, bald, fat, stinky, smelly, illitrate) man is directly proportional to the size of the mans pocket, so if you are a guy, dont bother yourself about tall, short etc, get your money right and the girls will swarm over you like bees, They dont like to hear this though but its all over as we can all see, so if u be girl and u vex then na you know grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by naijadiva2(f): 4:36pm On Oct 05, 2010
U guys are pretty strong on this money thing  grin grin. I personally couldnt be with someone just bcuz of money. I've thought about it and nah, its just not for me. but if i find someone who i like period and he had money, then i'll consider that a bonus. cool
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:51pm On Oct 05, 2010
shawn,
you just said it all! money has no height and unfortunately all worldly smart ladies already know that!
a guy can be as tall as an iroko tree but without a dime in his pocket, no lady will come near him! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 8:16pm On Oct 05, 2010
I don't think any man can come here and say that money would make up for a lack of height in a man. Maybe it does for casual flings but in most cases not for marriage between qualified professionals. How much money are we talking about anyway?
In marriage you would tend to look at those desirable attributes in a partner which you would like to be passed on to your kids. Things like beauty, intelligence and height.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Ranoscky(m): 6:52am On Oct 06, 2010
B'cos dey'r lookin for the SHORTER one's dat dey can treat dia fukk up at home wen dey misbehave.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:36am On Oct 06, 2010
tensor,
in an ideal world, yes you may be right but unfortunately we don't live in an ideal world.
i have several friends who happen to be short and i tell you ladies are the least of their
problems. not only are they happily married, they even have to run away from ladies
who keep throwing themselves at him (despite being married)! think about that!
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by ccollins(m): 1:05pm On Oct 06, 2010
Why can't sum tall so-called tall guyz try d maestro and a charismatic guy like JET LI.Lol
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Raylight2(m): 2:59pm On Oct 06, 2010
where dem dey when we dey collect tall?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.