Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:17 AM

Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? (29392 Views)

Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Why Can't Ladies Easily Date Short Men Even Short Ladies Want Tall Guys? / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Odunnu: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2010
Echidime:

Because short men's manliness is too short to reach deep and locate all the secret places of women grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Maybe u are correct.
kitlady02:

hmmmm. . . . . The rich ones are the worst. .

No matter how rich a man is, if he is not at least an inch or 2 taller than me i dont think i can date him.
Gbam! I mean, its not 'corporate' having a short man as husband. LOL
(no offence)
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by 3kay945(m): 2:17pm On Sep 29, 2010
they all want bigger things, good for you if you are beautiful otherwise,  just keep waiting for tall thing,  your 'akara' will get cold before you realize. undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by layuns(m): 2:18pm On Sep 29, 2010
They only dislike the poor short men.

In Nigeria, a man is not judged by his height, but his money power.

Short men with enough money walk taller than tall men without money.

I defnately agree with you cus am 5'7" in height and wow da money is defnately not ma problem and i justle around with dem tall gurls, so money is tha true tallness in Nigeria and aparently tha world,
Hahahahahahhahaahhaha

hmmmm. . . . . The rich ones are the worst. .

No matter how rich a man is, if he is not at least an inch or 2 taller than me i dont think i can date him.

Are u very sure of your comment?
Money makes thinks tall and just wat have you!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by orbaxy(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2010
Odunnu:

Maybe u are correct.Gbam! I mean, its not 'corporate' having a short man as husband. LOL
(no offence)

Please Odunnu, how deep are you? undecided am just being curious,
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by eyoniggar(m): 2:20pm On Sep 29, 2010
Lol @ topic.

Actually this typa topic has been duplicated time and time over again.

As for me, Im 5'7, and most of the girls I have dated are either my height
or 1 or 2 inches taller than I am. 3 inches wont do me a favor, although imma
be cool with it, but I doubt the opposite sex. My present gf is 2 inches taller
than I am, and we are just cool with it.

For the short men out there ranging from 5'5 to 5'9, yall shouldnt feel disliked or
neglected by girls if ur swag, dressing, self-esteem and cash is cool. Trust me
it wud seem assive you are 7ft tall, tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by layuns(m): 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2010
Because short men's manliness is too short to reach deep and locate all the secret places of women        

Maybe u are correct.

Or mayb not correct cuz most of dem short happens to hav tall manliness as a compensation,
Try samplying one
wink
smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by tkb417(m): 2:26pm On Sep 29, 2010
Odunnu:

Maybe u are correct.Gbam! I mean, its not 'corporate' having a short man as husband. LOL
(no offence)
thank God im not short cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by slap1(m): 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2010
I'm not a tall guy but I've got a tall personality, so they tell me. The girls that I've had things with are mostly taller. Even now the taller ones keep coming. I've got something that few tall men have.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by 3kay945(m): 2:32pm On Sep 29, 2010
i actually know of a lady around 5.9'' looking for taller guys,,though she got them, but always disappointed. she end up settling down with a man(not rich!) of 5.6'' or so cause she is damn taller than the dude. tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by layuns(m): 2:34pm On Sep 29, 2010
(no offence)

Please Odunnu, how deep are you?  am just being curious,  

I beg help ask her ooo?
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by dd0904(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2010
met this cute girl once we got talking and all that, at some stage of our conversation she blurts out "but your short" from the look on her face i knew it was Freudian. I wasn't offended in anyway, its not like i'm aki and pawpaw-short or somtin. (mind you, this is a girl who's barely head and shoulders above a leprechaun), If anything, i was surprised at her level of shallowness. So if a girl feels because i'm 5'7" it wont work, then big deal, I mean i wouldn't date a girl thats fugly either so, touche!! smiley. Infact i'd rather have one christina Milian than 10 Naomi Campbells. So bottom line is everybodi get im taste
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by IBEXY(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2010
Why do short men like taller women  undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Ranoscky(m): 2:42pm On Sep 29, 2010
Echidime:

Girls can only date short men if the guy is loaded with too much money even if he got that money through BLOOD MONEY RITUALS girls will date him and abandone the tall poor guy. Money and HUG manliness is all girls want nothing more,as this picture explains the power of women over men

That ur pix gat me laffin $$$$$ into my bank account !!! grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by InkedNerd(f): 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2010
IBEXY:

Why do short men like taller women  undecided

Hmmm, good question. I saw something on the news about it one day and they asked a  short men and he said they like tall women so they can kill off the short genes lol.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nwaka77: 2:46pm On Sep 29, 2010
3kay945:

they all want bigger things, good for you if you are beautiful otherwise,  just keep waiting for tall thing,  your 'akara' will get cold before you realize. undecided

Give it a rest or is it by force? I don't understand Nigerians and their weird mind set. There is something called preference. It has nothing to do with biological clock! Can you be intimate with a woman you don't find attractive? Same way some women cannot fall in love with a minie me. Besides, back in the day when I waa single I dated some short man and he was insecure telling not to wear even a 2 inch heel! Who wants to put up with that kinda headache for the rest of one's life? Besides, height runs in my family and I do not want short engines for kids. Luckily, I am tall and so is hubby. So there!
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by haykay20: 2:52pm On Sep 29, 2010
come to think of it, every guys have been claiming to be tall, don't we have short guys in NL??
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Odunnu: 2:53pm On Sep 29, 2010
orbaxy:

Please Odunnu, how deep are you? undecided am just being curious,
Ask Tkb417,he's in a better position to answer.
@Slap, chei I had plans but you just became short.Sorry.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by honeric01(m): 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
So no hope for a 5'1? sad sad sad sad
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Ranoscky(m): 2:56pm On Sep 29, 2010
Nwaka77:

Give it a rest or is it by force? I don't understand Nigerians and their weird mind set. There is something called preference. It has nothing to do with biological clock! Can you be intimate with a woman you don't find attractive? Same way some women cannot fall in love with a minie me. Besides, back in the day when I waa single I dated some short man and he was insecure telling not to wear even a 2 inch heel! Who wants to put up with that kinda headache for the rest of one's life? Besides, height runs in my family and I do not want short engines for kids. Luckily, I am tall and so is hubby. So there!

You got it all WRONG !!!

He is so damn right! There'r some short gurls that prefers datin tall guys. But when a short guy comes for a short gurl (maybe d guy is her true love, but b'cos he's short), she'll ignore him and keep searchin for tall guys. while her age is goin down. maybe later she'll get married to the wrong hieghted man!

*That is one reason why so many gurls married the wrong men, sayin they'r lookin for men with hieght*
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by 3kay945(m): 3:01pm On Sep 29, 2010
Nwaka77:

luck you!, some others are not. wink
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by naijadiva2(f): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2010
Personaaly, I don't like tall men, I dont want a s ituation whereby I will look like a kid beside my husband or my husband will have to bend everytime we want to kiss or [b]i will have to stretch or elongate my neck like a bird to kiss him orlook in his eye.[/b]lol

Well look at it this way, it'll be a way to graudually stretch the body  grin.

I like guys taller than me bcuz im short. Im only 5'3". My dream height is 5'9" but that'll never happen angry. I wear atleast 4" heals but i still feel short bcuz all the other tall ppl (women) are also wearing heels lol.

I don't want my guy to be too tall tho, no 6'ft and above. thats too much for ME.  5'7"-6ft is good for me. Now if he's all that and extra fly then I can adjust my standards  cheesy.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by samm(m): 3:03pm On Sep 29, 2010
Ladies like tall men because
1) Tall men have the best personalities
2) Tall men are ALWAYS successful
3) Tall men love them the best
4) Tall men rule the world
5) Tall men can reach the heavens
6) Their offsprings will have all the above traits
7) Short men will be extinct soon
8.) Being with tall men is the best thing that will ever happen to them
9) The word short is evil
10) Being with a tall man guarantees a problem free relationship

Abeg let's go get a life. This thread sef.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by martinosi: 3:31pm On Sep 29, 2010
googles:

grin grin grin grin

I tried beating the stereotype once. . . I dated a shorter guy , am 5"10 on heels am like 6"2 or so

twas not nice . . . I remember this party we went for, I was looking like his elder sister , he kept telling me to walk in front cos his fwends were laffing at him

after him i said i would never date a guy shorter dan 6"3 again   smiley

ROFLMAO!!!
So have you found SHAQ Yet *wink*!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by ada24: 3:36pm On Sep 29, 2010
naija_diva:

Well look at it this way, it'll be a way to graudually stretch the body  grin.

I like guys taller than me bcuz im short. Im only 5'3". My dream height is [b]5'9" [/b]but that'll never happen angry. I wear atleast 4" heals but i still feel short bcuz all the other tall ppl (women) are also wearing heels lol.

I don't want my guy to be too tall tho, no 6'ft and above. thats too much for ME.  5'7"-6ft is good for me. Now if he's all that and extra fly then I can adjust my standards  cheesy.

5"9 my dear thats short o!!!!!! LOL (just kidding)

with my 5"2 frame i'm quite happy with my 6'ft husband - i want tall kids or at least average height, u see its not for me its for my children grin grin grin

no but seriously its all about personal preference, some guys only like dark/light girls so what is the issue if a woman is naturally drawn to a taller man.

For the short guys out there - don't worry there is someone for everyone
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by suedoh2006(m): 3:37pm On Sep 29, 2010
In US you don't need height for a women to feel secured all you need is you pistol and here come security for romantic walk from any intruders.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by smileskiss(f): 3:38pm On Sep 29, 2010
i am 5ft 22", 4 me i love tall men, i feel secured with dem, dey r just dem nice, noble, gud, all my life i dated tall guys, even now sef, i fall 4 tall men even without knowing dem yet, but choice will later come, like checking if dey r handsome, der habits, caring, etc, sha, is der any tall man on dis thread, i throway salute oooooooo, na una biko, chrs
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by circlet(f): 3:41pm On Sep 29, 2010
Tall men are the bomb!!!
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by ebonyvibe(f): 3:48pm On Sep 29, 2010
Because we are naturally attaracted to the fittest male and we wouldnt want our children short. That is if the lady isnt short herself.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by lovejo(m): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2010
PERSONALLY I DON'T LIKE TO DATE SHORTER LADIES, SHORT LADIES OR MEN ARE ALWAYS EVIL, ( KUKURU BILISI) SHORT-MAN DEVIL
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by MsPotato(f): 3:50pm On Sep 29, 2010
Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ?

But why do girls worldwide likes Tom Cruise?
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by juicybabe(m): 3:51pm On Sep 29, 2010
Most short guys are a little bit insecure. They attribute anything that happens to them is a result of there height
They are loud most times not always so that they can be heard/seen
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by peelovee(f): 3:54pm On Sep 29, 2010
haykay20:

come to think of it, every guys have been claiming to be tall, don't we have short guys in NL??

grin Na long John(s) full NL  grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Nairaland's Most Handsome Guys / Woman Warned By Her Male Friend's Girlfriend After She Ordered Lunch For Him / Why Do Some Men Ask For Your Number But Don't Call?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.