Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,220 members, 7,825,829 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? (29425 Views)

Why Short Men Have Fewer Lovers / Why Can't Ladies Easily Date Short Men Even Short Ladies Want Tall Guys? / Why Do Short Men Like To Date Tall Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by kulutempa: 7:07pm On Sep 29, 2010
emmatok:

TO ALL THE[b] DUMB FOOLISH NIGERIAN WOMEN(BITCHES[/b]) LOOKING FOR TALL MEN.

I RECOMMEND Yao Ming.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue

Don't you use such gutter language on this site.   Seun, where are you?
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by donobi(m): 7:53pm On Sep 29, 2010
(short girls are problematic), that is the reason o told God to give me a tall woman and he did
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by ksena(f): 8:00pm On Sep 29, 2010
Are you for real ? well there's nothing wrong with that, I like tall guys cause i don't want to get on my knees to kiss kiss a guy, I'm 5'10 so if a guy is 6'2 or taller I'll be very very happy grin, and it would be nice to wear my heels without looking like a giant next to my man wink, are you short yourself that you are asking this question undecided cause this is really not an issue, i mean real talk,
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by orbaxy(m): 8:01pm On Sep 29, 2010
I guess its all about physique, and yet you scream "true love is hard to find",
y'all talking about Ex, Ex, EX,  lol, please check your HIV status, grin heard it's 7'4", thats pretty tall, tongue
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by oyinda3(f): 9:43pm On Sep 29, 2010
orbaxy:

I guess its all about physique,  and yet you scream "true love is hard to find", 
y'all talking about Ex, Ex, EX,   lol, please check your HIV status,  grin heard it's 7'4",  thats pretty tall,  tongue

ouch  grin

same applies to men too though. guys especially care a lot abt physique (ie boobs, butt size etc). tongue
true love is very hard to find if u have to take physical measurements into account u kno?
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by kcblast(m): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2010
We all know dat gals like d big agbo.
& note that tall guyz got d biggest thingy around dem waist than d shorter ones
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by naijadiva2(f): 10:31pm On Sep 29, 2010
emmatok:

TO ALL THE[b] DUMB FOOLISH NIGERIAN WOMEN(BITCHES[/b]) LOOKING FOR TALL MEN.

I RECOMMEND Yao Ming.

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue

No need to go there. Plz lets act mature. thank you.

Vquest:

You can be short, but as long as your wallet is fat, you'll never lack for female companionship. I'm not tall; I'm not rich either; but I don't lack for female companionship.
You may have your preferences(in your head) but when you have chemistry with someone most of those physical traits become unimportant.

@ the bolded: that is very true and thats all that matters so I dont know why folks in this thread are getting into their feelings. its not that serious bcuz in the end, when/if u find someone that u truly love, their height and other physical attributes would not be in the back of your mind.

With that said, when i am walking down the street, i am going to admire my tall brothas  grin grin but that does not mean im trying to marry them or anything like that only bcuz he is tall.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by elrony(m): 10:37pm On Sep 29, 2010
@topic, sorry not girls worldover,

it's all bout choice!, if u re short or tall with gud personality,there's someone out there for u

and to the ladies & guys remember one thing, the dominant genes affect the offspring., better still i prefer a hybrid,

talkin bout protection, notin gives a fit protection like a 9mm metal lol (beside GOD)
joke aside chicks beta make the ryt choice before 30 no time ROTFLMAO

GOD MADE US THE WAY WE ARE!
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by AKAJamelia(f): 12:26am On Sep 30, 2010
It's mainly due to peer pressure and the notion about how a man should actually look like or be. Another reason is that it's embarrassing to hang around with a shorter man if he's not a "friend". Another point, a man should be taller than his partner in relationship because it looks right rather than odd. I've noticed that so many females nowadays don't mind a man that's equally tall as them,

Why taller men: http://chingmerano..com/2009/09/why-taller-men.html

Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by saintoliver: 12:38am On Sep 30, 2010
Dia re enuf girls who stil like short guys.Its al about personality & xta
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by COOLDK(m): 2:31am On Sep 30, 2010
Good guys & girls gone bad on this thread.
Guys dont mind them! If u can jerk very well either u are short or tall, believe me they will always come back 4 more. "Once in mecca is always an Alhaji"
Whether ur think is small or big, is just a matter of knowing how & when to use it; sexual satisfaction is what they want. They will love u die with this even if u are the most ugliest guy in the world.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Cham300(m): 3:30am On Sep 30, 2010
am 5'7 n have date taller women, infact only one has been same height as me.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by aktunde(m): 5:13am On Sep 30, 2010
Women like tall men because they want to feel protected. Tall men are also more sexually attractive. The biggest threat to the lovelife of a rich short man is a penniless tall hot guy

I have been silently reading the comments of some people here, and I find everything amusing. To break my silence, I will like to comment on the bold part quoted above.

1. How does a tall guy protect a short lady?
2. How many times has a lady been beaten or bullied beside a short guy? It might be happening, but is it rampant as other things that happen in societies everyday?
3. I consider Kanu Nwanwko and Peter crauch (sorry I don't know the spelling of that England footballer) as tall guys. So, as a lady; if you are dating Kanu or that English guy and you are walking beside him on the streets. Then, some bullies come around. You expect these footballers to pull of their shirts and fight like "agbero" guys in oshodi just for you? I hear you.

While I understand other reasons why ladies date taller guys, the reason of protection makes me sick. Most gentlemen that I know, who are rich and tall will never fight on the street or anywhere else. In Nigeria especially, what fights for men either rich or poor is their money, and not their heights.

I am not saying this because I am tall or short. We all have our different specs about who we can date. But I only don't buy the protection part of a man's height. A short Jasin Chan (jackie chan) will beat the hell out of tall Kanu if they are to fight. Remember one is a martial artist while the other is just a footballer.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by sulad82i(m): 5:28am On Sep 30, 2010
LOL. This guy knows how it feel to be short, so I say that guy is very short.
Probably less than 5 feet grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by normalguy: 5:34am On Sep 30, 2010
come to think of it, short people are really paranoid.who wants a paranoid lover, i wont date a short girl so i don't blame girl who don't date short guys as well.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by princekevo(m): 6:24am On Sep 30, 2010
Nigerian girls can lie and they can form   smiley smiley
Jst reading through the thread i can see all of them  claiming to be 6"3 and their boyfren 6"7. You go down to street of lagos in reality you will only find 1 out of 100girls you passed by that is up 6ft.

Am 7ft also and my gf is 6"5, after all who are we gonna ask? grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Ranoscky(m): 6:56am On Sep 30, 2010
Nigerian gurls are Nigerian gurls, no need for long thing. They are all makin preference here in NL but, if they see a guy that is even more shorter than they prefer, so long as the guy is financialy fit and is cruisin on 4wheel, that guy is as tall as their prefered height choice, NO DOUBT !!!

NO BE NIGERIAN GURLS AGAIN ?.?.? undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by orbaxy(m): 7:20am On Sep 30, 2010
oyinda.:

ouch grin

same applies to men too though. guys especially care a lot abt physique (ie bosoms, butt size etc). tongue
true love is very hard to find if u have to take physical measurements into account u kno?

yeah, i agree with you. I guess "sexual" attraction is accorded preference over good mannerism. nonetheless, it applies to us all, me not excluded, coz i've ditched "true love" for "big butts", cry not a good thing though, but once the mind "matures" it seeks for "companionship" and nothing else, it all depends on what we want, wink
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 7:37am On Sep 30, 2010
@ Topic:

It's called choice. Just because some girls aren't attracted to short guys, doesn't mean they hate them. No different to some guys not being attracted to a lady, just because she's not fair-skinned.

@ OP:

Sorry, I've got to ask this question, and no insult intended. Are you a short guy?
undecided
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 7:48am On Sep 30, 2010
smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2010
Been tall sucks,like i said earlier,am 18 male 6'3.I hate my height as in HATE, pls God i wanna b short again pls
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by ElPhenomenal(m): 8:11am On Sep 30, 2010
Been tall sucks,like i said earlier,am 18 male 6'3.I hate my height as in HATE, pls God i wanna b short again pls
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by orangemen: 8:30am On Sep 30, 2010
i know that in discussions like this, girls like tall guys but in reality, girls need protection financial wise.
aki and paw are hot cakes and u can imagine their heights.
feel free to be short as a girl but just be loaded and u will see these same girls call u romantic and sexy.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 8:38am On Sep 30, 2010
smiley
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by matiltomd(f): 8:45am On Sep 30, 2010
@omo_to_dun;You sure have been around, *wink wink*
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by InkedNerd(f): 9:08am On Sep 30, 2010
Hey matiltom_d, nice profile pic grin lol.
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 30, 2010
matiltom_d:

@omo_to_dun;You sure have been around,  *wink wink*

My sister, abeg no mind me. My mom said that women will kill me. I then replied that since a woman gave me life, it is only fitting that a woman takes it. Abi na lie I talk?
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Creamish(f): 9:11am On Sep 30, 2010
Some short men r still taller dan some chicks so i dont c any issue here . .  Personally, if ur not my height/a lil taller . . .forget it.  . .but then, I might not b as tall as the short men y'all r refering to . .  grin
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Echidime(m): 9:18am On Sep 30, 2010
Every short man is still taller than every woman
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by kolaoloye(m): 9:26am On Sep 30, 2010
Echidime:

Haba! shocked shocked shocked
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by chamotex(m): 9:28am On Sep 30, 2010
Echidime:

Why do I have a feeling you might be a short man cheesy
Re: Why Do Girls Worldover Dislike Short Men ? by Ayowumie(m): 9:35am On Sep 30, 2010
Echidime:

My case would proof you wrong!

@topic, with a tall height comes the feeling of security on the part of a girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Colourful Pre-wedding Pictures Of Team Manchester City Couple / See The Room 306 Video Trending On Twitter / I Caught My Friends Girlfriend Runsing In A Club, Should I Tell Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.