Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,302 members, 7,822,495 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:51 AM

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (141838 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bluefilm: 3:21pm On May 29, 2019
Firefox01:
Stupid boy, you better borrow yourself sense. Your eyes will just clear one day.

Have you told that man what I said you should tell him?

Go and do that immediately and stop disturbing my mention, biko.

The problem you have in life is between you and him, not me.

Ewu awusa.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Firefox01: 3:25pm On May 29, 2019
bluefilm:

Have you told that man what I said you should tell him?

Go and do that immediately and stop disturbing my mention, biko.

The problem you have in life is between you and him, not me.

Ewu awusa.
Foolish boy, just keep quiet already before more stupid things drops from your vapid brain.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bluefilm: 3:33pm On May 29, 2019
Firefox01:
Foolish boy, just keep quiet already before more stupid things drops from your vapid brain.

Please also remember to tell that man that he has a vapid brain, okay?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Small080(m): 3:39pm On May 29, 2019
This guy dey crazy, you waited till on the wedding day......maybe na that woman get all the money for ceremony self
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Firefox01: 3:49pm On May 29, 2019
bluefilm:

Please also remember to tell that man that he has a vapid brain, okay?
Be like say your papa stupid, you come dey assume say na so e go be everywhere. Idiot, stupidity doesn't run through the blood in our family unlike yours. cheesy
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bluefilm: 3:52pm On May 29, 2019
Firefox01:
Be like say your papa stupid, you come dey assume say na so e go be everywhere. Idiot, stupidity doesn't run through the blood in our family unlike yours. cheesy

Please, since you don't have the courage enough to deliver to that man the simple message I sent you on an errand to, why don't you just go and drink sniper?

At least, it will be one less problem for everyone who is in one way or the other troubled by your inherited stupidity.

Onukwu.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Firefox01: 4:06pm On May 29, 2019
bluefilm:

Please, since you don't have the courage enough to deliver to that man the simple message I sent you on an errand to, why don't you just go and drink sniper?

At least, it will be one less problem for everyone who is in one way or the other troubled by your inherited stupidity.

Onukwu.
Be like say foolishness and suicide is a core characteristic of your hopeless family. So tell me boy, what other pathetic problems are ravaging your family? cheesy
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by dotedote: 6:39pm On May 29, 2019
Deepfeel:
The length in which some people go to hurt someone is alarming,, he spent all that money only to disgrace her in public undecided why not use the money to feed the poor instead

The poor can now come and pack the foods na.

Is it your waste ?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tunize(m): 10:41pm On May 29, 2019
SageMK:
I applaud the guy really. grin

I don't understand why people are sympathizing with the bride and calling the guy wicked and all that. I mean he is the one hurting here. It was supposed to be his day.

Look at him all dressed up in that suit for Pete's sake.

Who cares if she was embarrassed and disgraced?
Who cares about the jollof rice wasted? (the guests lol)

This doesn't compare to the agony & pain he would've experience if her cover wasn't blown. She would've bore him bastards to raise as his own. So who fúcking cares?
meaning u can do such too?.
live bad thing alone
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tunize(m): 10:48pm On May 29, 2019
" She has been cheating on me" meaning it happened before the marriage not that it was immediate. the guy mind na iron ooh the least he could have don was call the whole thing off before the whole arrangement. Me i nor fit do this kind one no matter the fork up.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Hackerlogan1: 1:18am On May 30, 2019
It was 2 am. My ex-fiancè and I were sleeping peacefully until his phone started ringing. He was too sleepy to pick it up. Even I would not have picked it up had it not been the middle of the night.

Half asleep, I picked up the phone unable to utter a word. Just another second I heard a girl’s voice, “Hii babu. How are you?”. All of a sudden I felt as if someone slapped me hard to wake me up.

Confused, I asked who’s this. Immediately, the phone hung up. I looked at the phone to see who it was. But the number wasn’t saved in the contacts. I couldn’t understand what to make out of all this. Somehow, I got back to sleep.

Next morning, I told the whole incident to my husband. He checked his phone, deleted the number and told me about a random girl who had an affection towards him and kept calling him but he was not interested in her.

I believed him instantly. After a few days, at around 11 pm while we were getting ourselves ready to sleep, the phone started beeping again. Missed calls this time.

He rushed to check his phone, called back, and went to the balcony. After around half an hour he came back. I asked him who was on the other side. He told me it was an old school friend. He showed me the contact.

It was a boy’s name.

I believed again. Before sleeping, I took his phone to set an alarm and randomly just checked the call logs.

And guess what?

That old school friend’s number was exactly the same number with which that girl had called the other night.

I went on to check the logs and saw that the number had been called a number of times regularly while I was out for my job. I just couldn’t believe it. Finally, I understood what was happening just under my nose.

I confronted him, but he denied blatantly.

Before I lay down to sleep, I sent the contact details of the girl and that of my fiance to an old buddy of mine whose is now a PI/Hacker and has a blog- www.slogantcsi..com

The next morning, I sent an email to this friend… and after some exchange and payments, his reply in 2hours was completely shocking. It was a complete chat of my fiance with the girl over Tinder and Whatsapp. This was insane.

I ran over to meet him down at the garage just before he got into the car. This time, I was in so much tears… I couldnt control myself.

“Deny it again”, I said to him as I showed him the phone. I didnt wait for a vocal reply, the expression on his face said it all. I walked out of the house and his life for good.

Last I heard, he married the girl and she made away with his money. I am sincerely not sorry for him.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Crystalqueen(f): 5:22pm On Jun 08, 2019
iNeedACar:

DESPERATE OLD WHOR'E

*middlefinger*
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by gellermonicabel: 8:48am On Oct 08, 2019
It's okay to dump a wife if she cheats you. Western woman doesn't really care about their reputation. But at https://ukrainemailorderbrides.com/eastern-european-brides/ you can find Eastern-European bride, which will help you with anything you need. She will never dump or cheat you.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Breakingfamous: 10:34pm On Dec 08, 2019
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by chigoizie7(m): 12:36am On Dec 09, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized

Story.

Why do people always justify bad things?

Do you know the state of the young mans mind?

Do you know the gravity of what the young lady did?

Do you know if that lady was pregnant with another guys child? How could you expect him to go on?

A woman from the beginning was saying.
“ I warned you about this but you didn’t listen, now see”. Something was amiss, probably from the girls part.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by chigoizie7(m): 12:47am On Dec 09, 2019
tunize:
" She has been cheating on me" meaning it happened before the marriage not that it was immediate. the guy mind na iron ooh the least he could have don was call the whole thing off before the whole arrangement. Me i nor fit do this kind one no matter the fork up.

If your babe has been cheating on you for some time,

Then some one or some how u got to find out at a particular moment, and perhaps flared up, in that state , some one now asked you,

Emeka what happened? Why are you behaving like this?

Please what would be your response?

I guess, “ she has been cheating on me “ is an ideal answer .

Do you expect him to still go ahead?

Perhaps he just found out that the pregnancy wasn’t his. And he just found out that morning.

Do you think the word “ she has been cheating on me” is not also ideal?

Would you have allowed him to still go ahead?

From the beginning of that video, a woman was saying that she warned him/her about this, but the person wouldn’t listen. What did she warn about?

I stand with that guy 100%.

Only God knows if she went to give her ex the last pussy on her bridal party night.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by JohnOkolo: 5:11am On May 20, 2020
Ryan03:
Lol, and na the idiot sponsor the wedding o grin brother wey mumu

He did what he thought best, don't blame him for it you worthless bitch. Your day too will come like this continue been 2faced bitch. How much was spent, but he saved his sanity and disgrace the bitch together with her family members like u.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Ryan03(f): 10:57am On May 20, 2020
JohnOkolo:

He did what he thought best, don't blame him for it you worthless bitch. Your day too will come like this continue been 2faced bitch. How much was spent, but he saved his sanity and disgrace the bitch together with her family members like u.
hey bro, is all well? Which bitch duped you? Its OK to lick your wounds and cry but barking aimlessly is a sign of rabies. Get well soon and stop whining like a lost puppy
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by ledaman: 12:30pm On May 20, 2020
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized
olosho spotted grin
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Hassanmaye(m): 11:50am On Sep 17, 2021
goshen26:

Ladies can't be trusted, that's how a female friend of mine told she was still sleeping with a married man two weeks to her wedding, and will continue till a day to her wedding
That gender
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Hassanmaye(m): 11:53am On Sep 17, 2021
Happyfela:
Very soon Nigerian women will see no Nigerian man to marry
You made this statement 2019 And it has become a reality Now
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by smeag0l(m): 11:59am On Sep 17, 2021
How is that wickedness? Who is more wicked between someone that has been cheating and will probably continue in marriage and someone that avoided a future paternity fraud case?
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 17, 2021
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing

I hope you will say the same thing if the scenario were reversed ba??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.