Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,677 members, 7,823,912 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:06 PM

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (141848 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Crystalqueen(f): 10:16pm On May 27, 2019
noavailablename:

You should see the truth and say it.... stop trying to put the man up ..... I would do the same
Am not trying to put the man down, or up... simply stating the obvious. I didn't exactly side the lady anyway, but the man could have done better...
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by khiaa(f): 10:16pm On May 27, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu

He said he waited because he wanted to disgrace her.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by noavailablename(m): 10:17pm On May 27, 2019
Fitz22:
Very senseless, you had to wait till the deal day... All these pay back people i wonder how they reason. If you dont want it simply walk away, no need for drama.
Watin the guy gain?

Somehow...

Freedom!!!! Breath of fresh air, vendetta served cold, closure.... some agonising pain but it will wear off. I will do it to you if you ever cheated on me supposing we were dating

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by oglalasioux(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2019
Women fvck other guys on the night of their wedding. This one's own got blown.

They all do it. It's why they choose to do it that puzzles me.

Marriage is a scam.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bogdaddy(m): 10:18pm On May 27, 2019
That one no mean say person no go chop rice bros!! Oil&Gas association go surely chop ooooo
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by noavailablename(m): 10:22pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Am not trying to put the man down, or up... simply stating the obvious. I didn't exactly side the lady anyway, but the man could have done better...

Babe trust me.... when you get cheated on by the one you love, this will seem like the best pay back, though unconventional but it's better than doing something crazy like killing her, or marrying her and making her pay all through her Marital life...... he could have done better, but he was bitterly hurt.... she must have lied so bad when thought of it he couldn't help but revenge
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Queenserah26(f): 10:28pm On May 27, 2019
This is serious
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by jeromestarks: 10:29pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing
what's the fun in that?

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by BENEAMATA: 10:59pm On May 27, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu
nah ! it's called REVENGE !some other school of thought call it SALAD, but all agree it is BEST SERVED COLD !

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by clive2u(m): 11:39pm On May 27, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
revenge is better served cold

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 11:50pm On May 27, 2019
That guy is a REAL MAN...
Please someone should give that man two bottle of Heineken... Man of The Year award goes to him.

Not surprised seeing some Nairaland ladies calling the man names but not having any word for the lady. One word for them....
#Hoeloshos

4 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 11:52pm On May 27, 2019
Frankiss44:

Guy don't be quick to write off that guy oh.. I had a married friend back then in PH that kept sleeping with with his side chick straight up even after the introduction to few weeks before the marriage.. Ogbeni some girls are demonic

OKAY LEMME JUST BELIEVE
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 11:53pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Matthew 1:18 - 25
That's what I wanted exactly , so that I can read it at my own parrel
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 11:57pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

The story says he did.

His reaction said it .
don't believe a normal human being will waste such money only to revenge on a girl .
maybe he knew but still wanted to stick on , until the last gist came in the church . So he could not bear it , than putting all together
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Akuruoulo(m): 12:00am On May 28, 2019
datigbogirl:

But how would one speak?
I mean other ladies support each other evil ways , but u spoke differently.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by enemyofprogress: 12:29am On May 28, 2019
I'm happy he dumbed her. Na this kind of story dey sweet me for belle

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Martinez39(m): 1:30am On May 28, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing
Lai lai! After draining his resources all in the name being his girlfriend, she still cheated. What did the man do to deserve that? The disgrace is well deserved.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Neyoohpompy(m): 2:37am On May 28, 2019
Why drag the faithful bridesmaid into the bride's misfortune? Use your head girl

NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So he knew she was cheating but proceeded with the wedding plans just to humiliate her?

But why was he behaving like a mad man, calling a non existent driver?

The bride bleeped up following him upandan. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if it was the silly bridesmaid packing her gown that gisted the groom everything.

But then, why cheat? People in serious relationships ought not to cheat. To what end exactly
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by iNeedACar: 3:17am On May 28, 2019
Crystalqueen:

DESPERATE OLD WHOR'E

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by ledaman: 4:59am On May 28, 2019
Crystalqueen:

Applaud For what?? What he did wad irrational and uncivilized
When the lady was banging another dude she never knew it was irrational and uncivilized abi?
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 5:17am On May 28, 2019
Neyoohpompy:
Why drag the faithful bridesmaid into the bride's misfortune? Use your head girl

These things happen though

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bonnyhope: 5:27am On May 28, 2019
Aurielfinizu:
Hmmm me wey wan marry come de fear more oo.. this Lagos eh,

U will hardly see good lady to marry..

My pple talk say make we come down Villa and find wife I think say na wash..

On my way to east now..
No where is sure bro, we just have to pray to God

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bonnyhope: 5:29am On May 28, 2019
enemyofprogress:
I'm happy he dumbed her. Na this kind of story dey sweet me for belle
Don't tell me you believe in this story
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 5:36am On May 28, 2019
SOFTENGR:
You dey see well grin grin grin
lol my niqqa
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bonnyhope: 5:46am On May 28, 2019
Lifestone:

But they are already married. Only court can separate them. Once they've signed the church register, he's a bit late man.
The Lady should pay back by making the divorce very messy, with a lot of compensation. Remember that the issues being raised by the man is before the valid wedding and in the face of the Law the woman is innocent in the marriage.
What are you talking?
Did they marry in the court?
Are you justify cheating?
Do you want to force a man to remain in marriage with you by involving what is not?
Change from your evil ways
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by awoluyi(m): 5:53am On May 28, 2019
I think quiting at the wedding reception does not invalidate the fact that the groom is married to the bride. Whether happily or unhappily is another issue. The two of them have become Mr & Mrs immediately after the church rituals.
Probably the groom took the decision to quit after noticing the presence at the reception some of the bride's "sugar daddies" known by him.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by MNDY(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So he knew she was cheating but proceeded with the wedding plans just to humiliate her?

But why was he behaving like a mad man, calling a non existent driver?

The bride bleeped up following him upandan. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if it was the silly bridesmaid packing her gown that gisted the groom everything.

But then, why cheat? People in serious relationships ought not to cheat. To what end exactly

I would gladly do what he did, especially if I have severally cautioned her about promiscuity before marriage and she did not change.

Nigerian ladies have reached a stage where they think they can allow any man into their v.agina and still want to keep one man somewhere for marriage and serious affair.

And don't give me the "same thing applies to men too" line. More often than not, the man reaches for the woman and she reserves the right to accept or decline the man's advances.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Lifestone(m): 6:47am On May 28, 2019
bonnyhope:

What are you talking?
Did they marry in the court?
Are you justify cheating?
Do you want to force a man to remain in marriage with you by involving what is not?
Change from your evil ways
All Churches who conducts wedding would most times have the marriage licence that equate them to court wedding. Have you also imagined that before the church wedding they would have done the engagement which satisfied the traditional marriage conditions. From all the angles the guy is married to the woman already and had acted somehow very late.
In attempt to inflict maximum damage on the girl, he's trapped and I hope the girl is aware and stop crying. She is married.
All the other stuffs you are saying are not my focus, my point is contrary to your thinking that the guy is smart, he's actually dumb.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by iwadobo: 6:49am On May 28, 2019
awoluyi:
I think quiting at the wedding reception does not invalidate the fact that the groom is married to the bride. Whether happily or unhappily is another issue. The two of them have become Mr & Mrs immediately after the church rituals.
Probably the groom took the decision to quit after noticing the presence at the reception some of the bride's "sugar daddies" known by him.

You are correct. It could be the lady used to tell the guy that the sugar daddy is her family member. Buy unfortunately, when the sugar daddy was in church , no family member of the lady recognized him . That could make the man to ask one or two family members of the lady known to the man , and their responses that the sugar daddy is never a family member as claimed by the girl can trigger this sort of reaction.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by iwadobo: 6:52am On May 28, 2019
Lifestone:

All Churches who conducts wedding would most times have the marriage licence that equate them to court wedding. Have you also imagined that before the church wedding they would have done the engagement which satisfied the traditional conditions. From all the angles the guy is married to the woman already and had acted somehow very late.
In attempt to inflict maximum damage to the girl, he's trapped and I hope the girl is aware and stop crying. She is married.
All the other stuffs you are saying is not my focus, my point is contrary to your thinking that the guy is smart, he's actually dumb.

Let assume he is married as claimed. Is there any law that bars him from divorcing a cheating wife ? Which claim will she make ? That he bought the guy a car or what ? Or she built the guy a house ? For a day old marriage , if there was any? What kind of claim ? I really need to know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.