Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,346 members, 7,811,996 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts (141763 Views)

My Bride Price Is $15m Because I’m Still A Virgin – Popular Lawyer, Ifunanya / I Discovered That My Bride Has 3 Children On Our Wedding Day / Man Wears Jeans To Wed His Bride On Wedding Day (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Frankiss44(m): 9:04pm On May 27, 2019
Otobongakpan117:
The point is, before the church wedding, he must have paid everything the family asked him to pay, assuming the gurl was Igbo or calabar would he pay that much for dowry just to dump the girl on the wedding day? Putting into consideration the expense incurred for the ceremony including catering, decorations, venue, program design etc. No sane person would want to waste money like that unless it's the lady that paid for everything sha.

You don't know how far people go to get revenge... If this babe is not handled well, she can become suicidal

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by victorian(f): 9:06pm On May 27, 2019
He didn't spend a dime on his wedding. I bet the bride sponsored everything. That's why he can afford to run off like that. Lol

Naija men! I hail una.. Lol

And some Naija women keep sponsoring your weddings o!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Stmiceel(m): 9:07pm On May 27, 2019
Kudos to his village people!
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Frankiss44(m): 9:08pm On May 27, 2019
Akuruoulo:

Smells like Lie's

Guy don't be quick to write off that guy oh.. I had a married friend back then in PH that kept sleeping with with his side chick straight up even after the introduction to few weeks before the marriage.. Ogbeni some girls are demonic

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Frankiss44(m): 9:10pm On May 27, 2019
bluefilm:
I still maintain that this man is very heartless.

I don't support revenge against women.

No matter what a woman does to you as a man, even if she shot and killed your own mom right there in your presence, it still doesn't warrant you to revenge on her.

She's a woman for crying out loud.

Women are always emotional so its not really her fault that her actions offended you.

She deserves nothing but your total love and support at any given time.

That way, you can be sure to bring out the best in her.

Are u just expecting a follow up from nairaland women or what? You even foolishly said even if she shot and killed your mum? No disrespect, you need a mental check up

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Iambond(m): 9:11pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing
It's like you're a cheater too, your day will come if you don't change. The man sef no do anything.

3 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by goodnewscliff(m): 9:13pm On May 27, 2019
NwanyiAwkaetiti:
So he knew she was cheating but proceeded with the wedding plans just to humiliate her?

But why was he behaving like a mad man, calling a non existent driver?

The bride bleeped up following him upandan. Infact I wouldn't be surprised if it was the silly bridesmaid packing her gown that gisted the groom everything.

But then, why cheat? People in serious relationships ought not to cheat. To what end exactly
obviously to this end ;Dwetin dem come gain if no be disgrace grin cheesy grin
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bioman: 9:14pm On May 27, 2019
junkiesneverdie:
Wait a minute let me get this straight so you knew she's being cheating on your black ass! and you waited until the wedding day to call it a quit!..guy you be Mugu
. He is not a mugu. If he had called it off before the day, the effect will not be pronounced. Vengeance is best serve when cold. He made my day.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by fcdgrand(m): 9:14pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Look at this:

A man insulted me and I slap him.

Unfortunately, he slumps and dies.

Would anyone hear story that he insulted me first? a cheat MUST BE disgrace! FULL STOP

I hope you would prescribe this if men cheat.
a cheat MUST BE disgrace! full stop
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by goodnewscliff(m): 9:18pm On May 27, 2019
Otobongakpan117:
The point is, before the church wedding, he must have paid everything the family asked him to pay, assuming the gurl was Igbo or calabar would he pay that much for dowry just to dump the girl on the wedding day? Putting into consideration the expense incurred for the ceremony including catering, decorations, venue, program design etc. No sane person would want to waste money like that unless it's the lady that paid for everything sha.
thank u boss for this.... na for 9ja person go Open eye waste thousands of naira throway for a cheating patner?

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Vince77(m): 9:19pm On May 27, 2019
nicepoker101:
The thing pain nairaland ladies. See how they are wallowing in serious pains grin

That is to tell you that most of them are cheating on their boyfriends and are hoping to get away with it.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Crystalqueen(f): 9:21pm On May 27, 2019
Iambond:
It's like you're a cheater too, your day will come if you don't change. The man sef no do anything.
It's like u're just as naive as the man... Mtcheew..
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bluefilm: 9:21pm On May 27, 2019
Frankiss44:

Are u just expecting a follow up from nairaland women or what? You even foolishly said even if she shot and killed your mum? No disrespect, you need a mental check up

Shut up there my friend.

Are you so dumb that you can't even recognize unadulterated sarcasm when you see it?

Always reacting like a chemical reactor.

You need Jesus.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by raphy(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2019
all the drinks and the bride price he payed is free gift .the family of the girls will be smiling ,but this kind juju bad make them free the man joor .maybe he fuvk another girl before.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Frankiss44(m): 9:23pm On May 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Shut up there my friend.

Are you so dumb that you can't even recognize unadulterated sarcasm when you see it?

Always reacting like a chemical reactor.

You need Jesus.

Idiot your sarcasm is so lame that it wasn't spotted by any body...

You need Mohammed

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by uksilver002: 9:24pm On May 27, 2019
I feel he just acted so foolish. If he knew all along,he should have just ended it, instead of wasting his money and time.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bioman: 9:31pm On May 27, 2019
lipsrsealed
Crystalqueen:
Some people are so wicked. If u knew she was cheating on u, u should have cancelled the wedding before the day or at least before the church ceremony, not disgracing the lady after the church wedding... Just imagine, all that jollof rice wasted... U for just save the money use do beta thing
He is not wicked. I will do worse. No amount is too much for such revenge. Vengeance is best serve when cold. As for me, I will persuade her to postpone the wedding, shower her with love and use her for money ritual, then marry a good Woman.

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tfash96(m): 9:31pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

I have not said the wife is innocent.

He should have walked away.
Put yourself in his shoe. Would you have walked away? It's so painful to him and he couldn't just let her go without punishing her too... Even if u put yourself in his shoe u might still be saying the same thing kos no matter what you're still a female.. Take for instance if I slap u, won't u slap me back even if you don't at least u will react to me harshly
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by bioman: 9:34pm On May 27, 2019
uksilver002:
I feel he just acted so foolish. If he knew all along,he should have just ended it, instead of wasting his money and time.
He is not foolish. No amount is too much for such revenge. I will do worse. Vengeance is best served when cold.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 27, 2019
noble71:
oil de your head grin
lol my niqqa

1 Like

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by derecho(m): 9:35pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

Part of the Lord's prayer...

Forgive our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.

He would not find mercy, it is quite simple.

Remember the story of Joseph and Mary in the Bible? Mary was pregnant with Jesus when he had not touched her and they were engaged to be married.

Joseph thought and slept over the best way to end the engagement without bringing shame to Mary and the Bible counted it as righteousness.

Should he have ended the marriage rites at the point he knew? Depends on his principles and situation.

First, The story of Mary and Joseph isn't similar to this story.
I don't believe the story of the OP ...but if it happened, the guy took the decision too late.
No wise man should condone a wife-to-be still cheating. You can't eat your cake and have it.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by tfash96(m): 9:36pm On May 27, 2019
bukatyne:

I have not said the wife is innocent.

He should have walked away.
if u are a Yoruba girl u should know that "akọda oro ko dabi adagbẹyin" but if u are non-yoruba it means "former wickedness can never be like latter one(vengeance)" that's how I could translate it
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Ryan03(f): 9:41pm On May 27, 2019
virago:

In Yoruba weddings it's the bride who does the hosting
I hope you are Yoruba? Pls come and marry me
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Chrysz(m): 9:45pm On May 27, 2019
The guy ain't grow. undecided
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by SOFTENGR: 9:46pm On May 27, 2019
SmellySperm:
I need a girlfriend as loyal like the bride's maid... she's a wife material and no one is noticing her!
You dey see well grin grin grin
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by BluntBoy(m): 9:57pm On May 27, 2019
NobleAngell:
It was wrong for him to end it on the wedding day, that's if he knew before then. That lady will not forget this humiliation in a hurry.
But again, its better it ends before it begins than to live a miserable life just to save face.

It doesn't sound right, but then the intent of the drama might be to humiliate the lady. grin
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Oluamos83: 10:06pm On May 27, 2019
The Young man made a mistake by cancelled the wedding in public, he should have apply wisdom instead of disgracing the young lady on her wedding day and to everyone that's supporting the guy are wicked people, mark my word the young man will live to witness the same agony and pains he bring upon the girl except he reconcile with the young lady, and to all ladies pls and pls be honest to your fiance to avoid embarrassment on your wedding day.
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by noavailablename(m): 10:07pm On May 27, 2019
Crystalqueen:

By embarrassing her, he also embarrassed himself since they're already married...

You should see the truth and say it.... stop trying to put the man up ..... I would do the same
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by RealityShot: 10:08pm On May 27, 2019
bluefilm:

Ha ha ha ha...

You guys should just learn how to treat women good.

You guys are the reason why women do bad things because you guys are always abusing the women in your lives and taking them for granted.

If only you guys will just learn how to understand, love and care for your women, believe me, half of your problems in this life is already solved.
YOU WILL REMEMBER THIS ONE DAY OGA.

"If you are too nice to women, they will trample on you and your family."

Learn to not give women half of what they want now that you are young and you shall be great.

I PITY YOU that's why I bother to tell you. Because you are clearly on the path to female destruction.

They will finish you and insult your family and laugh at you with all their friends and your neighbors till you commit suicide or RUN!

STOP GIVING /SPENDING MONEY ON THAT GIRL YOU ARE USING
And you will see her true colour in no time. Just say NO to her and see... Lol

I PITY YOU.

YOU WILL REGRET THAT YOUR STATEMENT REAL SOON.

2 Likes

Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by Ndamodu(m): 10:08pm On May 27, 2019
I sense traditional remote control in d man's attitude angry[color=#990000][/color]
Re: I Dumped My Bride On Wedding Day Because She's Been Cheating On Me- Groom Shouts by noavailablename(m): 10:11pm On May 27, 2019
cococandy:
He ended up disgracing himself

No he didn't

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Romantic Names For Your Lover/Spouse? / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - NOMINATION & VERIFICATION THREAD. / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.