Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,944 members, 7,828,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? (12588 Views)

Photos Of Funny Looks In Today Reflection Of Apc Decides / Enugu Onitsha Expressway: A Reflection Of A People’s Nightmare / Aba: A City In Ruins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by birdman(m): 4:57am On Oct 01, 2010
Arysexy:

and how does that make sense to u? where your region has 6 states and SE has 5? are the resources judiciously shared? even at that, policing the state is out of the control of the governor in so far as we dont have state police, same thing is happening to plateau state, where the governor doesnt have control over the state, this kind of things are bound to happen. The solution is regional govt or division of this country, bc some regions are marginalised in the scheme of things in this country.

The FG is an easy scapegoat. The truth always lies with the governor and how he allocates his funds. Why aren't other states in the same region having the same problems.

Arysexy:

Aba was known for its industrialisation and commerce but due to the decay of infrastructure and neglect by the FG, most of these guys are left with no alternative than to do what they r doing, no power to work, no good road, the economy is getting worse every day. In as much as i dont support the crime in Aba, the govt should also look at the root cause of this bc Aba ppl are known for their ingenuity, something must have prmpted this sudden turn of events.

The only way a situation gets this bad is through active collusion with authorities. The kidnapping and oil bunkering in the delta was used to fund political elements. I wouldn't be surprised if that is the case here: The riddle is, who is the ultimate boss?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 6:31am On Oct 01, 2010
babapupa:

Every corner of Nigerian is facing the same youth unemployment issue and you don't see youths in other parts of Nigerian slaughtering and kidnapping their own people and innocent children because of greed/Money.

This is purely a social culture of mean-spiritedness and violence prevalent in the average ibo community and we see the same culture of violence in America where ibo men are killing their wives and the mothers if their kids. They just have no respect and value for human life.

The greatest insult is the fact that every ibo man from the leadership to the ones on NL will forever point fingers elsewhere and blame other people for problems emanating from under their noses from their Biafra misadventure till this second. It is really silly and dishonest to say things are bad because your own country men are imposed on you? It's like ibo people don't believe in responsibility and accountability. Are they not your own brothers and sisters and don't ya'll speak the same language?

Couldnt have said it better; a freaking violent bunch. And the most annoying part is their easy ability to proclaim innocence once caught in the act. freaking disgraceful beasts!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by chyz(m): 6:35am On Oct 01, 2010
bk.babe97y:

Couldnt have said it better; a freaking violent bunch. And the most annoying part is their easy ability to proclaim innocence once caught in the act. freaking disgraceful beasts!

Good 4 u.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by sbeezy8: 6:54am On Oct 01, 2010
hahah LOL if every region were to become a country.

Those Igbos who live around Nigeria - will probably remain in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ibadan, Warri Jos ETC- talkin about this is my property I will remain here .
IT WAS LIKE THAT BEFORE NIGERIA BECAME ONE AND WILL PROBABLY STAY LIKE THAT IF NIGERIA WAS TO BREAK UP.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by MaziUche0(m): 6:58am On Oct 01, 2010
sbeezy8:

hahah LOL if every region were to become a country.

Those Igbos who live around Nigeria - will probably remain in Lagos, Abuja, Kaduna, Ibadan, Warri Jos ETC- talkin about this is my property I will remain here .
IT WAS LIKE THAT BEFORE NIGERIA BECAME ONE AND WILL PROBABLY STAY LIKE THAT IF NIGERIA WAS TO BREAK UP.

You better believe that. My father will never give up his property in Lagos and Abuja. Neither would my uncle give up his property in Kano. So you are right. . .
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Justcash(m): 7:11am On Oct 01, 2010
babapupa:

Every corner of Nigerian is facing the same youth unemployment issue and [b]you don't see youths in other parts of Nigerian slaughtering and kidnapping their own people and innocent children because of greed/Money.

This is purely a social culture of mean-spiritedness and violence prevalent in the average ibo community and we see the same culture of violence in America where ibo men are killing their wives and the mothers if their kids. They just have no respect and value for human life.

The greatest insult is the fact that every ibo man from the leadership to the ones on NL will forever point fingers elsewhere and blame other people for problems emanating from under their noses from their Biafra misadventure till this second. [b]It is really silly and dishonest to say things are bad because your own country men are imposed on you? [/b]It's like ibo people don't believe in responsibility and accountability. Are they not your own brothers and sisters and don't ya'll speak the same language?

[b]You are a very big liar and a hypocrite. So, in other parts of Nigeria, there is no slaughtering and kidnapping of people by their own people. I will use the west as an example because you are from there.  Sebi the Assassination of prominent yoruba people, armed robberies, Car snatching, Poisoning, ritual murders etc in Lagos and other Yoruba states are done by the Igbos? What about the recent clash in Oyo state that led to the death of many Yoruba people. Was it not a prominent Yoruba monarch that brutalised his wife almost to death?  Is Edo state not in the mid-west? Was it not of recent that their traditional rulers placed a curse on Kidnappers to stem the rate of the act in the state? YOU ARE A DUMB TRIBALIST. NA JEALOUSY FOR IGBOS GO KILL YOU. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU CAN NEVER BE AS ENTERPRISING AS AN IGBO MAN. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE TOLD ANYWAY. You go around screaming Fashola this, Fashola that, was Lagos any better than Aba before 2007? Freaking hypocrite.

Gawd! you are talking of being mean and violent?! LOL! I hope not to generalise. But history has shown us that Yorubas have more culture of violence behind Hausas. It is a fact. Igbos are hustlers. We can go to the extreme to make money, yes (Just like every enterprising person should be). Some Americans go to the extreme too. It is about the money. Look at your history, it will tell you all. Consistent wars and unnecessary deaths for nothing in Yoruba land. Look at the OPC and their inter-cult wars. They fight for nothing and kill themselves like animals. Yet they remain wretched and diabolical. Did you ever hear of the Bakassi boys killing themselves? Nonsense man.  

Boy, your hypocrisy and tribal hatred will send you to hell. The funniest thing is that the more you hate, the more Igbos flourish.

Abeg comot for my way jo.

http://www.nigerianinquirer.com/2010/07/05/ondo-state-pdp-chairman-driver-kidnapped/
http://www.republicreport.com/police-hold-senator-ogunwale-for-kidnapping/
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-390236.0.html
 [/b]
[/b]

bk.babe97y:

The Stup--id Akata She-male don enter. What is your business with Nigerian issues? Go back to your country. LOL! Akata disease. I thought that your whoring mother that gave birth to you after being banged by an Igbo man has told you to chill. I don't blame you. I blame the man that paid your mother's hospital bill when she was in labor for you. You hate Igbos, Still the mention of "Igbo" makes you wet! You gat to be a NY-MPHO-maniac. If you want to enjoy your stay here, refrain from mentioning "Igbo", or else, you'll come till your dutty "M" string gets sticky. Ewu! LOL!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Onlytruth(m): 7:21am On Oct 01, 2010
Justcash:

[
The Stup--id Akata She-male don enter. What is your business with Nigerian issues? Go back to your country. LOL! Akata disease. I thought the fact that your whoring mother that gave birth to you after being banged by an Igbo man has told you to chill. I don't blame you. I blame the man that paid your mother's hospital bill when she was in labor for you. You hate Igbos, Still the mention of "Igbo" makes you wet! You gat to be a NY-MPHO-maniac. If you want to enjoy your stay here, refrain from mentioning "Igbo", or else, you'll come till your dutty "M" string gets sticky. Ewu! LOL!

hehehe! grin grin
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Onlytruth(m): 7:24am On Oct 01, 2010
Anytime that she-goat bk.babe97y comes across anything Igbo, she goes into immediate heat!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 7:52am On Oct 01, 2010
You are a very big liar and a hypocrite. So, in other parts of Nigeria, there is no slaughtering and kidnapping of people by their own people. I will use the west as an example because you are from there.  Sebi the Assassination of prominent yoruba people, armed robberies, Car snatching, Poisoning, ritual murders etc in Lagos and other Yoruba states are done by the Igbos? What about the recent clash in Oyo state that led to the death of many Yoruba people. Was it not a prominent Yoruba monarch that brutalised his wife almost to death?  Is Edo state not in the mid-west? Was it not of recent that their traditional rulers placed a curse on Kidnappers to stem the rate of the act in the state? YOU ARE A DUMB TRIBALIST. NA JEALOUSY FOR IGBOS GO KILL YOU. NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY, YOU CAN NEVER BE AS ENTERPRISING AS AN IGBO MAN. YOU DON'T NEED TO BE TOLD ANYWAY. You go around screaming Fashola this, Fashola that, was Lagos any better than Aba before 2007? Freaking hypocrite.

Gawd! you are talking of being mean and violent?! LOL! I hope not to generalise. But history has shown us that Yorubas have more culture of violence behind Hausas. It is a fact. Igbos are hustlers. We can go to the extreme to make money, yes (Just like every enterprising person should be). Some Americans go to the extreme too. It is about the money. Look at your history, it will tell you all. Consistent wars and unnecessary deaths for nothing in Yoruba land. Look at the OPC and their inter-cult wars. They fight for nothing and kill themselves like animals. Yet they remain wretched and diabolical. Did you ever hear of the Bakassi boys killing themselves? Nonsense man.  

Boy, your hypocrisy and tribal hatred will send you to hell. The funniest thing is that the more you hate, the more Igbos flourish.

Abeg comot for my way jo.

You need to calm down with the ibo rage and anger while I break it down for you nice and gently,

You are basically proving me right, ibo people don't know anything about responsibility and accountability, you wont discuss or worry about the problems facing your own people, but you'll lose sleep, make dumb excuses, point fingers at Yoruba people.

You can cry and yell as much as you want, but get this through your thick and clueless skull, no Yoruba or Hausa state is under siege, Yoruba people and Hausa people are not killing their own people and kidnapping their own kids, Yoruba and Hausa people are not scared and afraid to walk freely around their towns and villages.  

It's funny how you mentioned Fashola and the fact that Lagos was lawless before 2007, Fashola as a leader faced almost similar situation, but he showed true leader and wrestled the state out of the hands of criminal elements, he didn't point fingers at ibo people, he did not make excuses, he did not run and cry to the federal government for help. Fashola mobilized Lagosians and businesses in Lagos to fight crime, he set up a security fund to fund hundreds of police cars, armored vehicles, BMW power bikes, communication gadgets, 2 new crime fighting helicopters and paying police rapid respond team.

I need you to tell me what your leaders have done to guarantee the safety of your people in your town and villages besides crying and pointing fingers like you're doing on NL?

Now, Lagos is one of the safest states in Nigeria, even your move around freely in Lagos and worry less about killings and kidnapping, something they can not do back in their towns and villages back east.

I can't believe this slowpoke for real, your people are dying and your innocent school kids are getting kidnapped and his talking about enterprising ibo people?

Of what use is your wealth and enterprise if you have zero security, if you're damn scared to walk around like a free man in your own town, if the safety of your kids is not guaranteed?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by yarodin: 8:18am On Oct 01, 2010
Lagos this, Lagos that, abi is Lagos the only Yoruba State in Nigeria?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by bkbabe97y(m): 8:23am On Oct 01, 2010
Justcash:

Some Americans go to the extreme too.

Niggra, anything u do, do not mention The United States in the same breath as ur Kidnapping, Cannibalistic and drug dealing kin! angry
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Justcash(m): 8:30am On Oct 01, 2010
babapupa:

You need to calm down with the ibo rage and anger while I break it down for you nice and gently,

You are basically proving me right, ibo people don't know anything about responsibility and accountability, you wont discuss or worry about the problems facing your own people, but you'll lose sleep, make dumb excuses, point fingers at Yoruba people.

You can cry and yell as much as you want, but get this through your thick and clueless skull, no Yoruba or Hausa state is under siege, Yoruba people and Hausa people are not killing their own people and kidnapping their own kids, Yoruba and Hausa people are not scared and afraid to walk freely around their towns and villages.  

It's funny how you mentioned Fashola and the fact that Lagos was lawless before 2007, Fashola as a leader faced almost similar situation, but he showed true leader and wrestled the state out of the hands of criminal elements, he didn't point fingers at ibo people, he did not make excuses, he did not run and cry to the federal government for help. Fashola mobilized Lagosians and businesses in Lagos to fight crime, he set up a security fund to fund hundreds of police cars, armored vehicles, BMW power bikes, communication gadgets, 2 new crime fighting helicopters and paying police rapid respond team.

I need you to tell me what your leaders have done to guarantee the safety of your people in your town and villages besides crying and pointing fingers like you're doing on NL?

Now, Lagos is one of the safest states in Nigeria, even your move around freely in Lagos and worry less about killings and kidnapping, something they can not do back in their towns and villages back east.

I can't believe this slowpoke for real, your people are dying and your innocent school kids are getting kidnapped and his talking about enterprising ibo people?

Of what use is your wealth and enterprise if you have zero security, if you're damn scared to walk around like a free man in your own town, if the safety of your kids is not guaranteed?

Babapupa, You are the biggest illiterate that I have ever met online. Which part of Nigeria is not under siege, including your lagos state. People are being robbed, despoiled and killed at this moment in Lagos state, and here you are claiming that Lagos state is the safest city in Nigeria (With all the poverty, slums and piles of refuse still abound despite all of  Fashola's effort).  What even gave you the impression that the Kidnappers in Abia state are Igbos?
I don't like to argue with illiterates like you because you can never say anything that will make my argument with you knowledgeable and worth the time spent.
I gave you some links. Read them and educate yourself properly about the kidnapping trend. Nkita ara.

bk.babe97y:

Niggra, anything u do, do not mention The United States in the same breath as your Kidnapping, Cannibalistic and drug dealing kin! angry
LOL! Akata slowpoke! Which country on earth gat more dumb drug skulls (Exactly like your own?) than the United states? What about genocide, and Kidnap cases? Anyway, I better kidnap and eat other human beings than allow another D'iCk to widen my As's hole like other dicks do to yours. Latino "G'ay" Ba's'tard.  Get out of here before you cause a contagious plaque. Freaking Disease! Lol!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 8:35am On Oct 01, 2010
yarodin:

Lagos this, Lagos that, abi is Lagos the only Yoruba State in Nigeria?  

Because Lagos state is my state and I fit talk about my state till tomorrow if I want, too bad you no fit talk about yours. What a damn shame.

But why is it paining you? You still haven't offered any word of advise or solution to help prevent your people from getting killed and your school kids getting kidnapped by your own people? You're still hare worried to death about Lagos state and Yoruba land.   Una no get shame I swear,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 8:39am On Oct 01, 2010
Posted by: Justcash

Stop smoking crack.

I didn't read your rubbish,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Justcash(m): 8:44am On Oct 01, 2010
babapupa:

Because Lagos state is my state and I fit talk about my state till tomorrow if I want, too bad you no fit talk about yours. What a damn shame.

But why is it paining you? You still haven't offered any word of advise or solution to help prevent your people from getting killed and your school kids getting kidnapped by your own people? You're still hare worried to death about Lagos state and Yoruba land.   Una no get shame I swear,

LOL! Dude, when did you start bragging about Lagos state? From 2007 right? I understand how much a miracle Fashola's development drive is to you.
Other states are developing. In the East, Enugu and Anambra are making raves. In the South, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states are on the march. In the North, Kaduna state is making raves. Mid-west, Edo is marching too. So, all these your Lagos rants are getting too loud. Abeg make we hear word jo!
The only state in the East that is in a deplorable condition is Abia state. Imo state with all the bad leadership is far more organised and better than all the western states apart from Lagos state. That is my state.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Justcash(m): 8:46am On Oct 01, 2010
babapupa:

Stop smoking crack.

I didn't read your rubbish,

You seem to mention "Crack" easily. *Wondering* could it be that you are a crack head. It is only a crack head that thinks that everyone is under the influence of Crack. Lol!
As expected, making sense would seem like rubbish to you. No wonder you spew rubbish because you think you are making sense. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Anumanu
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phantom(m): 8:48am On Oct 01, 2010
in the long term,lagos is still the most dangerous city.i can get into any eastern city by 3am,hitch a ride and get home.you fit do am for lag?safe ko,fase ni.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 8:51am On Oct 01, 2010
Justcash:

LOL! Dude, when did you start bragging about Lagos state? From 2007 right? I understand how much a miracle Fashola's development drive is to you.
Other states are developing. In the East, Enugu and Anambra are making raves. In the South, Rivers and Akwa Ibom states are on the march. In the North, Kaduna state is making raves. Mid-west, Edo is marching too. So, all these your Lagos rants are getting too loud. Abeg make we hear word jo!
The only state in the East that is in a deplorable condition is Abia state. Imo state with all the bad leadership is far more organised and better than all the western states apart from Lagos state. That is my state.

Why is this LAGOS thing dey kill ibo people so much sef?,

Instead of sitting here talking all this useless rubbish, why not go out there and help look for innocent kidnapped kids?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by sbeezy8: 8:52am On Oct 01, 2010
phantom:

in the long term,lagos is still the most dangerous city.i can get into any eastern city by 3am,hitch a ride and get home.you fit do am for lag?safe ko,fase ni.

so why is it people move to Lagos? because its the most dangerous city abi?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 8:55am On Oct 01, 2010
phantom:

lol, why den con send military to your towns and villages to make sure your scary a/ss no get killed or kidnapped?

Your people wey dey Lagos no won go back east cos den no won get killed and this clown dey talk about riding okada for 3am,

Hallucination no dey taya you ni?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Justcash(m): 8:55am On Oct 01, 2010
sbeezy8:

so why is it people move to Lagos? because its the most dangerous city abi?

Because of important infrastructures like International airport and seaport that were built in Lagos with Nigeria's money. The resultant population boost due to the migration for these infrastructures happened to also create a good market for goods. I hope it is clear to you.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by phantom(m): 8:57am On Oct 01, 2010
because of your bloody seaport and airport .remove that and lag is dead.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by sbeezy8: 8:58am On Oct 01, 2010
phantom:

because of your bloody seaport and airport .remove that and lag is dead.

haha is there no sea port and air port in PH? lol
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Justcash(m): 8:58am On Oct 01, 2010
babapupa:

lol, why den con send military to your towns and villages to make sure your scary a/ss no get killed or kidnapped?

Your people wey dey Lagos no won go back east cos den no won get killed and this clown dey talk about riding okada for 3am,

Hallucination no dey taya you ni?

These words coming from a slowpoke whose ancestors fought to ensure that Igbos remain in Nigeria, your insanity is confirmed. Don't let your forefathers visit you and slap you for saying that they died for nothing. Lol!
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Justcash(m): 9:00am On Oct 01, 2010
sbeezy8:

haha is there no sea port and air port in PH? lol

Read this and be educated

Justcash:

Because of important infrastructures like International airport and seaport that were built in Lagos with Nigeria's money. The resultant population boost due to the migration for these infrastructures happened to also create a good market for goods. I hope it is clear to you.

Note the population part.

Anyway, Igbos actually tried to leave Lagos for the Yorubas in the past, we saw what happened. So, we cannot be rejected and wanted at the same time. It shows clearly that Yorubas need Igbos.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 9:02am On Oct 01, 2010
Justcash:

Olodo, it is because the government of Lagos state showed real leadership and  didn't derelict, they provided a peaceful environment for Lagosians and your people to walk around like free men and not worried about getting slaughtered like they do their brothers, sisters and kids back home.

What is infrastructure without good leadership? Go you even think before you open mouth sef? You wont know anything about leadership anyway, you ain't got non,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Justcash(m): 9:05am On Oct 01, 2010
babapupa:

Olodo, it is because the government of Lagos state showed real leadership and  didn't derelict, they provided a peaceful environment for Lagosians and your people to walk around like free men and not worried about getting slaughtered like they do their brothers, sisters and kids back home.

What is infrastructure without good leadership? Go you even think before you open mouth sef? You wont know anything about leadership anyway, you ain't got non,

Confirmed, you are a Crack head and a slowpoke. Peaceful Lagos state?!!!!!!! Since when?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by sbeezy8: 9:06am On Oct 01, 2010
Justcash:

Read this and be educated

Note the population part.

people were moving Lagos before Nigeria became a country. so thats done. AND Lagos was always a hot spot. so all this Nigeria money this and that is bull.

Why was LAGOS made capital of all places in Nigeria? The west of Nigeria wasnt even english speaking at the time.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by babapupa: 9:08am On Oct 01, 2010
Justcash:

Confirmed, you are a Crack head and a slowpoke. Peaceful Lagos state?!!!!!!! Since when?

Shouldn't you be asking yourself why your kinsmen are not trooping out of Lagos to move back to their  lawless towns and villages back east?

Ode no common sense,
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Justcash(m): 9:10am On Oct 01, 2010
sbeezy8:

people were moving Lagos before Nigeria became a country. so thats done. AND Lagos was always a hot spot. so all this Nigeria money this and that is bull.

Why was LAGOS made capital of all places in Nigeria? The west of Nigeria wasnt even english speaking at the time.

Yes, and once upon a time, my people decided to leave, and your fathers swore not to let us go. Why? Abi na confusion dey worry them?
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by yarodin: 9:10am On Oct 01, 2010
babapupa:

Why is this LAGOS thing dey kill ibo people so much sef?,

Instead of sitting here talking all this useless rubbish, why not go out there and help look for innocent kidnapped kids?

How is this Lagos thing killing Igbo people when must have been living there right from birth.    Yes, Fashola dey try but I still see some yoruba peeps suffering in the same Lagos that you bragging about, so I ask you what is your point?   I have met your type in "your Lagos", suffer heads just like yourself who feel Igbos are buying up the whole of Lagos.   If you like yab Igbos till you fall down dead, we are still going to be in Lagos.  ONE F**KING NIGERIA.  And for you to be taking the kidnapping of these innocent children as a joke, you better pray such calamity does not befall you or your loved ones.  Have a goodnight Mr. I am from Lagos.
Re: Is Aba A Reflection Of What Biafra Would Have Been? by Justcash(m): 9:14am On Oct 01, 2010
babapupa:

Shouldn't you be asking yourself why your kinsmen are not trooping out of Lagos to move back to their  lawless towns and villages back east?

Ode no common sense,  

Because we wanted to leave, and your fathers died and killed us to make us stay slowpoke. You father knew how important my people were to your sorry a'ss. You'd probably be an agbero (If you are not one at the moment) without us. Lol! Crack head.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

I Mistakenly Fired 7 Shots, Policeman Accused Of Killing 3 / Expelled Herdsmen From Kwara Sneaking Into Osun – Group / TCN Announces Seven-hour Blackout In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 105
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.