Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,017 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 - Travel (432) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 (1023036 Views)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 22 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 17 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (644) (Go Down)

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by canadaman18: 7:09am On Dec 05, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

In a nutshell, the applicant should enrol for an additional 6 months program after the previous one (8- months) and apply for study permit extension within Canada. This will qualify the applicant the chance to be granted 3 years PGWP.

This has to be done in a continuous manner right ?

And would 8month + 6month get them 3years? Isn’t that just 2years+ programs?

Nice and selfless work you’re doing here bro
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 7:18am On Dec 05, 2019
canadaman18:

This has to be done in a continuous manner right ?

And would 8month + 6month get them 3years? Isn’t that just 2years+ programs?

Nice and selfless work you’re doing here bro

Yes it has to be done simultaneously immediately after the completion of the first program. The two programs will qualify the applicant for approximately 2 years PGWP.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godiswonderful: 8:12am On Dec 05, 2019
Any one ?
Godiswonderful:
Please house which is better in universities or colleges in Canada
or are they the same
Which has more market value as in jobs and co please any one ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Naijaforeigner: 9:44am On Dec 05, 2019
canadaman18:

An 8month PGWP is typically not a lot of time if considering PR subsequently .

)

I wrote this some days ago ...I have reposted below but removed some information which I felt was unnecessary.

If you can get visa for 1 year PGC from Nigeria in a program of your choice, there is really no need going for a second program. You can get a NOC job once you are done with your one year PGC which qualifies you for PR.

Once you are done with your one year program, you wait for your program completion letter (usually 2 weeks after program end date) and then apply for PGWP. Once you have applied for PGWP you are allowed to work full time (not before applying for PGWP). PGWP takes about 3-4 months before you get it.

About one month to the end of your program, you start applying for jobs in your industry. Apply to jobs in your city, province, outside your city and outside your province. I can assure you, you will get a job before your PGWP comes out (infact, within 2 months of graduating from your program tops). This saves you paying $14,000-16,000 for another PGC.

One Indian girl finished her PGC program in London, Ontario August, she got a job in September in Winnipeg. She had to move from London to Winnipeg. She spent 1 month on the job, she got bored and kept applying for jobs and got another job in Ottawa paying her $23/hr.

According to her, she sent out over 50 applications, went for 7 interviews and got 3 job offers from August till date.The money is small, applying for over 50 jobs can be stressful but if you ask me, the stress is worth it, if it saves you paying another college money.

You should only go for a second program if you have the money and it is absolutely necessary. You will get a job on completion of your first program if you have a good result, willing to move around Canada and attend a good college.

Before I forget, if you decide to go for a 1 year PGC or 2 year PGD, if your program has a co-op option, you should choose it. An opportunity to get work experience before graduating is always a bonus. While doing co-op, the company may retain you or you can network from there.

I wish you all the best.

Modified

8 months PGC gets you 1 year PGWP

I just checked my email and noticed it took my school 3 weeks to send me program completion letter. On the program completion letter, it states 1 year as program duration even though the program was for 8 months

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 10:04am On Dec 05, 2019
porchy:
Thank you so much for doing justice to this Mr Frank. Well my first sponsor was my brother,
he lives in Canada and already has a PR. Infact he lives in the same province where my school is and just miles away from my campus. But I got refused based on purpose of visit, asset, family and home tie before I got this scholarship from my company. I had my industrial training with the company and they are willing to retain me and that was why I started work with them immediately after my NYSC. They were willing to go into marine resources management and that why they sponsoring me for this program and there's already an agreement that i will come back after my studies to work for them and if I don't then I will have to refund base in the etics of the company . All these was written in my sop and the agreement was submitted with a letter headed paper of the company. I think these address the home tie issue which was one of my refusal reason in my first application.
And it was stated that it's a full funding by the company that's why I didn't bother to submit my own statement of account or had the company transfer some money into my account so I think that was why they refused me only base on financial ground.

Now are you advising me not to use the company as my sponsor anymore or I rather use my brother again Thanks

Boss, forget the company sponsorship and the so called scholarship you got from them because it won't scale through.... That's the bitter truth!. You claim to have a scholarship from a company in Nigeria, why didn't they transfer the funds for your first academic year to your account to further buttress funds accessibility by you (the principal Applicant)?. It might interest you to know that since my existence on this thread, I have seen more than 10 applicants that have used this company sponsorship/scholarship story from employer for their visa applications and they were all refused based on same ground as yours. From the wisdom of my experiences regarding this process, it's advisable you stick with your brother that is a PR holder in Canada, because your brother's sponsorship is more genuine and reasonable to the visa officer. What you seem not to understand is that, using a sibling in Canada doesn't adversely effect your study visa application provided you're able to show adequate economic and professional ties to Nigeria that far outweighs the incentives in Canada which would motivate your return home after studies. With that being said, since your brother resides in the same province where your school/campus is, I would suggest your brother should include a cover letter addressed to the Canadian consulate in Nigeria, stating that he will be responsible for your tuition and living expenses in Canada, and while in Canada you will be staying at his place/house, so accomodation and feeding is covered. He should also provide details about his accomodation, how many rooms apartment and address where this building is located in Canada.

Please refer to this link for further explanations pertaining to the REFUSAL GROUNDS that were stated on your previous visa refusal.

It will end in praises

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Naijaforeigner: 10:25am On Dec 05, 2019
I will add some things quickly...

- Also, you are allowed to take 4 months break on the completion of your first program (PGC) before going for a second program. During this break, you can work full time. On completion of your first 1 year PGC degree, if you don't get a full time job, you can decide to go for a second program.

- It is what your school writes on your program completion letter that most times determine the length of your PGWP. There is a school in Canada (name withheld) that allow students complete their degree in 1 year instead of the 16 months duration for the program. However, the school writes 16 months on students completion letter when they graduate and students end up getting 3 years PGWP.

- People go for second programs not just for 3 years PGWP but to switch careers. I know someone who had his first PGC in International business and then second program in Insurance. He presently works with a big insurance company in Ontario. The choice of going for a second program was strategic and an opportunity to switch.

All that similar career progression stress applicants from Nigeria are made to pass through does not really apply when you are renewing your study permit in Canada.

- The downside of having a 1 year visa is if you decide to go for a second program, you will need to apply for study permit again while in Canada. Do you really want to go through that stress again? for those using third party sponsors, will your sponsor be available to give you their SOA the second time?

If you know you need 3 years PGWP, just get your 2 years visa for a PGD from Nigeria straight up.

- Having a 3 years PGWP does not place you under any pressure to apply for jobs immediately school is over. A friend of mine who applied for his PGWP in September is in India at the moment for 3 months break. He will come back to Canada almost same time his PGWP will be approved and then start job hunting.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Naijaforeigner: 10:41am On Dec 05, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Boss, forget the company sponsorship and the so called scholarship you got from them because it won't scale through.... That's the bitter truth!.

It will end in praises

I don't know why applicants think visa officers will easily believe that a company will invest that much on a fresh employee.

@porchy Is the company a multinational? Do they have history of spending that much on employees and you can show proofs? Why will they spend over 10,000Cad on you and not someone else? Too many questions

Honestly, for you to justify why a company will invest that much on a recent employee with little to no experience, you will need a very good LOE. It is not impossible but it is very challenging.

As Frank suggested, just use SOA of a family member.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by porchy(m): 11:13am On Dec 05, 2019
Thanks man. Na man you be

Frankrobbn1:

Boss, forget the company sponsorship and the so called scholarship you got from them because it won't scale through.... That's the bitter truth!. You claim to have a scholarship from a company in Nigeria, why didn't they transfer the funds for your first academic year to your account to further buttress funds accessibility by you (the principal Applicant)?. It might interest you to know that since my existence on this thread, I have seen more than 10 applicants that have used this company sponsorship/scholarship story from employer for their visa applications and they were all refused based on same ground as yours. From the wisdom of my experiences regarding this process, it's advisable you stick with your brother that is a PR holder in Canada, because your brother's sponsorship is more genuine and reasonable to the visa officer. What you seem not to understand is that, using a sibling in Canada doesn't adversely effect your study visa application provided you're able to show adequate economic and professional ties to Nigeria that far outweighs the incentives in Canada which would motivate your return home after studies. With that being said, since your brother resides in the same province where your school/campus is, I would suggest your brother should include a cover letter addressed to the Canadian consulate in Nigeria, stating that he will be responsible for your tuition and living expenses in Canada, and while in Canada you will be staying at his place/house, so accomodation and feeding is covered. He should also provide details about his accomodation, how many rooms apartment and address where this building is located in Canada.

Please refer to this link for further explanations pertaining to the REFUSAL GROUNDS that were stated on your previous visa refusal.

It will end in praises
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by opeey(m): 1:21pm On Dec 05, 2019
Approval!!
Hi I’m a newbie been a silent reader since I submitted in August . I decided to post to encourage everyone from the wave of refusals

Timeline: online route
Submission/upfront medicals- August 15th
Medicals passed- August 22nd
Eligibility review started- August 22nd
Bvl/approval/ppr- October 1st
Passport submitted-October 2nd
Passport returned- December 2nd

This was my first application although I got visit visa last year but it expired in June cos my passport expired

The last 2 month were the longest months of my life I kept thinking of what could have been wrong for my passport to be held but thank God

I didn’t write SOP/LOE

Docs submitted were:
* Letter of Acceptance and fee statement
* Receipt of 1st semester fees as well as telex copy (paid with zenith bank)
* Proof of funds: letter of sponsorship stating that the amount estimated by the school as living costs has been transferred to my account , my bank statement 3.2m (11CAD), parents bank statement not up to 1m, parents payslips and my employment letter .
* Then all the required forms

Course applied for is Post graduate Certificate at Seneca College.

All in all it was Gods favor cos when I read about all the SOPs that people submitted and saw closing balances I had anxiety. My application itself took 6 weeks and 4 days
congratulations.. I tap into ur testimony
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godiswonderful: 2:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Any replies please
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by JustMellow: 2:28pm On Dec 05, 2019
Approval!!
Hi I’m a newbie been a silent reader since I submitted in August . I decided to post to encourage everyone from the wave of refusals

Timeline: online route
Submission/upfront medicals- August 15th
Medicals passed- August 22nd
Eligibility review started- August 22nd
Bvl/approval/ppr- October 1st
Passport submitted-October 2nd
Passport returned- December 2nd

This was my first application although I got visit visa last year but it expired in June cos my passport expired

The last 2 month were the longest months of my life I kept thinking of what could have been wrong for my passport to be held but thank God

I didn’t write SOP/LOE

Docs submitted were:
* Letter of Acceptance and fee statement
* Receipt of 1st semester fees as well as telex copy (paid with zenith bank)
* Proof of funds: letter of sponsorship stating that the amount estimated by the school as living costs has been transferred to my account , my bank statement 3.2m (11CAD), parents bank statement not up to 1m, parents payslips and my employment letter .
* Then all the required forms

Course applied for is Post graduate Certificate at Seneca College.

All in all it was Gods favor cos when I read about all the SOPs that people submitted and saw closing balances I had anxiety. My application itself took 6 weeks and 4 days

Hello,

Congratulations on your approval. When were you instructed to go for your biometrics and when was it done?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by UrsyBC: 4:46pm On Dec 05, 2019
It's been 3 weeks I submitted my passport as requested by IRCC. Submitted through vfs Abuja and have gotten just 2 updates so far with the last mail (19th Nov) stating that tracking number xxxxxxxxx is under process at IRCC office. Program starts exactly 4 weeks today. Flight tickets are busy skyrocketing without apologies and IRCC doesn't give a hoot. This 2 months hold had better not been for me....Ain't gonna be funny.

Early application would save you the tension that I'm having right now. It's not healthy for anyone, trust me. I know the Visa will eventually come but the question is "when" as time is of the essence in my case. As I dey complain say Vancouver rent high, flight own dey one corner dey look me.

A word of prayer for me, fam. One luv!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by canadaman18: 5:38pm On Dec 05, 2019
Naijaforeigner:

I wrote this some days ago ...I have reposted below but removed some information which I felt was unnecessary.

If you can get visa for 1 year PGC from Nigeria in a program of your choice, there is really no need going for a second program. You can get a NOC job once you are done with your one year PGC which qualifies you for PR.

Once you are done with your one year program, you wait for your program completion letter (usually 2 weeks after program end date) and then apply for PGWP. Once you have applied for PGWP you are allowed to work full time (not before applying for PGWP). PGWP takes about 3-4 months before you get it.

About one month to the end of your program, you start applying for jobs in your industry. Apply to jobs in your city, province, outside your city and outside your province. I can assure you, you will get a job before your PGWP comes out (infact, within 2 months of graduating from your program tops). This saves you paying $14,000-16,000 for another PGC.

One Indian girl finished her PGC program in London, Ontario August, she got a job in September in Winnipeg. She had to move from London to Winnipeg. She spent 1 month on the job, she got bored and kept applying for jobs and got another job in Ottawa paying her $23/hr.

According to her, she sent out over 50 applications, went for 7 interviews and got 3 job offers from August till date.The money is small, applying for over 50 jobs can be stressful but if you ask me, the stress is worth it, if it saves you paying another college money.

You should only go for a second program if you have the money and it is absolutely necessary. You will get a job on completion of your first program if you have a good result, willing to move around Canada and attend a good college.

Before I forget, if you decide to go for a 1 year PGC or 2 year PGD, if your program has a co-op option, you should choose it. An opportunity to get work experience before graduating is always a bonus. While doing co-op, the company may retain you or you can network from there.

I wish you all the best.

Modified

8 months PGC gets you 1 year PGWP

I just checked my email and noticed it took my school 3 weeks to send me program completion letter. On the program completion letter, it states 1 year as program duration even though the program was for 8 months

Bolded isnt a guarantee. Although 1year PGWP + 3months waiting period is a fair bit of time , its still kind of tight .. But keep in mind one needs to have gotten AOR to apply for BOWP.. Otherwise you have to go back to nigeria to apply for PR.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by teoramoris(f): 5:56pm On Dec 05, 2019
please i need a reply to my last comment... ill like to get a PR in canada, how do i start the process...
is there a way to scale through without IELTS?

IS it possible i do pnp without ielts/
or study nursing without using ielts for the processing!
i am currently a public servant and an entrepreneur ( hair and makeup).
what options do i have .. please kindly put me through or should i use an agent?
Frankrobbn1:

That's where the major problem lies, the visa officers don't even believe our bank statements because they know that some applicants go as far as borrowing funds from friends/relatives for the purpose of securing visa talk less of paystubs from a company in Nigeria which is mere designed paper from the company's account officer.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Godiswonderful: 6:00pm On Dec 05, 2019
Any help
Frankrobbn1:

That's where the major problem lies, the visa officers don't even believe our bank statements because they know that some applicants go as far as borrowing funds from friends/relatives for the purpose of securing visa talk less of paystubs from a company in Nigeria which is mere designed paper from the company's account officer.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 6:20pm On Dec 05, 2019
teoramoris:
please i need a reply to my last comment... ill like to get a PR in canada, how do i start the process...
is there a way to scale through without IELTS?

IS it possible i do pnp without ielts/
or study nursing without using ielts for the processing!
i am currently a public servant and an entrepreneur ( hair and makeup).
what options do i have .. please kindly put me through or should i use an agent?

To be eligible for a permanent residency of Canada via the express entry route, you have to sit for the IELTS test and score 8777 i.e;
Listening - 8
Writing - 7
Speaking - 7
Reading - 7
Total = 8.0 band

You also require IELTS for PNP. However, while seeking for an admission to study Nursing program in Canada, you don't need to undertake any English proficiency test. If you have a good CGPA during your undegraduate studies in biochemistry, it's advisable and safe you apply for MSc in biotechnology at Brock University, or University of Windsor....

It will end in praises.

2 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by teoramoris(f): 6:49pm On Dec 05, 2019
Finally, thanks so much Mr frank ..
i have a cgpa 3.78 in biochemistry from Lagos state university.
Please is msc in biotech also selling here in Nigeria?
WHAT ABOUT PUBLIC HEALTH.. TRYING TO RELATE TO WHAT WILL SELL IN NIGERIA TOO
and can i still be preparing for ielts as well as applying for the masters programme.
i would you to suggest a sure ielts center i can enroll in
then first step for msc application in those two schools. THANKS
Frankrobbn1:

To be eligible for a permanent residency of Canada via the express entry route, you have to sit for the IELTS test and score 8777 i.e;
Listening - 8
Writing - 7
Speaking - 7
Reading - 7
Total = 8.0 band

You also require IELTS for PNP. However, while seeking for an admission to study Nursing program in Canada, you don't need to undertake any English proficiency test. If you have a good CGPA during your undegraduate studies in biochemistry, it's advisable and safe you apply for MSc in biotechnology at Brock University, or University of Windsor....

It will end in praises.

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ChidimmaP: 6:53pm On Dec 05, 2019
Good evening everyone. Today makes it 2 weeks and 3 days I submitted my paper application. I just got a mail confirming validity of my biometrics information. I'm very nervous as it came too quick. What's the next step
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ChidimmaP: 6:54pm On Dec 05, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

SOP/LOE have never in history been a requirement for study visa application. Applicant's that include one in their various applications do so probably because he/she has vital information which needs to be clarified to the visa officer and thus facilitate their visa approval.

Okay. Never knew tho
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2019
UrsyBC:
It's been 3 weeks I submitted my passport as requested by IRCC. Submitted through vfs Abuja and have gotten just 2 updates so far with the last mail (19th Nov) stating that tracking number xxxxxxxxx is under process at IRCC office. Program starts exactly 4 weeks today. Flight tickets are busy skyrocketing without apologies and IRCC doesn't give a hoot. This 2 months hold had better not been for me....Ain't gonna be funny.

Early application would save you the tension that I'm having right now. It's not healthy for anyone, trust me. I know the Visa will eventually come but the question is "when" as time is of the essence in my case. As I dey complain say Vancouver rent high, flight own dey one corner dey look me.

I see no problem here and for this reason you shouldn't panic. The issue of late passport transmission happens on several occasions of which I'm an eye witness. I would advise you proactively raise a CSE to the Kenya, Nairobi Immigration office.

Below is a sample mail written by me that can expedite the process.

LATE PASSPORT TRANSMISSION AFTER VISA APPROVAL.

Respected Sir/Ma,

I hope this mail meets you well. My name is ABCD EFGH, I am contacting you with regards to my Student Visa application submitted on DD/MM/YYYY. I got an approval and a passport request on DD/MM/YYYY.

After the submission of my passport at VAC on the DD/MM/YYYY, I received an automated system response that my passport has been received and transmitted to the responsible Canada Visa office.

Since the aforementioned date, I haven't gotten any progress on my passport and that troubles me a lot as my course intake is drawing near, and my flight has already been booked for December 27th, 2019.

Kindly assist me with this issue and expedite the transmission of my passport. I do not want to miss classes and the orientation week as that would make it difficult for me to adjust later, and also putting into account the difficulty of settling down in a new country as an international student.

I look forward to your immediate and positive response.

High Regards,

XXXXXXXXXX

Kenya, Nairobi Email Address - nrobi-immigration@international.gc.ca

It will end in praises.

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 7:16pm On Dec 05, 2019
ChidimmaP:
Good evening everyone. Today makes it 2 weeks and 3 days I submitted my paper application. I just got a mail confirming validity of my biometrics information. I'm very nervous as it came too quick. What's the next step

Did you receive a medical request or undergo an upfront medical exam?... Receiving a biometrics validity letter (BVL) prior to a medical request is a sign that a negative decision has already been reached on your application. You should expect further correspondence shortly from IRCC.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ChidimmaP: 7:27pm On Dec 05, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Did you receive a medical request or undergo an upfront medical exam?... Receiving a biometrics validity letter (BVL) prior to a medical request is a sign that a negative decision has already been reached on your application. You should expect further correspondence shortly from IRCC.

I didn't do an upfront medicals or received any medical request yet. Let's see what happens next tho
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 7:32pm On Dec 05, 2019
ChidimmaP:

I didn't do an upfront medicals or received any medical request yet. Let's see what happens next tho

All fingers crossed. Keep the house posted.
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
teoramoris:
Finally, thanks so much Mr frank ..
i have a cgpa 3.78 in biochemistry from Lagos state university.
Please is msc in biotech also selling here in Nigeria?
WHAT ABOUT PUBLIC HEALTH.. TRYING TO RELATE TO WHAT WILL SELL IN NIGERIA TOO
and can i still be preparing for ielts as well as applying for the masters programme.
i would you to suggest a sure ielts center i can enroll in
then first step for msc application in those two schools. THANKS

Biotechnology is a an exciting and lucrative field in Nigeria and in the world at large. You've a good CGPA (3.78), and thus i would strongly suggest you go for a master's program to show career progression/advancement... Take a minute to look at Master's of Public Health at Saskatchewan and University of Western Ontario, it's also a good one too and the program deadline is fast approaching in January 2020.

I don't know any IELTS Center. During the time I sat for the exam, I used some useful online tutorials and materials from... www.ieltsadvantage.com, www.ieltsbuddy.com, www.ieltsliz.com etc.. I would also recommend that you download the CAMBRIDGE IELTS GENERAL BOOK 11-14, and Audios (listening part) - This text book looks like the actual exam questions.

You might want to also check this PREPARE FOR IELTS THREAD, for more information that would be of great benefit while preparing for your upcoming test.

It will end in praises.

5 Likes

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ChidimmaP: 7:43pm On Dec 05, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

All fingers crossed. Keep the house posted.

Sure, I will!
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Piecoco: 7:57pm On Dec 05, 2019
I did upfront medical and I just saw medical passed, please what is this all about ?
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by ttmacoy: 7:58pm On Dec 05, 2019
The issue is it's hard to believe the company is truly sponsoring you with the aim of hiring you afterwards especially if it is not a recognized and reputable company. You also mention the company are willing to go into marine resource management which means they are not even in the business they are sponsoring you for yet. Don't forget Nigerians have used such stories so many time and ended up staying there.

porchy:
Thank you so much for doing justice to this Mr Frank. Well my first sponsor was my brother,
he lives in Canada and already has a PR. Infact he lives in the same province where my school is and just miles away from my campus. But I got refused based on purpose of visit, asset, family and home tie before I got this scholarship from my company. I had my industrial training with the company and they are willing to retain me and that was why I started work with them immediately after my NYSC. They were willing to go into marine resources management and that why they sponsoring me for this program and there's already an agreement that i will come back after my studies to work for them and if I don't then I will have to refund base in the etics of the company . All these was written in my sop and the agreement was submitted with a letter headed paper of the company. I think these address the home tie issue which was one of my refusal reason in my first application.
And it was stated that it's a full funding by the company that's why I didn't bother to submit my own statement of account or had the company transfer some money into my account so I think that was why they refused me only base on financial ground.

Now are you advising me not to use the company as my sponsor anymore or I rather use my brother again Thanks

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Frankrobbn1: 7:59pm On Dec 05, 2019
Piecoco:
I did upfront medical and I just saw medical passed, please what is this all about ?

Everything looks good and your application is moving perfectly. You should hear from IRCC in two-three weeks from now.

1 Like

Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Piecoco: 8:18pm On Dec 05, 2019
Frankrobbn1:

Everything looks good and your application is moving perfectly. You should hear from IRCC in two-three weeks from now.

Thank you bro, it will end in praise by God grace
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 8:30pm On Dec 05, 2019
UrsyBC:

I advise you calm down... they are currently scrutinising your bank statement... so once that's done and your statements are genuine.. u are go to go
Re: Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 16 by Anon123: 8:34pm On Dec 05, 2019
Godiswonderful:
Please house which is better in universities or colleges in Canada
or are they the same
Which has more market value as in jobs and co please any one ?

Boss, both are good and both can get you a job.. but if u read what Naijeforeigner and and Frankrobben are saying, u see how possible and fast it is to get jobs as a college graduate.. so you decide.. best of luck..

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) ... (644)

UK Spouse Visa/Appeal Process-part2 / Travelling To Canada Part 9 / General Australian student Visa Enquiries Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 109
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.