Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,573 members, 7,812,858 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1440910 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lee310: 10:04pm On Jun 28, 2019
Restricted:

Congrats bro. Did you use Express or normal?

Normal
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ijeshaoflondon: 10:36pm On Jun 28, 2019
Innopre983:

Thanks. He is the real owner of the property. He provided the land sale agreement between him and the vendor signed by his lawyer, survey of the land and the tenancy agreement between him and those living in that house also signed by his estate agent. He also stated in the application form that he has another source of income which is INVESTMENT. And he stated in the additional information page in the form that he got rent from his property and it was paid into his account.

How much was in that account before the payment of 2.1m was remitted into the account?

Landsales and survey is not enough as proof of an estate... all these mentioned docs can be arranged... and they know that.... what of the C of O?

Does the company pay his salary in Cash or cheque or bank transfer?

If u missed 2 out of this 3 questions then the eco was very right in making such decision.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 28, 2019
Hi can I use a statement of account I printed June 11 to apply first week of July.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by miqos02(m): 11:00pm On Jun 28, 2019
Enick:
I need urgent help. I can't find the page where I am to upload my document again on TLScontact site..

How do I get back to the page? Please help my appointment is Monday morning and I have to upload them today because it is going to be long distance travel for me.

I have only gotten pre-ordering confirmation and i earlier booked appointment.
check the initial mail you got from the website, it will take you to the self service page
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dlaw6578: 11:03pm On Jun 28, 2019
Good day to everyone in the house,,, can someone please put my brother through on how to write and invitation letter. Invitation letter format....

And secondly I will like if someone can share Me cover letter format. Thanks its a matter of urgency..
Justwish and to all the gurus in the house
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 3:19am On Jun 29, 2019
It will be over 3 weeks old by 1st week of July... this is not wise
cne010:
Hi can I use a statement of account I printed June 11 to apply first week of July.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 3:20am On Jun 29, 2019
Dlaw6578:
Good day to everyone in the house,,, can someone please put my brother through on how to write and invitation letter. Invitation letter format....

And secondly I will like if someone can share Me cover letter format. Thanks its a matter of urgency..
Justwish and to all the gurus in the house

The Entry Clearance Officer,
British High Commission,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir / Madam,

APPLICATION FOR A FAMILY VISITOR VISA: SEGUN OLUWA, OCTOBER 30 ; PASSPORT NO:

I (Name of the person inviting) write to confirm that the above individual SEGUN OLUWA with Date of Birth ( your date of birth) and Nigeria Passport number ( number) is my cousin from my father side.
Segun lives in Lagos, at (Address) and works as a customerservice with AYZ in Lagos Nigeria.
He will be coming to the United Kingdom to spend his vacation this summer on the 1st July 2019 and would leave on the 14th of July 2019 (14days precisely). I also will ensure his return to Nigeria after his visit. He will be staying with me and my family and I will be responsible for his accommodation and feeding.
I am a British Citizen with passport no. XXXXXX. I current work at XXXXXX and reside at ( Give address) I have attached a copy of my Biodata page, work ID and Drivers licence .

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Mobile number:
E-mail:

I will be grateful if Segun application is successful and he is given the opportunity to visit.
Many Thanks for your usual cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

(Invite name)
xxxxxxx

British High Commission,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir / Madam,

COVER LETTER FOR TOURIST VISA
SEUN OLUWA,DOB, NATIONALITY, PASSPORT NUMBER, STANDARD VISTOR VISA.

I am writing in support of my application ...........................( Start writing all you want in the cover letter. Explain every thing details in paragraph.

Yours faithfully

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 3:24am On Jun 29, 2019
cne010:

For my advice not advisable. Try to print out your account statement first week of July.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Consy83: 7:11am On Jun 29, 2019
Greetings to u all..... I picked up my children's passport yesterday 27 June with 6 months visa
Biometrics:29th May 2019 (age 10, 9 and 6) but mine and husband's own is still not out... Pls wat do we do pls....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AdaUK: 8:12am On Jun 29, 2019
Monmarri:

Hmmm

British High Commission,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir / Madam,

APPLICATION FOR A FAMILY VISITOR VISA: SEGUN OLUWA, OCTOBER 30 ; PASSPORT NO:

I (Name of the person inviting) write to confirm that the above individual SEGUN OLUWA with Date of Birth ( your date of birth) and Nigeria Passport number ( number) is my cousin from my father side.
Segun lives in Lagos, at (Address) and works as a customerservice with AYZ in Lagos Nigeria.
He will be coming to the United Kingdom to spend his vacation this summer on the 1st July 2019 and would leave on the 14th of July 2019 (14days precisely). I also will ensure his return to Nigeria after his visit. He will be staying with me and my family and I will be responsible for his accommodation and feeding.
I am a British Citizen with passport no. XXXXXX. I current work at XXXXXX and reside at ( Give address) I have attached a copy of my Biodata page, work ID and Drivers licence .

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Mobile number:
E-mail:

I will be grateful if Segun application is successful and he is given the opportunity to visit.
Many Thanks for your usual cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

(Invite name)
xxxxxxx

British High Commission,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir / Madam,

COVER LETTER FOR TOURIST VISA
SEUN OLUWA,DOB, NATIONALITY, PASSPORT NUMBER, STANDARD VISTOR VISA.

I am writing in support of my application ...........................( Start writing all you want in the cover letter. Explain every thing details in paragraph.

Yours faithfully

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nomad26: 8:38am On Jun 29, 2019
Did you receive an email that your application has been decided? If not, then I think you just have to wait. I would try calling them only after a week or more.
Consy83:
Greetings to u all..... I picked up my children's passport yesterday 27 June with 6 months visa
Biometrics:29th May 2019 (age 10, 9 and 6) but mine and husband's own is still not out... Pls wat do we do pls....
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Daysongz: 9:00am On Jun 29, 2019
nomad26:
Did you receive an email that your application has been decided? If not, then I think you just have to wait. I would try calling them only after a week or more.

Please do you have or know any number to call to ask about the situation of application, biometrics on 16th may and nothing yet till now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Innopre983: 9:32am On Jun 29, 2019
ijeshaoflondon:

How much was in that account before the payment of 2.1m was remitted into the account?

Landsales and survey is not enough as proof of an estate... all these mentioned docs can be arranged... and they know that.... what of the C of O?

Does the company pay his salary in Cash or cheque or bank transfer?

If u missed 2 out of this 3 questions then the eco was very right in making such decision.

The company used to pay his salary through bank transfer. I can't remember his balance before the rent was paid into his account. He doesn't have C of O yet.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nomad26: 9:46am On Jun 29, 2019
Someone shared it a few pages back, check this link -->
https://www.nairaland.com/5233246/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/21#79702185
Also note that it isn't free to contact them.

Daysongz:

Please do you have or know any number to call to ask about the situation of application, biometrics on 16th may and nothing yet till now
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by miqos02(m): 10:37am On Jun 29, 2019
How early do one need to get to TLS lagos for a 10:30am appointment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by FYsol: 11:06am On Jun 29, 2019
It is usually a waste of money. They won't tell you anything specific other than they will escalate especially if they have told you in a previous enquiry that decision has been made. My cousin who is meant to travel with me last week is in same limbo. He did biometrics in V.I since 17th May.

nomad26:
Someone shared it a few pages back, check this link -->
https://www.nairaland.com/5233246/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/21#79702185
Also note that it isn't free to contact them.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Restricted: 12:14pm On Jun 29, 2019
FYsol:
It is usually a waste of money. They won't tell you anything specific other than they will escalate especially if they have told you in a previous enquiry that decision has been made. My cousin who is meant to travel with me last week is in same limbo. He did biometrics in V.I since 17th May.

You are right. All they will tell you is that they will escalate it to the appropriate department and you are being charged heavily per minute. I think there is something wrong somewhere with the application of those that applied around that period. I did my biometrics on the 16th May in Abuja and i am in the same boat. I received the "Application Despatched" email from UKVI since 10th June and up till now TLS does not have my passport. I have emailed and called them and its same story. I even had to go to Abuja 2 days ago. Trip turned out to be more like a wasted effort. I guess its a game of waiting at this point.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by FYsol: 12:56pm On Jun 29, 2019
Yea. It's just to wait ooo. And if they have misplaced the passports they should just replace with theirs.

Restricted:

You are right. All they will tell you is that they will escalate it to the appropriate department and you are being charged heavily per minute. I think there is something wrong somewhere with the application of those that applied around that period. I did my biometrics on the 16th May in Abuja and i am in the same boat. I received the "Application Despatched" email from UKVI since 10th June and up till now TLS does not have my passport. I have emailed and called them and its same story. I even had to go to Abuja 2 days ago. Trip turned out to be more like a wasted effort. I guess its a game of waiting at this point.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Enick: 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2019
Done. Thanks

miqos02:
check the initial mail you got from the website, it will take you to the self service page
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by favoredgal: 2:11pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hi, pls what are the documents/ items to take along to TLS for self service.

I have uploaded all relevant document already

thank you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Seeyat: 8:38pm On Jun 29, 2019
Hello gurus,

Does anyone have a cover letter in explaining irregularities in bank account?

Abeg help me, I'm applying soon
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2019
oh chimooooo. Oga, explain it in your own words as though you were speaking to a 3 year old and needed him to get your point of view.
Carefully list out dates, time with origin of funds amd then back up with your evidence for every of the said deposits.
Seeyat:
Hello gurus,

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Seeyat: 10:33pm On Jun 29, 2019
giselle237:
oh chimooooo. Oga, explain it in your own words as though you were speaking to a 3 year old and needed him to get your point of view.
Carefully list out dates, time with origin of funds amd then back up with your evidence for every of the said deposits.

Okay, thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by miqos02(m): 3:15am On Jun 30, 2019
please help
miqos02:
How early do one need to get to TLS lagos for a 10:30am appointment?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 4:41am On Jun 30, 2019
Seeyat:
Hello gurus,

First explain your monthly salary .
My monthly income from my employment after tax is xxxxxx which the salary credits that enter my account usually end of the month paid by my employer. However, there are other details of genuine funds that come to my salary account or personal account ( Depending where there is irregularities of funds) which I find it necessary to explain.
On the 26th of June 2019 credit entry of N250 in my UBA account from my brother for family use
Keep listing the funds. U will also need to back it up with evidence.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Seeyat: 5:29am On Jun 30, 2019
Monmarri:

First explain your monthly salary .
My monthly income from my employment after tax is xxxxxx which the salary credits that enter my account usually end of the month paid by my employer. However, there are other details of genuine funds that come to my salary account or personal account ( Depending where there is irregularities of funds) which I find it necessary to explain.
On the 26th of June 2019 credit entry of N250 in my UBA account from my brother for family use
Keep listing the funds. U will also need to back it up with evidence.

Thanks, one more question, do i have to explain funds below #50k?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lovesavvi: 6:20am On Jun 30, 2019
miqos02:
please help
trh to be there latest by 9.30 becsuse you will allow to enter by 10 for 10.30 appointment.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 6:27am On Jun 30, 2019
Seeyat:

Thanks, one more question, do i have to explain funds below #50k?

Not really . If you like u can add in the cover letter that some other small credit entries in your account are also money given as gift from family or friends OR anything the credit entries was meant for.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Seeyat: 8:10am On Jun 30, 2019
Monmarri:

Not really . If you like u can add in the cover letter that some other small credit entries in your account are also money given as gift from family or friends OR anything the credit entries was meant for.

Okay. Thank you very much

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by awumen: 8:55am On Jun 30, 2019
Learning,to all the gurus here,keep up the good job

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by miqos02(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2019
lovesavvi:
trh to be there latest by 9.30 becsuse you will allow to enter by 10 for 10.30 appointment.
great , I thought I will have to go earlier

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.