Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,975 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:48 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1440985 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NanaOne1: 11:59am On Jun 30, 2019
Happy Sunday Justwise and family here,

I am the sole sponsor of my wife and kid.

On my wife and kids application, what should I input in the question "How much money are you planning to spend on your visit to the UK?"

I have budgeted 1800 pounds because my kid is just 5 months old and does not require a ticket.

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by folmus: 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2019
NanaOne1:

On my wife and kids application, what should I input in the question "How much money are you planning to spend on your visit to the UK?"

I have budgeted 1800 pounds because my kid is just 5 months old and does not require a ticket.

Thanks

Does your baby have international ticket to travel for free?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by miqos02(m): 3:59pm On Jun 30, 2019
folmus:

Does your baby have international ticket to travel for free?
lol
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by STENON(f): 5:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Monmarri:

The Entry Clearance Officer,
British High Commission,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir / Madam,

APPLICATION FOR A FAMILY VISITOR VISA: SEGUN OLUWA, OCTOBER 30 ; PASSPORT NO:

I (Name of the person inviting) write to confirm that the above individual SEGUN OLUWA with Date of Birth ( your date of birth) and Nigeria Passport number ( number) is my cousin from my father side.
Segun lives in Lagos, at (Address) and works as a customerservice with AYZ in Lagos Nigeria.
He will be coming to the United Kingdom to spend his vacation this summer on the 1st July 2019 and would leave on the 14th of July 2019 (14days precisely). I also will ensure his return to Nigeria after his visit. He will be staying with me and my family and I will be responsible for his accommodation and feeding.
I am a British Citizen with passport no. XXXXXX. I current work at XXXXXX and reside at ( Give address) I have attached a copy of my Biodata page, work ID and Drivers licence .

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you require any further information.
Mobile number:
E-mail:

I will be grateful if Segun application is successful and he is given the opportunity to visit.
Many Thanks for your usual cooperation.

Yours faithfully,

(Invite name)
xxxxxxx

The Entry Clearance Officer,
British High Commission,
Lagos,
Nigeria.

Dear Sir / Madam,

COVER LETTER FOR TOURIST VISA
SEUN OLUWA,DOB, NATIONALITY, PASSPORT NUMBER, STANDARD VISTOR VISA.

I am writing in support of my application ...........................( Start writing all you want in the cover letter. Explain every thing details in paragraph.

Yours faithfully

Let me save this for future purposes

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dejt4u(m): 5:52pm On Jun 30, 2019
STENON:
Let me save this for future purposes
hello STENON. How are you doing??
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ConnectMee: 7:23pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hello All,

I intend applying for a visitor's visa for the first time. I am self-employed, have a registered company and a bit of travel history, mainly African countries.

I need to know if I'd need a tax clearance certificate for my company to apply for a visitor's visa.

Thanks in advance.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by STENON(f): 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2019
dejt4u:

hello STENON. How are you doing??
Boss !! Longest time , I am fine, how have you been sir?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dejt4u(m): 7:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
STENON:
Boss !! Longest time , I am fine, how have you been sir?
I'm doing good ma'am.. how is Europe?? and how is studies generally..?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MadameW: 8:48pm On Jun 30, 2019
Your baby requires an infant ticket...

NanaOne1:

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Restricted: 9:22pm On Jun 30, 2019
ConnectMee:
Hello All,

I intend applying for a visitor's visa for the first time. I am self-employed, have a registered company and a bit of travel history, mainly African countries.

I need to know if I'd need a tax clearance certificate for my company to apply for a visitor's visa.

Thanks in advance.

That is the most important document you should not leave out. UK DO NOT joke with tax.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NanaOne1: 9:32pm On Jun 30, 2019
Just checked my British airways booking and the cost included on our ticket is only 95 dollars. Thanks for the clarification. please back to my question

On my wife and kids application, what should I input in the question

1. "How much money are you planning to spend on your visit to the UK?"
2. How much money will they be paying towards your visit?

I have budgeted 1800 pounds for the trip for all three of us. The ticket for all three is 1097 so we will have about 700 for other activities because we are visiting my sister

MadameW:
Your baby requires an infant ticket...

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MrsDaniels(f): 9:49pm On Jun 30, 2019
Hi evening all, please my sister and her 6months old baby wanna visit myself and my husband here and then she got appointment date and time for July 3rd for 9am for herself and would be paying the 10k assisted service fees for her document upload...but as she was abt to click same time for her baby it took her to the only available time for 8am so she had to take it only for her to find out she would be paying an extra 37k for Prime time service as stated on VAC site and also 10k for upload. Pls is it possible for her to explain to them when she gets there because now the both time appointments wouldnt be tallying as the baby was scheduled for 8am and she the mother 9am. What would you advise she does? She feels angry she would have to pay when she can just pay for their assisted service totaling 20k for she and her baby. Anyone have a clue? Or been in this type of situation before?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by pufframmy: 9:58pm On Jun 30, 2019
what of we that yet to get a company bank account and still using personal account to run our business with CAC and FIRS Tax certificate how should we go about it please share light

Restricted:

That is the most important document you should not leave out. UK DO NOT joke with tax.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nomad26: 10:47pm On Jun 30, 2019
The tls appointment site doesn't make sense to me too o, they are just out to get as much money from people as possible. Here's how I avoided paying any extra fee when booking appointment for my brother and mum last week:. I had both applications open on two laptops and I was able to successfully book the same time slots for them.
Is it critical for your sister to submit on the 3rd? If not, there is an option to amend appointment on the tls site. She can use that to cancel and then try the method I suggested above. Hopefully she will be able to get the same time slot for her and her baby.

MrsDaniels:
Hi evening all, please my sister and her 6months old baby wanna visit myself and my husband here and then she got appointment date and time for July 3rd for 9am for herself and would be paying the 10k assisted service fees for her document upload...but as she was abt to click same time for her baby it took her to the only available time for 8am so she had to take it only for her to find out she would be paying an extra 37k for Prime time service as stated on VAC site and also 10k for upload. Pls is it possible for her to explain to them when she gets there because now the both time appointments wouldnt be tallying as the baby was scheduled for 8am and she the mother 9am. What would you advise she does? She feels angry she would have to pay when she can just pay for their assisted service totaling 20k for she and her baby. Anyone have a clue? Or been in this type of situation before?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MrsDaniels(f): 11:30pm On Jun 30, 2019
nomad26 dear....if she cancels only God knows when she ll be able to see date again as she wants to tk opportunity of her leave from work to visit. She said when she was booking most of the dates were gone for the Ikeja VAC. Hence she had no choice than to pick that time for her baby. Do u think if she explains to them at the VAC they would skip the baby paying the prime time fee. As the baby would ve to go in with his mother now since he cant go in by himself. I really dunno when they began to find ways to just extort from applicants like this. Never used to be like that. What do you suggest dear. Its really annoying thou.

nomad26:
The tls appointment site doesn't make sense to me too o, they are just out to get as much money from people as possible. Here's how I avoided paying any extra fee when booking appointment for my brother and mum last week:. I had both applications open on two laptops and I was able to successfully book the same time slots for them.
Is it critical for your sister to submit on the 3rd? If not, there is an option to amend appointment on the tls site. She can use that to cancel and then try the method I suggested above. Hopefully she will be able to get the same time slot for her and her baby.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by MrsDaniels(f): 12:09am On Jul 01, 2019
nomad26 so my sister tried her luck couple of minutes ago and amended her baby's appointment and saw a 2pm regular appointment time slot and picked that. So she would just be paying for their document upload service alone now. Lucky her init? Lol! Someone must have dropped that time slot that made it available. So she wont be paying for Prime time again for her baby and am cocksure they would just let her do her babys upload same time with hers since her own appt is for 9am since his a baby. Thanks dear for ur input.

MrsDaniels:
nomad26
dear....if she cancels only God knows when she ll be able to see date again as she wants to tk opportunity of her leave from work to visit. She said when she was booking most of the dates were gone for the Ikeja VAC. Hence she had no choice than to pick that time for her baby. Do u think if she explains to them at the VAC they would skip the baby paying the prime time fee. As the baby would ve to go in with his mother now since he cant go in by himself. I really dunno when they began to find ways to just extort from applicants like this. Never used to be like that. What do you suggest dear. Its really annoying thou.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 1:03am On Jul 01, 2019
ConnectMee:
Hello All,

Thanks in advance.

You will need a tax clearance showing your taxes for the year or monthly, depending on how you paid it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by nomad26: 6:37am On Jul 01, 2019
That's great! Yeah I also think they'll allow her do both together since it's the same day. Wishing her good luck with the application smiley
MrsDaniels:
nomad26 so my sister tried her luck couple of minutes ago and amended her baby's appointment and saw a 2pm regular appointment time slot and picked that. So she would just be paying for their document upload service alone now. Lucky her init? Lol! Someone must have dropped that time slot that made it available. So she wont be paying for Prime time again for her baby and am cocksure they would just let her do her babys upload same time with hers since her own appt is for 9am since his a baby. Thanks dear for ur input.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ConnectMee: 6:58am On Jul 01, 2019
Noted. Thank you.

Monmarri:

You will need a tax clearance showing your taxes for the year or monthly, depending on how you paid it
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ConnectMee: 7:05am On Jul 01, 2019
thank you.

Restricted:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by STENON(f): 9:01am On Jul 01, 2019
dejt4u:
I'm doing good ma'am.. how is Europe?? and how is studies generally..?
Goodmorning and happy new month to you sir. I was away since yesternight and.just checking online now. My apology for the late response. I am doing fine and studies has been going great. How are you too and how is life in general sir?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Qlip: 10:20am On Jul 01, 2019
Good morning people, please I would like to know if a multinational can be accepted as sponsor?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 01, 2019
Good morning guru's in the house , Please how can I submit my dad's company statement of account as my sponsor, he doesn't pay tax because he's a pensioner , will I need to attach my own statement of account too ? I have gone through the tread and didnt see anything like that please thats why I'm asking here again .
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Floraoye0417: 11:13am On Jul 01, 2019
Morning, Pls has anyone gotten despatched mail twice from ukhubvisa info. Cos I called them on Friday to ask if decision has been made on an application. Now they keep sending d same mail. I have received mail from tlc already for collection. They shld stop scaring me jare.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by flabroy: 11:28am On Jul 01, 2019
Floraoye0417:
Morning, Pls has anyone gotten despatched mail twice from ukhubvisa info. Cos I called them on Friday to ask if decision has been made on an application. Now they keep sending d same mail. I have received mail from tlc already for collection. They shld stop scaring me jare.

Ukvi already sent you a dispatched message and you still went ahead to call and asked whether decision has been made.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Floraoye0417: 11:31am On Jul 01, 2019
If u read my sentence properly I said I called them on Friday asking reason for the delay n now they keep sending me mails that decion has been made even after getting messages fro tls. I hope its self explanatory now
flabroy:

Ukvi already sent you a dispatched message and you still went ahead to call and asked whether decision has been made.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NanaOne1: 11:34am On Jul 01, 2019
NanaOne1:
Just checked my British airways booking and the cost included on our ticket is only 95 dollars. Thanks for the clarification. please back to my question

I have budgeted 1800 pounds for the trip for all three of us. The ticket for all three is 1097 so we will have about 700 for other activities because we are visiting my sister

Justwise and other gurus, Kindly share your view on this
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by flabroy: 11:47am On Jul 01, 2019
NanaOne1:

Justwise and other gurus, Kindly share your view on this

You have 1800 budget for the trip and that is exact money you will fill there,it now depends on your closing balance ,monthly income and savings
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 12:45pm On Jul 01, 2019
saintobi009:
Good morning guru's in the house , Please how can I submit my dad's company statement of account as my sponsor, he doesn't pay tax because he's a pensioner , will I need to attach my own statement of account too ? I have gone through the tread and didnt see anything like that please thats why I'm asking here again .

saintobi009:
Hi guys in the house , Please I would like to apply for a Uk visa anytime from now , but from what I have been reading on this post account seems to be very important , but I just got a job a while ago in a networking company and I earn 400k , and I also have a thrift that I collect 70k montly, now I still live with my mother so I don't really run a certain expense in my account , so I am thinking of setting up my account properly now , I am thinking of starting from July, I am going to start with an opening balance of about 2.5 million Naira , pls what amount do you think is okay as expenses monthly and how do you think I should go about it , also out of the 70k monthly thrift that I get I usually send out 45k immediately or on the same day again for the thrift to earn 70k at the end of the month , please guys all is just need is some good advice no matter how cruel or bitter it sounds , I just want to learn , I also have a decent travel history

Your level of desperation is alarming and you do it with all sorts of made up stories, do you think people reading are silly?

5 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 12:48pm On Jul 01, 2019
NanaOne1:

I[b] have budgeted 1800 pounds for the trip for all three of us. [/b]The ticket for all three is 1097 so we will have about 700 for other activities because we are visiting my sister

You have answered your own question

Who else is contributing towards the trip?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NanaOne1: 1:25pm On Jul 01, 2019
justwise:

You have answered your own question

Who else is contributing towards the trip?

Thank you for the feedback. Please I am the sole sponsor for the entire family of three. Please on my wife and son's application what should I provide in this question

Should this also be the same amount 1800 pounds?

Kindly clarify
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Modibofunjesu: 6:26pm On Jul 01, 2019
Floraoye0417:

I got the mail thrice even after passport had been picked.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.