Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,468 members, 7,816,102 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1443854 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by justwise(m): 6:43pm On Jul 01, 2019
NanaOne1:

Thank you for the feedback. Please I am the sole sponsor for the entire family of three. Please on my wife and son's application what should I provide in this question

1. "How much money are you planning to spend on your visit to the UK?"

Should this also be the same amount 1800 pounds?

Kindly clarify

If your wife is not contributing anything then its the same £1800
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NanaOne1: 11:27pm On Jul 01, 2019
Thank you Justwise

justwise:

If your wife is not contributing anything then its the same £1800
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lantres000(m): 11:44pm On Jul 01, 2019
Good Evening friends

Please i will need your advice here

I was denied visa sometime in February with the reason that i dont have control of the funds in my account as stated (i actually made a withdrawal from my bitcoin account and added to my travel cash)

Within March till date i have been joggling two jobs,my regular job and a consultancy job in which the salary is very irregular but huge because the contract i signed with the company is on "call out bases".

Please these are my questions

1 I dont take track of my monthly expenses and i dont know how to state how much is my monthly expenses because within the month of March and April i have bought a landed property and a car which i want to use for uber.

2 Do you think my account will look artificial because of these purchases. I have receipts to back them up though.

3 My landed property only has a receipt and agreement but no survey plan. Its this document still tenable ?

4 Lastly this is my 3rd denial and i wish to use an agent to apply for this visa because its clear i dont know how to package a visa application. What is the charges of an agent?

Please help a brother

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NIGHTLIFE100: 1:12am On Jul 02, 2019
lantres000:
Good Evening friends

I was denied visa sometime in February with the reason that i dont have control of the funds in my account as stated (i actually made a withdrawal from my bitcoin account and added to my travel cash)

Within March till date i have been joggling two jobs,my regular job and a consultancy job in which the salary is very irregular but huge because the contract i signed with the company is on "call out bases".

1 I dont take track of my monthly expenses and i dont know how to state how much is my monthly expenses because within the month of March and April i have bought a landed property and a car which i want to use for uber.

2 Do you think my account will look artificial because of these purchases. I have receipts to back them up though.

3 My landed property only has a receipt and agreement but no survey plan. Its this document still tenable ?

4 Lastly this is my 3rd denial and i wish to use an agent to apply for this visa because its clear i dont know how to package a visa application. What is the charges of an agent?

Please help a brother

Thanks
3rd Uk visit visa denial? Are you really a genuine visitor or you want to runaway? Think about it. Also, no regular salary deposit or income will raise eyebrows, you need to be able to sufficiently proof your source of income
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 2:52am On Jul 02, 2019
lantres000:
Good Evening friends

I was denied visa sometime in February with the reason that i dont have control of the funds in my account as stated (i actually made a withdrawal from my bitcoin account and added to my travel cash) There was logment of funds in your account and may be u never explained to ECO about the source of income.

Please help a brother

Thanks

You will need to explain all these sources of income in a cover letter to the ECO with all the necessary documents.

For the 2nd source of income which is the consultancy job. U need to explain to ECO that u have additional job but the salary is irregular, you make atleast xxxxx any time you do the job. U will have to explain with prove. Get prove from the company you are doing the 2nd job. Let the credit entries of the salary reflect on your account with the name of the company. If the name of the company is not reflecting, u will have to explain to ECO the salary credits entry with date and month. E.g on the 28th of march a credit entry of xxxxx from my additional job.

1. For your monthly expenses it is usually the amount you spend on your living expenses, your dependant, y accommodation, all payment of bills. ( Light, water, etc.). Calculate how much you spend every month on all these and balance it with your regular job. E.g If you earn 50k in regular job, then your monthly expenses will be like 20k or 25k.

You have to explain to ECO that usually your monthly expenses is Xxxxxx but in the month March and April from your savings or 2nd income you purchased a land and car that you want to use for Uber. Attached evidence and pictures of purchased items. U can also state the date and month the total amount was debited from your account to prove to ECO that the money use for the purchase was from your sources of income. E.g on the 28th of March a debit of xxxxx was made from my UBA Bank for the purchase of land.

2. If all the sources of your income from y jobs are genuine and you have all evidence to back them up, then u will be fine. Just explain details in paragraph for the ECO to understand and with evidence.

3. You will have to submit all the Landed property documents in your name. And the pictures of the land .

4. Since this is your 3rd denial you need to be careful and get it right this time. Just make sure that all sources of income are genuine with evidence, you have a comprehensive statement of account, explain well all credit entries and debit in your account. I believe u will be ok.
The best agent you can get is all advice from member of this forum. Just gather it and make your application.

All the best

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lantres000(m): 7:27am On Jul 02, 2019
NIGHTLIFE100:
3rd Uk visit visa denial? Are you really a genuine visitor or you want to runaway? Think about it. Also, no regular salary deposit or income will raise eyebrows, you need to be able to sufficiently proof your source of income

Run ke. Am a well engineer what the hell am i running to UK for.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lantres000(m): 7:28am On Jul 02, 2019
Monmarri:

You will need to explain all these sources of income in a cover letter to the ECO with all the necessary documents.

For the 2nd source of income which is the consultancy job. U need to explain to ECO that u have additional job but the salary is irregular, you make atleast xxxxx any time you do the job. U will have to explain with prove. Get prove from the company you are doing the 2nd job. Let the credit entries of the salary reflect on your account with the name of the company. If the name of the company is not reflecting, u will have to explain to ECO the salary credits entry with date and month. E.g on the 28th of march a credit entry of xxxxx from my additional job.

1. For your monthly expenses it is usually the amount you spend on your living expenses, your dependant, y accommodation, all payment of bills. ( Light, water, etc.). Calculate how much you spend every month on all these and balance it with your regular job. E.g If you earn 50k in regular job, then your monthly expenses will be like 20k or 25k.

You have to explain to ECO that usually your monthly expenses is Xxxxxx but in the month March and April from your savings or 2nd income you purchased a land and car that you want to use for Uber. Attached evidence and pictures of purchased items. U can also state the date and month the total amount was debited from your account to prove to ECO that the money use for the purchase was from your sources of income. E.g on the 28th of March a debit of xxxxx was made from my UBA Bank for the purchase of land.

2. If all the sources of your income from y jobs are genuine and you have all evidence to back them up, then u will be fine. Just explain details in paragraph for the ECO to understand and with evidence.

3. You will have to submit all the Landed property documents in your name. And the pictures of the land .

4. Since this is your 3rd denial you need to be careful and get it right this time. Just make sure that all sources of income are genuine with evidence, you have a comprehensive statement of account, explain well all credit entries and debit in your account. I believe u will be ok.
The best agent you can get is all advice from member of this forum. Just gather it and make your application.

All the best

Thanks alot sir

I appreciate your time in typing this out God bless you. Yes you are right the best advice i can get is from this forum.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 8:20am On Jul 02, 2019
Well, I don’t think you have any significant change in your circumstances (per ur last denial in February) as always advised before thinking of reapplying, rather you have more complicating monies in your account.
You even state they are huge and irregular.

Please no amount of time is too small to wait before reapplying, get every documentation proofs for every of such funds that drop into ur account.

Lastly, you have been denied 3 times by them so you really need to be sure of your application considering this history. It’s not a good look.
If it werr me, I would leave them for a year. Anyway Pls ask any questions you have here and you will be guided.
lantres000:
Good Evening friends

Please help a brother

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lantres000(m): 8:46am On Jul 02, 2019
giselle237:
Well, I don’t think you have any significant change in your circumstances (per ur last denial in February) as always advised before thinking of reapplying, rather you have more complicating monies in your account.
You even state they are huge and irregular.

Please no amount of time is too small to wait before reapplying, get every documentation proofs for every of such funds that drop into ur account.

Thanks for your response.

First my regular job comes with a Payslip while the consultancy job comes with a Time sheet, stamped and sealed and the credit alert comes with the companies name.You have made a valid point i must say. Since i have all the documentation do you think its wise i apply right away or wait till august. Your response on this will be greatly appreciated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 9:04am On Jul 02, 2019
pls read my last response. I have updated it. Thank you.
lantres000:

First my regular job comes with a Payslip while the consultancy job comes with a Time sheet, stamped and sealed and the credit alert comes with the companies name.You have made a valid point i must say. Since i have all the documentation do you think its wise i apply right away or wait till august. Your response on this will be greatly appreciated.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by NanaOne1: 9:33am On Jul 02, 2019
Guys please throw some light on cryptocurrencies. Is it ok to declare your cryptocurrency holdings in a Visa application?

lantres000:
Good Evening friends

Please help a brother

Thanks
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lantres000(m): 10:17am On Jul 02, 2019
lantres000:

Wow a year is a hell of time. The idea of the London trip is to be able to build my travel history so i can have a go with US application. All these idea of splitting my head for UK application is not because i love UK so much but to improve my travel history. Can we get a soft landing on this please.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lantres000(m): 10:19am On Jul 02, 2019
NanaOne1:
Guys please throw some light on cryptocurrencies. Is it ok to declare your cryptocurrency holdings in a Visa application?

I didnt declare my crypto currency holdings. I only made a withdrawal from my crypto currency account to my personal account. In other to explain the source of the naira value of my cryptocurrency liquidation i only added a screen shot of the transaction receipt
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 10:40am On Jul 02, 2019
Well put yourself in their shoes, if you were assessing an application that had been denied 3 consecutive times in a short period how would you do it?
The scrutiny increases thats why I said give it sometime especially. Please dont allow desperation for anything to give you a 4th refusal... however if your guts say no then no problem... We will all be here to help
lantres000:

Wow a year is a hell of time. The idea of the London trip is to be able to build my travel history so i can have a go with US application. All these idea of splitting my head for UK application is not because i love UK so much but to improve my travel history. Can we get a soft landing on this please.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by FYsol: 11:20am On Jul 02, 2019
@giselle237 Just as you advised, my cousin has gotten the dispatch mail. But what do you think can make them hold on to one's passport for almost 3 weeks after decision has been made?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 11:24am On Jul 02, 2019
I really dont know. Maybe logistics. no one can know the outcome until you receive your parcel from tls...
FYsol:
@giselle237 Just as you advised, my cousin has gotten the dispatch mail. But what do you think can make them hold on to one's passport for almost 3 weeks after decision has been made?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lantres000(m): 11:46am On Jul 02, 2019
giselle237:
Well put yourself in their shoes, if you were assessing an application that had been denied 3 consecutive times in a short period how would you do it?
The scrutiny increases thats why I said give it sometime especially. Please dont allow desperation for anything to give you a 4th refusal... however if your guts say no then no problem... We will all be here to help

Smart guy! I will give them just one more month and take my chances.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by knighteengale: 12:57pm On Jul 02, 2019
lantres000:

Can't you let go of the visit?
Your despiracy is obvious.
Your true intention is clear.
Relax for at least three (3) before you try again.

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by lantres000(m): 1:42pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=knighteengale post=79869707][/quote]

Uncle how many times will i mention that am more comfortable here than UK. Read through again bros
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 2:02pm On Jul 02, 2019
nobody can tell you what to do.... however I think you know the obvious that will happen again because your circumstances have not really changed.
Good luck still!
lantres000:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by flabroy: 2:14pm On Jul 02, 2019
[quote author=knighteengale post=79869707][/quote]

I guess you are going on leave applying with the documents from your regular job ,how many times have you changed your leave time informing your employer that you have being refused ,so that the date might be changed and you can apply again. No standard organisation will keep changing you leave period, a year break is advised .Eco no be mumu.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Consy83: 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
I just received my and husband's passport with 6months visa granted.... My husband applied for the family as sponsor, for me and kids with same documents..... This will be my first time to travel international with my kids grin ..... Thanx my people
Consy83:
Greetings to u all..... I picked up my children's passport yesterday 27 June with 6 months visa
Biometrics:29th May 2019 (age 10, 9 and 6) but mine and husband's own is still not out... Pls wat do we do pls....

Answer

4 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dohyn(m): 3:59pm On Jul 02, 2019
I honestly think you should wait till Nov/Dec before applying again. Applying so soon smacks of desperation, especially with your 3 refusals.
I was refused in 2008 and 2013. I waited till 2017 to apply again and since then, I've applied for 6 months visa 3 different times and gotten it.

Been to the UK now 4 times. I strongly advise you wait a while.

lantres000:

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Reichtum(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
I am student in Germany and will like to spend my next winter holidays in UK.
I will stay with my relative during the period.
Please what is the best option for me?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by seyisanya(m): 10:21pm On Jul 02, 2019
Hello all.

Please, where and how can I check the status of my visa application?

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Monmarri: 10:41pm On Jul 02, 2019
Reichtum:
I am student in Germany and will like to spend my next winter holidays in UK.
I will stay with my relative during the period.
Please what is the best option for me?

Are you the one that will sponsor your self? If yes have enough money for the trip. If someone else will sponsor get all details including statement of account.

If you will stay with a relative let them send letter of invitation for you.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Reichtum(m): 10:44pm On Jul 02, 2019
Monmarri:

Are you the one that will sponsor your self? If yes have enough money for the trip. If someone else will sponsor get all details including statement of account.

If you will stay with a relative let them send letter of invitation for you.

Yes. I am sponsoring myself.
How much am I expected to have in my account?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by DoItRite: 10:47pm On Jul 02, 2019
I must commend the good job some of us are doing here. Special greetings to Justwise. I will appreciate if you guys look into my case and advise accordingly.

1. I run a private limited coy in buying and selling which i am d CEO. My company as well as personal account are both used to run the biz for i will say both accounts are very busy and kinda fat.

2. I want to apply for UL visitor visa, but from the comments here is obvious my personal account with so many inflows majorly from customers will be a red flag as i cant explain all the inflows and outflows. To that effect i intend opening a new account and run it for 5 months before applying.

3. Guys kindly advise on the best way to run this account, as well as best way of going about my intention.

Thanks.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Cyberknight: 10:48pm On Jul 02, 2019
lantres000:

Don't try again next month. Don't try again any time in the next 3 years at least. Leave the UK alone and try elsewhere, a Schengen zone country, preferably. Build up a good travel history and visa compliance record before you go back to try the UK. 3 strikes against you isn't going to be easy to shift.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Floraoye0417: 11:40pm On Jul 02, 2019
Use the link in ure mail to sign in, put ure email address n password. It takes u another page. Click on the provide document n biometric, takes u to another page, click continue, it takes u further to tlc page, where u will see track my application link. Chikena!
seyisanya:
Hello all.

Please, where and how can I check the status of my visa application?

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.