Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 - Travel (750) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 (1446271 Views)

General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 5 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 16 / General USA Student Visa Enquiries-part 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (770) (Go Down)

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by giselle237: 7:21pm On Jan 19, 2022
Loyaltysoul:
Please guide me step by step on day2 rapid lateral flow test, my husband wanted to travel by next week.Under testing method :
Which one is the easier way ?
1.Self test at your location
Under Delivery method
Which one is better?
1.Post to your location
What's the reference number thy will send for passenger location form is meant for - when you pay they will ask for your email and send ur refernece to you. Like u said, reference no is for passenger locator form. When u get to the question, you fill it in.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Leleky: 7:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
As if Omicron virus is no longer in existence..... UKVI just used this virus to blow
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Loyaltysoul: 7:39pm On Jan 19, 2022
[quote author=giselle237 post=109514131][/quote]

Thank you very much Giselle, so after they send the package how the person will send it back to them ?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 7:51pm On Jan 19, 2022
Loyaltysoul:

Thank you very much Giselle, so after they send the package how the person will send it back to them ?

You could take it back yourself or ask a relative or friend do so whilst you continue to isolate at your private accommodation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by leef2022: 7:53pm On Jan 19, 2022
Leleky:
As if Omicron virus is no longer in existence..... UKVI just used this virus to blow

It is still in existence, however data shows they have passed peak of the Omicron wave an infections starting to drop.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 8:49pm On Jan 19, 2022
You can ask someone to post it in the nearest post office close by, ensure you capture the barcode number at the back , and get the contact phone number in case of anything, maybe delay in their response, so you can contact them .

leef2022:

You could take it back yourself or ask a relative or friend do so whilst you continue to isolate at your private accommodation.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 9:05pm On Jan 19, 2022
Yeah true thank you

giselle237:
then go Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 9:12pm On Jan 19, 2022
Uwc, Wow good to know, am happy to hear the positive out. Congratulations Lara

larade16:
Thanks sis for helping when I needed your attention. I just got my visa
2yrs visit visa issued
Biometrics 3rd December, 2021
Sent paid mail twice
Collection mail 17th January, 2022
Picked up today!

God bless this forum for me.

2 Likes

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by dk2baba(m): 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
Nlanders, pls. how can I download the U.K visa form online for free.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 9:18pm On Jan 19, 2022
@Cutebear, Whatever the delay it will all end in praise, your collection mail is closer than you think from now.
cutebear:
Today makes it 41 working days for me cry
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by cutebear: 9:27pm On Jan 19, 2022
Amen ooo! Thanks sis
Christabeliciou:
@Cutebear, Whatever the delay it will all end in praise, your collection mail is closer than you think from now.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by salaamfaizal: 9:37pm On Jan 19, 2022
Good Evening all

I will like to make enquiry on job hunting with a student dependant visa.

What's has the experience been like in terms of job opportunities?

Is one limited to care and support work?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Christabeliciou: 9:42pm On Jan 19, 2022
@beautyuche, @Sus4 and the others that were refused after waiting for this long sorry about this, do consider what @giselle237, @cutebear, @AmelliaT, others has explained in details, so you get it right and reapply. Nobody knows it all.
Congratulations to those who have collected theirs, wishing those waiting for collection mail soonest than they expected.
quote author=leef2022 post=109479482]

You can re-apply at anytime you still need a valid visa for the purpose(s) of your visit to the UK, i.e not earlier than 3 months to your intended arrival date to the UK. Also ensure that doubts or reasons for recent refusal are sorted by you.

All the best
Thanks[/quote]
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by larade16(f): 9:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
Christabeliciou:
Uwc, Wow good to know, am happy to hear the positive out. Congratulations Lara

Thanks sis.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by mimilyrics: 10:43pm On Jan 19, 2022
No, you're not limited to health and support work. The only restriction is not being able to work as a doctor or dentist in training
salaamfaizal:
Good Evening all

I will like to make enquiry on job hunting with a student dependant visa.

What's has the experience been like in terms of job opportunities?

Is one limited to care and support work?
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by ladexcupid: 11:33pm On Jan 19, 2022
Lexyp:
Good day everyone, please i will kindly need everyone help on here ,i put in for settlement fiance visa since June 9 2021.up till date i haven't received a decision on and each time a contact is made to the ukvi they said a decision has been made but when tracked its says still at the DMC ,I did went to the submission center myself last week and was told still at the DMC ,like am tired already,please i need you guys opinion on what i can do again...i did called yesterday again and was told decision has been made since on 9th of November 2021.

Hello sir/ma
Can you kindly drop the number you reached them through as I’m in the same dilemma. The number I’ve been calling has only been directing me to an automated message saying they cannot give me any progress on my application. I would be looking forward to your response please.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Lexyp(m): 12:28am On Jan 20, 2022
ladexcupid:

Hello sir/ma
Can you kindly drop the number you reached them through as I’m in the same dilemma. The number I’ve been calling has only been directing me to an automated message saying they cannot give me any progress on my application. I would be looking forward to your response please.
@ladexcupid +443007906268
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 20, 2022
I just got denied,For family permit.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Nobody: 8:39am On Jan 20, 2022
Muyizie:
I just got denied,For family permit.

You have provided a Nigerian birth certificate as evidence of relationship to your EEA citizen sponsor. It is noted that it has been registered 17 years after the date of birth. According to Nigeria Births, Deaths, Etc. (Compulsory Registration) Act, No. 69 (14 December 1992) it states late registration after 12 months shall only be registered ‘with the authority of the Deputy Chief Registrar’.
As you have only provided a birth certificate in isolation and no evidence from the competent authorities in Nigeria that such authority from the Deputy Chief Registrar has been given I am not satisfied that you have provided the ‘required evidence of relationship’ to show you are a ‘family member’ of a ‘relevant EEA citizen’.
On that basis you have failed to meet the eligibility requirements of Appendix EU (Family Permit) and your application is therefore refused.
Next Steps
If you have further evidence you want us to consider, you can make another application under the EUSS Family Permit at no cost: https://www.gov.uk/family-permit/eu- settlement-scheme-family-permit
If you have any questions or would like to discuss this letter, details on contacting us can be found on our website: https://www.gov.uk/contact-ukvi-inside-outside-uk/y
You can also appeal this decision to the First Tier Tribunal under the Immigration Citizens’ Rights Appeals (EU Exit) Regulations 2020. You have 28 days from the date since you received this decision to appeal.
You can appeal on the basis that the decision is not in accordance with the EUSS Family Permit Rules, or that it breaches any rights you have under the Withdrawal Agreement, the EEA EFTA Separation Agreement, or the Swiss Citizens’ Rights Agreement. You may bring or continue an appeal from inside or outside the UK.
Information and support on how to appeal, the process, and the fees payable are all available online at https://www.gov.uk/immigration-asylum-tribunal/overview
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by AmeliaT: 9:22am On Jan 20, 2022
Sorry about this. Keep hitting them with emails. Hope and pray!

Osondubueze:

Ok
I did mine on 25th of October at VI also and just left there this morning and they said my passport isn't ready for collection cos they haven't received it.
What should I do cos am tired of the wait.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Benicetome: 9:45am On Jan 20, 2022
AmeliaT:
Sorry about this. Keep hitting them with emails. Hope and pray!

My mum submitted her application on the 25th of October at Ikeja office. I sent paid email four times. in the last email( January 16th), i wrote that the applicant being an elderly person was worried about the delay in her request.

i observed that their response to me did not come within few hours like they used to, instead they responded after 24 hours that a decision has been made.
Two days after, January 18th, got an email from TLS that travel document is ready for collection.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by jay123000: 9:46am On Jan 20, 2022
Please someone should help me with the Documents to submit for a business standard visitor Visa application. I have an invitation letter ,what other documents will I need to support it? Thank you all
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by oluayebenz: 9:47am On Jan 20, 2022
Phemz:

Pcr takes 12-24hrs,its50,400 in most centers.
I work with clinix health care one of the approved Covid test centers in Lagos.
I could help you fast track it ,means you’ll come very early so you can get the test done and get the result that same day .
We could also get your samples too.

Your lab address plz
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by jay123000: 10:01am On Jan 20, 2022
jay123000:
Please someone should help me with the Documents to submit for a business standard visitor Visa application. I have an invitation letter ,what other documents will I need to support it? Thank you all

@Justwise and other gurus here please ,I need answers to this questions... Pleaseeeee
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Dinoforyou00: 10:21am On Jan 20, 2022
Good morning everyone. Please does “the covid test result 48hours before arrival” start counting from the test result time on my covid test result, or the day I went to the lab for the test
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TheExalted: 10:31am On Jan 20, 2022
TheExalted:

A friend did biometrics on Dec 21, got collection email today. My cousin however is still awaiting decision since December 3rd. We have October and November people here awaiting decisions. What matters is not how long it takes, it is the good outcome. Just exercise patience.

My cousin has been asked to come for collection. VI submission on December 3rd. If you have been waiting for a good news, please be patient. It will end in praise by God's grace.

1 Like

Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Osondubueze: 10:32am On Jan 20, 2022
Benicetome:

My mum submitted her application on the 25th of October at Ikeja office. I sent paid email four times. in the last email( January 16th), i wrote that the applicant being an elderly person was worried about the delay in her request.

i observed that their response to me did not come within few hours like they used to, instead they responded after 24 hours that a decision has been made.
Two days after, January 18th, got an email from TLS that travel document is ready for collection.
Thanks for the info
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by jay123000: 10:37am On Jan 20, 2022
jay123000:

Please someone should help with this, can't find it on UK.gov ... pleaseeee
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by Oggg: 12:28pm On Jan 20, 2022
Dinoforyou00:
Good morning everyone. Please does “the covid test result 48hours before arrival” start counting from the test result time on my covid test result, or the day I went to the lab for the test
starts counting from time of test.
Re: General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 4 by TheExalted: 12:39pm On Jan 20, 2022
Oggg:
starts counting from time of test.

Except for those going to US that are required to test on the day of travel, anyone else should take the test the day before travelling to avoid issues of changes in policy. It has affect me, learnt the hard way.

(1) (2) (3) ... (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) (752) (753) ... (770)

Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Workers Program-Connect Here Part 2 / General UK Visa Enquiries - Part 3 / USA Visit Visa Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.