Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,335 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:33 AM

Islam's Position On Homosexuality - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Islam's Position On Homosexuality (20975 Views)

Position Of Hijab In Islam / Recitation Of Sadik Akolade Alabi Winner Of 1st Position In Qur'anic Competition / From The Shackle Of The Sin Of Homosexuality (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 11:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
sarahade:

Aamin.
Has the world ended? No
Are all my children gays? Probably.
It doesn't change my opinion about them. Goodnight
Good for you. When you are old, weak, and senile you will look back on this and curse yourself if your this prayer is accepted.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 11:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

[s]No hard feelings. I only screamed out "Aamin" to the wonderful prayer said for you grin grin
Just to show you I ain't hating: I also decree all your children will be homosexual. Is that not what you want? . Just say Aamin and forget all these useless stories joor. [/s]
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:

Good for you. When you are old, weak, and senile you will look back on this and curse yourself if your this prayer is accepted.

Lol. Is it your old age? No.
Is it your curse? No.
Is it your headache?yes.
Why? That's your problem
Take care

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Empiree:
stop deceiving yourself. Why did they pick only gay as course?. Let's assume they are not reaching them to be gay but teach them not to discriminate against them. Are gays the only people not to discriminate against?. Why not have a curse that dedicated to not discriminate against Jews Muslim, straight, incest etc?. Why occurred in gay only?.

Guy, don't deceive yourself. They want to expose them to it. Period. We know their tactic.

Just to clarify here, they're not teaching anyone to be gay. They're educating children not to discriminate. They do this with every minority group that may be subject to discrimination.

You sound someone filled with hatred. Islam says we should follow the law if the land were in. You're outside Nigeria I'm assuming and reaping the benefits of being outside Nigeria. You're not better in terms of morality than anyone else. They've chosen to live life that way. You do not have to agree to their lifestyle choice but you have chosen to live among them so the very least you will do is not discriminate. As much as Islam hates homosexuality, I believe it hates judgemental people even more. smiley

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 11:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
sarahade:

I won't reply you anymore because i can see you are angry.
But wait how does the health risk involved in homosexuality affect you?

Sir your argument on homosexuality is not valid even life itself is a risk. Drinking water sef is risky so what are you saying.

Please if you have a problem with homosexuals that is your problem not mine or that of anyone . Thanks
keep it in your bedroom. That's all. No one cares what you do in your bedroom. Straight people don't come out here to advertise they are straight. Why should homosexual folks come out to play victim card and impose their sexual orientation on others?.

I have no idea how you determined if I'm angry. This tactic is very common from the losing side. What's anger has to do when in fact this is a faceless forum?. Does this makes sense to you?.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 11:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=budaatum post=79495145][/quote]
Whada heck grin grin

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 11:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
aadoiza:
Imagine all these knucleheads disgracing their entire generations saying because some animals are homosexuals so their own children must be homosexuals too. Aah!!! Mad people don full this world, aswear. Make una dey eat shiit too because some animals do so. And don't forget to shag your mamas tonight too, as animals dey do that one too.

Why are you this angry?
Did something happen to you as a child?
Are you depressed?

All you need is mind your business pill and you will be fine.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 12:00am On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:
madam, no one is imposing view here. Stop assuming.

@bold, you are not making sense. Why do you think Muslim is synonymous to foreigner?. Which part of the world you live madam that you don't realize there are muslim citizens in nonmuslim society just like there are nonmuslims in muslim society?. Please get over this old tactic.

Homosexuality poses health risks to the society. I don't care how they try to undermine this. Not only that. Whether you believe in God or not, it is against God's natural order. But whoever has no shame is free to engage in homosexual behavior. I don't care but don't impose on school children to study homosexuality in school. This is out of line. Are you comfortable with them teaching kids homosexualism at school?. If so, then you are imposing this madness on others who don't believe in this trash. Homosexual is a private matter in bedroom. What you do in your bedroom is your business. But when they come out to teach kids at school and imposed it on children and penalize them for it if they don't attend class, then, this is crossing the line.

Take your homosexual back to your bedroom. That's btw you and your partner. No one cares. But don't come out here to tell us it is acceptable practice. If you can not accept the fact that incest is normal practice to some then you have no moral justification to condone homosexuality.

Go and research homosexual and aids.

This is another false statement. Homosexuality does not pose a health risk to society. That's very ridiculous lol. I love how homophobic talk about Gods natural order as if our everyday life isn't out of God's natural order.

Maybe you have the wrong idea and you think they expose these children to sexual acts, which they do not. I honestly dont know why you would think homosexuality is all about sex. Nonetheless, no one is being imposed. Gay partnerships are legal in Britain. If you do not want to learn about the society in which you live in go to a private school. The British government is funding these schools and can teach what they see fit.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 12:06am On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Just to clarify here, they're not teaching anyone to be gay. They're educating children not to discriminate. They do this with every minority group that may be subject to discrimination. Source: I live in Birmingham, UK and I'm training to be a teacher.

You sound someone filled with hatred. Islam says we should follow the law if the land were in. You're outside Nigeria I'm assuming and reaping the benefits of being outside Nigeria. You're not better in terms of morality than anyone else. They've chosen to live life that way. You do not have to agree to their lifestyle choice but you have chosen to live among them so the very least you will do is not discriminate. As much as Islam hates homosexuality, I believe it hates judgemental people even more. smiley
3 like for you! Your training will succeed.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 12:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Shameless people full here dey support the worst form of debauchery. All of you should stop saying the nonsense they gay abominables are not forcing anyone, as you will only be deceiving yourself with such bullshit.
When I was my third year in the university, a room mate was gonna contest for Mr Art and had to pull out when a gay animal among the organisers wanted a piece of his arsehole. The stupid gay animal told him point-blank "if you no bring your yansh you no dey enter. If that was not coercion I wonder what it was. SMH

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 12:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Just to clarify here, they're not teaching anyone to be gay. They're educating children not to discriminate. They do this with every minority group that may be subject to discrimination. Source: I live in Birmingham, UK and I'm training to be a teacher.

you will never understand until some of those children eventually turn gay. That's their goal. They don't have to tell you they aren't teaching gay. No one tells you to hate nobody. Please stop using this tactic. I have said earlier that no one has the right to attack others for their sexual orientation. Why are you guys doing injustice to yourself?.

My question is why did they single out homosexual of all subjects?. They have ulterior motives which you guys are blind to see. Don't worry about where I live.

By constitutional rights in UK etc, no one should be discriminated against. Constitution already guarantees this. So why is there a need for them to single out this class to teach kids to be tolerate towards them?. It is parents job to teach their kids not to hate anyone or attack anyone.

Question still remains because the other guy didn't answer. Why did they single out gay lesson to be taught at junior school?.

These kids are naturally on fitra. They want to distort their natural order. If you don't see that now just wait when parents get worried about their kids turn gay. I'm sure that UK law doesn't allow public nudity. In that case I don't expect gays or straight to have intercourse in public. It is a private thing. Therefore they should keep their homosexual life in their bedrooms. No one knows what goes on there. Why did they need to advertise and impose special lesson on people?.

I never claimed to have perfect life than them but we all know what is wrong is wrong. You don't need to be religious or cite Islam before refuting this. These people in authority that legalized homosexual don't themselves do it save few. But they want to destroy your life in the name of your 'rights'.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by aadoiza: 12:09am On Jun 20, 2019
sarahade:

Why are you this angry?
Did something happen to you as a child?
Are you depressed?

All you need is mind your business pill and you will be fine.
You want to follow the path of animals and I'm encouraging you to do so. Wetin I do again na?

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 12:16am On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Nonetheless, no one is being imposed. Gay partnerships are legal in Britain. If you do not want to learn about the society in which you live in go to a private school. The British government is funding these schools and can teach what they see fit.
how about sanction on countries that punish gay? Is that not imposing this sexual orientation on others?. Our world is not homogeneous my friend.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 12:17am On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:
you will never understand until some of those children eventually turn gay. That's their goal. They don't have to tell you they aren't teaching gay. No one tells you to hate nobody. Please stop using this tactic. I have said earlier that no one has the right to attack others for their sexual orientation. Why are you guys doing injustice to yourself?.

My question is why did they single out homosexual of all subjects?. They have ulterior motives which you guys are blind to see. Don't worry about where I live.

By constitutional rights in UK etc, no one should be discriminated against. Constitution already guarantees this. So why is there a need for them to single out this class to teach kids to be tolerate towards them?. It is parents job to teach their kids not to hate anyone or attack anyone.

Question still remains because the other guy didn't answer. Why did they single out gay lesson to be taught at junior school?.

These kids are naturally on fitra. They want to distort their natural order. If you don't see that now just wait when parents get worried about their kids turn gay. I'm sure that UK law doesn't allow public nudity. In that case I don't expect gays or straight to have intercourse in public. It is a private thing. Therefore they should keep their homosexual life in their bedrooms. No one knows what goes on there. Why did they need to advertise and impose special lesson on people?.

I never claimed to have perfect life than them but we all know what is wrong is wrong. You don't need to be religious or cite Islam before refuting this. These people in authority that legalized homosexual don't themselves do it save few. But they want to destroy your life in the name of your 'rights'.

I will never understand but you do ? Oh teach me mighty master! That's not anyone's goal. As an educator myself, I see the aim of these programmes. They don't single out anything. It's just a section in sex education. Homosexuality is a part of sex education in our society and they need to be taught. The same way they talk about Islamophobia, antisemitism and racism. No one has the right to attack based on sexual orientation but here you are... attacking... based on... sexual orientation.

Just like based on American constitution no one has the right to be discriminated against but didn't Starbucks make all its employees go to a training on how to treat minorities. I didnt see you protesting against this. Neither did you complain when police officers have to undergo extra training on how to treat ethnic minorities. Something that is already imposed in their constitution. The reality is smiley Homosexuals are being discriminated. They are being KILLED. And it wouldn't do anyone any harm to be more tolerant. smiley.

I'm confused did you see a video of them showing kids an intimate video of gays ? They show the exact same thing they show about straight people. I don't see you complaining when they show the exact same thing about straight people lol. Homosexuality has been around for centuries. I wonder where those people got their inspiration. I didnt realise the UK gay agenda predates even Nigerias independence lol.

Okay and ? And ? I dont see your point. How are you a self proclaimed imperfect man going to discriminate against me another imperfect person ??

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 12:20am On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:
how about sanction on countries that punish gay? Is that not imposing this sexual orientation on others?. Our world is not homogeneous my friend.

That's their country. I dont see your point. You're free to move there if you want to discriminate.

The screenshot you just sent me said the US bans homophobics from their country. Why shouldn't they ? They ban racists and terrorists. They can do what they like.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 12:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

That's their country. I dont see your point. You're free to move there if you want to discriminate.

The screenshot you just sent me said the US bans homophobics from their country. Why shouldn't they ? They ban racists and terrorists. They can do what they like.
you skipped headline all the way from top and middle only to pick the bottom line to make yourself feel good. Kontinu
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 12:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:
you skipped headline all the way from top and middle only to pick the bottom line to make yourself feel good. Kontinu

Lol the sanction is... they'll ban anti gay activists from entering their country.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 12:27am On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:

They also cut aid to the country. Its their money and they dont want to give it to homophobics. Lol I don't see a problem. They should ask you to fund them instead, you both have similar ideologies.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 12:28am On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Lol the sanction is... they'll ban anti gay activists from entering their country.

I'm tired of you. I'm tired of your twisting a very clear headline. Please don't take this personal

I hope all your kids turn gays/lesbians before your eyes. Only then you get to think properly. But I'm sure you will come out with your brown teeth to tell us "it is their right". But inside of you is burning cheesy grin
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 12:32am On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:
I'm tired of you. I'm tired of your twisting a very clear headline. Please don't take this personal

I hope all your kids turn gays/lesbians before your eyes. Only then you get to think properly. But I'm sure you will come out with your brown teeth to tell us "it is their right". But inside of you is burning cheesy grin

Lol you're a very confused individual babes. I even went to go read the full article. That's exactly what it says.

I dont personally agree with homosexuality but I will not discriminate. I'm a Muslim so I wont pray your kids end up hateful, spiteful, intolerant terrorists. Neither will I pray they end up in a position that they will be treated unfavourably because of anything that they do or the way they are. I hope the schools they go to teach tolerance in spite of differences or disagreement so they dont end up in a bad situation.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Empiree: 1:23am On Jun 20, 2019
Saucyxo:

Lol you're a very confused individual babes. I even went to go read the full article. That's exactly what it says.

I dont personally agree with homosexuality but I will not discriminate. I'm a Muslim so I wont pray your kids end up hateful, spiteful, intolerant terrorists. Neither will I pray they end up in a position that they will be treated unfavourably because of anything that they do or the way they are. I hope the schools they go to teach tolerance in spite of differences or disagreement so they dont end up in a bad situation.
you don't understand anything at all. Now that I put pressure you agree that you don't agree with homosexual. That was my point all along.

The only difference between us is you publicly condone their right to practice it. That's clear from your posts.

What I disagree with is always discrimination against them like verbal or physical attacks on them. Why did you skipped this?. Now that I cited close example you said you don't agree with homosexual. Indeed

Listen bro, I will teach my children to hate homosexual practices with all their heart and soul but do not attack or discriminate against them.. if they come to your job and you are manager or CEO don't deny them employment on this basis etc. That's my point. But we hate them for this practice. Read btw the lines.

Saying I hate gay or homosexual is not tantamount to homophobic. But attacking and denying them basic needs are.

And there is a job I can't personally give them like TEACHING. Either Islamic teaching or Western education. No. I don't want them near my kids. That's not homophobic. That's my right to protect my children from them.

They can keep their homononsense to their bedrooms. That's fine with me. You however professed publicly what's in your heart. So I won't be surprised if your children end up gay. It is a fact, not making fun of you. At that time you be like "it is their right"

Smiling and suffering cheesy

It is responsibility of Muslim parents to teach their kids about halal and haram

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 1:32am On Jun 20, 2019
budaatum:

When you said some people believe as you said some believe and I asked you to provide one person who believes that way and you never did, I have seen two people who believe that way and accept that you were correct when you said some people do believe that way.

I therefore consider my request that you provide one person who believes the way you said some people believe fulfiled, and thank you for showing me that some people do believe the way that you said some believe.

Not everyone believes that way and some know instead, note.
Sorry, what's the context here?

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 1:39am On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:
you don't understand anything at all. Now that I put pressure you agree that you don't agree with homosexual. That was my point all along.

The only difference between us is you publicly condone their right to practice it. That's clear from your posts.

What I disagree with is always discrimination against them like verbal or physical attacks on them. Why did you skipped this?. Now that I cited close example you said you don't agree with homosexual. Indeed

Listen bro, I will teach my children to hate homosexual practices with all their heart and soul but do not attack or discriminate against them.. if they come to your job and you are manager or CEO don't deny them employment on this basis etc. That's my point. But we hate them for this practice. Read btw the lines.

Saying I hate gay or homosexual is not tantamount to homophobic. But attacking and denying them basic needs are.

And there is a job I can't personally give them like TEACHING. Either Islamic teaching or Western education. No. I don't want them near my kids. That's not homophobic. That's my right to protect my children from them.

They can keep their homononsense to their bedrooms. That's fine with me. You however professed publicly what's in your heart. So I won't be surprised if your children end up gay. It is a fact, not making fun of you. At that time you be like "it is their right"

It is responsibility of Muslim parents to teach their kids about halal and haram

Hating Homosexuals is not homophobic? Can you define homophobic?

I don't actually have problem with homophobic people that dislike gays what i have problem with is the threats, Ignorance and spread of hatred they promote thinking it's moral.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Saucyxo: 6:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:

I dont understand anything at all. Okay. Master of all knowledge I'm glad you're here to teach us all. We'd all be lost without you cheesy. You've never put pressure on me. You could never lol grin grin grin. Dont be flattering yourself. It's now obvious you only read to reply not read to understand. Which is fine. Everyone is different.

From reading the posts here, no one is saying explicitly that homosexuality is their preferred sexual orientation. They just are all tolerant to it. grin. Please dont be a hypocrite. You live in the western world as do I. You publicly condone it.

You never cited any example of anything lol what What are you talking about ? It doesn't matter if I agreed with homosexuality or not. I can tell you I agreed and youd have nothing to say. In fact you're explicitly contradicting yourself. You literally said there is no need to focus on gay discrimination since it's written in the constitution. Why are you focusing on gay discrimination by telling your kids not to discriminate against them or hire them. Why dont you just say "follow what's in the constitution". What you just said there is a basic summary of "gay education". No one is teaching your kids to agree with homosexuality or practice it. They're teaching your kids not to discriminate and to understand that people are different.

You can teach your children whatever you please. Some parents, similar to you, will teach their kids to hate muslims/ ethnic minorities/ Jews. And then they will hate you for your practice and not discriminate. I don't even care about all of that. My point is you are in the western world, the government is paying for your education. You've chosen to integrate in their society. Go to a private school or move. Simple.

Lol again. Homosexuality has very little to do with sex similar to heterosexuality. Maybe you plan on giving your kids a tutorial but thats not what schools are there for. No worries. I dont care if you are surprised or not lol. How is that something I should even think about on my day to day ? Empiree isn't surprised my kids are gay wowwwwww. How will I go on.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 7:29am On Jun 20, 2019
aadoiza:
Shameless people full here dey support the worst form of debauchery. All of you should stop saying the nonsense they gay abominables are not forcing anyone, as you will only be deceiving yourself with such bullshit.
When I was my third year in the university, a room mate was gonna contest for Mr Art and had to pull out when a gay animal among the organisers wanted a piece of his arsehole. The stupid gay animal told him point-blank "if you no bring your yansh you no dey enter. If that was not coercion I wonder what it was. SMH
So in schools lecturers don't sleep with girls or demand sex in threat of failing them?

Why are you bias? What happen to your reasoning?

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 9:28am On Jun 20, 2019
sarahade:

Why are you angry? Your religion is your business. How i practise mine is not your problem either.

If my offspring are gays it doesn't make them less human they are not murderers and thieves.

I'm not fighting allah I'm telling you let allah be the judge he didn't make anyone judge or advocate.

Just because you say i frolic with infidelity support evil doesn't make it true. It's your opinion and that's your problem not mine

I am only angry at your hypocrisy. Islam is the not only my business but the business of the people of paradise. Of cos, how you practice yours doesn't concern me but i have fulfilled my part in informing you. For you to accept does not depend on me.

And of Cos Allah is always the judge. When scholars judge by the Book of Allah and His Prophet; is Allah still not the judge? or you just want a disaster to strike all the homosexuals like that of the People of Sodom?

Allah says:
“And whosoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the Kaafiroon (i.e. disbelievers — of a lesser degree as they do not act on Allaah’s Law)”[al-Maa'idah 5:44]

May Allah grant us pious kids who would be the pride of the Ummah on the day of resurrection.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by tintingz(m): 9:49am On Jun 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

I am only angry at your hypocrisy. Islam is the not only my business but the business of the people of paradise. Of cos, how you practice yours doesn't concern me but i have fulfilled my part in informing you. For you to accept does not depend on me.

And of Cos Allah is always the judge. When scholars judge by the Book of Allah and His Prophet; is Allah still not the judge? or you just want a disaster to strike all the homosexuals like that of the People of Sodom?

Allah says:
“And whosoever does not judge by what Allaah has revealed, such are the Kaafiroon (i.e. disbelievers — of a lesser degree as they do not act on Allaah’s Law)”[al-Maa'idah 5:44]

May Allah grant us pious kids who would be the pride of the Ummah on the day of resurrection.

If your child turns out to be Homosexual, what will you do?

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by Rashduct4luv(m): 11:20am On Jun 20, 2019
tintingz:

If your child turns out to be Homosexual, what will you do?

As much as i never pray Allah grant me such...we seek appropriate medical redress.

And once again May Allah grant me pious kids; Muslims on the the religion of Haneef.
Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by sarahade(f): 12:25pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

As much as i never pray Allah grant me such...we seek appropriate medical redress.

And once again May Allah grant me pious kids; Muslims on the the religion of Haneef.

Lmao.

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 12:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Salaam. Please what is the medical cure for gayness?

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by JeromeBlack: 12:44pm On Jun 20, 2019
Empiree:
guy, while Islam has its stance on it, no religion supports this practice. And sometimes we don't need to cite religion to refute homosexual. Sane humans simply dislike homosexual. It is not a natural way of life.

Anyone who's against homosexual practice regardless of religion is my ally on this. Sad thing about this is that many of you guys commenting on here your family don't know what you do online. It is very sad thing when all of a sudden your sexual orientation changes at home.

Parents really need to watch out what their kids do online. Many of you guys are unfortunate victims of broken homes, child abuse, mental breakdown, depression etc

See the nonsense you just wrote. Accusing non muslims of coming from broken homes, child abuse and having depression.

You hate gay people but support PEDOPHILIA. When your fellow muslims marry 14 year old girls, you have no problem

Re: Islam's Position On Homosexuality by budaatum: 12:47pm On Jun 20, 2019
JeromeBlack:

Salaam. Please what is the medical cure for gayness?
Cut off their bits now salaam, or just stone them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Islamic Ruling On Blowing Oneself Up / Imam mohamad Tawhidi Criticizes The Burqa / How Do You Feel Being A Muslim?

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 128