Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,429 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. (60141 Views)

Married Woman Sends Nude Pictures To Her Colleague. Lands In Trouble / "I Have Slept With 88.8% Of The Girls I Met Online. Girls Are Just Useless”- Guy / "A Girl I Paid 20k For Sex Video And Nude Photos Stole My iPhone 7" - Man Claims (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by hikiki(m): 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2019
bros no marry that babe oo! am talking from experience, just settle her Parents,no reject her oo,if u do na wahala. make she born first, train your child and settle the mama n find ur way intoto.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by nedu2000(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
You should've and can still just run. Unless you disclosed your Naija address to her.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Egonec(m): 4:22pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:
I run a business between Nigeria and Cotonou so I am always frequent in Cotonou. Though am a single guy, I met a girl that sells in one nice bar I usually love to chill when I am in Cotonou and you know how conji is a bastard sometimes especially when you know say prick no go school, I decided to have this girl as my conji cure anytime am in Cotonou.

The problem is we only started this sex thing not long ago and I believe it has not been more than three times and before I know she said she is pregnant. I was confused but I had promised myself I would not want any lady to commit an abortion except she does such without my knowledge.

I decided to take responsibility of the pregnancy and see her parents. When I visited her parents I realized I don enter one chance because the juju I was seeing everywhere from their compound to even their living room got me worried.

The girl goes to church and likes to pray but how can you do that when you are living inside juju house. So now her parents gave me list of things I would buy in acceptance that I am the father of the child and they said after doing that I can now come for another list for her hand in marriage. My people God know say I no fit marry inside that kind of juju house, but if you know about Benin Republic people very well, they don't joke with juju matter.

I really don't know what to do about this situation anymore.

How will you clear conji with a stranger, a bar girl for that matter without using a condom? Cos if u used condom u wud have denied d pregnancy. It's even possible you're not responsible for the pregnancy but you can't deny it because u refused to use ur head. Don't ask me Wat you shud do, cos I don't knw. Lol

6 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by lilyheaven: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
Donlexybaze:
I swear this our prick na curse
It's not o
How much is condom
His village people followed him to Cotonou .
Now he wants to enter marriage with a lady he doesn't love

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Adakintroy: 4:23pm On Jun 13, 2019
First up thumbs up to you for standing up for your believe of not wanting to terminate. I know I would seeing it's the easier option.

But my silent observation is that it wasn't just a sex thing, you may love her to a considerable extent to go through all this to trouble. I have had few rump with girls I find attractive but did not love which eventually ended in pregnancy. The decision was a no brainer. I did not even show up with the abortion fee. Not to talk of seeing parents.( I know it's not the responsible thing to do) So you taking this life transforming decision for me is not only down to ethical consideration.

However Seeing that you have come this far, I would encourage you go the whole Mile. Forget the juju thing. She is a Christian you are as well. There is enough "Jesus" in there between the two of you to get you through. Maybe you just the one she is waiting for to break her out that family.

I think yYou doing good man! Keep it up. Them go hail you in the end. She self no go believe am.

All the best.

7 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by ekitimanalways(m): 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
Holluwhakemmy:
egun not ogun
Thanks. Where I come from in Ekiti State we call it ogun. wink

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by lilyheaven: 4:24pm On Jun 13, 2019
nedu2000:
You should've and can still just run. Unless you disclosed your Naija address to her.
He is scared of the jujus he saw grin

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Bossjakande: 4:25pm On Jun 13, 2019
safarigirl:
This is the kind of foolishness I cast away from my loved ones

You say she goes to church and prays, so, you did not expect juju. She goes to church and prays, but willingly fornicated with you multiple times, which kind of fake Christianity is that?

Nonsense.
d spirit is willing but d body is weak

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by rezy15(m): 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
21st century and ur still skin-diving a stranger? What were you thinking? ask your wife to be if shes into the juju thing first
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 13, 2019
I think the white man indoctrination has eroded our traditional values as Africans. If you see the horn of a deer hanging over your neighbours's door and the first thing that comes to your mind is "Blood Of Jesus" then you are still a slave mentally. Stop using "juju" as an excuse. Go ahead and do the needful!

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by olumalcolm(m): 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
i dnt even knw what to tell u cos i bliv u would hv tot about this @ d beginning but konji no gree u hear. i b guy lik u so i knw wetin konji fit do. if u r bouyant enof financially, guy pay for all they ask for and carry ur wife cm naija. but marrying frm such background no b am oooo. i for say mk i call daddy G.O, but u no b born again. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Halo22: 4:27pm On Jun 13, 2019
Well it's unfortunate u are already in for a very long thing, but then, I advise you don't marry her if ur heart doesn't accept her. You can always strike a deal with the family and may be take care of her for as long as she bears the pregnancy and then take ur child later. My opinion though.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by kizwid(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
i just de pity of all of you saying, juju no de work.... guy, you, pls, stay humble to her family and with diplomacy, let them understand what you've draw out to do as a man...

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by iamclime(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
Bros, congrats, you don go carry Vothunsi! Maybe we should nickname you Hunpevi! grin
On a serious note, what exactly do you know about our little Fifame before putting her in the family way? All the same, bienvenu a notre famille, a République du Bénin ! We are watching you from high places in Ouidah. grin

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by femmoy(m): 4:29pm On Jun 13, 2019
IamPlato:
You No Wise. Cant You Go And Do Test To Be Sure If its Yours?

please what's the name of that kind of test and where can one do it?
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
femmoy:

Don't listen to that guy. There is no such test when the baby has not been born. You can only carry out a paternity test on the baby after birth not in the womb. That guy is a slowpoke

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by ogorwyne(f): 4:33pm On Jun 13, 2019
Donlexybaze:
Jeez cheesy, I really laughed hard at this. Abeg o

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Masionreay: 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
ExoticPlanner:
To where?! That would be worse, when they unleash the unseen on him, you won't be there.
To the op, Congratulations. You've managed to enter one chance relationship. Zip up and pray so that God would lead to marry right, them no go hear.

your village people don finally give u connection.
Note that a snake can not born anything that's not long. Cotoneou people are professors of witchcraft and voodoo. You don enter one chance bros.
T.B Joshua must hear this.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Macgreat(m): 4:34pm On Jun 13, 2019
And you think she is pregnant for you. as in very sure it's your spam that did the job.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by EzeVals90: 4:37pm On Jun 13, 2019
You give person belle no mean say u go marry her. my guy pls reason like a man.
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by kraayfeesh(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
omo cotonou? i laff
half-cast pikin on point. . .kikiki
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by IamPlato(m): 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
femmoy:

you No Wise. So You Dont Know The Test For Finding Out who Is Responsible For Pregnancy grin
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by DennickSoftman: 4:44pm On Jun 13, 2019
donziggyman:
I still de ask how to break up with a girl who's father is a native doctor and this dude here is in law to one of the voodoo head quarters In west Africa. Kudos you won the trophy.

But on a serious note. This useless brainless John Thomas in between our legs is just stupid. The thing been putting man in trouble from time immemorial.

How I wish it's possible to just use spanner loose it. I swear I will just lose mine send it to village to stay there till further notice and use my life for something good.

Haba watin sef! Something wey no get legs hands nor brain just de cuz trouble here and there!

Bro pele

I swear na your story I read take reason my own decide to share.

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by IamPlato(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2019
akinjojo1234:

You are very dull. Try and take corrections. Don't choose to remain a slowpoke
You No Wise
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by lovelybugs(f): 4:46pm On Jun 13, 2019
From my observations the next generation will probably be the worst. So many people planning on raising their kids in broken homes. This stuff psychologically damages kids if you don't know.

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Boss13: 4:47pm On Jun 13, 2019
Young man this is my second comment on this. Ask yourself this question. If this girl wasn’t pregnant would you marry her, if the answer is no, don’t do it. Marriage is not an accidental discharge. It’s a life long commitment. You also have to confirm if that baby is yours.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by emerged01(m): 4:48pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin grin grin I can't stop laughing
Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by btrocky09(m): 4:49pm On Jun 13, 2019
grin
Donlexybaze:

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
DennickSoftman:

I swear na your story I read take reason my own decide to share.
Chaiii pele bro... You see this time around bah? If I succeed leave that babe I go wash eye for water well before doing anything next time. Imagine telling your people that you have found a woman to marry only to lead your family and kinsmen to a shrine. Imagine the shame and embarrassment. You would have snap at least one picture of the shrine attached to the post. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by DennickSoftman: 4:51pm On Jun 13, 2019
stephenmorris:
i don't care about the charms because it doesn't work, juju is not real.The same way you hold on to your foreign gods and is the same way sher family holds on to their God's. If she was Chinese
would you be worried. My question to you is, do you love her? Are you ready for marriage? .The fact she's pregnant doesn't mean you should marry her, if you don't have love for her. You could just keep the kid .trust me you don't have to marry her if you don't love her. Still take time to think bro,do you want a life with her. Don't let the parents rush you into marriage. Rather tell them when the child is born you will do DNA test to confirm if its yours and if it is, you will take care of the child. "Don't be pressured into marriage oh" don't be scared of the juju ,it doesn't work .

Asin you are the first person that have really given me morale. I feel you

2 Likes

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by femmoy(m): 4:52pm On Jun 13, 2019
akinjojo1234:

Don't listen to that guy. There is no such test when the baby has not been born. You can only carry out a paternity test on the baby after birth not in the womb. That guy is a slowpoke

I personally asked for him to defend the trash he put up there....go to school and learn, they'll be following girls upandan....rubbish.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Trouble With This Girl I Met. by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 13, 2019
IamPlato:
You No Wise

deadrat the scammer grin

I never knew in addition to being a scammer that you are also a slowpoke too grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Man Helps His Ex-Girlfriend Cross A Flooded Road In Lagos (Photos, Video) / Spouse Divorces Partner A Month After Getting To Canada / Five Signs A Girl Is Falling In Love With You On Campus.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.