Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,670 members, 7,809,536 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:58 AM

I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (48281 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
PrinceCEE:

It baffles me when my fellow guys think like this.

The truth is that, just as girls think they're entitled to guy's spending on them, guys feel entitled to monopoly of cheating.

So, what the guy did isn't enough reason for the girl to break the relationship?

Please read my response again but this time read to understand
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by ibkayee(f): 8:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
kid7soccer:
[s]Guy let me tell you the truth. Thank your God and Move on. How can you live with such a person, even after bringing your family to beg her, OK what if you are married and you cheated so she will now divorce you. Brother she not the one for you, love means taking pain to forgive cause no body is above any sin. Even people who got married with cheating till fall sin to it.

If everyone have intercede and she said no, please let her be, I can say boldly she also playing the same game you have been playing.

As the saying goes "birds of the same feathers flock together".[/s]
C’mon chut it

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by desoul2004(m): 8:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

Please don’t Mind my English, am really typing this in tears and pain.

So there’s the babe I’ve been dating, I truly love her and we’ve been setting up my new flat and making plans for our Traditional wedding hopefully this November but something tragic struck and took away all d Joy and Happiness....

This was how it began, she took my phone and went through all my chats and I had some female friends I’ve been flirty chatting with but honestly I I was dumbed to have done dat...

I lied to them that I was single and searching I never accepted that I had a Fiancé just for the fun of it I also lied that she was my cousin and she found out all those stuffs and now she has ended the relationship...

I’ve cried and wept because my stupidity has made me to loose my angel...

She’s an ideal wife I never knew what got over me to just try being flirty....

I have involved my Family and her Family to beg her but she has refused. She told my eldest brother that she can’t love me anymore.

I’ve also pleaded with her best friend and siblings to plead with her but she’s not willing to come back....
I’ve sent her over 50 apology SMS I’ve called her line over a 30 times but she’s not willing to take my calls.

When I call with an unknown number and she hears my voice she will drop the call.
She doesn’t wana even talk to me.

The whole house looks empty without her I just can’t forgive myself for loosing the best gift God gave me. Now I feel so downcasted...

Brothers and Sisters please I need your candid advice. Your Free to Insult me

Am writing this because I’ve not been able to sleep. I can’t Forgive my self. I truly Love her.

Mods please move to front page.

Bros, go and hustle first. If she eventually accept your apology, you'll be her slave forever. Be careful how you go about it.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by IAmTobore(m): 8:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
cvibe2:
Nothing new under the Sun...one goes, another comes...chikena!

I bet if the tables were turned, and it was the lady that did the same flirting with guys, calling you her brother etc, you would have kicked her to the Kerb. sad

She was smarter than you. She checked your phone first before you checked hers. cheesy
I had to log in because of your comment. My guy, I beg ur brain is firing on all cylinders. I don't really like the idea of going through the messages on other people's phone. It irritates me, cos I don't know the kind of disgusting stuffs I would find there. I think he should have been able to set the boundary for her not to go close to his phone. I'm sure he will see worse if he had checked hers.

The only crime I think he committed was to refer to her as his cousin. He messed up in that aspect. How important could those girls be that would make him refer to his fiancee as his cousin. From the look of things, I would say he is not to be married. He didn't act like a man in charge. First things first. He should be able to bridge the gap. His priorities come first. If he can call his wife-to-be his cousin because of some lowlife pussies, then I think he would even call her his household when they eventually get married.

I'm sure the cousin calling is what even annoyed the girl most.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by deltateam: 8:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
kid7soccer:
Guy let me tell you the truth. Thank your God and Move on. How can you live with such a person, even after bringing your family to beg her, OK what if you are married and you cheated so she will now divorce you. Brother she not the one for you, love means taking pain to forgive cause no body is above any sin. Even people who got married with cheating till fall sin to it.

If everyone have intercede and she said no, please let her be, I can say boldly she also playing the same game you have been playing.

As the saying goes "birds of the same feathers flock together".

Bringing his entire village means nothing. I see a well developed character which would boomerang now or later. Its not every woman that tolerates cheating.

Its a serious offense. The only ground that brings divorce is cheating.
Op should be happy that it was before marriage.

Thank God there are no children yet to suffer for ops action.

Op should work on himself. To me, he's not mentally and psychologically ready for marriage.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Starz825(m): 8:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

Please don’t Mind my English, am really typing this in tears and pain.

So there’s the babe I’ve been dating, I truly love her and we’ve been setting up my new flat and making plans for our Traditional wedding hopefully this November but something tragic struck and took away all d Joy and Happiness....

This was how it began, she took my phone and went through all my chats and I had some female friends I’ve been flirty chatting with but honestly I I was dumbed to have done dat...

I lied to them that I was single and searching I never accepted that I had a Fiancé just for the fun of it I also lied that she was my cousin and she found out all those stuffs and now she has ended the relationship...

I’ve cried and wept because my stupidity has made me to loose my angel...

She’s an ideal wife I never knew what got over me to just try being flirty....

I have involved my Family and her Family to beg her but she has refused. She told my eldest brother that she can’t love me anymore.

I’ve also pleaded with her best friend and siblings to plead with her but she’s not willing to come back....
I’ve sent her over 50 apology SMS I’ve called her line over a 30 times but she’s not willing to take my calls.

When I call with an unknown number and she hears my voice she will drop the call.
She doesn’t wana even talk to me.

The whole house looks empty without her I just can’t forgive myself for loosing the best gift God gave me. Now I feel so downcasted...

Brothers and Sisters please I need your candid advice. Your Free to Insult me

Am writing this because I’ve not been able to sleep. I can’t Forgive my self. I truly Love her.

Mods please move to front page.
She doesn't love you...but relax ..she could come back to you if she truly loves you...
Someone once said and I quote...*if u have a close friend and u both disagree over an issue and u both separated and you two couldn't come back as friends..it shows u were never friends*....true friends will put everything behind to make it work..
So if she loves you...she will come back to you..slap your cheek..then kiss you...
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by deltateam: 8:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
mercy87:
I can't believe that people are blaming the op on why he granted her access to his phone. No wonder marriages don't last anymore.

If I check your Facebook messages. I would find worse.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by MrFly(m): 8:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Move on dude, she loves u not! Thank God it happened now
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by deltateam: 8:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
cutediva87:
im not hearing things like "these hoes ain't loyal" in this thread whats going on? if it was a woman now you for don't hear baba stew the hell outta her and leave her

Hmm. Everyone know say op Bleep up big time. Even op know as well. If nah you, abeg forgive am nah.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Emmahunk(m): 9:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
When God is answering our prayers, we hardly know.
Let her be. If she comes back, take her back just because you love her not because your life starts and ends with her. A girl that will not listen to her family and your family IS NOT A WIFE MATERIAL. SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU.
Who will resolve your crisis in the future when you are finally married? Don't fool yourself, crisis in marriage is something you must be prepared for because it must surely come.
If you ask me, God is simply saving you from a broken home in the future

5 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by deltateam: 9:06pm On Jun 15, 2019
missyblissy:

Sis take it easy. Did she catch him cheating or just Flirting? Ah abeg take a chill pill. He has acknowledged he messed up big time. I dont support what he did either but no body is perfect even you, you are not above mistake. He has apologised and asked for Forgiveness. If she truly wants to be with him, she will nothing you say or do will change it. Love sometimes conquers!!!!.

Imagine if he is your brother or a close bf. Come on!!!! Don't use his mistake to conclude that he is cheat!!!!. You be woman oooo. Nobody is perfect!!!! I tell if she comes back, he will forever cherish what he has and never again do anything this stupid!!!

You are wrong. There's a thin line between flirting and cheating. Its not a must that a man must have intimacy for it to be cheating.

If its ops nature which I believe it is, her coming back will not make op to stop. Maybe temporarily but like its said, a leopard never hides its spots.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by deltateam: 9:11pm On Jun 15, 2019
Emmahunk:
When God is answering our prayers, we hardly know.
Let her be. If she comes back, take her back just because you love her not because your life starts and ends with her. A girl that will not listen to her family and your family IS NOT A WIFE MATERIAL. SORRY TO DISAPPOINT YOU.
Who will resolve your crisis in the future when you are finally married? Don't fool yourself, crisis in marriage is something you must be prepared for because it must surely come.
If you ask me, God is simply saving you from a broken home in the future

If she was not a wife material, 100 yards. Op wouldn't have created a thread for her.

Many guys here still don't understand the implications of cheating in marriage yet. All these children littered on the roads, almajiri are products of broken homes or irresponsible fathers.

That's what we are talking about. Its a ripple effect. Divorce creates dysfunctional children who are potential touts, rapists, robbers, prostitutes etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by luvyaself95(m): 9:16pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tenshades:

My brother no be lie... It wasn't easy
The stranger never climb d fence wen I see d chat, he just hold d wall... Hope u grab Sha. I verified my babe to make sure nothing happened underneath.
I understand Na Sey Water Never Pass Garri before you know..

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by missyblissy: 9:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
deltateam:

You are wrong. There's a thin line between flirting and cheating. Its not a must that a man must have intimacy for it to be cheating.

If its ops nature which I believe it is, her coming back will not make op to stop. Maybe temporarily but like its said, a leopard never hides its spots.

There's no second chance in your dictionary? shocked That sucks!!!! We sin over and over again and we ask God for forgiveness and He forgives over and over again!!!!!

Sis it takes a good man to admit when he's wrong and ask for forgiveness. The Op is human and no one is above mistakes!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Houseofglam7(f): 9:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
Geoangel:

And ladies should never play with a good and sincere man too

I totally agree
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Tenshades(m): 9:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
I understand Na Sey Water Never Pass Garri before you know..

D cup dey leak that time sef, d water no gree go up pass d garri. Lol.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by luvyaself95(m): 9:34pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tenshades:

D cup dey leak that time sef, d water no gree go up pass d garri. Lol.
You're lucky sey the water no plenty e for pass oh

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by tightpussy156: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
let me tell u the real truth that will help you.she never love if she do she will forgive u.maybe she was looking for way to end the relationship. you also Bleep up big time so she saw a way to end it.don't beg her again go make money an stop running after woman skirt to skirt that is wat Bleep ur style an downgraded ur personality for a woman
when u don money she ho locate.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by tightpussy156: 9:36pm On Jun 15, 2019
let me tell u the real truth that will help you.she never love if she do she will forgive u.maybe she was looking for way to end the relationship. you also Bleep up big time so she saw a way to end it.don't beg her again go make money an stop running after woman skirt to skirt that is wat Bleep ur style an downgraded ur personality for a woman
when u don money she go locate you.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by trapQ: 9:38pm On Jun 15, 2019
This mumu doesnt know that men are more populated than women in the world and in Nigeria also.

Keep supporting nonsense. It's your type that will end up marrying a Jezebel because you chased all the ones away.
Kenneth10110:
Mtcheww woman wey plenty so she can't forgive you even if its worse. When you get married she wont forgive you when you offend her ?. Behave like you've moved on if she wants you still the 'strong head' will leave her and she will come back.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Kenneth10110(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
trapQ:
This mumu doesnt know that men are more populated than women in the world and in Nigeria also.

Keep supporting nonsense. It's your type that will end up marrying a Jezebel because you chased all the ones awaym
ode ni eee men are populated than women maybe in your secondary school �

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by samuelucius(m): 9:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
She has found another man to call her own.. She didn't see the future in your eyes.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by trapQ: 10:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
She should apologize? You lack sense.
Complete mumu.
desthan:
Son, take it easy...

You have not even gone into marraige proper, and you are already getting your whole family into your business.

This indicates that you are still a child, enjoying senior jokes.

If you cannot get her to see reasons why she should forgive you, then no one can. Never forget that.

Back to the issue, you need to take a chill pill, she may be childish to get upset in my opinion, when nothing concrete has been established. She only saw few chats, in marraige she may see more, so would she walk away?

She will be back, and when she does, let her know the truth and also apologize for sending all your family member at her.

You can never tell, she may have been angry at you but you may have escalated things when you invited the whole world to clean up your mess.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by emelda86(f): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
Na them ooo...
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by trapQ: 10:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
Another senseless slowpoke. A man cheated and denied his fiancee and he should fear women? You are a fool of the first order.
Avast:

How are you so sure she is not just using your predicament to excuse herself from the relationship. What if she wanted to leave before. Bros fear woman

Just give her some time, she will comes back for you if she loves you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by trapQ: 10:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Gosh. Lots of Nigerian men are just senseless.
Dami12345:

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!

You have broke all the cardinal laws.
You mean you reduced your self to garbage and now that they put you outside you are surprised

Guy you Bleep up, you should just do like day you nor send she for no see big deal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Raylight2(m): 10:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
lessons learnt
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Tenshades(m): 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
You're lucky sey the water no plenty e for pass oh

Like GP tank water.. Hahahhahaahahaa
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Cmanforall: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
RiyadhGoddess:

Lols u no quick talk
Na your way... tongue
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by RiyadhGoddess(f): 10:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cmanforall:

Na your way... tongue

Smile
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by samsam2019: 10:39pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dude cried over a woman? Your father must be very proud of you grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / Photo Of A Man Kissing A Mannequin In A Boutique / Lady Returns Her Ring To Her Boyfriend After 3 Days Of Proposal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.