Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,843 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:48 AM

I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (48325 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by 8stargeneral: 3:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
....menh d joke was too expensive, hw could u call ur fiancee ur cousin, let assume she tell someone that ur her bros u will run mad, I pray she comes back to u but never u try such.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Holocene(m): 3:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lol....you ain't sorry for nothing.... You only sorry because you got caught....

Forget the babe and move on with your life

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Nat404: 3:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Most guys here are disgusting. By there comments, you shall know them.
Op, you deserve what you got, God really saved those girls you wanted to lead astray. This is just a case of dating many girls, and at the end, you marry the one you told them she's a cousin.

You are very wicked and heartless. A disgusting cheat, spits!!
LOL, your English is damn good. cheesy wink
You sounded like a no-nonsense chick.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by essenceplus: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
K
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Olawrites: 3:47pm On Jun 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Na una way...

Sorry.

Anyway, let me sit and observe hypocrisy in full display.

U again undecided
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Plebian(f): 3:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
my sincere advise bro, give her time, no contact, no call, no messages. go ghost mode, you pestering her will make her want to punish you, so you feel the gravity of losing her, with time she'll come around two weeks top, if you don't pester her walahi she no go fit sleep.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Stillthebest: 3:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Cheating isn't good when your partner is loyal. But you are a weak man... Just explain to her and apologise. If she leaves she had wanted to leave.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Feyang: 3:50pm On Jun 15, 2019
Please nairalanda I need 3 k today very urgent this is my account no 0013539273 gtbank thanks
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:

Exactly, although the fact that he's doing it already shows he has no respect for the marriage, not a great foundation to start on at all. Like you said, he could change I guess, maybe this will be his wake up call (if she takes him back)
Yes, talk about utter disrespect: lying to females that he's single and searching and telling them she's his cousin. The only reason he created the thread is b|c she found out/he got caught. She should think very carefully before proceeding with him. Once she forgives him and they're on good terms again and they get married, he'll go back to his cheating ways and she'll be the one to create a thread next year on Nairaland: "HELP! MY HUSBAND KEEPS CHATTING AND FLIRTING WITH DIFFERENT GIRLS". There was a thread three weeks ago in Family of a similar nature.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Harpan: 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Like someone said, you're sorry because you got caught. The truth... If you had the physical opportunity with those women you flirt with, it would have moved from Fun to Real.

Give her space. But the truth is, even if she forgives you, she'll never forget it and it will always hit her from time to time. "Who knows who he's flirting with now".

We don't forget these things.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by HMarshal(m): 3:52pm On Jun 15, 2019
Be smart, if you engaged (dating or extra dating) & want to "cheat" avoid fone chats, form the habit of clearing if you do,never save thier numb,& get another small fone (wich you have to always remove the sim & ba3 wheneva she is around).wew! Shit is stressful! Why cheat if she wife material sef Supportive & sound upstairs ,Nice character,fine or cute,cooks well, bleeps well , open to crazy adventures ...

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Benwise: 3:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
jy2kbeyond:
I bet she won't want to lose you as well.

Take the analogy of a hot water left unattended. E go later cold pass ice.

Her anger will evaporate very soon.

Just give her space and stop bothering her... She will come back to realize how much she's missed you.

wink wink wink wink
you deserve some accolades..
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by smogup: 3:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
HARDDON:
cheesy

So unfortunate bro. cheesy

Here are the possible out-plays

1. She really loves you
a. Should would cry/go moody and her life would be hollow but She would cool off after punishing you for your crime ( off radar, silent treatment) and call/visit/stealthily send a fam member/friend to make u call.

b. She wouldn't cry rather take it a notch up and punish you with sleeping with another guy - sometimes a total stranger that knows his onion around the minds/laps of a heart broken dock. Then come back to milk the last of your apology and effectively deball you with commitment to some stringent course.

2. She doesn't Love you.
She wouldn't care a hoot. Swiftly, she would move on with her life. Make public the guy she has been hiding.

However, If she is gaining financially from you, She might come back to tell you that she need a lot of time to sort herself out. That you guys should take it slow. That means no more intimacy or caring for u. The only time she is available is when she needs sometin.

You are thereby placed in a state of limbo. While you "mumushly" shower her with gifts and apology, she'd be having a time of her life.

Should you get nosy, you would be hit with an electrifying efcc to make u back off and sober again with " I don't think we can work out anymore, I just can't get myself to loving you again".
And when it finally dawn on you, you would walk off, go to church to give thanks to God for making you dodge a bullet.

This is so sad though, there are guys out there that their gurls have caught red handed, got angry for a week, came back the next crying while humping away. Soft button, balls and Jrod are real wink

My Take:

FORGET ABOUT HER( to wimps, this is a tall order. Because they ain't worth their balls)
Live your life. Meet other hawt ones. For while u are wasting away in one cocoon ( thinking this is the height of it), the beautiful, hourglass shape, creamy and intelligent world out there is laughing sarcastically at your monocultured airs.
Harddon Baba� shocked

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by backwardneva: 3:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
I'm sure if she had done the same to you flirting as u claimed you may not forgive her.The deed is done.Sending both family members to beg& she did not reconsider her stand calls for second thought.My brother you can't do more than that.Give her time& call her later,if she insist forge ahead.Many wife material out there.Aiye o pa re.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by IAMBlesssed(f): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Ezeego1:

What's even too special about the girl that you will be mocking him like this

@Ezeego1, I didn't mock him.I told him the bitter truth. If he wasn't caught he would keep deceiving those girls and definitely sleep with them and even boast about it.
Not minding that the emotional wreckage this has on our girls in the society. I don't care about the flirty chats but must he lie that he is not in a committed relationship? What was the reason behind the lies?Just to get them to take him serious, if possible leave their relationship. That's wickedness.This nonsense has become a norm in Nigerian society. So many men (and some women) deny their partners even their children for whatever thing they want to gain..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by luvyaself95(m): 3:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
tlurdy:
Good luck ! Same thing happen to me years back and d lady finally got married to old man two days ago in ile Ife
She don plan for you before you plan for her...

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by mudiana(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

Please don’t Mind my English, am really typing this in tears and pain.

So there’s the babe I’ve been dating, I truly love her and we’ve been setting up my new flat and making plans for our Traditional wedding hopefully this November but something tragic struck and took away all d Joy and Happiness....

This was how it began, she took my phone and went through all my chats and I had some female friends I’ve been flirty chatting with but honestly I I was dumbed to have done dat...

I lied to them that I was single and searching I never accepted that I had a Fiancé just for the fun of it I also lied that she was my cousin and she found out all those stuffs and now she has ended the relationship...

I’ve cried and wept because my stupidity has made me to loose my angel...

She’s an ideal wife I never knew what got over me to just try being flirty....

I have involved my Family and her Family to beg her but she has refused. She told my eldest brother that she can’t love me anymore.

I’ve also pleaded with her best friend and siblings to plead with her but she’s not willing to come back....
I’ve sent her over 50 apology SMS I’ve called her line over a 30 times but she’s not willing to take my calls.

When I call with an unknown number and she hears my voice she will drop the call.
She doesn’t wana even talk to me.

The whole house looks empty without her I just can’t forgive myself for loosing the best gift God gave me. Now I feel so downcasted...

Brothers and Sisters please I need your candid advice. Your Free to Insult me

Am writing this because I’ve not been able to sleep. I can’t Forgive my self. I truly Love her.

Mods please move to front page.
em catch me too but I lucky cos I no claim single. So I still have my babe for now. Thank God oh!

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Onyi22(f): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Foolish guy, u were lying to other ladies that she is ur cousin, that's the same way u will lie to ladies that u r single when u r already married with kids
I pray she doesn't come back, a cheat will always be a cheat....
Thunder fire u there

5 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by DonMekino(m): 3:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
are u sorry bcoz you been caught?
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by skyhighweb(m): 3:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:

Wife snatcher!
plzzz oh have dey married ni Nd secondly am not taking anything wanna beg on his befull
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Samanza89: 3:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
funshint:
At this moment stop all calls and messages. Also stop sending people to her; don't continue "bombing" her. You've done your best. She's still hurting for now....okay. Just give her time. A few days or even weeks. When her head finally settles down; she'll definitely contact you. Believe me it works! Thereafter take things slow, one step at a time. Takecare...winks!

You've said it all... Kudos!..
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by IceColdVeins(m): 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Dear Op,

Ain't you just a jerk? just like many of us out here though.
I can empathize with you as I deeply understand that men might still love to put their charm and sex appeal to test by passively hitting on other ladies even while they have a partner already. My girlfriend once stumbled upon a chat that revealed me fixing an adulterated-rendezvous with an old 'friend with benefit' of mine, funny as it sounds, I was only flirting and had no plan to even set my eyes on the lady.
The part where you denied your gf is a bit twisted though, but its still forgivable.
Now op, here is the catch! you learnt your lessons apparently, this is not the time to start hitting her phone and relaying your boring love messages. Rather, this is moment for you to sit down, re-organize and launch your 'operation get my girl back', code name 'time'.
Firstly, you need to give her some time or maybe lots of time, size down your calls and quit sending messages(wont really work)....if you know her whereabouts, quite fortunate for you but if you don't, you need to by all means have full info on her bearings.
Then, plan to pay her an unexpected warm visit, she might not be very welcoming but you need to really take things slowly cos your integrity had already been dilapidated and it will be herculean for her to trust your words or actions at that moment, dont forget to get her gifts that she would fancy AFTER you have been welcomed and not before you are welcomed.
Repeat the visits haphazardly and not persistently, then apologize and let her know your future plans with her again, lastly give her access to your phone and stop your cheating ways..make her trust you again. I'm tired of typing... lol
Dont forget it will take time for her to heal...My write up is not as easy as it seems but time solves all jigsaw puzzles.

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Fhowe: 4:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
ReeLoaDead:
@OP: Seems a little harsh to get upset over a flirty chat ... unless there are some more details you have left out, like you have gone "digging" grin
Abi ? my advice to the op better focus on your life and your goals ,stop calling and texting all the time , once or twice a day is to show you are sorry but don't over push it .Now op i don't wanna hurt how you feel but i think you should use this opportunity to set a new dimension in your relationship what happened to "no checking of each others phones" ? You must always find something there or things that will make you assume in the wrong direction .op most of the ladies out there not yet married have atleast 3 to 4 sex mates even when they are in a serious relationship this might just be a case of reverse physcology for her to go run her shows so you need to observe carefully also but dont over do it and make wrong assumptions .

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by giddy10(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Leave everything to time, stop all the struggle to get her back now, she will only develop hatred for u if u continue. Give her time to ponder on the whole thing and self heal, learn to act as if u too are no longer interested in the relationship again; that's a risky way of getting her to fall in love with you again. That's manly, that's what makes a woman falls for man. Good luck.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by SammyTJack: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
Its not your fault. Happens to every man at some point in his life. grin
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by dingbang(m): 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Na una way...

Sorry.

Anyway, let me sit and observe hypocrisy in full display.
lmao...I tell you..the same men cheating are castigating him. grin well, you know what they say, a person is innocent until proven guilty. In the game of cheating, it's a crime to get caught and he is paying for his sins cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by femi4: 4:02pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

Please don’t Mind my English, am really typing this in tears and pain.

So there’s the babe I’ve been dating, I truly love her and we’ve been setting up my new flat and making plans for our Traditional wedding hopefully this November but something tragic struck and took away all d Joy and Happiness....

This was how it began, she took my phone and went through all my chats and I had some female friends I’ve been flirty chatting with but honestly I I was dumbed to have done dat...

I lied to them that I was single and searching I never accepted that I had a Fiancé just for the fun of it I also lied that she was my cousin and she found out all those stuffs and now she has ended the relationship...

I’ve cried and wept because my stupidity has made me to loose my angel...

She’s an ideal wife I never knew what got over me to just try being flirty....

I have involved my Family and her Family to beg her but she has refused. She told my eldest brother that she can’t love me anymore.

I’ve also pleaded with her best friend and siblings to plead with her but she’s not willing to come back....
I’ve sent her over 50 apology SMS I’ve called her line over a 30 times but she’s not willing to take my calls.

When I call with an unknown number and she hears my voice she will drop the call.
She doesn’t wana even talk to me.

The whole house looks empty without her I just can’t forgive myself for loosing the best gift God gave me. Now I feel so downcasted...

Brothers and Sisters please I need your candid advice. Your Free to Insult me

Am writing this because I’ve not been able to sleep. I can’t Forgive my self. I truly Love her.

Mods please move to front page.
tell her you will commit suicide
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Fhowe: 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Op sorry but it should not be this serious ,did she catch you on top of any woman ? this is what too much telemundo,zee world ,africa magic epicc,show case causes ,when i was home for the holidays and i watched some of the movies and soaps many of them send women on the wrong part pele she will come around
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by djon78(m): 4:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
You are still a kid
You already had your woman and was still flirting and saying she is your cousin

You got caught
And you are now crying and begging
Dude you have a lot of growing up to do

That lady may not look your side again
You had no respect for her

It may not work out BTW you guys again
Learn your lesson
Grow up
If you want to flirt keep on
But if you want something serious
Be serious minded
Mature
Use this as a learning curve
Improve on yourself to better yourself
Not just because of a woman

If you work on yourself
You may end up with someone better than her

Cheers

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Ten06(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
She did not truly love you before, she was just leading you on
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Ezeego1(m): 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
IAMBlesssed:

@Ezeego1, I didn't mock him.I told him the bitter truth. If he wasn't caught he would keep deceiving those girls and definitely sleep with them and even boast about it.
Not minding that the emotional wreckage this has on our girls in the society. I don't care about the flirty chats but must he lie that he is not in a committed relationship? What was the reason behind the lies?Just to get them to take him serious, if possible leave their relationship. That's wickedness.This nonsense has become a norm in Nigerian society. So many men (and some women) deny their partners even their children for whatever thing they want to gain..

OK. I got your point, you sound morally upright... I guess you're married.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Kwinesther: 4:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
Why are these nairaland guys like this? See hypocrisy in all their comments, she is not ready to settle to down yet, she didn't love him in the first place but she didn't react that way when she hasn't found out the guy is cheating. The Op even described how wonderful the lady is yet these nairaland guys are still saying she isn't really in love. Hmmm nawa ooo If it was a girl that was caught in this same act I know what you guys would have said. You guys are just all same!!!

If she accepts the guy and he repeats such nonsense you guys will still blame her for being stupid for accepting him saying she is a fool not to know once a cheat is always a cheat. The guy is not serious and committed for saying he's single and calling the lady his cousin. I will advise the girl to think very well before taking you back because you may repeat such once again, you don't really deserve her. But all the same, give her enough time to think it through you might be lucky to have her back undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.