Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (48319 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Grupo(m): 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
Let me read topic. I'll comment later
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Skelewu: 2:53pm On Jun 15, 2019
You don't deserve her.

She has moved on, move on too with the lesson you've learnt from this. If you find someone else who loves you this way, never flirt with other ladies.

14 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by ezenna191(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Don't lose your head, if she loves you as much as you love her, she will come back. If not go your way, she's not for you.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
If this were the other way round, would you take her back? Continue fooling yourself.

16 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Obito555(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
What ever the out come now u have learnt a great lesson...I hope she forgive u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Airtimex(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Op. I don't know what to tell you.

But believe Me, she is your wife and both of you will make a good family.

Don't bother your self again plz...she will come back in two weeks time.

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by jeff1607(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

Please don’t Mind my English, am really typing this in tears and pain.

So there’s the babe I’ve been dating, I truly love her and we’ve been setting up my new flat and making plans for our Traditional wedding hopefully this November but something tragic struck and took away all d Joy and Happiness....

This was how it began, she took my phone and went through all my chats and I had some female friends I’ve been flirty chatting with but honestly I I was dumbed to have done dat...

I lied to them that I was single and searching I never accepted that I had a Fiancé just for the fun of it I also lied that she was my cousin and she found out all those stuffs and now she has ended the relationship...

I’ve cried and wept because my stupidity has made me to loose my angel...

She’s an ideal wife I never knew what got over me to just try being flirty....

I have involved my Family and her Family to beg her but she has refused. She told my eldest brother that she can’t love me anymore.

I’ve also pleaded with her best friend and siblings to plead with her but she’s not willing to come back....
I’ve sent her over 50 apology SMS I’ve called her line over a 30 times but she’s not willing to take my calls.

When I call with an unknown number and she hears my voice she will drop the call.
She doesn’t wana even talk to me.

The whole house looks empty without her I just can’t forgive myself for loosing the best gift God gave me. Now I feel so downcasted...

Brothers and Sisters please I need your candid advice. Your Free to Insult me

Am writing this because I’ve not been able to sleep. I can’t Forgive my self. I truly Love her.

Mods please move to front page.

only a woman can truly give the needed advice for this predicament

avoid the bitter ones tho ,they sting

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by paparazzi1987(m): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by chelsea4su(f): 2:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Asewo olojukokoro

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by bettercreature(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
You broke the first rule my brother,never allow your wife or girl friend to have access to your phone
You must set boundaries during courtship and make sure she doesn’t have access to your phone in order to avoid fighting because of phone when you are married beside I don’t know why you are worried here,you should be in control so I am sure she will get over It and return back to you if you really worth it.If she doesn’t return it means she never loved you

6 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by mrNEMZY(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
You fvcked up man, truth be told. You were about to marry and you are still flirting for fun, who does that?

I'd advice, let her let her cool off first, like give her 2-3wks then find a way to meet her yourself and try talking sense into her. But if she is reluctant free her abeg, you will get over her with time.
Never you beg her into marriage, bcoz you will continue begging in the marriage. Even if she forgives you, relax and show her a reason to marry you. If not, she would have a way of bringing this up from time to time in the marriage.

If she does come back, she is strong, bcoz if this were to happen to me, I wouldn't go on marrying the lady, no one wants to marry a cheat.

19 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by don4real18(m): 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by ideabuilder: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
OP is weak. This indomie kids sef. Na your type dey swallow sniper becos of girl. My advice for your sorry self, MAN UP. If she cant trust your word, I beg free her.

Only a fool will believe you don't have a side chick. Promote one of them. Na she go beg las las

9 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by BrilliantF: 2:55pm On Jun 15, 2019
How can you deny some you love and even say she's your cousin. You knew God gave you an angel but you chose not to be faithful? Please let her go if you would hurt her more in the future. You can marry any of those your female friends

16 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Adebaba1(m): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
Its either she doesn't really like you or u have done some other negative things to her

Either ways, just move on...life continues

6 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by faithfull18(f): 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
OtunbaChibok:
If truly she's been setting up a home with you, she will definitely come back...

But if she doesn't come back to you, bro she too get option and probably using this as an excuse to move on...

Bro don't contact her again, if she doesn't after 1 week.... Japa!
Bad advice.

7 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by HARDDON: 2:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
cheesy

So unfortunate bro. cheesy

Here are the possible out-plays

1. She really loves you
a. Should would cry/go moody and her life would be hollow but She would cool off after punishing you for your crime ( off radar, silent treatment) and call/visit/stealthily send a fam member/friend to make u call.

b. She wouldn't cry rather take it a notch up and punish you with sleeping with another guy - sometimes a total stranger that knows his onion around the minds/laps of a heart broken dock. Then come back to milk the last of your apology and effectively deball you with commitment to some stringent course.

2. She doesn't Love you.
She wouldn't care a hoot. Swiftly, she would move on with her life. Make public the guy she has been hiding.

However, If she is gaining financially from you, She might come back to tell you that she need a lot of time to sort herself out. That you guys should take it slow. That means no more intimacy or caring for u. The only time she is available is when she needs sometin.

You are thereby placed in a state of limbo. While you "mumushly" shower her with gifts and apology, she'd be having a time of her life.

Should you get nosy, you would be hit with an electrifying efcc to make u back off and sober again with " I don't think we can work out anymore, I just can't get myself to loving you again".
And when it finally dawn on you, you would walk off, go to church to give thanks to God for making you dodge a bullet.

This is so sad though, there are guys out there that their gurls have caught red handed, got angry for a week, came back the next crying while humping away. Soft button, balls and Jrod are real wink

My Take:

FORGET ABOUT HER( to wimps, this is a tall order. Because they ain't worth their balls)
Live your life. Meet other hawt ones. For while u are wasting away in one cocoon ( thinking this is the height of it), the beautiful, hourglass shape, creamy and intelligent world out there is laughing sarcastically at your monocultured airs.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Barywhyte(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

So there’s the babe I’ve been dating, I truly love her and we’ve been setting up my new flat and making plans for our Traditional wedding hopefully this November but something tragic struck and took away all d Joy and Happiness....

This was how it began, she took my phone and went through all my chats and I had some female friends I’ve been flirty chatting with but honestly I I was dumbed to have done dat...

I lied to them that I was single and searching I never accepted that I had a Fiancé just for the fun of it I also lied that she was my cousin and she found out all those stuffs and now she has ended the relationship...

I have involved my Family and her Family to beg her but she has refused. She told my eldest brother that she can’t love me anymore.

I’ve also pleaded with her best friend and siblings to plead with her but she’s not willing to come back....
I’ve sent her over 50 apology SMS I’ve called her line over a 30 times but she’s not willing to take my calls.

When I call with an unknown number and she hears my voice she will drop the call.

The whole house looks empty without her I just can’t forgive myself for loosing the best gift God gave me. Now I feel so downcasted...

Am writing this because I’ve not been able to sleep. I can’t Forgive my self. I truly Love her.

So many of you boys ( you are not a man yet) are weaklings.
Do you need Babalawo to tell you that this lady does not love you? She also know you are weakling.

I assumed this is the first time you are doing such.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by tomju(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
This is the best, practical advise i wanted to give you. There is no point to add anything. He spoke my mind. But maybe i should just say this: if all he has suggested does not work. Move on. If you force her to come back, you will have to force her to love you, to sleep with you, to do all the things she should have done naturally. Don't forget to pray over it. It works. Take care.
funshint:
At this moment stop all calls and messages. Also stop sending people to her; don't continue "bombing" her. You've done your best. She's still hurting for now....okay. Just give her time. A few days or even weeks. When her head finally settles down; she'll definitely contact you. Believe me it works! Thereafter take things slow, one step at a time. Takecare...winks!

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by YoungG12(m): 2:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Baba,Am Also A Victim Of This Before But What You Need To Do Is To Just,Stop Sending Her Message Or Calling Her And Also Stop Sending People To Her,Just Leave Her For A While Like A Week Sha,After That One Week Her Head Would Have Cool Off And She Would Have Being A Little Bit Heal From Heart Broken,Then Go Confront Her And Beg Her,Cried Till You Get No Tears In Your Eyes Again Just Make Sure You Did All This InFront Of Her,I Swear Down He She Truly Loves You,She Is Going To Accept You Back But For Now Just Go One Bar And Cool Yourself,It's Weeken,Go Refresh cool cool

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by ibkayee(f): 2:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
theButterfly:
She should dump your ass

Yes, serves him right
Lol and he couldn't even wait to tie the knot first before doing nonsense, damn

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by am4truth(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

Thank God, you have learned your lesson.
please ask God for forgiveness, also to touch her heart. Everything is possible for those of us that believe.

Lastly, don't ever think of doing the unthinkable because of a relationship. I'm sure you understand what I mean.

6 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by tlurdy: 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Good luck ! Same thing happen to me years back and d lady finally got married to old man two days ago in ile Ife

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by anochuko01(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
ibkayee:
Serves you right, weep
the guy is a big fool. He may end up cheating when married. Its just up to the woman now

7 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Eberex(m): 2:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
Stop the calls and SMS. Focus on your job and your sanity.

Stop flirting with these gals, its possible she knows some of them, and would try to verify from them if you have changed.

So chill and tell yourself you have done all you can àjsl
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by mistyebby(f): 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
joeeee240:
You deserve anything you're getting bro. You didn't flirt for fun, you flirted to get some pûssy. You can lie to yourself but you can't lie to me. Who knows the guys she has turned down because of you only for you to call your fiancée your cousin. You fûck up Sha. Big Time! Anyways like my bros up there have rightly stated, give her time to cool off.

Thanks for telling him the truth! Im glad to know males like this still exist.

Cc lalasticlala mynd44 please help this young man
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by dancewith: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
First you were wrong for the behaviour. Cheating isnt only when you sleep with someone else. Chats and some romantic messages with someone else also means cheating on your spouse

Two, you have tried the best you could. With time she would get the message and the several good part of you would overwhelm her consideration of this bad part. I do hope she reasons and understands this. The grass is never greener at the other side. The new man she would end up with, is he any different? Smart women would get to understand this aspect if you actually have been good in many other areas

Finally I do not get it when people go through their spouses phone. What exactly are they looking for? People that keep doing this are highly insecure, dangerous and quarrel some. You have it coming when you do this and sooner or later you would find something that scatters your relationship

As for you, time is your best friend

Good luck

7 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by RexTramadol1: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lesson learnt

She'll b back tho'
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Michelle55: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
Give her time perhaps weeks to cool off.. Don't push it cos she's still hurting and any means of reconciliation you initiate Now will backfire. The more you beg, the more she harden her heart( e.g, ME) so free her and if she eventually comes back then you both are meant to be.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by bluefilm: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2019
You fool.

First of all, why did you allow her to access your phone knowing that such chats were in your phone?

Then secondly, why do you keep on begging her?

The way to handle women is not to appear as a weakling.

If you don't stop begging her now, when she comes back, she's going to use that weakness against you.

Of course, I know she's coming back.

It's just a matter of time.

But be ready for her endless accusations from now onward because the issue of trust is gone!

Women are just like that.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by zicoraads: 3:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
AntiBrutus:
Na una way...

Sorry.

Anyway, let me sit and observe hypocrisy infull display.
I was just about to mention you... lipsrsealed grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Top Five Phrases Used By Girls To Friendzone Boys / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.