Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,122 members, 7,821,847 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help (48344 Views)

Don't Wanna Lose My Current Relationship / Help I'm About To Marry A Choleric Woman / I'm About To Propose To My Sales Girl, Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Biglittlelois(f): 4:12pm On Jun 15, 2019
myettiallah:
Allow her some time bro......
grin
Its like she is still young...when she becomes an evening newspaper she will start calling you

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by united442(m): 4:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
cvibe2:
Nothing new under the Sun...one goes, another comes...chikena!

I bet if the tables were turned, and it was the lady that did the same flirting with guys, calling you her brother etc, you would have kicked her to the Kerb. sad

She was smarter than you. She checked your phone first before you checked hers. cheesy

i nvr wanted to comment until i saw this comment..

o.p if you are still reading further, listen to this man.

yes! you fuckup big time.

you'v done all you could, jst stop calling,texting and sending people to her,it push her away the more..

give are time..call to check on her once in every 2weeks with small pleadinggrin

after all you both went through and for the sake of your family,friends and up coming marriage,if she still cant look in that direction, please let be honest,you might even be the one forcing her for the marriage and there may be something in the dark room negative about her you may not even know..

the difference is that she out-smart you..she catch you firstgringrin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by AmazonTopaz(f): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
What kind of family member would beg for a man who called his fiance his cousin grin
Op you deserve what you got tongue
If it had been the other way around you would have forgotten how much you love her.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Phenomenal16(f): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
StarUp:
If she was meant to be yours, she will still forgive you and return but if she is not meant to be yours, forget it.
..what d heck?......wat do u mean if she's meant for u Mr man,,,,,so u r supporting cheating.. Wat non sense..... God knows I can't condone rubbish

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Biglittlelois(f): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
bettercreature:
You broke the firstly rule my brother,never allow your wife or girl friend to have access to your phone
You must set boundaries during courtship and make sure she doesn’t have access to your phone in order to avoid fighting because of phone when you are married beside I don’t know why you are worried here,you should be in control so I am sure she will get over It and return back to you if you really worth it.If she doesn’t return it means she never loved you

Wtf, your only concern is her checking his phone? It is not a relationship or courtship when there are BOUNDARIES,

Be in control? Kids abound here,

Really worth it? He isn't worth a dot,

She never loved him? You are sick in the head, imagine if reverse was the case, idiots here will finish her before the break of dawn, I so pray she never goes back to him, Lawd pls answer this prayer angry

4 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by vicben27(m): 4:22pm On Jun 15, 2019
bettercreature:
You broke the firstly rule my brother,never allow your wife or girl friend to have access to your phone
You must set boundaries during courtship and make sure she doesn’t have access to your phone in order to avoid fighting because of phone when you are married beside I don’t know why you are worried here,you should be in control so I am sure she will get over It and return back to you if you really worth it.If she doesn’t return it means she never loved you
very wrong Bro. Ur spouse have every right to access ur phone. what are you together for, what's trust all about? Don't give us that bull shiit unless ur runing a military relationship where there is no freedom

9 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Phenomenal16(f): 4:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kenneth10110:
Mtcheww woman wey plenty so she can't forgive you even if its worse. When you get married she wont forgive you when you offend her ?. Behave like you've moved on if she wants you still the 'strong head' will leave her and she will come back.
...yes oo...until wen u wan marry e go clear for ur eyes

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by londonbillz: 4:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
I also did similar thing before she finally read all the messages and when I was caught I was just silent for some time and just pray for forgive it takes long time before she could forgive me if not God intervention
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by TITOBIGZ(m): 4:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
jy2kbeyond:
I bet she won't want to lose you as well.

Take the analogy of a hot water left unattended. E go later cold pass ice.

Her anger will evaporate very soon.

Just give her space and stop bothering her... She will come back to realize how much she's missed you.

wink wink wink wink

Guy I need to know ur age,

u r d perfect example of old soul in a young body,

walahi ds ur analogy o deep Gan.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by luvyaself95(m): 4:37pm On Jun 15, 2019
Tenshades:
We forgive those who we truly love. My babe was in your shoes before. I was once in your babe's shoes before. My head small that day wen I see d chats for my babe whatsapp. But fortunately, I forgave her after series of begging and sincere confessions and now we are fine. Though, humans are different. Some can't take what I can take and vice versa. In your own case, it depends on your babe's 'forgiveness power'. If she loves you, she will forgive you.
You get mind to forgive her...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Regiomontanus(m): 4:43pm On Jun 15, 2019
@kapello8

If a lady had done that, she would have been called all sort of names. You fvcked up with your childishness. Stop calling her, give her time to cool down. If after 3 weeks, she doesn't reach you, move on. You have tried.

A possible plot twist could be that she has other boyfriends she has been chatting with for real. grin
It could be that, prior to checking your phone, she had found a higher bidder and you provided the best excuse for her to be with that higher bidder. Monitor her as you are begging her. grin

grin grin grin
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by HEFAIROHLUWA(m): 4:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Youngsage: 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
tosinornottosin:
Africa

LMAO! I don't believe it.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Tenshades(m): 4:46pm On Jun 15, 2019
luvyaself95:
You get mind to forgive her...

My brother no be lie... It wasn't easy
The stranger never climb d fence wen I see d chat, he just hold d wall... Hope u grab Sha. I verified my babe to make sure nothing happened underneath.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Lied to them that you're single, don't have a fiancé, and that she was your cousin.

Are you alright?

2 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by undefeateds: 4:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
YoungG12:
Baba,Am Also A Victim Of This Before But What You Need To Do Is To Just,Stop Sending Her Message Or Calling Her And Also Stop Sending People To Her,Just Leave Her For A While Like A Week Sha,After That One Week Her Head Would Have Cool Off And She Would Have Being A Little Bit Heal From Heart Broken,Then Go Confront Her And Beg Her,Cried Till You Get No Tears In Your Eyes Again Just Make Sure You Did All This InFront Of Her,I Swear Down He She Truly Loves You,She Is Going To Accept You Back But For Now Just Go One Bar And Cool Yourself,It's Weeken,Go Refresh cool cool
Cry before a lady, that statement is absurd
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Codes151(m): 4:51pm On Jun 15, 2019
Been in this position! Just apologize sincerely !

Stop contact with them!

Don’t crowd her space!

Take it slow! Forgiveness may take time! But be ready just Incase you loose her
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by lereinter(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
Is this the first time you doing such wrong thing?

How many times has she warned you about double dealing?

But you two were planning to settle down?

This is difficult

Maybe you should get serious with one of the girls you were caught flirting with...
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by skyhighweb(m): 4:54pm On Jun 15, 2019
HEFAIROHLUWA:
lol...sure u right..Na true you talk sha...There is nothing bad in submitting ur CV too o because if they sack person for work na another pesin go replace am na.. its no sin jare my friend..
lol

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by efikoefiko(m): 4:56pm On Jun 15, 2019
I keep warning guys not to keep sms or chats on your phone especially when you are having an affair.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by fexyrich(m): 4:57pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bro don't ever call the babe again...if she loves you she will come back..if she doesn't come back that means she has someone she is strongly considering and wants to use ur mistake to end ur relationship and move to the next person..personally I can't beg any girl the way u have begged her..so make she park well
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by fexyrich(m): 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Bro don't ever call the babe again...if she loves you she will come back..if she doesn't come back that means she has someone she is strongly considering and wants to use ur mistake to end ur relationship and move to the next person..personally I can't beg any girl the way u have begged her..so make she park well
No woman is worth the stress cos many of them do even worse and u wont find out
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by shege45: 4:58pm On Jun 15, 2019
Kapello8:
Hello Guys,

Please don’t Mind my English, am really typing this in tears and pain.

So there’s the babe I’ve been dating, I truly love her and we’ve been setting up my new flat and making plans for our Traditional wedding hopefully this November but something tragic struck and took away all d Joy and Happiness....

This was how it began, she took my phone and went through all my chats and I had some female friends I’ve been flirty chatting with but honestly I I was dumbed to have done dat...

I lied to them that I was single and searching I never accepted that I had a Fiancé just for the fun of it I also lied that she was my cousin and she found out all those stuffs and now she has ended the relationship...

I’ve cried and wept because my stupidity has made me to loose my angel...

She’s an ideal wife I never knew what got over me to just try being flirty....

I have involved my Family and her Family to beg her but she has refused. She told my eldest brother that she can’t love me anymore.

I’ve also pleaded with her best friend and siblings to plead with her but she’s not willing to come back....
I’ve sent her over 50 apology SMS I’ve called her line over a 30 times but she’s not willing to take my calls.

When I call with an unknown number and she hears my voice she will drop the call.
She doesn’t wana even talk to me.

The whole house looks empty without her I just can’t forgive myself for loosing the best gift God gave me. Now I feel so downcasted...

Brothers and Sisters please I need your candid advice. Your Free to Insult me

Am writing this because I’ve not been able to sleep. I can’t Forgive my self. I truly Love her.

Mods please move to front page.
dont beg brother. I know its hard but move on
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Jamesayo: 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2019
Silence is golden at this time. You've learned your lesson in a hard way. Lying does not pay at all. Go to God in prayers if you know him. Keep working on yourself. Give her time to rechoose...
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by OSUigboKiller: 5:04pm On Jun 15, 2019
baby124:

Find someone better indeed. You think it’s that easy huh? Tell that to my ex’s who are miserable in their marriage and always crying to me that if only I gave them another chance or forgave them, their lives may have been different.its too late for them, I am happy and they are miserable. When you have something good and you know, you better behave yourself and appreciate it. OP knows the gravity of what he has lost and till he dies he will never forgive himself. Very good for him. His type need to be taught a bitter lesson.
Keep fooling yourself
So you think you're irreplaceable.
Your exs must be daft to have falling into the wrong hands.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by mechanics(m): 5:10pm On Jun 15, 2019
You caused it yourself, next time you won't flirt again, when you know you are about getting married, common sense should make you stop all forms of flirting, but you thought you were wise, you just have to move, if she really loves you she should have forgiven you, but maybe she's not meant for you.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by nwosu35: 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Guy move on. . . Simple
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by safarigirl(f): 5:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
tosinornottosin:
Africa
what is the meaning of Africa? Tell me the name of the man in the picture, so, we can trace which African nation he is from.

So, because the man is black, he is African? He can't be French? He can't be Brazilian? He can't be Colombian? Or any of the hundreds of non-African nations with black citizens?

Stop spreading ignorance online, for all we know, this is even a misconstrued picture. Bloggers will post anything for news.

1 Like

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
vicben27:
very wrong Bro. Ur spouse have every right to access ur phone. what are you together for, what's trust all about? Don't give us that bull shiit unless ur runing a military relationship where there is no freedom
I had to make sure a man wrote this reply to @bettercreature. Kudos to you for this reply.

3 Likes

Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by maigemuu: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
funshint:
At this moment stop all calls and messages. Also stop sending people to her; don't continue "bombing" her. You've done your best. She's still hurting for now....okay. Just give her time. A few days or even weeks. When her head finally settles down; she'll definitely contact you. Believe me it works! Thereafter take things slow, one step at a time. Takecare...winks!

Give me the babe number, this is serious o...dude stay away from sniper plz...tales of romantic disappointments like this often ends gory...

Don't die cos of love o...
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by rectitude(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
funshint:
At this moment stop all calls and messages. Also stop sending people to her; don't continue "bombing" her. You've done your best. She's still hurting for now....okay. Just give her time. A few days or even weeks. When her head finally settles down; she'll definitely contact you. Believe me it works! Thereafter take things slow, one step at a time. Takecare...winks!

Great advice.
Re: I'm About To Lose My Fiancee, Please Help by deltateam: 5:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Drfinn:

Guy, take this OP's advice. No further story.

You seem confused.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Dated For 11 Years / Describe Your "ex" Using A Movie Or Tv Show Title / A Senior Female Colleague Wants Me To Marry Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.