Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:57 AM

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (52457 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by NkayStory(f): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
Budline1:
I have made up my own mind not to help most young Nigerian girls again(especially students)except we are dating. They look us like fools for helping them and feel entitled to everything. Help her and she'll automatically think that she has outsmarted you. You'll be lucky if she even remember to thank you afterwards and know that she's doing this same thing to many other guys too. I wish you knew the silly things they call us behind our backs after helping them. They never appreciate. Help the needy around you, not some girls toying with your emotions.

You are not God,therefore help can also ellude you and sure do many with your thought-process....90% of beggars on and off-line in Nigeria are MALES,let that sink in.

I help anyone if i can afford it and i see that they really need help,..OFFLINE...even though i feel 90% of Nairaland males are psychopatic....This is because i have discovered i get paid back in same coins one way or another..

Therefore your not helping femakes if you can hurts no one but yourself.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by littlejoe8(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:
I really need advice on this..

I asked this lady out back then in 2015 and she turned me down completely without any reasonable excuse...

Now she is in the university studying and today while we were chatting, she told me she is seriously broke that i should help her with money!!

If i were you will you help her

i will advise you help her if you can because it is good to help. Forget about the past. Her refusal to date you doesn't have anything to do with helping her.

It is difficult to do good but do good anyway.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by jaggedboi(m): 10:05am On Jun 19, 2019
If you help her you will end up showing her what she missed for not dating you....
If you dont help her she is happier not to have dated you in the first place.
We should get to a point where we do good and don't expect a thank you.
Pay for a pregnant lady in a bus and ask the conductor not to say anything. Pay for someones hospital bill and ask the doctor not to tell the patient.
God likes these secret help and rewards in open.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by agbajor27: 10:07am On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

I asked this lady out back then in 2015 and she turned me down completely without any reasonable excuse...

Now she is in the university studying and today while we were chatting, she told me she is seriously broke that i should help her with money!!

the only thing to consider, in my opinion, is this: you probably have been relating with this person for sometime. Now, judging from ur perception of this person, do u think she will help you if you were in her position? If yes, then help her. Otherwise, turn her down without remorse. My two cents.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Giantlady: 10:10am On Jun 19, 2019
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Zubi85: 10:13am On Jun 19, 2019
Davash222:

You’re one of the problems we have in this country.
U are not helping matter wit ur comment.
However, d girl is a fool to beg d Guy money. Let her go to her boyfriend and beg for money.
Guy u need to wisen up. Girls don't deserve help from guys. They are very wicked.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Altern8(m): 10:15am On Jun 19, 2019
NkayStory:

This seed of wickedness many of you are nurturing are growing to consume you all..It is a vicious cycle coming home to roost every single time..

It is why your leaders are mean,evil and unkind.,It is why SARS eliminate you without remorse...Wickedness everywhere especially amongst Black people who hate one another with a passion...The worst offenders being black men

Everyone is complaining about our having bad leaders forgetting that 90% of the average Nigeria/Black race is extremely wicked,mean,unkind and evil.

Why should you only help those who agreed to date?....Why..This is why Gid will never ever bless ppl with your mindset no matter how hard you try...She did not agree to date you so what?.

The fact she was desperate enough to come to you should be revenge enough if you are wise...but 99% if you Nairaland guys are not wise....Your wickedness will not allow you to see that.

Not by a long shot..

How lofty! You are accusing people of bitterness but can not see the intense bitterness in your response?
grin

I think you have to accept that you cannot and should not try to force goodwill out of anyone. You certainly don’t know how bad the rejection was. Was he ridiculed or turned down politely? My guess is as good as yours, knowing the penchant for savage replies among young ladies today.

Furthermore, you should ask yourself why many young ladies feel entitled to the money of men who show the slightest interest in them.

Just say hi to a babe and the next thing, you’re owing her money and other favours. In all of your nobility aren’t you fed up with that?

...Trying to justify SARS brutality because you are upset that a guy doesn’t want to be fleeced. SMH.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Unclesamo(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2019
It all depends on the Amount and your Financial status
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Davash222(m): 10:19am On Jun 19, 2019
NkayStory:

This seed of wickedness many of you are nurturing are growing to consume you all..It is a vicious cycle coming home to roost every single time..

It is why your leaders are mean,evil and unkind.,It is why SARS eliminate you without remorse...Wickedness everywhere especially amongst Black people who hate one another with a passion...The worst offenders being black men

Everyone is complaining about our having bad leaders forgetting that 90% of the average Nigeria/Black race is extremely wicked,mean,unkind and evil.

Why should you only help those who agreed to date?....Why..This is why Gid will never ever bless ppl with your mindset no matter how hard you try...She did not agree to date you so what?.

The fact she was desperate enough to come to you should be revenge enough if you are wise...but 99% if you Nairaland guys are not wise....Your wickedness will not allow you to see that.

Not by a long shot..

I used to think you're wise.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by hanymasahun: 10:32am On Jun 19, 2019
You can. If you have but have it in mind, you do it for God sake.
She turn you down for reason best know to her.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 10:35am On Jun 19, 2019
ChineduPeters:
So you kept in touch for 4 years even after she turned you down? You do not need any advice because you're still into her. And you know what they say about a man in love....a new "mugu" is born

Exactly, she knows he still likes her and she wants to take advantage of that. He would be nothing but a mugu to her.

3 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by NkayStory(f): 10:36am On Jun 19, 2019
Altern8:

How lofty! You are accusing people of bitterness but can not see the intense bitterness in your response?
grin

I think you have to accept that you cannot and should not try to force goodwill out of anyone. You certainly don’t know how bad the rejection was. Was he ridiculed or turned down politely? My guess is as good as yours, knowing the prevalence of savage replies among young ladies today.

Furthermore, you should ask yourself why many young ladies feel entitled to the money of men who show the slightest interest in them.

Just say hi to a babe and the next thing, you’re owing her money and other favours. In all of your nobility aren’t you fed up with that?

...Trying to justify SARS brutality because you are upset that a guy doesn’t want to be fleeced. SMH.

Yes i am bitter because the wickedness many of you imbibe transcends the issue of boy/girl relationship...It is a canker-worm consumming many of you,us and the soceity as well

It is the canker-worm destroying the fabric of this pathetic nation as well those trapped in it...Many of you ignorantly fail to see how being wicked and vengeful destroys you alone and no one else...She declned your toasting 4yrs ago so what?..i ask you so what?..Must a girl date every single guy who asks her out?..

Who says YOU WONT NEED HER HELP TOO IN FUTURE?..or you think she will be a student forever?...,Are all the numerous male beggars everywhere begging money from those they are dating alone?

I have been helped financially by a man i declined to date in the past cos i was too young..Well guess what? i helped his younger sister get a job in a bank 2years ago via my Sister who is a bank Manager..That is life for you!!!

Yes the SARS example is very valid...Extreme wickedness embedded in many of you, playing itself out in various ways..It is a cycle.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by sharpwriter(m): 10:37am On Jun 19, 2019
franchasng:
whether u are a billionaire or not doesn't matter here bra, you are not supposed to help her, she doesn't need your help. Most girls see guys as mugu they can outsmart and use as they like if u don't know.

So because u have money u should become unreasonable with spending money Because u have money u should no longer have sense right Continue

The heart of ladies and girls harbors more cunningness and evil for men than u may ever think of. That small girl u think doesn't have sense probably have sense more than the President of most nations.

Doesn't she have a boyfriend or relatives The guy she considered fit enough to be her boyfriend should be able to take care of such small needs of hers of course or she should start a small business in school to earn side income to solve her small financial needs.

We Nigerian guys make our ladies to become lazy and needy.

How many Nigerian ladies help Nigerian guys

Must you guys be the ones spending on ladies who still don't appreciate your helps at the end

Wise up oh.....

Even if I Jeff Bezos I won't help such girl, never!

Our actions as guys most times are the reasons our ladies are misbehaving and taking men for fools!?, stop Mr. Nice Guy! angry

God bless you

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by NkayStory(f): 10:39am On Jun 19, 2019
Davash222:

I used to think you're wise.

I am not 'wise' right?..,Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 10:41am On Jun 19, 2019
Hallenjay:
DONT HELP ANYTHING,ARE U MARRIED NOW OR IN A RELATIONSHIP SHE S AWARE OF?EITHER WAY SHE WANT TO SQUANDER U,
She needs ur attention back so she can suck u like neva bfor..i know der type,they continue at ur back shouting MUMU ATM with her colleague...she must have ex too..guys she once dated and believe in,she shd face dem and leave a lowlive u because she neva bliv u could have anything not to talk of asking u anything,if she cant reason with u 4yrs ago she have no reason to tap from u now
RUDEBOY 2019

Even Rudeboy sef chased that bvtch away. Lmao. Most girls aren't just nice and that's the fact. It's mostly about Oil and gas(owo epo).

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by shogsman(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2019
You can’t do matric in UI and expect convocation in LASU.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 10:45am On Jun 19, 2019
tunax5loon:
The greatest FEAR of most men is to hear the word NO. we cannot date every lady out there. The moment you realize that you can't always have what you want the better. You liked her, she cannot DATE you. Some relationships are best if you are just friends. I know you now have a GF Except if you're still waiting for her yes in 2020. As for the money, just send a token to her. You can be friends without sex. Don't just allow her to open a shop on you. You can also say NO if you don't have the money. This life no hard my nigga

This is exactly what I'm saying. Just a token and that's all. She's a girl and she can actually get that money elsewhere.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by lonelygem(m): 10:49am On Jun 19, 2019
ogbonti:

Boy dont do it - she will use that 10k, to prepare better ogbolor. soup with bush meat to thank the niggah who will lay her tonite. BE WISE!!

So many people are extra ordinarily blessed in our society, some earn more than they actually needed. We have single guys earning as much as 400 to 500k, what do they do with it? Throw party for women and declare free beer in night clubs.. And we are always fast at crucifying and tagging women prostitutes without contributing to what should change the society..

If we all sincerely give a token with plain mind no matter how small, not poke nosing into what he or she do with it and without expecting return of any kind, there will be less prostitute in the society and we will have a better value for each other..

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 10:55am On Jun 19, 2019
thanknairaland1:
have u receive help frm someone u refused to help in d year past

u wanted to snach her away from another fellow man like u. she refused. now it is a crime. let me tell u, if u dont hell her God will help her and u Will b punished.
some men r too emotional.

am a fellow man like u.
dat girl turns u down May b she doesnt want to disapoint her current man.

What are you saying? Then she shouldn't ask him for money. He is not in the position for that, that is mere indiscipline. She will get that money elsewhere not from her former toaster or whatsoever he is to her.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Northkendal(f): 10:57am On Jun 19, 2019
Just help her and watch how God will shower you with unlimited blessings..try it!
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 11:01am On Jun 19, 2019
xana101:
Dating her is one thing. Helping her is another. They are 2 different things. I’ve help a girl of same issue. Now she’s d one begging for a relationship with her body language but I declined

Not all will still want to date you once you give them bro. I've been in that situation before, thank God I only gave her a token to just test her, you can't believe that was the last time I heard from the girl. She felt so reluctant to even say 'thank you'. That means she would have disappeared on me just like that if I had given her the exact amount she asked for or be showing me fake love. Don't let them play you for a fool bruh.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by icyed: 11:02am On Jun 19, 2019
[b][/b] undecided
i can bet the female ones r hiding their moniker just to prove its not bad to help her glutonious ass out.

bro,i can bet my left balls that it could be her bf typing that to you.....i hav done that in my uni days

bro,she wil trap you and collect the money frm u and end up spending it TO her bf

bro,once u made that payment,its not a voodoo,u go continue to dey pay till u eida tire or ur eyes go clear

so its up to you.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 11:06am On Jun 19, 2019
Xclusivedaniel6:
she turned you down for not dating you, agreed
But she didn't kill you or any of your known ones.

See my brother, we are now in a world where if we are not dating, then I can't help you
Dating or relationships should not be the key to helping one another.

I understand she made you less a man by what she did, but have you asked yourself if it might be a. blessing in disguise? you might have end up loosing your mind if you had dated her, something so tragic might have happened to you if you had dated her
see people meet for a reason in this life, intimacy and heart bonding is not the major bro

my say is if you have the money, help her
she'll adore you for the rest of your life
Maturity is not age but what you can produce out of your age

Adore? Hell no! You're speaking from a sensible person's point of view. You are reasonable man and I applaud you for that. You are talking about a girl who uses this same format for several other guys. These girls basically don't think like we do bro and that is a fact. Most times they only adore that guy that actually knows how to say NO politely because he's one of the few ones doing things differently. He should just help with a token and see her reaction afterwards, then he'll know who she truly is. Talking from experience. Girls are corny than y'all think...

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 11:11am On Jun 19, 2019
Xclusivedaniel6:
she turned you down for not dating you, agreed
But she didn't kill you or any of your known ones.

See my brother, we are now in a world where if we are not dating, then I can't help you
Dating or relationships should not be the key to helping one another.

I understand she made you less a man by

what she did, but have you asked yourself if it might be a. blessing in disguise? you might have end up loosing your mind if you had dated her, something so tragic might have happened to you if you had dated her
see people meet for a reason in this life, intimacy and heart bonding is not the major bro

my say is if you have the money, help her

she'll adore you for the rest of your life
Maturity is not age but what you can produce out of your age

Adore? Hell no! You're speaking from a sensible person's point of view. You are reasonable man and I applaud you for that. You are talking about a girl who uses this same format for several other guys. These girls basically don't think like we do bro and that is a fact. Most times they only adore that guy that actually knows how to say NO politely because he's one of the few ones doing things differently. He should just help with a token and see her reaction afterwards, then he'll know who she truly is. Talking from experience. Girls are cunning than y'all think...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by jojothaiv(m): 11:12am On Jun 19, 2019
2dice01:
will all his ask for money angry
This is the first time she asked for money
If I have sef i will just tell the op to send the girl account number to Me...
This Buhari regime don make una dey think upside down
I sabi your plan...
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 11:32am On Jun 19, 2019
franchasng:
whether u are a billionaire or not doesn't matter here bra, you are not supposed to help her, she doesn't need your help. Most girls see guys as mugu they can outsmart and use as they like if u don't know.

So because u have money u should become unreasonable with spending money Because u have money u should no longer have sense right Continue

The heart of ladies and girls harbors more cunningness and evil for men than u may ever think of. That small girl u think doesn't have sense probably have sense more than the President of most nations.

Doesn't she have a boyfriend or relatives The guy she considered fit enough to be her boyfriend should be able to take care of such small needs of hers of course or she should start a small business in school to earn side income to solve her small financial needs.

We Nigerian guys make our ladies to become lazy and needy.

How many Nigerian ladies help Nigerian guys

Must you guys be the ones spending on ladies who still don't appreciate your helps at the end

Wise up oh.....

Even if I Jeff Bezos I won't help such girl, never!

Our actions as guys most times are the reasons our ladies are misbehaving and taking men for fools!?, stop Mr. Nice Guy! angry

Well said, well said bro. Exactly my thoughts and point. These guys go about preaching about maturity and being Godlike when it comes to ladies matter whereas the ladies only look them like fools. How many of these guys preaching would consider helping their fellow guys as they've turned themselves to good Samaritans when it's involving ladies. This same ladies would still rise to them and act all feminist the next day. Nigerian guys need to stop being weak and give these ladies what they actually deserve so they could learn and change. How many of the successful ladies out there are helping men or lifting men up in return in this country, y'all better use your brains because they wouldn't even help your gut if they were in your shoes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by hybridblood07(m): 11:35am On Jun 19, 2019
Because she turned you down does not mean you should not assist her financially. I would say spare her little change you can afford and also make a note telling her you'd it for God. Lastly, tell her not to ask for help again because you also have a lot of responsibility to tend to...
kinghopex:

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2019
Budline1:

Adore? Hell no! You're speaking from a sensible person's point of view. You are reasonable man and I applaud you for that. You are talking about a girl who uses this same format for several other guys. These girls basically don't think like we do bro and that is a fact. Most times they only adore that guy that actually knows how to say NO politely because he's one of the few ones doing things differently. He should just help with a token and see her reaction afterwards, then he'll know who she truly is. Talking from experience. Girls are cunning than y'all think...

bro I can't agree less with you

that's why I said if he has the ability to help

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by hybridblood07(m): 11:37am On Jun 19, 2019
You've spoken well. God increase your wisdom
lonelygem:
If its such minor student money you can part with, its nothing much to seek advice about.

Talking about 5k, 10k.. After all you and your homies dey squander such amount on beer table without any impact on your financial status.

Assume you are doing it for a stranger and don't take advantage of this to get the poor innocent girl laid as accomplishment of a pre-planned evil.

God sees our intentions behind every good tidings and will sure reward us accordingly.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 11:44am On Jun 19, 2019
TamiOkoroDedeh:
No.

Even a lady here understand and support that you shouldn't give her that money. Just a token would do, a token I repeat.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by litaninja(m): 11:49am On Jun 19, 2019
Your mumu button is showing...

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by akaahs(m): 11:50am On Jun 19, 2019
ceeroh:
Is she an orphan?

If she's not satisfied with what her parents are giving her, she should go into prostitution and stop using emotional tricks on you. Don't even relate with her as if you've asked her out in the past.

baddest one nearly use me last year, on sensing it i just cut all form communication with her. i hate emotional tricks with passion.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Hall Mate Used A Hanger To Abort Her Baby. / My Urge For Sex Is Destroying Me / Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.