Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,246 members, 7,815,359 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:14 AM

Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? (52464 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / Man Collects Food He Bought For Ladies That Refused To Go Home With Him: Video / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by ChineduPeters(m): 11:54am On Jun 19, 2019
Well, goodluck to him smiley
Budline1:

Exactly, she knows he still likes her and she wants to take advantage of that. He would be nothing but a mugu to her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by luluosas(m): 11:59am On Jun 19, 2019
To hell with your money, foolish man. Direct her to me immediately
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by luluosas(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Don't mind olosho men
2dice01:
lol why is that

Because he woo her and she declined angry

So he shouldnt help the needy

Bros do u know if you date an average 9ja Bae your expenses after 6month can building one room in my area cheesy

Pls dont ask me where i live angry
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
jaggedboi:
If you help her you will end up showing her what she missed for not dating you....
If you dont help her she is happier not to have dated you in the first place.
We should get to a point where we do good and don't expect a thank you.
Pay for a pregnant lady in a bus and ask the conductor not to say anything. Pay for someones hospital bill and ask the doctor not to tell the patient.
God likes these secret help and rewards in open.

So she's only after the money?? Who needs a girl like that anyway? She can gooo. Who needs fake love..
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Jefferyhi86(m): 12:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nigeria gals with beg beg
kinghopex:
I really need advice on this..

I asked this lady out back then in 2015 and she turned me down completely without any reasonable excuse...

Now she is in the university studying and today while we were chatting, she told me she is seriously broke that i should help her with money!!

If i were you will you help her
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Budline1(m): 12:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
Zubi85:

U are not helping matter wit ur comment.
However, d girl is a fool to beg d Guy money. Let her go to her boyfriend and beg for money.
Guy u need to wisen up. Girls don't deserve help from guys. They are very wicked.

Very wicked, anybody wey talk sey girls nice never know girls. They'll hurt you mercilessly without even thinking twice. They no send you if you never knack them o.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Efegoma(m): 12:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
you can ask for her contact and help her. If I am not good enough for her my money isn't as well.
2dice01:
lol why is that

Because he woo her and she declined angry

So he shouldnt help the needy

Bros do u know if you date an average 9ja Bae your expenses after 6month can building one room in my area cheesy

Pls dont ask me where i live angry
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Altern8(m): 12:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
NkayStory:

Yes i am bitter because the wickedness many of you imbibe transcends the issue of boy/girl relationship...It is a canker-worm consumming many of you,us and the soceity as well

It is the canker-worm destroying the fabric of this pathetic nation as well those trapped in it...Many of you ignorantly fail to see how being wicked and vengeful destroys you alone and no one else...She declned your toasting 4yrs ago so what?..i ask you so what?..Must a girl date every single guy who asks her out?..

Who says YOU WONT NEED HER HELP TOO IN FUTURE?..or you think she will be a student forever?...,Are all the numerous male beggars everywhere begging money from those they are dating alone?

I have been helped financially by a man i declined to date in the past cos i was too young..Well guess what? i helped his younger sister get a job in a bank 2years ago via my Sister who is a bank Manager..That is life for you!!!

Yes the SARS example is very valid...Extreme wickedness embedded in many of you, playing itself out in various ways..It is a cycle.

Well! It’s been quite a while since I’ve met anyone this angry at men. grin

She is within her rights to refuse him any future favours whether he once offended her or not. He doesn’t owe her any goodwill neither does she.

I have not said she should have dated him when he asked 4 years ago. It’s not by force. He didn’t offer any details of their friendship (if they remained friends) after the rejection but he wrote this like she came out of the blue to ask for financial assistance. That is what ticks me off.

And there is no justification for SARS brutality.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Checked86: 12:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Local man will be pleased if you help her and stop talking with her again.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Skmoda360(m): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Davash222:
Turn her down completely without any reasonable excuse!!

You can’t work for mtn and expect airtel to pay you.
Go with his advice and you won't regret it....
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Davash222(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
NkayStory:

I am not 'wise' right?..,Time will tell.
You’ve proven yourself already.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by franchasng: 12:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
sharpwriter:

God bless you
God bless you too

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by franchasng: 12:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Budline1:

Well said, well said bro. Exactly my thoughts and point. These guys go about preaching about maturity and being Godlike when it comes to ladies matter whereas the ladies only look them like fools. How many of these guys preaching would consider helping their fellow guys as they've turned themselves to good Samaritans when it's involving ladies. This same ladies would still rise to them and act all feminist the next day. Nigerian guys need to stop being weak and give these ladies what they actually deserve so they could learn and change. How many of the successful ladies out there are helping men or lifting men up in return in this country, y'all better use your brains because they wouldn't even help your gut if they were in your shoes.
very good question every reasonable man ought to ask himself; if ladies were in my shoe, will they ever help me financially they way I do for the ladies

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Taiwo20(m): 1:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
stop chatting with he immediately
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Fouronetwo: 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
luluosas:
To hell with your money, foolish man. Direct her to me immediately
brother, pls i am desperately in need of financial assistance.i narrated my ordeal in chat box for chrirtians thread (religious section) yesterday.pls any help will be greatly appreciated and the good lord shall multiply it in a thousand folds bafk to u.
ACC. NO: 0032212724. STERLING BANK. THANK YOU!

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by bleskid: 1:17pm On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

I asked this lady out back then in 2015 and she turned me down completely without any reasonable excuse...

Now she is in the university studying and today while we were chatting, she told me she is seriously broke that i should help her with money!!

tell her na her fada.... no fulmy hand oooo
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by ogbonti: 1:21pm On Jun 19, 2019
lonelygem:

So many people are extra ordinarily blessed in our society, some earn more than they actually needed. We have single guys earning as much as 400 to 500k, what do they do with it? Throw party for women and declare free beer in night clubs.. And we are always fast at crucifying and tagging women prostitutes without contributing to what should change the society..

If we all sincerely give a token with plain mind no matter how small, not poke nosing into what he or she do with it and without expecting return of any kind, there will be less prostitute in the society and we will have a better value for each other..

Boy, leave matter...BIKONU, RESPECT YOUR WALLET!!! na people like you women dey use so tay, dem go take ur money build house, you go old for rented apartment.

Let me ask you, she no get boyfriend? If her boyfriend is of no financial value to her, since she wants to be a liability, then it is time for her to reassess that relationship and move on.

Most women will never be grateful to you if u spend money on them when you are not having a relationship with them. Especially Nigerian women, they see you as a mugu, and if you investigate properly, they will be mocking you to their bestie, calling u so many code names like paymaster, maga, mugu, ATM all that. If that's what you want to be known for, good luck to you, but I can't be that person, chikena!

5 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by luluosas(m): 1:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
OK, please the link to the thread. God bless you
Fouronetwo:

brother, pls i am desperately in need of financial assistance.i narrated my ordeal in chat box for chrirtians thread (religious section) yesterday.pls any help will be greatly appreciated and the good lord shall multiply it in a thousand folds bafk to u.
ACC. NO: 0032212724. STERLING BANK. THANK YOU!
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Zuriel100(m): 1:53pm On Jun 19, 2019
bro...just find her some change....it will show her DAT she made a wrong decision for turning u down....
#makeUrSuccessMakeThemFeelGuity
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by 400billionman: 1:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
kinghopex:

Is she the only lady on earth ?

That has need.

Brother, you are getting played.

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by TruthinAction: 2:06pm On Jun 19, 2019
If there is an on going communication between both of you after she declined, then you can help. It means she is still your friend. Who knows? She could change her mind. After all, Jesus said we should love even our enemies.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Trezagezz: 2:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Davash222:

You’re one of the problems we have in this country.

Thanks for the backlash..
The guy up dey na oluku
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Fouronetwo: 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
luluosas:
OK, please the link to the thread. God bless you

i have just sent u a sms.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Donchukz:

All the responses concerning this topic,showed how mean guys are towards women,just take a look at the likes and shares,it goes to show that women are not treating the male folks well. Babes,you guys can see the raw data here,which indicates that ; women are emotionally tormenting guys,from what girls have done to me,I so therefore,second every bodies opinions,I so second,gbaaaaaam! Gavel has done it's job
Women have so emotionally used guys since ages.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 3:11pm On Jun 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

The motive for helping people should NEVER be so that they can remember you “helped” them... undecided
>
Even Jesus asked after the remaining people he healed when they did not turn to thank him.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by armyofone(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin
If 500 naira charity will be enough to go see her parents and talk face to face with them about "i don't have money"
If you don't have money then why are you in school?
Op, ask her! Don't take advantage of her.

ityP:

5k in this Buhari regime? Abeg 500 naira is ok grin grin
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
Favor99:

Declining to date someone is not an insult, but some people may feel offended. I was talking in general terms.
You need to know how the average naija girl turns down a guy's advances. In my 2nd year at d uni,I have had a girl publicly humiliate me at the faculty during clearance. What did I do? I only tried to create familiarity as course mates by complementing her looks, and the next second was an outburst. She said I wasn't her type n that I was very stupid. I just apologised n kept quiet,as every one else was staring. After some minutes,this girl walked up to me to tell me that she was sorry,and that her outburst was as a result that she has not eaten since morning and that she would appreciate if I buy her lunch. Then,I said fine n took her to a restaurant. Babe eat her fill and still took takeaway. After that incident, she kept meeting me for money n outings, at d initial time I obliged until I was fed up. At the end of the day,my room mate bleeped this girl without spending any money.

4 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Trutherme:

Have you wondered why we are blessed with the opportunity to assist or be kind to those who hurt us? Some actually ask for forgiveness when they have nothing to gain or lose. The truth is that the woman in need of assistance may have another opportunity to assist the guy in the near future. Both of us don't know the fate of that woman.
I can bet you,op wouldn't have sort for our advice if after rejecting him,she has shown to be a good friend or good person. It is in op's gut feeling that he is about being used that is why he is asking. My most interesting female friend was once my crush I constantly disturbed for a date. Look,the only complete sentence that girl has sent to him is prolly this time she is asking for money,every other one monosyllabics. Op kept d chat on cos he couldn't move on from the infatuation n rejection. I know how these things go.
and besides, we don't have to become benefactors to people who hurt us to show we have forgiven them, just saying go and sin no more is better.

1 Like

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 3:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Favor99:

She didn’t do anything wrong, she wasn’t interested in dating. Just like it’s not every girl your interested in dating either

But Jesus preached to help your neighbor regardless of whatever they’ve done. Rejecting man and rejecting God are 2 different things

If Jesus was on this earth in physical form, He would tell him to help her and give her the money she needs
Casting your pearls before the swine's in one lesson in the Bible to show that not all good deeds is good deed.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Elliot2(m): 3:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
9jaRealist:

Merely reaffirming that misogynistic culture of entitlement... undecided

She did not have to give a reason (just he doesn’t have to not to help her out)...
It’s enough for anyone (male or female) to simply decline to date someone else.
>
I guess feminism means eating one's cake n still having it. How can you ask a favour from someone you rejected?

2 Likes

Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by Raalsalghul: 4:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
MJBOLT:
yes,you can help but dont let her turn you to father christmas
Mjgoat.
Welcome back.
Finally someone to pick on.
Re: Should I Help A Lady That Refused To Date Me 4 Years Ago With Money? by NkayStory(f): 4:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Altern8:

Well! It’s been quite a while since I’ve met anyone this angry at men. grin

She is within her rights to refuse him any future favours whether he once offended her or not. He doesn’t owe her any goodwill neither does she.

I have not said she should have dated him when he asked 4 years ago. It’s not by force. He didn’t offer any details of their friendship (if they remained friends) after the rejection but he wrote this like she came out of the blue to ask for financial assistance. That is what ticks me off.

And there is no justification for SARS brutality.

Point of correction..i am not angry at anyone here, certainly not MEN in general .Kindly note the difference
Ofcourse no one owes anyone anything....We do not have to help anyone or be kind to anyone according you lots which is your right...It is also my right to disagree because we cant survive in a society filled with insidious,socio-paths much longer

I still maintain that SARS brutality stems from innate wickedness which pervades the society at all levels..It dies not matter whether you agree or not,and i honestly careless.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Man Buys A Car To Propose To His Girlfriend In Rivers State, Gets Resounding NO / Twitter User Claims A Woman Is 'Having Sex' With His 23-Year-Old Neigbour / Two Medical Doctors Set to Wed, Release Village Themed Pre-Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.