Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,495 members, 7,823,158 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? - Family (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? (26532 Views)

I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

BRO, mehn I'm tired of people online asking obvious questions. How would a Virgin boy even satisfy a lady?

For you to give a Woman uttermost satisfaction, these things come with experience. In reality, you need to have been with tons of Women & because Women love it differently, What that means is you indirectly have multiple teachers. So It's like gathering knowledge from multiple sources to yourself.

A woman reading this might start feeling bad, but excuse me, If your husband gives you the best Sex on wedding night like a PRO without you Literally telling him which areas to hit. Trust me, he's a Prostitute because being great at Sex doesn't come from just Reading books, you have to practice it.

This S-H-I-T is like Engineering!

From my experience, not necessarily.

It takes time to learn what each party wants. Also our wants change with age and with a open mind, the stars is the stepping stone.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by doitforyou(f): 3:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
No it does not. You can continue to tell yourself that but the meaning of "I like it" is not going to change.
bukatyne:

If I tell you that I like the way you talk, I am encouraging you to continue talking that way.

Understand?

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:

Fine. Some men can have as many sexual partners as they want and some women can love those types of men. Some women also love and want to have many sexual partners and there are some men that don’t care.

In all religions, societies, customs, cultures and families,

Men want women as chaste as possible.

That is why an average woman would lie about her body count if high to a potential husband and every first sex encounter is a rape or forced.

The number of women who have claimed to be virgins while they are not is also enough to be reckoned with.

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
Respecting people’s choice is validating it though. It means you recognize that someone will have another choice that is different from yours but you respect their rights to have it.

If I don't insult my Muslim friend for becoming a second wife: that's respecting
If I attend that wedding: that's validating.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
What qualifies you to be the moral authority that tells women how to be decent with decorum? If you are secure in your morality and believe that there are consequences to every action/choice, then what is the problem?

When did I constitute myself as a moral authority?
When did I start punishing women for their choices?
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
So are you saying it’s not natural for some women to like sex?

What has liking sex got to do with multiple sex partners?

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by ThothHermes: 3:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
bukatyne:

Do guys share theirs?
Are you a learner?

Some even inflate figures grin It's a thing of pride grin

What do you think happens on this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1362
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
I don’t think you believe this to be true.

I do.

I have not seen anywhere where men are praised for having multiple sex partners.

Excused? Yes. Overlooked? Yes.

Please give me examples.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Acidosis:

I tire, my sister

As in.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 3:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Nope that you respect your Muslim friend for accepting to be a second wife, is acknowledging that her choice exists and acknowledging that she has the right to make said choice. You just validated her choice. You don’t have to attend.

bukatyne:

If I don't insult my Muslim friend for becoming a second wife: that's respecting
If I attend that wedding: that's validating.

5 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Misandrists and misogynists thread. lipsrsealed

Hahahahaha.

Misandrists + Misogynists = Equality cheesy wink smiley
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by ThothHermes: 3:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
So are you saying it’s not natural for some women to like sex?

It's not natural for women to be licentious.

Is "liking sex" a synonym for licentiousness
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
doitforyou:
No it does not. You can continue to tell yourself that but the meaning of "I like it" is not going to change.

SMH.

When you tell your man that you like his compliments, are you encouraging him to compliment you more?
Will he automatically compliment you more because you like it?
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 3:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
I was replying another moniker to a question he asked. You can love sex and be content with having all your sex with one partner and you can love sex and want sex with different partners.

bukatyne:

What has liking sex got to do with multiple sex partners?

5 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
ThothHermes:
Are you a learner?

Some even inflate figures grin It's a thing of pride grin

What do you think happens on this thread?

https://www.nairaland.com/4957496/ashewo-beer-parlour-share-ashewo/1362

You are taking anonymous jambites and jobless men serious?

Put it on your real facebook page with your family following then we can have a convo.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
Nope that you respect your Muslim friend for accepting to be a second wife, is acknowledging that her choice exists and acknowledging that she has the rights to make said choice. You just validated her choice. You don’t have to attend.

No
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 3:40pm On Jun 21, 2019
So how do you know it’s unnatural for a woman to be ‘licentiousness’? Why is it natural for men?

ThothHermes:
It's not natural for women to be licentious.

Is "liking sex" a synonym for licentiousness

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:41pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:

I was replying another moniker to a question he asked. You can love sex and be content with having all your sex with one partner and you can love sex and want sex with different partners.

Well someone who loves sex with different partners is a slut.

Male or female.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 3:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Okay. Saying no will not automatically make it so. Validating doesn’t mean you are saying the choice is right or wrong, it just means you recognize and acknowledge someone else’s choice as important to that person.

bukatyne:

No

5 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by ThothHermes: 3:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
bukatyne:

You are taking anonymous jambites and jobless men serious?

Put it on your real facebook page with your family following then we can have a convo.
I'm waiting for anonymous women and jambites to open their own version. cheesy

Some famous men have given staggering figures you know?

Tiger woods -- 300 plus

Antonio Cassano -- 700 plus

Lamar Odom -- 150 plus??

All documented. Straight from the horses' mouths.

These are the ones I know off the top of my head. cheesy

What do you think Giacomo Casanova was famous for tongue tongue
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 3:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
It’s funny you used the word “slut” slut is a derogatory word used ONLY for women.

bukatyne:

Male or female.

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by ThothHermes: 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
So how do you know it’s unnatural for a woman to be ‘licentiousness’? Why is it natural for men?

I don't know. It just is.

Nymphomania is a medical disorder. I've never seen a male nymphomaniac. grin
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by doitforyou(f): 3:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
You actually need to hold your head not shake it, if you can not tell the difference between complimenting some one and telling them to do something. They are not going to rewrite the dictionary to accommodate your ignorance.

bukatyne:

SMH.

When you tell your man that you like his compliments, are you encouraging him to compliment you more?
Will he automatically compliment you more because you like it?

3 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Acidosis(m): 3:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
It’s funny you used the word “slut” slut is a derogatory word used ONLY for women.

Slut is a derogatory word used ONLY for women who get paid for casual sex. Why do you detest the truth so much? Who are the women who hang around hotels and brothels all night? What about those migrating to Italy, Etc.?

Why can't you and your likes handle the truth? Is prostitution industry not peculiar to women, same way internet fraud is peculiar to men?
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by ThothHermes: 3:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
bukatyne:

Male or female.

Male -- Player, stud, womanizer (at worst). All terms of endearment

Female -- Slut, Olosho.

Stop mixing things up grin

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 4:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
Confused at what you are responding to. She said society equally judges men and women that are promiscuous. I was pointing out the irony of her using ‘slut’ to also describe a promiscuous man.

Acidosis:

Slut is a derogatory word used ONLY for women who get paid for casual sex. Why do you detest the truth so much? Who are the women who hang around hotels and brothels all night? What about those migrating to Italy, Etc.?

Why can't you and your likes handle the truth? Is prostitution industry not peculiar to women, same way internet fraud is peculiar to men?

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Acidosis(m): 4:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:

Fine. Some men can have as many sexual partners as they want and some women can love those types of men. Some women also love and want to have many sexual partners and there are some men that don’t care.

I love it when you lie to yourself with so much passion.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 4:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
lol how is it a lie when this is literally some people’s realities right now? Have you never heard of a man marrying a prostitute? Because it is not something you would do, doesn’t mean another man will not do it. The world is huge.

Acidosis:

I love it when you lie to yourself with so much passion.

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
bukatyne:

From my experience, not necessarily.

It takes time to learn what each party wants. Also our wants change with age and with a open mind, the stars is the stepping stone.

I don't know why we need to be debating on this issue, It's like ABC.
Think of a Formula One driver & someone who just started driving today 21 June 2019. Please would you able to Spot the difference, Yes or No?

It's easier to teach someone how to ride a trailer who has been riding buses, but someone who never drove a Car/Bus before. Where do you start? From ground Zero.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 4:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
Acidosis:

Slut - Wikipedia
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slut
Slut is generally a term for a woman or girl who is considered to have loose sexual morals or who is sexually promiscuous. It is usually used as an insult, sexual slur or offensive term of disparagement (slut-shaming)

SLUT | meaning in the Cambridge English Dictionary
https://dictionary.cambridge.org/dictionary/english/slut
slut definition: 1. a woman who has sexual relationships with a lot of men without any emotional involvement 2. a woman who is usually untidy and lazy.

Slut has nothing to do with sex for money.

That is prostitution.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 4:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

I don't know why we need to be debating on this issue, It's like ABC.
Think of a Formula One driver & someone who just started driving today 21 June 2019. Please would you able to Spot the difference, Yes or No?

It's easier to teach someone how to ride a trailer who has been riding buses, but someone who never drove a Car/Bus before. Where do you start? From ground Zero.

I want ground zero and I got it. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 4:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
ThothHermes:

Male -- Player, stud, womanizer (at worst). All terms of endearment

Female -- Slut, Olosho.

Stop mixing things up grin

They both sound disgusting to me undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (22) (Reply)

Olatunbosun Adopts Baby, Amiyah Jenn, Abandoned By Her Dad In US (Pics) / Cyril George Carsten: Don't Be Nice To Your Mother-In-Law, She Isn't Your Friend / Man Writes On How Some Families Have Destroyed Marriages Of Their Loved Ones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.