Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,734 members, 7,824,081 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? - Family (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? (26570 Views)

I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Acidosis(m): 1:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
This is an example of a double standard, why are women shamed for having a high body count, but a man is not? Why would they be instinctively shamed? Would a man have same emotions?

Because a lot of people on this thread will not behave like the girls doesn’t mean some won’t fight and protect to have a society where these girls’ choices will be as validated as a man’s. You don’t have to participate in something to fight for the right for someone else to do it. That is how organized societies are built.

What are immoral behaviors? Who decides what is immoral or not?

...because women dislike virgin boys. The average woman do not want to marry a virgin. Women have made their choices by their attraction to high mileage guys. So technically, the average woman loves a male prostitute.

Men have also made a choice. Do you want to change our choices?

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 1:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

I rest my “basket case”!
Please, up your game on your next “copy and paste” thread.

Just make sure the title is as “catchy” as this one, so it does not offend your audience. At least you have improved your format from “the joyous morals and ritualistic raptures of marital rape”. cheesy

Kudos!

Copy and paste would mean I attributed someone's work to myself. I do not do 'copy and paste'; I reference people's works as all articles not originally mine are

I stumble on articles, read, like it and post here. People not interested are free to walk.

Other times, I observe some things and write about them.

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
bukatyne:

People are going back to the drawing board silently, it has always been a part of life. Some would call it repentance.

Ever wondered why a lot of people who play the field suddenly become born-again and insist on no-sex relationships when looking for marriage?

Yes, because a lot of them don't want to get hurt. Not really born-again per say.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
crackhaus:

If you've truly been here long enough, you wouldn't think this. grin

By the way, why are you people having a jerk off regarding that marital rape thread that is long gone? grin
Tell your sisters to focus on this particular one, tell us why liberation to them means doing all the negative things men do instead of the positive ones.

9 pages and still NO ONE is explaining this. Y'all just keep talking about Bukatyne, marital rape thread, crackhaus and his intellect, women and sex in the name of liberation....everything else but the real substance of the OP.

Come, na curse? grin

U know u are lying but kontinue tongue
The crackhous I knew before started with the capital letter c.
It might be u too.
This is the voice of Esau but the hands of Jacob.
Ahaaa cheesy
Kanwulia busted your bombom.

I don't know how people actually decode who is behind some monikers.

As for the topic, I have since decided not to go on lengthy arguments on nairaland.
It gives some people hard on cheesy
If I try to pass my message across in a discuss like this and we have to start going round and round, I will quietly bow out.
I'm not a lawyer neither am I a preacher cheesy cheesy

Nairaland should be strictly for fun and sometimes I react on the so called real life issue that people posts which sometimes aren't. cheesy
Besides, I lose interest very fast if the discuss isn't interesting and educating like this one.

I will meet you somewhere else and ask you loads of questions.
U be baaaaaaad boy, very very bad boy grin grin cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Gossssh!
I have a lot of demons I swear. grin
They are never after me o. We are very good friends and we PARTY a lot. IN PEACE.cool

Your OP keeps fighting with hers and constantly opens some disturbing threads to unleash them on some unsuspecting “gullibles” who don’t know their lefts from their centers or rights.

I had the misfortune of going through her list of threads TODAY. . . for the first time. Boy! I was quite entertained. cheesy

You on the other hand . . . . . I will dissect at another time. One PSYCHO at a time please! cheesy

Light and darkness has no concord.

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:04pm On Jun 21, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Kikikikiki grin
You are really good with words though

I don't understand what Op is doing these days with her funny topics. I used to think she is a female rights activist kind of person.
I was clearly wrong

Is there any of my posts or threads that I denied women their rights?

Or is telling women to be decent with decorum an infringement of their rights?

If I tell men the same thing, would I be infringing on their rights?

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:07pm On Jun 21, 2019
desvi:

let our reproductive rights be our issue, we have access to birth control and we decide about life and death (abortion) cool
you don't have this choice wink
so make sure you don't have hungry bàstards all over the place
will serve society a great deal wink

thanks

Does this make sense to you?

Women have rights to their bodies, men don't have rights to their money

And it sounds like equality?

Are you willing to take responsibility for your poor decisions?
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:09pm On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

I did not click on the original thread o. Twa!!
I only saw the title and it was an instant TURN OFF! I just waka pass jeje. I was NOT interested. kiss

What I am dragging is that the “madam bukky” opened another thread to ask the mod/s why the original “copy and paste” thread was deleted. They did not even BOTHER to reply. Small wonder HE was not banned. If na me, hiaaaaaaahn! I for dey register 50 IDs to post on NL ke! grin

I only found the second thread yesterday when I was searching for other topics HE had started in the past. Just to make sure the ID was for real. I never really followed HIS threads. I love diverse topics.

I was draaaagggging the thread because some respectable female and MALE posters tried to make her see reason. For whiaaaaa! She kept arguing pointlessly. I ask myself: Is this a human or spambot or pyguru cutting and pasting all these rubbish threads. undecided Come to find out the “Bukky ID” has been in existence for at least 5 years. I was shocked. cheesy

When I saw this thread, I was like: Finally, something good to read. Only to find the same “cut and paste” brain-killer!

Read for yourself. This cannot be a female for sure. Arguing BLINDLY. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5222572/reason-why-thread-marital-rape

The screenshot below convinced me I was dealing with a dangerous, first-grade misogynist. Kai!!!! shocked

I am not female because I am objective?

You can really do better than this KanwuliaExtra.

I would have to assume this is one of those days.

Let me ask you the same question:

If a married women has a terrible schedule, wakes up by 4am, does everything till 11pm...

Is not having sex with her husband the solution to her problem?

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 2:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Acidosis:

...because women dislike virgin boys. The average woman do not want to marry a virgin. Women have made their choices by their attraction to high mileage guys. So technically, the average woman love a male prostitute.

BRO, mehn I'm tired of people online asking obvious questions. How would a Virgin boy even satisfy a lady?

For you to give a Woman uttermost satisfaction, these things come with experience. In reality, you need to have been with tons of Women & because Women love it differently, What that means is you indirectly have multiple teachers. So It's like gathering knowledge from multiple sources to yourself.

A woman reading this might start feeling bad, but excuse me, If your husband gives you the best Sex on wedding night like a PRO without you Literally telling him which areas to hit. Trust me, he's a Prostitute because being great at Sex doesn't come from just Reading books, you have to practice it.

This S-H-I-T is like Engineering!

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
crackhaus:

Yes, the little lady who hates marriage so much and sees no point in it, yet when I offered her a deal to become someone's baby mama, she fled.
Like the rest of your colleagues in mediocrity, always preaching what you can't practice

By the way, you are yet to respond to this on the other thread:

This comment still applies here..
Always take several seats at the back when you see me around.

Now this would be odd except if she doesn't want kids. undecided
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Acidosis:

No, that's for daughters of Jezebel. Daughters who were raised by people like me cannot date or sleep with multiple partners.

Amen.

God forbids such in my linage.

Who would they take after? Me or their father?

3 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
desvi:

"men" like you are scared of women with experience
I know you dread the comparison with other men
you made it clear on some other thread
and we can all imagine why grin

You are not making sense.

You think multiple sexual experience is something to be proud of?

I see why desperation and mental disorders is on the rise.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
bukatyne:

Amen.

You tongue tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Acidosis:

LOL, the problem is multifaceted. Yes we indeed dread comparison with other men but we also know very well that behind every experienced kicks is a desecrated body.

Give me one reason why I should eat for the rest of my life what multiple (sometimes countless) men consecutively ate at interval and got tired??

Hahahahahahaha.

The desecration, the multiple demons in them, the wear and tear!

Can't deal.

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

You tongue tongue tongue

Of course! wink

My girls would learn aim to marry better than your father. If not, just replicate him. Ditto my boys.

No long story.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:24pm On Jun 21, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol..
Me I can take being called a misogynist and anti-feminist on NL, I don't have who I'm toasting or want to toast here.

But if you think she is a misogynist or anti-feminist, the joke is on you oo. grin

I am different things every day.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
If this was reflected in your post, do you think we would be here 10 pages later?

You seem to think, respecting people’s choices = promoting/encouraging said choices.

No one is forcing you to accept anything, you need to just respect people’s choices. Humans are diverse, we are of different backgrounds and cultures, you can’t expect all to be alike.

We are also capable of discussing other issues, this is the family section and we can only discuss topics that are presented.

Nowhere in the OP did the woman force women to conform to her standard.

There is a difference between respecting people's choices and validating them.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 2:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
How is the bolded an example of double standard? You said, we are celebrating the negatives or women only want to aspire to be the bad things that some men do. My response was the negatives were highlighted to explain the double standard in society. One rule for men and another for women.

There are many women that aspire and are actually astronauts, presidents, engineers etc. We can do both, call out the double standards and go on to achieve whatever goals we set for ourselves.

The society do whatever they will.

I set my own standards and how I cannot stand uncouth, indecent and immoral ladies, I cannot stand the male version either.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Respecting people’s choice is validating it though. It means you recognize that someone will have another choice that is different from yours but you respect their rights to have it.

bukatyne:

Nowhere in the OP did the woman force women to conform to her standard.

There is a difference between respecting people's choices and validating them.

7 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 2:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fine. Let other people set theirs too.
bukatyne:

The society do whatever they will.

I set my own standards and how I cannot stand uncouth, indecent and immoral ladies, I cannot stand the male version either.

8 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 2:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
What qualifies you to be the moral authority that tells women how to be decent with decorum? If you are secure in your morality and believe that there are consequences to every action/choice, then what is the problem?

bukatyne:

Is there any of my posts or threads that I denied women their rights?

Or is telling women to be decent with decorum an infringement of their rights?

If I tell men the same thing, would I be infringing on their rights?

8 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 2:55pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fine. Some men can have as many sexual partners as they want and some women can love those types of men. Some women also love and want to have many sexual partners and there are some men that don’t care.

Acidosis:

...because women dislike virgin boys. The average woman do not want to marry a virgin. Women have made their choices by their attraction to high mileage guys. So technically, the average woman love a male prostitute.

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
So are you saying it’s not natural for some women to like sex?

ThothHermes:
Nature.

Are you trying to legislate nature

7 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
liberalchick:
This is an example of a double standard, why are women shamed for having a high body count, but a man is not? Why would they be instinctively shamed? Would a man have same emotions?

Because a lot of people on this thread will not behave like the girls doesn’t mean some won’t fight and protect to have a society where these girls’ choices will be as validated as a man’s. You don’t have to participate in something to fight for the right for someone else to do it. That is how organized societies are built.

What are immoral behaviors? Who decides what is immoral or not?

Let's be honest.

Forget all these internet jargons from NL boys, where have you actually seen men praised for having multiple sex partners? In Nigeria, there are a number of things that men do not have access to until married.

Even guys I know are sexually loose still try to hide it in the midst of decent people.

Your conscience and training tells you what is moral or not.

Morality across societies and religions are also very very similar.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
ThothHermes:

Fixed.
tongue

Do guys share theirs?
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by liberalchick(f): 3:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
I don’t think you believe this to be true.

bukatyne:

Let's be honest.

Forget all these internet jargons from NL boys, where have you actually seen men praised for having multiple sex partners? In Nigeria, there are a number of things that men do not have access to until married.

Even guys I know are sexually loose still try to hide it in the midst of decent people.

Your conscience and training tells you what is moral or not.

Morality across societies and religions are also very very similar.

7 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Acidosis(m): 3:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

A woman reading this might start feeling bad, but excuse me, If your husband gives you the best Sex on wedding night like a PRO without you Literally telling him which areas to hit. Trust me, he's a Prostitute because being great at Sex doesn't come from just Reading books, you have to practice it.

This S-H-I-T is like Engineering!

Truer words were never spoken

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Acidosis:

@ Bold, not all.

I dislike men who has wasted their seed and strength on strange women.

I wanted a fresh man like myself and I got it.

We learn together to each other's tastes.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Acidosis(m): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
bukatyne:

Amen.
I tire, my sister
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

Yes, because a lot of them don't want to get hurt. Not really born-again per say.

Meaning they get hurt when sex happens in a relationship that goes south?
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by bukatyne(f): 3:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
sassysure:

U know u are lying but kontinue tongue
The crackhous I knew before started with the capital letter c.
It might be u too.
This is the voice of Esau but the hands of Jacob.
Ahaaa cheesy
Kanwulia busted your bombom.

I don't know how people actually decode who is behind some monikers.

As for the topic, I have since decided not to go on lengthy arguments on nairaland.
It gives some people hard on cheesy
If I try to pass my message across in a discuss like this and we have to start going round and round, I will quietly bow out.
I'm not a lawyer neither am I a preacher cheesy cheesy

Nairaland should be strictly for fun and sometimes I react on the so called real life issue that people posts which sometimes aren't. cheesy
Besides, I lose interest very fast if the discuss isn't interesting and educating like this one.

I will meet you somewhere else and ask you loads of questions.
U be baaaaaaad boy, very very bad boy grin grin cheesy

Thanks for finding the thread interesting and educating.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by QueenSekxy(f): 3:20pm On Jun 21, 2019
Misandrists and misogynists thread. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (22) (Reply)

I Am Beginning To Despise My Parents... Am I Overreacting? / My Own Mother Sleeping With My Friend’s Dad! / Pastor Glory Idahosa Speaks On His Marriage, Christabel Idahosa's Accusations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.