Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,063 members, 7,810,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:30 PM

Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? (26338 Views)

I Reached Out To The Parents That Lost Their 4 Kids In Fire / Photos Of 6 Girls Who Lost Their Parents Under 1 Year / Please Help, I Am A Man But, I Behave Feminine! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by ibkayee(f): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Daeylar(f): 7:51am On Jun 21, 2019
desvi:

you are killing me with laughter cheesy

smiley cheesy grin

That marital rape thread along with the title must have been really offensive
Kanwuliaextra has been dragging that thread and she only read the title. Imagine what she would have done if she read the thread.

I didn't see thread nor title. I really missed.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by desvi: 7:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Acidosis:
Foolishness is when people can't seem to understand that gender equality does not entail sexual equality. Keep preaching it @OP. Man and woman, as in gender, may be "equal", but male and female, as in sex, are not. This thread dwells on the latter, reason being there are too many biological and anatomical factors against the female.

Aside perpetual insanity, I don't see why anyone would get mad because the "society" seems to place more and better emphasis on the one with higher risk factors.

The extent of bitterness as seen in many responses here is beyond my understanding. A man will shoot his shot and japa in peace while you're there worrying about missing period, contraceptive, abortion, and 9 months of sickness, yet you wanna compete on a fcking spree? You m a d, sister??

let our reproductive rights be our issue, we have access to birth control and we decide about life and death (abortion) cool
you don't have this choice wink
so make sure you don't have hungry bàstards all over the place
will serve society a great deal wink

thanks

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by desvi: 7:55am On Jun 21, 2019
Daeylar:

Kanwuliaextra has been dragging that thread and she only read the title. Imagine what she would have done if she read the thread.

I really missed.

my brain can not fathom what she would have done cheesy
but the question alone has cracked me up grin
I am sitting here smiling like a rétardo grin smiley cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:02am On Jun 21, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Kikikikiki grin
You are really good with words though

I don't understand what Op is doing these days with her funny topics. I used to think she is a female rights activist kind of person.
I was clearly wrong

It is not easy to spot chameleons o!
You can only spot them they “move”. cheesy
I am still waiting for the explanation of “the feminine-mystique” big-big grammar blown here.
If you can explain, please share. wink

desvi:

you are killing me with laughter cheesy

smiley cheesy grin

Like the good old days, time to have some fun.
I gat the time. . . . for now.
Till I lose interest again. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Daeylar(f): 8:03am On Jun 21, 2019
desvi:

my brain can not fathom what she would have done cheesy
but the question alone has cracked me up grin
I am sitting here smiling like a rétardo grin smiley cheesy

LOL!!! grin

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by desvi: 8:05am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

It is not easy to spot chameleons o!
You can only spot them they “move”. cheesy
I am still waiting for the explanation of “the feminine-mystique” big-big grammar blown here.
If you can explain, please share. wink

Like the good old days, time to have some fun.
I gat the time. . . . for now.
Till I lose interest again. cheesy

I just love ya! kiss

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 8:13am On Jun 21, 2019
Daeylar:

I did not click on the original thread o. Twa!!
I only saw the title and it was an instant TURN OFF! I just waka pass jeje. I was NOT interested. kiss

What I am dragging is that the “madam bukky” opened another thread to ask the mod/s why the original “copy and paste” thread was deleted. They did not even BOTHER to reply. Small wonder HE was not banned. If na me, hiaaaaaaahn! I for dey register 50 IDs to post on NL ke! grin

I only found the second thread yesterday when I was searching for other topics HE had started in the past. Just to make sure the ID was for real. I never really followed HIS threads. I love diverse topics.

I was draaaagggging the thread because some respectable female and MALE posters tried to make her see reason. For whiaaaaa! She kept arguing pointlessly. I ask myself: Is this a human or spambot or pyguru cutting and pasting all these rubbish threads. undecided Come to find out the “Bukky ID” has been in existence for at least 5 years. I was shocked. cheesy

When I saw this thread, I was like: Finally, something good to read. Only to find the same “cut and paste” brain-killer!

Read for yourself. This cannot be a female for sure. Arguing BLINDLY. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5222572/reason-why-thread-marital-rape

The screenshot below convinced me I was dealing with a dangerous, first-grade misogynist. Kai!!!! shocked

6 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Daeylar(f): 8:30am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

I did not click on the original thread o. Twa!!
I only saw the title and it was an instant TURN OFF! I just waka pass jeje. I was NOT interested. kiss

What I am dragging is that the “madam bukky” opened another thread to ask the mod/s why the original “copy and paste” thread was deleted. They did not even BOTHER to reply. Small wonder HE was not banned. If na me, hiaaaaaaahn! I for dey register 50 IDs to post on NL ke! grin

I only found the second thread yesterday when I was searching for other topics HE had started in the past. Just to make sure the ID was for real. I never really followed HIS threads. I love diverse topics.

I was draaaagggging the thread because some respectable female and MALE posters tried to make her see reason. For whiaaaaa! She kept arguing pointlessly. I ask myself: Is this a human or spambot or pyguru cutting and pasting all these rubbish threads. undecided Come to find out the “Bukky ID” has been in existence for at least 5 years. I was shocked. cheesy

When I saw this thread, I was like: Finally, something good to read. Only to find the same “cut and paste” brain-killer!

Read for yourself. This cannot be a female for sure. Arguing BLINDLY. cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/5222572/reason-why-thread-marital-rape

The screenshot below convinced me I was dealing with a dangerous, first-grade misogynist. Kai!!!! shocked

Nowwww I understand your reason for dragging better.. Much better.

"He he his" grin grin lol.

I've seen the thread. That's what made me know there was a marital rape thread that was deleted. Didn't meet it.

I understand better now.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 8:32am On Jun 21, 2019
Daeylar:

Don't even go there cry

That thread was the worst thread ever cry

So crackhous, u are coogar cheesy
They never leave

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Esthered: 8:39am On Jun 21, 2019
Acidosis:
Foolishness is when people can't seem to understand that gender equality does not entail sexual equality. Keep preaching it @OP. Man and woman, as in gender, may be "equal", but male and female, as in sex, are not. This thread dwells on the latter, reason being there are too many biological and anatomical factors against the female.

Aside perpetual insanity, I don't see why anyone would get mad because the "society" seems to place more and better emphasis on the one with higher risk factors.

The extent of bitterness as seen in many responses here is beyond my understanding. A man will shoot his shot and japa in peace while you're there worrying about missing period, contraceptive, abortion, and 9 months of sickness, yet you wanna compete on a fcking spree? You m a d, sister??
Take it easy please.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Acidosis(m): 8:44am On Jun 21, 2019
desvi:

let our reproductive rights be our issue, we have access to birth control and we decide about life and death (abortion) cool

thanks
grin grin

You forgot to include the right to be confused about the paternity of potential societal bastards.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
CHoccolaTE:

Chai,
BRUTALITY!
FLAWLESS VICTORY
Doitforyou wins grin grin grin

That dunce wey you call am pain am well well, considering how he is always going around talking about how intelligent he is.
Yes, the little lady who hates marriage so much and sees no point in it, yet when I offered her a deal to become someone's baby mama, she fled.
Like the rest of your colleagues in mediocrity, always preaching what you can't practice.

By the way, you are yet to respond to this on the other thread:
crackhaus:

I suggest that the next time you come across a beautiful piece like that which was obviously written by someone who operates on a frequency waaay higher than anything your reality has ever being exposed to, you must take several seats, pick a comfortable position, pay attention, and shut the hell up.

You can't keep glorying in foólishness and ignorance all the days of your life for goodness sake.
There are at least one million neurons in your brain, and you've got just one life before it all dies.

How can you read something so deep and respond with something so shallow. Dem swear for you from village?

This comment still applies here..
Always take several seats at the back when you see me around.

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Acidosis(m): 8:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Esthered:
Take it easy please.
lol. No mind me oo sugar. smiley
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 8:46am On Jun 21, 2019
sassysure:

Don't even go there cry

That thread was the worst thread ever cry

So crackhous, u are coogar cheesy
They never leave
If you've truly been here long enough, you wouldn't think this. grin

By the way, why are you people having a jerk off regarding that marital rape thread that is long gone? grin
Tell your sisters to focus on this particular one, tell us why liberation to them means doing all the negative things men do instead of the positive ones.

9 pages and still NO ONE is explaining this. Y'all just keep talking about Bukatyne, marital rape thread, crackhaus and his intellect, women and sex in the name of liberation....everything else but the real substance of the OP.

Come, na curse? grin

3 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by desvi: 8:48am On Jun 21, 2019
Acidosis:

grin grin
You forgot to include the right to be confused about the paternity of potential societal bastards.

see ignorance grin
that's for daughters who were raised by people like you

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Acidosis(m): 8:51am On Jun 21, 2019
desvi:

see ignorance grin
that's for daughters who were raised by people like you

No, that's for daughters of Jezebel. Daughters who were raised by people like me cannot date or sleep with multiple partners.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 8:51am On Jun 21, 2019
crackhaus:

The people you are trying to speak for do not agree with you.

According to them, women have always hated being subjected to the patriarchy but they bore it because they couldn't speak up because they could not, now they can.
Now liberated, no longer forced.

This is totally FALSE. but i won't argue with you further.

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by desvi: 8:53am On Jun 21, 2019
Acidosis:

No, that's for daughters of Jezebel. Daughters who were raised by people like me cannot date or sleep with multiple partners.

"men" like you are scared of women with experience
I know you dread the comparison with other men
you made it clear on some other thread
and we can all imagine why grin

4 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

This is totally FALSE. but i won't argue with you further.
Lol.. You ask them na.

Wait let me help you, ibkayee do you think the women of earlier years remained in servitude to men because they didn't know any better, or because they didn't have a platform to speak up against it?

Truthsayer, wait for it...
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by boldconfidence: 8:55am On Jun 21, 2019
crackhaus:

Errrm thanks, but what is your main moniker here?

There we go.Suspicious much are you grin. I don't require another moniker because I choose my words carefully. I read a lot but hardly comment.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Acidosis(m): 9:06am On Jun 21, 2019
desvi:

"men" like you are scared of women with experience
I know you dread the comparison with other men
you made it clear on some other thread
and we can all imagine why grin

LOL, the problem is multifaceted. Yes we indeed dread comparison with other men but we also know very well that behind every experienced kicks is a desecrated body.

Give me one reason why I should eat for the rest of my life what multiple (sometimes countless) men consecutively ate at interval and got tired??

3 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 9:09am On Jun 21, 2019
boldconfidence:

There we go.Suspicious much are you grin. I don't require another moniker because I choose my words carefully. I read a lot but hardly comment.
I had to ask because this handle was registered in December 2018, which falls in a period I was not very active here.
I became more frequent again around the fourth month of this year after a long hiatus.

So for hardly agreeing with my opinions, I imagined it must be from way back. Either that or it's just my opinions between April & now you're pooling from. grin

Thanks anyway.

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jun 21, 2019
crackhaus:

Lol.. You ask them na.

Wait let me help you, ibkayee do you think the women of earlier years remained in servitude to men because they didn't know any better, or because they didn't have a platform to speak up against it?

Truthsayer, wait for it...

You are asking the wrong person, she is not even 30 yet. She was born in the 90s, probably btw 1990 or 1992. You are drawing demographics from the very wrong source.

A lot of our parents do not know any better & VERY IGNORANT, like 90%. They encourage a Woman suffering in Marriage to remain & continue, Pray for her husband. An average parent ask you when you are getting married once you're 28+. Even as a guy, I have Uncles, Aunties, Pastors in Church have started asking me as If that is all that matters in my Life. Started recommending me to Women, I cannot even keep count. One still called me yesterday, I ignored.

There are so many stories to this. It's too early honestly & I don't want to go into it.

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Arsenate:
LMAO grin

One man destroyed y'all argument. Crackhaus take a bow, bro. Amusing how they go about liking each other's dumb comments. Even more amusing is calling someone whose IQ is greater than all of theirs combined multiplied by 10 a dunce. grin

Thoroughly enjoyed reading this thread and seeing the "liberals" and feminists getting owned yet again.
My brother, I can take all of them combined and then some more.

Dumb comments and opinions are easy to dissect, so its kind of easy for me. Which is why I don't understand why they can't dismantle my own opinions without talking about my 'supposed' intellect. cheesy
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Gossssh!
I have a lot of demons I swear. grin
They are never after me o. We are very good friends and we PARTY a lot. IN PEACE.cool

Your OP keeps fighting with hers and constantly opens some disturbing threads to unleash them on some unsuspecting “gullibles” who don’t know their lefts from their centers or rights.

I had the misfortune of going through her list of threads TODAY. . . for the first time. Boy! I was quite entertained. cheesy

You on the other hand . . . . . I will dissect at another time. One PSYCHO at a time please! cheesy

I saw your mention
Good morning
I like you!!!
Cheers
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 9:30am On Jun 21, 2019
truthsayer009:

You are asking the wrong person, she is not even 30 yet. She was born in the 90s, probably btw 1990 or 1992. You are drawing demographics from the very wrong source.

A lot of our parents do not know any better & VERY IGNORANT, like 90%. They encourage a Woman suffering in Marriage to remain & continue, Pray for her husband. An average parent ask you when you are getting married once you're 28+. Even as a guy, I have Uncles, Aunties, Pastors in Church have started asking me as If that is all that matters in my Life. Started recommending me to Women, I cannot even keep count. One still called me yesterday, I ignored.

There are so many stories to this. It's too early honestly & I don't want to go into it.

Okay this makes sense and I already believe this to be true, but what I was telling you is that these chics here keep saying that their mothers hated the situation, but couldn't speak up.
That's their own version.

I didn't dispute your assertion, I said 'even the people you're typing for dont believe this'.

I can't go searching for comments, but one girl/woman/suckling baby on this thread actually typed that her mother has told her she's happy that young girls of today don't have to go through what they went through back then.

Now that I think of it, these chics here are quite fond of typing unverified unrealistic stuff anyway. NL is a world on its own.
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 9:33am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

Gossssh!
I have a lot of demons I swear. grin
They are never after me o. We are very good friends and we PARTY a lot. IN PEACE.cool

Your OP keeps fighting with hers and constantly opens some disturbing threads to unleash them on some unsuspecting “gullibles” who don’t know their lefts from their centers or rights.

I had the misfortune of going through her list of threads TODAY. . . for the first time. Boy! I was quite entertained. cheesy

You on the other hand . . . . . I will dissect at another time. One PSYCHO at a time please! cheesy
You won't be able to do that even if you tried.

Have you forgotten we have gone at each other hard one certain time from way back, and you ended up running away?
I think it was efemena that came to deliver you that time. grin

You're good at typing words & connecting sentences, which reveals someone with street-level intelligence, no doubt.
But still... grin

2 Likes

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by Nobody: 9:40am On Jun 21, 2019
Meanwhile when you guys mentioned a female dancing doctor who was flashing her boobs? For a second I wondered if it was me? Cos I kinda have flashable boobs?
I wondered when and why I did it though?
And how you guys found out shocked cheesy shocked
I just saw the doctor lady on front page, it’s not me!
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 9:41am On Jun 21, 2019
merahki:
Meanwhile when you guys mentioned a female dancing doctor who was flashing her boobs? For a second I wondered if it was me? Cos I kinda have flashable boobs?
I wondered when and why I did it though?
And how you guys found out shocked cheesy shocked
See person... grin
Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by KanwuliaExtra: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2019
desvi:

thanks

cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Have Women Lost Their Feminine Mystique? by crackhaus: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2019
KanwuliaExtra:

I am sooo bad with computers, not my thing. wink
I am not interested because I can control my financial assets on and offline.

But I can READ AND UNDERSTAND the mind, body and soul of ANY living or dead being. We all have our gifts. I leave the computer wizzing to you. wink

I did not ask for research on Madam McLeod.
Since you seem to understand this your “OP” and her threads, I want YOU to EXPLAIN what YOU understand from the article. wink

You might just “attempt” to come across as less ridiculous and facetious.
Lol.

Are you sure you've been paying attention? Myself & Bukatyne disagree more than we agree.
What are you on about? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (22) (Reply)

Parents, Don't Use Your Kids As Your Retirement Plan. / Life As An Albino (my Experience) / Nigerian Woman Gives Birth To Quadruplets After 12 Years Of Waiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.