Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 AM

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 (36197 Views)

I'm 35 Years Unmarried Lady Part 2 / Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 5:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
princfred:

What your mama and village people told you may not always apply in the modern world or of what essence is your education?
its not about what my mama told me but what i know, any man who wants to leave above his means because he is eyeing his wife's income should not cry when she decides she has had enough. I have seen many men make this mistake by budgeting based on the income of their wives and later complain that "she don see am finish".

There was a case on fp where the woman was earning more than her husband and the man moved to a bigger apartment on his wife's budget,na the same man cry come nairaland come dey complain.

lastly ,If you dont know what 'help mate " means by now, your mama and village people failed in their duties to teach you how to carry your masculinityundecided

14 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 7:18pm On Aug 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
its not about what my mama told me but what i know, any man who wants to leave above his means because he is eyeing his wife's income should not cry when she decides she has had enough. I have seen many men make this mistake by budgeting based on the income of their wives and later complain that "she don see am finish".

There was a case on fp where the woman was earning more than her husband and the man moved to a bigger apartment on his wife's budget,na the same man cry come nairaland come dey complain.

lastly ,If you dont know what 'help mate " means by now, your mama and village people failed in their duties to teach you how to carry your masculinityundecided

So that woman's bigger earning is useless to the man na but if it were to be the man earning more then she won't have a problem making big budgets. Una entrenched selfishness and loveless orientation dey really make una take Nigerian men as goats fit only for burden. I pity men who take people like you serious. Now you are revealing why your case and many others like you are like this. Hoard una money, forget men and marriage its simple. Las Las na for nairaland we go dey hear una story.

Well I just gave you an advice that can help your case. An advice which your mama, village people and pastors won't give you but continue with your previous village people orientation that has led you and many others like you to this state. Shillo never full

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 7:27pm On Aug 28, 2019
princfred:

So that woman's bigger earning is useless to the man na but if it were to be the man earning more then she won't have a problem making big budgets.

Well I just gave you an advice that can help your case that your mama village people and pastors won't give you but continue with your previous village people orientation that has led you and many others like you to this state. Shillo never full
lol. I dont know why you internet people always jump your stupid brains to assumptions ,its not smart ,only foolish people act this way. I cant even remember the last time i entered a worship center lol .

Mr advicer, my "case" has been settled, lol now go mind your own problem,i assume you have many . lol

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 7:31pm On Aug 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol. I dont know why you internet people always jump your stupid brains to assumptions ,its not smart ,only foolish people act this way. I cant even remember the last time i entered a worship center lol .

Mr advicer, my case has been settled, lol now go mind your own problem,i assume you have many . lol
Many people who ended up in Shillo no enter worship centre for long time like you. Las Las mad people wey no gree hear world dey end up for market. Na step by step.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 7:34pm On Aug 28, 2019
princfred:

Many people who ended up in Shillo no enter worship centre for long time like you. Las Las mad people wey no gree hear world dey end up for market. Na step by step.
how mad person take dey hear word wey e dey delusional ?Who teach you that out of place proverb? If na your village people,omo dem dull o. Anyway, i don hear ,oya face front.

3 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 7:37pm On Aug 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
how mad person take dey hear word wey e dey delusional ?Who teach you that out of place proverb? If na your village people,omo dem dull o. Anyway, i don hear ,oya face front.
grin Good for you, good for us. Now upload your pics let's see if my village people will be interested.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 7:39pm On Aug 28, 2019
princfred:
grin Good for you, good for us. Now upload your pics let's see if my village people will be interested.
lol, not a chance, hunger nor dey beat lion make e chop grass, your village people na grass, i be the lion. grin

4 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 8:09pm On Aug 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, not a chance, hunger nor dey beat lion make e chop grass, your village people na grass, i be the lion. grin
After being opportuned to be exposed to much needed sense now you no go do fast naw make my village people help your case before they change their old mind. Wetin be your village sef?
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Allsingles: 10:47pm On Aug 28, 2019
Most powerful way to win a woman's Heart.

1) Be protective. This doesn't necessarily mean that you should be her bodyguard. It simply means that you shouldn't allow anyone to treat her like nobody. You shouldn't allow anyone to take her for granted or abuse her and go away with it.
Stand for her provided she's not guilty of the circumstances, provided she's innocent in every form of it.
Don't allow her to feel rejected by anyone, even if is by your family and friends.
Speak good about her in every essence of it. It will make her to be proud of you and also believe that you truly love her.

2) Be a man. A man is the male human being that knows what is good, the....
https://allsinglesandmarried..com/2019/08/14-ways-to-please-any-woman-and-make.html?m=1
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 3:44am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:

After being opportuned to be exposed to much needed sense now you no go do fast naw make my village people help your case before they change their old mind. Wetin be your village sef?
for some reason i feel you are better ignored,but i will dignify you with this last reply,the sense you felt was "much needed" is subjective to your own perspective,even a fool is wise in his own eyes,and "i don hear" doesn't really mean "i concur" you should have had the sense to know that. And as for the offer,thanks anyway but i humbly decline.

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 5:00am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
for some reason i feel you are better ignored,but i will dignify you with this last reply,the sense you felt was "much needed" is subjective to your own perspective,even a fool is wise in his own eyes,and "i don hear" doesn't really mean "i concur" you should have had the sense to know that. And as for the offer,thanks anyway but i humbly decline.

De blow grammer na after all along with hypergamy, being recalcitrant and entitled what else does the average Nigerian woman become with "education". Na me menopause wan catch up with? Many are there based on your kind of orientation. Your case is not different but typical so na look we go look una till pompousity lead you to market square unclad.

6 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 5:01am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:

They blow grammer na after all along with hypergamy, being recalcitrant and entitled what else does the average Nigerian woman become with "education". Na me menopause wan catch up with? Many are there s your case is not different but typical so na look we go look una till pompousity lead you to market square unclad .
before that happens ,you will have to see it from your grave grin, it will be over your dead body literally,lol.

3 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 5:18am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
before that happens ,you will have to see it from your grave grin, it will be over your dead body literally,lol.
Most of you find it easier to become witches rather than receive sense so I appreciate what you are insinuating. Those of you that are not Christianty inclined in a bid to get back at a society they feel caused them so much pain graduate from willing evil for others and resort to diabolism and witchcraft all the while a little sense and less pompousity would have made all the difference. Your case is so typical. Its a hard place. I wish I can pity you but na your village people need the pity.
Shillo or witchcraft you can't excape both at this rate.

5 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 5:21am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
Most of you find it easier to become witches rather than receive sense so I appreciate what you are insinuating. Those of you that are not Christianty inclined in a bid to get back at a society they feel caused them so much pain graduate from willing evil for others and resort to diabolism and witchcraft all the while a little sense and less pompousity would have made all the difference. Your case is so typical. Its a hard place. I wish I can pity you but na your village people need the pity.
Shillo or witchcraft you can't excape both at this rate.
lol ,OK ,but before all you wish me comes to pass, you will just have to die first. And honestly,if i was a witch, i will use you for firewood, cos you are not worth eating grin tongue

And as for the bolded i assume you forgot to look in the mirror undecided. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion but know this, the necessary evil you wish me will be at your door step one form or the other ,the universe works in mysterious ways.

I dont know you and i dont wish to ,i only used this medium to express myself i guess you took it upon yourself to be mean ,ruthless and uncouth. However don't for once think you control odds and manifestion, that which you think will never happen to you ,might just shake the very foundation you stand on. Lets all be guided in life cos in the end, you control nothing ,not even the air you breathe. Have a nice day.

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 5:42am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,OK ,but before all you wish me comes to pass, you will just have to die first. And honestly,if i was a witch, i will use you for firewood, cos you are not worth eating grin tongue

Firewood to cook your wet ikpu there.

It's one thing to be exposed to wisdom another to glean something from it. But hey ignorance is bliss and self imposed one even more so.
Enjoy yourself but you can't say you weren't informed.

On a not too sensible note seeing you find sense to mich to accommodate, to sorry for you, better send your unclad pics privately hopefully you'll look good interior if not exteriors if you don't have confidence to upload the clad one publicly before I lose my remaining temper.

3 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 5:52am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:

Firewood to cook your wet ikpu there.

It's one thing to be exposed to wisdom another to glean something from it. But hey ignorance is bliss and self imposed one even more so.
Enjoy yourself but you can't say you weren't informed.

On a not too sensible note seeing you find sense to mich to accommodate, to sorry for you, better send your unclad pics privately hopefully you'll look good interior if not exteriors if you don't have confidence to upload the clad one publicly before I lose my remaining temper.
lol, wait, so you think confidence is the reason i didn't upload my pics? Lol ,its alright, i guess it was part of the reason you followed me months ago hoping to get a glimpse or something undecided.

Anyway,thanks for your so called "wisdom". Wish you all you wish me and even more.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 5:58am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, wait so you think confidence is the reason i didn't upload my pics? Lol ,its alright, i guess it was part of the reason you followed me months ago hoping to get a glimpse or something undecided.

Anyway,thanks for your so called "wisdom". Wish you all you wish me and even more.
I followed you because you were making loads of sense more on non romance issues then. I will still continue following after we quarel finish.
But then somebody cannot get glimpse or something of a lady in peace again grin what is this world turning into? tongue Ordinary glimpse wahala. Am I supposed to wish to get glimpse of a man before abeg give me glimpse or something make i go rest otherwise from now on I no go dey let let you rest for here.

3 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:00am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
I followed you because you were making loads of sense more on non romance issues then. But then somebody cannot get glimpse or something of a lady in peace again what is this why turning into am I supposed to wish to get glimpse of a man before abeg give me glimpse or something make i go rest otherwise from now on I no go dey let let you rest for here.
lol, you are welcome not to let me rest,I love to have fans.welcome on board. wink
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 6:03am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, you are welcome not to let me rest,I love to have fans.welcome on board. wink
I will not be your fan on romance section without the "glimpse*.
The glimpse is not for me sef but for my village elders who are interested in picking their second to last wife. They just want me to help them do the perusing as their eyes are failing them due to old age I reluctantly agreed.

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:06am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
I will not be your fan on romance section without the "glimpse*.
The glimpse is not for me sef but for my village elders who are interested in picking their second to last wife. They just want me to help them do the perusing as their eyes are failing them due to old age I reluctantly agreed.
and like i said earlier, that will be over the dead body of you and your village elders, i bet spirits see everything from the other side ,and that is where you and your village elders will be getting the glimpse from grin

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 6:10am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
and like i said earlier, that will be over the dead body of you and your village elders, i bet spirits see everything from the other side ,and that is where you and your village elders will be getting the glimpse from grin
Lol wetin you gain if a nice and humble fan can't glimpse at your baggages and luggages? I will change my mind..... ooo before they do o.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:11am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
Lol wetin you gain if a nice and humble fan can't glimpse at your baggages and luggages? I will change my mind..... ooo before they do o.
cross over to the spirit world ,and you will not just get a glimpse but the full view infact 5D sef grin

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 6:12am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
cross over to the spirit world ,and you will not just get a glimpse but the full view infact 5D sef grin
I have started to vex. Of what use will it be to us then?
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:17am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
I have started to vex. Of what use will it be to us then?
well i guess it will give all of you comfort in hell to distract y'all from the flames grin

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 6:25am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
well i guess it will give all of you comfort in hell to distract y'all from the flames grin
Which part of you exactly are you not comfortable to display. Some elders have no problem with flat boot you know or fallen hills or not fair skin ?
Just give us... I mean them... something to drool over and believe in womanity again.
Oya make it 3 minutes show and everyone will be happy.
No need to cross over to anywhere we can all be comfortable here you know.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:32am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
Which part of you exactly are you not comfortable to display. Some elders have no problem with flat boot you know or fallen hills or not fair skin ?
Just give us... I mean them... something to drool over and believe in womanity again.
Oya make it 3 minutes show and everyone will be happy.
No need to cross over to anywhere we can all be comfortable here you know.
no show until you and your village people cross over. tongue tongue
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 6:36am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
no show until you and your village people cross over. tongue tongue
It's like you are not ready to sell your market. Infact no more glimpse only 3D will pacify for time wasting.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:39am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
It's like you are not ready to sell your market. Infact no more glimpse only 3D will pacify for time wasting.
cross over to the other side bro, and you wont even need to pester me for it like you are doing now, full view for you and your village people till eternity. grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 6:43am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
cross over to the other side bro, and you wont even need to pester me for it like you are doing now, full view for you and your village people till eternity. grin
We cannot go and cross over for full view of something we have not seen a glimpse of. And did not promise you no rest until you do the needful? Show us this thing joor.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:45am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
We cannot go and cross over for full view of something we have not seen a glimpse of. And did not promise you no rest until you do the needful? Show us this thing joor.
lol,OK i go show you ,but you need to first grow white hair for inside your ear first tongue.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:

But imagine this kind of orientation; where half of a population (or let's say 1/3 of women) have sworned to have their resources useless to the other half (male counterparts) at the same time, not just looking forward to enjoying the resources of men but to lavish it.
If only men knew the full stingy selfish mindset of women they are ready to catch a bullet for......

4 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 9:09am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol,OK i go show you ,but you need to first grow white hair for inside your ear first tongue.
You know whether i've grown that already?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin? / Man Pranks His Girlfriend With A Dummy "Side Chic" / VIDEO: Muslim Women Caught Doing The One Corner Dance, Shows Off Heavy Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.