Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,101 members, 7,825,490 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 (36271 Views)

I'm 35 Years Unmarried Lady Part 2 / Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by smeag0l(m): 7:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
Cos she's prolly not in same city as I am.
pocohantas:

You just quoted her. You are on Nl, she is ok NL. Where do you want to find her again?
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by pocohantas(f): 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
smeag0l:
Cos she's prolly not in same city as I am.

Has that ever been a problem for mature people with noble intentions?

How are you even sure about that? grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by openmine(m): 8:54pm On Sep 26, 2019
c
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by agabaI23(m): 9:25pm On Sep 26, 2019
IamaNigerianGuy:

Let's differentiate between the intimidating and the repugnant

I can handle (and welcome) her good looks, nice car, great job and cash she spends on holiday in Europe and Dubai. She earned it, good for her.
I will not put up with her lack of respect, bossy attitude and the back talk of people who wonder what I'm doing with a domineering shrew.

Bottom line is this : a worthy man doesn't give a flying fk about a woman's money. Her character matters more.
Real man doesn't.
Majority are ego freak and are bothered that their woman is doing great
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by biggy26: 9:46pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
See ehn, na single I single ,I nor kill person o. Why do I have to be looked down on because I dont have a ring on my finger , ladies that are younger than me are more respected just because they are married, its even worse if they have kids,chai! I don suffer .

Guess what ,its all my fualt ,so society says . If a woman gets to a certain age and is not married,its all her fault, according to society, she probably doesn't know how to keep a man, she probably doesn't have good home training ,she probably was doing shakara when she was younger and the list goes on but guess what if a guy in his late thirties isnt married, he probably hasn't found the right woman yet . sighs!
It's well! Put your real pic, no matter what someone must like you. Even cripple dey marry!
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by ImaIma1(f): 9:56pm On Sep 26, 2019
ursamajor:

You are the cousin.

Lol...naaah. Already married. After one sef
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by ImaIma1(f): 9:57pm On Sep 26, 2019
murphyrichy:
hmmm, May God help her ooo..but pls wen does menopause starts? 45yrs Right?

Let her, her man and God worry about that.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by ImaIma1(f): 9:58pm On Sep 26, 2019
EmekaBlue:
Be sharing ur cousin's story....ur own will be 50years marriage grace if u no take time

i know ur type frm ur writing

Ignorance sometimes feels like knowledge. Keep knowing.

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Kazeemakeem(m): 10:01pm On Sep 26, 2019
pocohantas:

I thought I am the only one pondering this o. Maybe they all need to change their circle and/or lower their expectations.

I believe if you are a responsible person, it is only normal that you will be surrounded by your ilk na or at least, know where or how to find them. Abi?

What if Ure sorounded by ur likes and no one propose, me i like that ur Dp laps ooo
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by DeHumbleTboy: 1:28am On Sep 27, 2019
Duggedised12:
so you go finish the yabbing abi? undecided ,go look for some else to mock I am not moved tongue,

By the way ,I am sure you found it entertaining when the lady in your compound started displaying, I am certain you contributed to her reproach and mockery, you sound excited talking about it. undecided .
lol but you get mouth sha
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 11:05am On Sep 27, 2019
Yoighaman:

@OP:....and you say you dey find husband, your prayers have been answered!!! See as you and PRINCFRED just dey play love cheesy look deeper beneath the traded words, e be like say both of una don dey like una selves...anyway, we share the same experience, may God grant all our heart desires, better you get it late and right than rush in and out. All the best sist.
Ah ah? cool Which kind rough love play be that? Love play without glimpse in peace?
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by murphyrichy(m): 7:03pm On Sep 27, 2019
ImaIma1:

Let her, her man and God worry about that.
Exactly....God pls forgive me.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by smeag0l(m): 8:06pm On Sep 27, 2019
I'm just sure. Meanwhile all this wouldn't have mattered if it were you�
pocohantas:

Has that ever been a problem for mature people with noble intentions?

How are you even sure about that? grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by pocohantas(f): 8:58pm On Sep 27, 2019
smeag0l:
I'm just sure. Meanwhile all this wouldn't have mattered if it were you�

Lol. I can imagine grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by smeag0l(m): 9:36pm On Sep 27, 2019
Of course. So how do we take this further, darling poco?�
pocohantas:

Lol. I can imagine grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by pocohantas(f): 9:46pm On Sep 27, 2019
smeag0l:
Of course. So how do we take this further, darling poco?�

You like them old or what? grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by smeag0l(m): 9:55pm On Sep 27, 2019
No, I like them smart and confident. These are abstract qualities that never fade.
pocohantas:

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Odogwudike2: 1:43am On Sep 28, 2019
Any lady or woman who love sex so much should call this phone number 08079707488 i will statify and satisfy very well on bed without you paying any kobo to me.
Call 08079707488.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by smeag0l(m): 6:50am On Sep 28, 2019
So, Adanna, why do you always talk about being old?
pocohantas:

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by pocohantas(f): 7:25am On Sep 28, 2019
smeag0l:
So, Adanna, why do you always talk about being old?

It is public knowledge- on NL at least. Good morning smiley
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by smeag0l(m): 7:27am On Sep 28, 2019
Goodmorning and hope your night was great. So what's your definition of a lady being old?
pocohantas:

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by pocohantas(f): 7:39am On Sep 28, 2019
smeag0l:
Goodmorning and hope your night was great. So what's your definition of a lady being old?

Yes it was, thanks...Ermmm, by NL standard- anything above 30 is old for a woman.

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Nobody: 7:42am On Sep 28, 2019
pocohantas:

Pocohantas the inverse chick. When woman says she is x years you add to it for the proper total. For poco you subtract wink
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by pocohantas(f): 7:51am On Sep 28, 2019
ornicus:

Pocohantas the inverse chick. When woman says she is x years you add to it for the proper total. For poco you subtract wink

Hahaha. I wish that were true cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 8:27am On Sep 28, 2019
ModelX:

This is why you are single and you will remain single. That 'helper' claptrap just doesn't fly anymore sussie.
i can see comprehension is not your forte,just like the other mannerless oafs on this thread.It flew over your heads like the typical shallow minded males littering this forum.

And by the way, dont hold your horses , let it out untamed cos you and all the other demented sadists on this thread sure will fall off a cliff when i get hooked.lol
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by smeag0l(m): 8:35am On Sep 28, 2019
Please dont use the standards of the people here to classify yourself. Those are just cultural stereotypes typical to a lot of african countries.
pocohantas:

Yes it was, thanks...Ermmm, by NL standard- anything above 30 is old for a woman.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 9:11am On Sep 28, 2019
Yoighaman:

@OP:....and you say you dey find husband, your prayers have been answered!!! See as you and PRINCFRED just dey play love cheesy look deeper beneath the traded words, e be like say both of una don dey like una selves...anyway, we share the same experience, may God grant all our heart desires, better you get it late and right than rush in and out. All the best sist.
sometimes what you see is just how it is ,that guy is a mannerless oaf and am sorry but go through his comments, he is as miserable as they come, he jumps from thread to thread looking for where to bash women . i made my rant threads and went about my business , but you see that one, he is so angry and frustrated that bashing women is the only thing he fills his day with. So my dear such a person and i can never be .lol .
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 9:19am On Sep 28, 2019
princfred:

Ah ah? cool Which kind rough love play be that? Love play without glimpse in peace?
i see you are still on this glimpse thing, well there is a very rare picture of me , you are very privileged to have it ,now go grab your Vaseline and jerk off! grin tongue

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by pocohantas(f): 9:29am On Sep 28, 2019
smeag0l:
Please dont use the standards of the people here to classify yourself. Those are just cultural stereotypes typical to a lot of african countries.

Lol. Very comforting. Thanks a lot for the kind words...
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by smeag0l(m): 9:39am On Sep 28, 2019
You're welcome and do have a wonderful day.
pocohantas:

Lol. Very comforting. Thanks a lot for the kind words...
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Yoighaman(m): 12:47pm On Sep 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
sometimes what you see is just how it is ,that guy is a mannerless oaf and am sorry but go through his comments, he is as miserable as they come, he jumps from thread to thread looking for where to bash women . i made my rant threads and went about my business , but you see that one, he is so angry and frustrated that bashing women is the only thing he fills his day with. So my dear such a person and i can never be .lol .

Lol....it's all good Sist. We all have different personalities.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 8:18pm On Sep 28, 2019
Duggedised12:
grin
This landslide misrepresentation shows how much you hate me for the beautiful truths I brought you.
Have you not seen me applauding, on numerous instances, white ladies of their African counterparts who are responsible, not strictly hypergamic recalcitrant and entitled with stinginess?
The other 4 fingers pointing at you since you project what you do on me.
Anyways, my love for you is bigger than your hate for me. So, wahala follow you..... . In Davido's voice.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way? / Woman Blasted For Snatching Her Girlfriend's Boyfriend / Why We Should Stop Picking On Girls Who Are Dating For Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.