Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,486 members, 7,823,130 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:05 AM

Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 (36261 Views)

I'm 35 Years Unmarried Lady Part 2 / Isn’t This Hypocrisy On This Lady’s Part? Photos!! / Rants Of A Single Lady Part 1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 9:14am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:
You know whether i've grown that already?
two mentions. I see. undecided
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 9:22am On Aug 29, 2019
princfred:

But imagine this kind of orientation; where half of a population (or let say 1/3 of women) have sworned to have their resources useless to the other half (male counterparts) at the same time not just looking forward to enjoying the resources of men but lavish it.
If only men knew the full stingy selfish mindset of women they are ready to catch a bullet for......
catch bullet for ,oh please don't be dramatic ,such a drama king, lol cheesy . still don't know which you don't understand the "help" or "mate" undecided.

For you to revisit a comment you have mentioned with a robost comment before, like seriously, whats up with you? Why are you this pressed?

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 9:59am On Aug 29, 2019
Duggedised12:
two mentions. I see. undecided
Only two. Take that as bugging until you do the needful.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by princfred(m): 10:59am On Aug 30, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,OK ,but before all you wish me comes to pass, you will just have to die first. And honestly,if i was a witch, i will use you for firewood, cos you are not worth eating grin tongue

And as for the bolded i assume you forgot to look in the mirror undecided. Anyway, you are entitled to your opinion but know this, the necessary evil you wish me will be at your door step one form or the other ,the universe works in mysterious ways.

I dont know you and i dont wish to ,i only used this medium to express myself i guess you took it upon yourself to be mean ,ruthless and uncouth. However don't for once think you control odds and manifestion, that which you think will never happen to you ,might just shake the very foundation you stand on. Lets all be guided in life cos in the end, you control nothing ,not even the air you breathe. Have a nice day.
I did wisand don't and you evil but pointed the evil that naturally comes with your orientation if you interpret it otherwise, blame your brain and comprehension capacity.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by SamOyovwi: 11:58am On Sep 14, 2019
Don't worry. Pray to God. You'll get married soon
Duggedised12:
See ehn, na single I single ,I nor kill person o. Why do I have to be looked down on because I dont have a ring on my finger , ladies that are younger than me are more respected just because they are married, its even worse if they have kids,chai! I don suffer .

Guess what ,its all my fualt ,so society says . If a woman gets to a certain age and is not married,its all her fault, according to society, she probably doesn't know how to keep a man, she probably doesn't have good home training ,she probably was doing shakara when she was younger and the list goes on but guess what if a guy in his late thirties isnt married, he probably hasn't found the right woman yet . sighs!

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 5:58pm On Sep 14, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Don't worry. Pray to God. You'll get married soon
Thanks!.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by agabaI23(m): 10:39am On Sep 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol,i am not mouthed o. I just don't like mean and mannerless oafs. Imagine in this time where suicide is rampant and someone thought it was OK to type that. That person is evil.
You are very intelligent and a good wordsmith.

Do you intimidate your suitors? Looks like you very smart, probably with a good job and a whole lot of guys can't deal.

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 11:05am On Sep 22, 2019
agabaI23:
You are very intelligent and a good wordsmith.

Do you intimidate your suitors? Looks like you very smart, probably with a good job and a whole lot of guys can't deal.

lol, me with my small body intimidate anyone grin. Anyone intimidated by me is not even worth dating to begin with.

Our forefathers didn't fight for independence for this generation to become like that which is why you see men these days wearing make up and putting on gstrings and wigs.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by DBestDoc(f): 11:47am On Sep 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
See ehn, na single I single ,I nor kill person o. Why do I have to be looked down on because I dont have a ring on my finger , ladies that are younger than me are more respected just because they are married, its even worse if they have kids,chai! I don suffer .

Guess what ,its all my fualt ,so society says . If a woman gets to a certain age and is not married,its all her fault, according to society, she probably doesn't know how to keep a man, she probably doesn't have good home training ,she probably was doing shakara when she was younger and the list goes on but guess what if a guy in his late thirties isnt married, he probably hasn't found the right woman yet . sighs!

Life happens and it's never perfect for anyone.

It's ok to feel down sometimes, but do not let yourself stay down.

When you're too careful and play by the rules, it's kinda harder but you'll definitely get married at the right time for you.

My sister got married as a night newspaper by Nairaland boys standard (at over 40) and within two months after marriage she fell pregnant(without fertility treatment). She had her beautiful daughter yesterday. Different timing for different people.

The Nairaland kids and the educated illiterates littered on the streets of Nigeria will tell you that a 30 year old is already old and menopausal. If you listen to them, you'll commit suicide or at best get too desperate and fall into the wrong hands.

Focus on being the best you can and take it one step at a time. It will happen for you when it will happen.

18 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 11:50am On Sep 22, 2019
DBestDoc:

When you're too careful and play by the rules, it's kinda harder but you'll definitely get married at the right time for you.

My sister got married as a night newspaper by Nairaland boys standard (at over 40) and within two months after marriage she fell pregnant(without fertility treatment). She had her beautiful daughter yesterday. Different timing for different people.

The Nairaland kids and the educated illiterates littered on the streets of Nigeria will tell you that a 30 year old is already old and menopausal. If you listen to them, you'll commit suicide or at best get too desperate and fall into the wrong hands.

Focus on being the best you can and take it one step at a time. It will happen for you when it will happen.

worded for a good Sunday motivation. Thanks smiley kiss.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by careytommy37(m): 12:58pm On Sep 22, 2019
DBestDoc:

Congrats to your sister but i believe the OP is loking for a loyal kondo.
The problem with most people is that they dont want to make a mistake or be taken for a f00l that we have our guards so up it scares the sincere ones away.
Having high guards has never scared a 'bad boy' player or 'alpha male'.
@OP, you have your minimum standards i.e the things you want in a mind (im not talking physical or material). Don't be afraid to shoot your shot when you find by making yourself approachable (no go toast man o)
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by agabaI23(m): 1:40pm On Sep 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, me with my small body intimidate anyone grin. Anyone intimidated by me is not even worth dating to begin with.

Our forefathers didn't fight for independence for this generation to become like that which is why you see men these days wearing make up and putting on gstrings and wigs.
A woman's body does not intimidate a man. What intimidates some men is your level of exposure and intelligence.
It is possible you mingle inadvertently in the company of men that will get frightened by your thinking ability (you read a lot of books?) and your exposure. There are others who will be attracted to such and they probably won't find you where you are hiding like one poster said above.

Get young again and look for love where you belong. Some men are afraid of afraid of catapult pant for your information grin

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 1:50pm On Sep 22, 2019
agabaI23:
A woman's body does not intimidate a man. What intimidates some men is your level of exposure and intelligence.
It is possible you mingle inadvertently in the company of men that will get frightened by your thinking ability (you read a lot of books?) and your exposure. There are others who will be attracted to such and they probably won't find you where you are hiding like one poster said above.

Get young again and look for love where you belong. Some men are afraid of afraid of catapult pant for your information grin
lol, i get where you are coming from but the truth is there is no particular place to find a man with "exposure". Even in an intellectual society e.g an educational institution ,exposure is relative. A phd holder can be obselete in current day knowledge.

Having watched alot of documentaries on "mail order bride". I have come the the conclusion that even in the midst of women like "waking into a candy shop" some men still wont make up their minds or spot what they are lookin for.So intimidated or not ,a man who doesn't know what he wants ,exposure or not still wont know how to act even if you throw him in a pool full of women.
Infact there was one guy that made the social trip to ukrain 6 times in 9 years before he could snag a bride.And this is a party where you have 200 single women and 20 men,lol.

And come to think of it, why would intelligence intimidate a grown ass man?shey he wants to have dumb children ni grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 2:01pm On Sep 22, 2019
careytommy37:

Congrats to your sister but i believe the OP is loking for a loyal kondo.
The problem with most people is that they dont want to make a mistake or be taken for a f00l that we have our guards so up it scares the sincere ones away.
Having high guards has never scared a 'bad boy' player or 'alpha male'.
@OP, you have your minimum standards i.e the things you want in a mind (im not talking physical or material). Don't be afraid to shoot your shot when you find by making yourself approachable (no go toast man o)
If you followed my rant you will know i at one time wasted half a decade loyal to a relationship. So there comes that time when you know you have seen too much to put up with bullsh1t. Also there has to be a stage in a man's life too when he clearly knows what and what he wants in a future spouse.

Lets combine this two together ,at this point in my life, if i am dating someone older than me, you must have grown as a man and not be seen exhibiting the traits of a teenager.And i dont call it "having guards up" i prefer to call it "knowing what you want ".

And bros nor worry ,i never reach the stage wey i do toast man,not in this life time ,cos 100 years from now ,all this wont matter i can assure you that .

3 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by agabaI23(m): 2:11pm On Sep 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol, i get where you are coming from but the truth is there is no particular place to find a man with "exposure". Even in an intellectual society e.g an educational institution ,exposure is relative. A phd holder can be obselete in current day knowledge.

Having watched alot of documentaries on "mail order bride". I have come the the conclusion that even in the midst of women like "waking into a candy shop" some men still wont make up their minds or spot what they are lookin for.So intimidated or not ,a man who doesn't know what he wants ,exposure or not still wont know how to act even if you throw him in a pool full of women.
Infact there was one guy that made the social trip to ukrain 6 times in 9 years before he could snag a bride.And this is a party where you have 200 single women and 20 men,lol.

And come to think of it, why would intelligence intimidate a grown ass man?shey he wants to have dumb children ni grin

It is the problem of excessive self preservation combined with low self esteem.

Well, one can meet a soulmate even in the loo. Why do you think millionaires often marry themselves? They meet in their own circle.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 3:25pm On Sep 22, 2019
agabaI23:
It is the problem of excessive self preservation combined with low self esteem.

Well, one can meet a soulmate even in the loo. Why do you think millionaires often marry themselves? They meet in their own circle.
please i am laughing here. Self preservation of what? Lol.

They say women are confused and dont know what they want , but men are worse. This same "self preserving people " dont want a typical block head slay queen, don't want a gold digger ,dont want a ugly yes sir type ,dont want a beautiful intelligent one either , do want an independent one, don't want an opionated one either, abeg the matter tire me ,lol

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by agabaI23(m): 3:34pm On Sep 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
please i am laughing here. Self preservation of what? Lol.

They say women are confused and dont know what they want , but men are worse. This same "self preserving people " dont want a typical block head slay queen, don't want a gold digger ,dont want a ugly yes sir type ,dont want a beautiful intelligent one either , do want an independent one, don't want an opionated one either, abeg the matter tire me ,lol
It is an individual thing sha. Do women really know what they want? Often they don't.
grin
There has to be compromise. Nobody can treat you the way you like. Even yourself disappoint yourself often.

But then close your ears. Answers like, is your husband looking for a second wife can help keep them mouth shut. Do you want to give me your daughter or your son? Is your brother... grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 3:51pm On Sep 22, 2019
agabaI23:
It is an individual thing sha. Do women really know what they want? Often they don't.
grin
There has to be compromise. Nobody can treat you the way you like. Even yourself disappoint yourself often.

But then close your ears. Answers like, is your husband looking for a second wife can help keep them mouth shut. Do you want to give me your daughter or your son? Is your brother... grin
lol ,i once told an aunty to help me put "husband wanted, apply within " on her gate.

Compromise sure, no human being is perfect but there are some traits that are just recipe for disaster and i think the male gender is at a disadvantage when it comes to relationship and being husband material ,i mean like who really teaches men how to carry their family and have sense of responsibility? So when i see some men with no manners ,crude and behaving thuggish and being a brute thinking that is what being a man entails all i do is think of how to train my son not to turn out like that.

So in the end, at my age ,there are certain things i expect someone older than me not to be found doing. I mean there has to come a time in life where you just have to grow up and if a man older than me has not grown up, sorry ,its a waste cos i cant come and be advising you like a teenager when we should be on another level of conversation.

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by agabaI23(m): 4:02pm On Sep 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
lol ,i once told an aunty to help me put "husband wanted, apply within " on her gate.

Compromise sure, no human being is perfect but there are some traits that are just recipe for disaster and i think the male gender is at a disadvantage when it comes to relationship and being husband material ,i mean like who really teaches men how to carry their family and have sense of responsibility? So when i see some men with no manners ,crude and behaving thuggish and being a brute thinking that is what being a man entails all i do is think of how to train my son not to turn out like that.

So in the end, at my age ,there are certain things i expect someone older than me not to be found doing. I mean there has to come a time in life where you just have to grow up and if a man older than me has not grown up, sorry ,its a waste cos i cant come and be advising you like a teenager when we should be on another level of conversation.
I don't know if anyone has told you that a 25 years old girl is older than or the same age with 35 year old guy.

Women mature faster in terms of psychology. This is a popular saying which I tend to believe it is true. When you a man older than you are must be wiser, think twice.

I notice you pay too much attention to this your age instead of who you are.

Meanwhile, what are the thuggish ish you referred to in second paragraph? I like amebo. Please describe with examples.. tongue
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 4:15pm On Sep 22, 2019
agabaI23:
I don't know if anyone has told you that a 25 years old girl is older than or the same age with 35 year old guy.

Women mature faster in terms of psychology. This is a popular saying which I tend to believe it is true. When you a man older than you are must be wiser, think twice.

I notice you pay too much attention to this your age instead of who you are.

Meanwhile, what are the thuggish ish you referred to in second paragraph? I like amebo. Please describe with examples.. tongue
you go like gist o.

OK, you see i had the spare time to go through some red pills( every pill has its side effects ,pharmacist will tell you that grin ) they have been dishing out on this forum and even had encounter with some of the adherent followers who actually think they are doing you a woman a favor ,infact one was in my inbox trying to pull off their alpha male mumbo jumbo on me, totally allienated from ettiquete, feel they are next good thing after a combination of unsweetened yogurt and straw berry,just an inch away from being narcissists.

Yes o, i will talk about my age, i am three decades old and according to the eye of society i am old lol, some typical uncouth male nairalander will even classify me as "evening news paper" grin.lol

So i would rather be logical and lay all my cards on the table. I will even tell some of them if i perceive them to be juveniles that i am old enough to be their grandma if i was from the north. grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Meetmeat(m): 5:22pm On Sep 22, 2019
Duggedised12:

Any man that is intimidated by a women intelligence is a dullard,a man who is conscious of self development should see an intelligent women as a plus,I am a sapiosexual myself

2 Likes

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 5:29pm On Sep 22, 2019
Meetmeat:
Any man that is intimidated by a women intelligence is a dullard,a man who is conscious of self development should see an intelligent women as a plus,I am a sapiosexual myself
not necessarily a dullard but i think the true reason is fear of "not being incharge". Its more of a gender sizing up. An opionated woman will likely see things from a different vantage point and wont be shy to let you know how she sees it. I might be wrong tho.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by agabaI23(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
you go like gist o.

OK, you see i had the spare time to go through some red pills( every pill has its side effects ,pharmacist will tell you that grin ) they have been dishing out on this forum and even had encounter with some of the adherent followers who actually think they are doing you a woman a favor ,infact one was in my inbox trying to pull off their alpha male mumbo jumbo on me, totally allienated from ettiquete, feel they are next good thing after a combination of unsweetened yogurt and straw berry,just an inch away from being narcissists.

Yes o, i will talk about my age, i am three decades old and according to the eye of society i am old lol, some typical uncouth male nairalander will even classify me as "evening news paper" grin.lol

So i would rather be logical and lay all my cards on the table. I will even tell some of them if i perceive them to be juveniles that i am old enough to be their grandma if i was from the north. grin grin
lol
Three decades is the beginning of life. Hold your ground to get what you want. Just be open minded. You hèar me grandma from the north. You should have learnt that you are what you believe by now. Focus on you. Be grateful and forgive yourself. Forget the past.....be the chirpy 21 year old.

Yes I like Amebo shaa
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Meetmeat(m): 6:44pm On Sep 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
not necessarily a dullard but i think the true reason is fear of "not being incharge". Its more of a gender sizing up. An opionated woman will likely see things from a different vantage point and wont be shy to let you know how she sees it. I might be wrong tho.
A man who want to lead must first lead himself. Research has shown that the dominant trait of a good leader is being intelligent.A man who is emotionally intelligent will be able to be incharge without any problems.

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:53pm On Sep 22, 2019
agabaI23:
lol
Three decades is the beginning of life. Hold your ground to get what you want. Just be open minded. You hèar me grandma from the north. You should have learnt that you are what you believe by now. Focus on you. Be grateful and forgive yourself. Forget the past.....be the chirpy 21 year old.

Yes I like Amebo shaa
lol ,thanks Jor ,na correct man you be.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 6:54pm On Sep 22, 2019
Meetmeat:
A man who want to lead must first lead himself. Research has shown that the dominant trait of a good leader is being intelligent.A man who is emotionally intelligent will be able to be incharge without any problems.
True ,but hey, i guess not many people see it from your point of view ,they are too busy making it a struggle for gender superiority.lol
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by agabaI23(m): 7:03pm On Sep 22, 2019
Duggedised12:
Tankio grin
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Achimela: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
Chat me up on WhatsApp. Click on my WhatsApp link below
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by ThothHermes: 11:30am On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:
If you followed my rant you will know i at one time wasted half a decade loyal to a relationship. So there comes that time when you know you have seen too much to put up with bullsh1t. Also there has to be a stage in a man's life too when he clearly knows what and what he wants in a future spouse.

Lets combine this two together ,at this point in my life, if i am dating someone older than me, you must have grown as a man and not be seen exhibiting the traits of a teenager.And i dont call it "having guards up" i prefer to call it "knowing what you want ".

And bros nor worry ,i never reach the stage wey i do toast man,not in this life time ,cos 100 years from now ,all this wont matter i can assure you that .
Did the guy give a reason for jilting you?
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Duggedised12(f): 12:22pm On Sep 26, 2019
ThothHermes:
Did the guy give a reason for jilting you?
i guess he got used to the relationship half a decade is a long time to be with someone with no major commitment and i guess he got bored,who knows. Honestly ,i don't care what his reason(s) is,humans always have an excuse for everything they did or didnt do.
Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by ctleurocollege: 2:43pm On Sep 26, 2019
Duggedised12:

Dress well, people will respect you

1 Like

Re: Rants Of A Single Lady Part 3 by Nobody: 2:44pm On Sep 26, 2019
@ op come an be my side chick. Ride me well and you may become wife no2. I have seen it happen [s][/s]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerian To '16 & Wild' South African Girl "Leave Wild Things For Adults" / The Things That Turn Girls On / Is It Right To Pay Back My Ex This Way?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.