Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,548,101 members, 5,868,415 topics. Date: Monday, 21 September 2020 at 04:14 AM

Legacies ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Legacies ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) (2706 Views)

LET GOD JUDGE Book 1 By Victoria Ezekiel / Warriors And Gods. 'book 1 Of The Legend Of Ofi.' / Mysteries Of NoLand (Book 1) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Legacies ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 5:12pm On Sep 13
Emempaul:
ulfilled hence the decree to your kind. Fate played on Selene's stupidity and messed around with her priced creation, pairing their leader with Anabelle, effectively setting the ball rolling for her and her lover's downfall. Andre's wolf was now replaced with a legacy. And true to his bloodline, became the Legacy of Power" Linda explained, finishing Fenandez thought in the matter.
" How do we help him" Fenandez asked, with a new determination that he would aid his son defeat this threat to all

----------__--------------___---------
Empty, that's how the palace currently felt like. His two sons were out there saving the world while he sat in his office reading through black ink that dotted the many pages of paperwork stacked in files upon file half heartedly. His mind went out to his sons as he closed his eyes prayed to whatever God or God's that were out to guide and protect his children
True to her words, Linda's revelation had shakened him to the core as he began to few the world from a different perspective

please disregard this update as it incomplete I was trying to update and it got cut off. some just called me to tell me about it
Re: Legacies ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 5:17pm On Sep 13
( Chapter 19 continued )

Both Fenandez and Fillipe bursted out in incredulous laughter not believing what Linda just told them and Linda was expecting such a reaction. When they were able to control their laughing fit, Fillipe spoke first

" Aunt Linda I love you and all but do not insult our intelligence. You want us to believe your cooked up stories that we are a product of some Hot celestial being, who wanted the be worshiped.
Newsflash aunty, we are werewolves, we were created by the moon goddess, we worship the moon goddess, she is.....our..... moth....er" Fillipe stuttered as he began to understand the implications of his statement in relationship to what Linda had just told them.

Linda smiled, knowing Fillipe just began to understand while Fenandez on the other hand was yet to grasp the revelation. So she decided to throw and shocker at him.

" Have you ever wondered how the scar on the chin of your oh- so -precious goddess came to being? And why it is that despite the fact that she claims to be immortal and even bestowed on you fast healing, she can't seem to heal her scar?"

"How do you know this? " Asked a surprised Fenandez.

The goddess only appear to their kind when she wanted to communicate an important message to the entire wolf-kind. Be it a warning of praise and that scar was the only blemish in her perfect and immaculate skin. Sometimes, he found himself asking why she couldn't heal her scar since gave them the ability to speedily heal themselves.

" Well let's just she learned a hard lesson, that goading Anabelle to anger was never in your best of interest. And if you still don't understand what I mean, then yes Anabelle gave her the scar. And yes, the same Anabelle, your mate, my sister, the same one, even if it was quite a long time before you both met." She explained which made Fenandez open their mouth in shock and surprise and awe at how powerful Anabelle was.

You're saying, my Anabelle did that?" Queried Fenandez when he found his voice.

" Yes, she did. And that Samanthiel still holds a grudge against her"

" Wait my mama actually fought with the goddess and came out unscathed. Who really are you ladies?"

Linda nodded in response

" Wait you said Samanthiel. Selene is our goddess. How do these two correlate to each other 'cos I'm not understanding their correlation" asked Fenandez. Both Fillipe and Linda rolled their eyes not believing that Fenandez was yet to piece it together. Or he had pieced together but was still doubting and needed confirmation.

"Samanthiel is Selene and Selene is Samanthiel"
Fenandez stood up from his chair and worked to the window still trying to process all the information together.
Without turning from the window, started asking questions that he needed confirmation to

" The same Samanthiel that was doing a mad scientist work on genetics on men?"

" Yes " Linda replied

" The same Samanthiel that bleeped Nimrod to creat our kind, is the same as Selene?"

"Yes"

" The same Samanthiel that was amongst the watchers that fell is the same as Selene?"

" Yes Fenandez"

Fenandez turned to faced Linda

" What has this got to do with us. Why should we be concerned with a war that has nothing to do with us?"

" By a prophecy long foretold, Andre was blessed to be among the chosen, to bring an end to to Nimrod's reign of terror, hence the attacks you had being experiencing before I aided Andre in fleeing.

So......"

" Wait. You helped Andre flee? And you didn't see it fit to tell us? You had us run about, chasing shadows while you knew were he was all this time?" Barked a very angry Fenandez who seem to be losing the battle to control his wolf, Rex.

Rex felt betrayed, that one he took as family could betray them and hide their pup from them. His protective instinct was kicking in and in overdrive as he fought hard for control with his wolf, he could even feel his fur begin to sprouts. But the lady before him was anything but scared. Infact it was as if it mused her much, which made Rex more infuriated and hell bent on gaining control

" Oh put a sock on to Fez. You caged the boy under this roof for three bloody years. Do you know how depressed he was. Do you even know what he was going through. what were you expecting. He reached out to me for help and I rendered it. " Shouted Linda

" He was safe" Fenandez fired back

" He was dying in isolation" Linda retorted

" I Never caged him . He was free only within the palace ground" Fenandez fired back

" You call that freedom. He had no friends, no life. People didn't even know him as a prince not to talk of being your own son" Linda shouted back at him

" Know your place woman. I am seconds away from letting Rex have full reign over my body and you are toying with those seconds" Fenandez commanded, his voice going an octave deeper, showing Rex was almost at the surface

Fillipe couldn't interfere. It was as if he had been glue to the chair and his lips sealed unable to speak. He was feeling the waves of dominance hitting from all angles both from his aunt and father. He was just a spectator.

Linda was not going to take that command sitting.

" Did you just command me? Oh, I know my place Fenandez Aguerrior Fibonacci. Do you, as a father know yours?" Bitterness laced in every single word

" Linda Delacruix, you will submit to your Superior and your better " commanded the King and that was the last straw for Linda as her eyes turned blue and an Aura of pure light engulfed her and when she spoke the library shook, the grounds shook probably the entire lupus heights shook due to her anger. And when she spoke, visible cracks were seenon the wall of the building due to the raw power that enamated from her voice

" You dare command I, Anunit, daughter of Cush ??!!! You dare try to dominate me to submit?!!! I, a true descendant of Noah and Protector of the legacies?

You, who are offs..." She paused catching herself before she could descend too low as to utter insults that she would later regret. She controlled herself and let her powers reside taking deep breaths in other to calm her agitated self, only to see a visibly shakened King who was on his knees, head bowed in submission and an awestruck nephew, who was also on his knees.

She stumbled towards the office desk to rest her weight on it. Long had it being since last used her powers to that extent. It was exhilarating as it was draining .

" I release you from your bounds. You bow to not to us Protectors but ones higher than us" At her utterance it was as if heavy weight was lifted from their shoulders.

" I beg you, never push our buttons Fez, it never ends well" she pleaded with him to understand the implications, that even Agnes and Alva were not to be messed with. The king nodded in response but Fillipe gave the verbal agreement

" No way am thinking of messing with aunt Agnes after what I just witnessed. I don't have a death wish. And from what I just saw, I can now understand how mom was able to give Selene that scar. Bad ass." Fillipe could behave like a ten year old at times when excited and it was grating his father's nerves.

Linda smiled at Fillipe's outburst shaking her head in wonderment of his display while his father grinded his teeth at the painful reminder that Anabelle was no more. Linda interrupted his thoughts before it could go any deeper

" Your being paired with Anabelle and subsequent mating was a sign that Nimrod rise was finally come. Trust me, Anabelle didn't take the news well and she fought tooth and nail to rescind the mating, even going as far as summoning Fate to plead to have it changed, a feat, I and the others still don't know how she acheived it.

Her request was denied outrightly.
The rest, you are aware of. In birthing Fillipe, he was not choosen, as he already had his fate sealed to the throne. Waiting almost a century before Andre was conceived was by no means her fault, but it coincided with the destruction of the last dwelling place of the scroll. Now that the scroll was in the open, it was only a matter of time.

Fate chose it a best time to begin work. Fate chose Andre, a champion from the northern mountain heights, yet unknown, yet untested, yet tainted with the blood of the forbidden, whose lineage runs in greatness, yet whose bloodline is tainted with a curse, shired by a unnatural relation.

He shall be tried and tested and shall thread his path through adversity valiantly until he is not found wanting only then shall he take up task to challenge the Man of Chaos

For only power contended power and blood contended blood. For he shall bear the legacies of a failed kingdom. A Legacy of Power."

Linda recited the part of the prophecy that concerned Andre to them, for them to get a better understanding of the matter.

"I want to understand something here. Anabelle is your sister, yes?" Linda was about to give a smart reply but held back when Fenandez said

" Humor me will you. I'm trying to make sense out of something" he explained

" Yes, she was"

" Nimrod, your brother right?,"

" Yes, he was"

" And I am a descendant of Nimrod right"

" Yes you are."

" That would make I and Anabelle related by bloodline howbeit distantly right."

" True" she replied wandering were this was leading but was Patient to wait and not lash out at Fenandez

" Fillipe and Andre were birthed by an unnatural relation between a were- king and a Protector, a cursed race and blessed heart , a sister and a nephew, even though it's a thousand times over. No wonder Andre never got a wolf as it is forbidden by Selene herself for such a pairing to take place either forcefully or by consented agreement. As no wolf, which was the pride to our kind, would be bestowed on their offsprings as a sign of punishment" Linda smiled, knowing that Fenandez began to understand the hidden truth that started him on the face all this while yet he couldn't understand it.

" Selene knew about this prophecy, understood it's meaning and tried to stop it from being fulfilled hence the decree to your kind.
Fate played on Selene's stupidity and messed around with her priced creation, pairing their leader with Anabelle, effectively setting the ball rolling for her and her lover's downfall without her knowing. Andre's wolf was now replaced with a legacy. And true to his bloodline, became the Legacy of Power" Linda explained, finishing Fenandez thought in the matter.

" How do we help him" Fenandez asked, with a new determination that he would aid his son defeat this threat to all

----------__--------------___---------

Empty, that's how the palace currently felt like. His two sons were out there saving the world while he sat in his office reading through black ink that dotted the many pages of paperwork stacked in files upon file half heartedly. His mind went out to his sons as he closed his eyes prayed to whatever God or god's that were out to guide and protect his children and bring them safely, back to him

True to her words, Linda's revelation had shakened him to the core as he began to few the world from a different perspective

1 Like

Re: Legacies ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dawno2008(m): 9:02pm On Sep 13
That was one deep historical analysis, hmm,can't wait for the battle of all battles.

Thanks for the update and how is the planting season going?
I wish you bountiful harvest.
Re: Legacies ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 6:48pm On Sep 14
dawno2008:
That was one deep historical analysis, hmm,can't wait for the battle of all battles.

Thanks for the update and how is the planting season going?
I wish you bountiful harvest.

you still have to wait 20 or so chapters to that action. I am about to introduce the last 2 characters. These are behind-the-scene characters that manipulate situations to fit their purpose

I have briefly introduced them some chapters behind, but their manipulative work will continue until Book 3.

next chapter will be in 3 or so days time and it will be short but make sure u pay attention to these two characters 'COS THEY'RE THE GAME MOVERS

1 Like

Re: Legacies ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by Emempaul(m): 7:03pm On Sep 15
Chapter 20

Unknown location

The sun was see rising above the horizon. Gracing the plants of the wild with light and the birds chirped happily at the arrival of the dawn. The entire funa greeted the yellow hue, anticipating its warmth and ambience with reckless abandon

There , perched on a slab of rock, watching and admiring the activities that greeted the arrival of the sun, were two Beings whose presence went unnoticed by the activities of the little community

" That star, it never sizes to amaze me. Its entrance commands respect, yet it is gentle and calm. Regal in its own but not proud" said one of the Beings to the other

" Its the sun for crying out loud. We've seen it millions of times. It's boring" replied the Being's companion, whose eyes, were red in color

" Still, it is amazing." The first Being countered as to have the last say. Both were quiet for some seconds before red eyes asked

" So what are we going to do now that he has the scroll.?"

" We wait for him to make a move"

" Shouldn't you be informing the boss about this" asked red eyes

" Naaaa. The last time I did, it took his Father's calming words to bring him under control. You be the harbinger of bad news this time, Although, I doubt he would react negative, seeing that this time we are more prepared than before." Replied his companion.

"And the Protectors?" Asked red eyes

" On their toes as we speak, making sure that the legacies succeed"

" Good. By the way, nice thinking on creating the legacies, I wouldn't have done it any better, if I had thought of it"

" It was the only way to make sure Samayaza, the scroll and Nimrod were completely taken out of the equation before we moved to the much bigger fish" red eyes companion explained

" And I think you are being summoned to the Holies. You best not keep the Big ' G ' waiting

" And I think you have a message to go deliver, don't you"

Both vanished to go answer their respective engagement
Re: Legacies ( Book 1 Of The Supremacy Series) by dawno2008(m): 11:07pm On Sep 15
Weldon sir, wasn't expecting this, but gracias,
So in comes the "real players" cool
Just loving their stylish entrance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Karma And Songs- Akíntayo Akínjídé / Impregnate Me Or I Die - Final Episode / A Thread For The E-warriors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 144
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.