Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,214 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:29 AM

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) (14412 Views)

All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 6:13am On Jul 06, 2019
Wisdomsureodd36:
Scam

The photoshop guy who edited this photos for you to make it seem like people are winning didn't do a good job. Some of those chats are clearly fake. Next time use CS6
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:25am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Not really, but it appears you have me mistaken for a merchandise typical of the slave trade era. For that reason alone i am prepared to exercise my right to freedom of speech so you know you are wrong.

I'm going by your behavior, it's very suspect, like a downlow man who does whatever his boss/man tells him to do. grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 6:43am On Jul 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
fixed
Hahaha grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 7:22am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

I'm going by your behavior, it's very suspect, like a downlow man who does whatever his boss/man tells him to do. grin

Your culture is different form mine. What you see as slavery is called respect in this part of the world. In your country everyone does what their boss says or get fired faster than you can 'Khiaa is a bytch'. Did i mention working in New York once? The only people i know who do not obey anything are the lowlifes and the hawkers you find a dime a dozen downtown.

Any never fear. I am quite pleased to make you my bytch.

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:35am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Your culture is different form mine. What you see as slavery is called respect in this part of the world. In your country everyone does what their boss says or get fired faster than you can 'Khiaa is a bytch'. Did i mention working in New York once? The only people i know who do not obey anything are the lowlifes and the hawkers you find a dime a dozen downtown.

Any never fear. I am quite pleased to make you my bytch.

How can I be your bytch when you are your boss's bytch. I'm not attracted to men with sugar in their tanks. You are too bytchy for me.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 7:41am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

How can I be your bytch when you are your boss's bytch. I'm not attracted to men with sugar in their tanks. You are too bytchy for me.

Never mind Eze2000 babe, he a man who knows when to take the backseat. I've made you my bytch for keeps. Ww'll begin work on you mode talking right quick it's too useless.

MTN; Everywhere you go. grin

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:44am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Never mind Eze2000 babe, he a man who knows when to take the backseat. I've made you my bytch for keeps. Ww'll begin work on you mode talking right quick it's too useless.

MTN; Everywhere you go. grin

LMAO grin grin look at you sending me pictures of yourself, you are one ugly mofo.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 7:49am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin grin look at you sending me pictures of yourself, you are one ugly mofo.

Oh, so this was how husbandsnatcher sent you one of herself too? You are a nut job.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:56am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Oh, so this was how husbandsnatcher sent you one of herself too? You are a nut job.

Why don't you ask her how she sent me her picture? It's nutcase mo.ron, not nut job.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 8:02am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

Why don't you ask her how she sent me her picture? It's nutcase mo.ron, not nut job.

I just sent my photos the same way didn't I? And your are a nut job not nutcase. I'm referring to you natural makeup
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 8:16am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I just sent my photos the same way didn't I? And your are a nut job not nutcase. I'm referring to you natural makeup

Well, it's obvious that you don't know what a nut job is.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 8:19am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

Well, it's obvious that you don't know what a nut job is.

I know this crazy bytch called Khiaa. She's a good enough definition for me.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 8:26am On Jul 06, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I know this crazy bytch called Khiaa. She's a good enough definition for me.

That doesn't even make sense.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

That doesn't even make sense.

Seeing as you are a nut job, the work of evolution gone wrong, how can it?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 9:28am On Jul 06, 2019
khiaa:

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 9:38am On Jul 06, 2019
Oma307:

his 2 kolanuts for suya, you are wicked.
back to the tread, I think you are stubborn for fueling it, just let go and all parties will be happy
is that your pic on your dp, I don't mind getting down there
Shut up biko
That dp photo is ur younger sis
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 9:41am On Jul 06, 2019
Eze2000:

He made that comment a long time ago and you are just seeing it now. Chill babe. Leave him be.
shocked 2mins ago isnt long time ago ..
Am not a baby remember angry
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
Shut up biko . That dp photo is ur younger sis
I was just kidding na
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Eze2000(m): 10:35am On Jul 06, 2019
Amatarasha:
shocked 2mins ago isnt long time ago ..
Am not a baby remember angry

Actually, you are a baby as in lovely lady. Just deepfeel
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 10:56pm On Jul 06, 2019
Eze2000:

Actually, you are a baby as in lovely lady. Just deepfeel
grin grin grin Tanks dear !

Dee eze2000 we have umu asa 4 ibari ogwa & umumbise di kwa dachii wink
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Eze2000(m): 1:13am On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:

Dee eze2000 we have umu asa 4 ibari ogwa & umumbise di kwa dachii wink

Lol are you for real or just joking?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 1:55am On Jul 07, 2019
Rekhina:

Adaibeku case is a tricky one ,U nid a strong unique brain to understand it ...she is one of d females(the other lady is doing her own in a coldway due to lower exposure )who are being paid N50k by biafran phila maybe Engr Au...r E..E to bond biafran tribes ,minority tribes and towns together with her great exposure. . .her work is y Apga is winning in jos ,benue n taraba

She is being paid to heal wounds of the injured igbos
She is being paid to show us what we dont know about minority tribes in middlebelt
She is being paid to infitrate fulanis and Alausa media.... and mods knows she is a prolific striker here and they are frustrating her efforts ...she might be playing wt d frustration eventhough it hurts her ,
Or maybe she is using khiaa as defense of her battles with fulani infitrated mods on buhari's payroll
, smiley wink wink wink wink

Her ally maybe chi..pink or agnes.ikpunnu is on a year ban .,,, Is painful though
They are back wt male monikkers in another dimension to do their jobs

Mr bigcow ,U think Mods who hated her so much for uniting Jukun,mumuye,tiv,plateau tribes together with igbos ,will ever leave her , These tribes are so happy wt her knowing dat igbos has forgiven the 1967 progrom which is a mountain success

.. ...i have read her khiaa complaints but she isnt her enemy (maybe a little hate frm her)
Fulanis are skeptical on her identity when she joined ladies forever to divert attention wt her adamm.a monikker , But dnt panic on her behalf she knows d game eventhough her supervisors are complaining while owing her one month stipends on her lacklustre attitude ... She is also on facebook creating awareness across nigeria
So her khiaa fight might be because she is always reporting her to mods who hated her , ..
So khiaa does modes you see are against women cos they arent what u think they are !
Their is a strong agenda not ruga ,but something bigger than ruga on our way and Adaibeku is a strong force on their way ,i no u arent in nigeria but nigeria is your home ,do u want ur african heritage to be decimated ?
Adaibeku who is on ban now for doing nothing ,has brought truth out ,truth that has bonded strong enemies apart frm yorubas ..
Her crime is [/b]that truth that is bonding igbos ,ss and middlebelt against fulanis ...
She has opened people"s eyes wt her great knowledge and has done one of d greatest job of ipob .. one no one has done b4 .
Am in dubai u think i love there ,eating fake rubber foods in a high rate .. i want my country better for my children .

. [b] She is a lesbian like you said
,but thats hw she was created ... ada sorry we are bigger than this smiley

General queen" rekhina al fareeda" okoye

I will address the bolded.

1. If the mods are banning her it's because she continues to break NL rules and she doesn't deserve special treatment because of her job.

2. I'm American so I am not into your country's tribalism although I find it appalling.

3. She brought me into this crap with insults on my mentions, mind you I had never conversed with her or known of her. Using me as a defense is exactly what she thought she could do by bringing in her little gang to help her, which was a big mistake on her part.

4. I wasn't her enemy because I didn't know of her but I tell you this much, she has definitely made an enemy out of me.

5. I never reported her, not once even though she has given me lots of reason to do it.

6. I don't know anything about the mods, use your critical thinking here. I'm American, I have never been to Nigeria, I don't know the mods and they don't know me. Why would they choose an American to partner with? If I'm with the mods why would they ban me?

7. She is very weak. She is a narcissist, she can't take accountability for her own actions, she is paranoid, she claims to know me from years back, she makes up lies and bogus, petty, topics and when I got tired of her and retaliated, she now wants to play the innocent victim. That is not the making of a fighter of justice. You guys can do better, good character means a lot.

8. You are falling for her victimhood with that "I didn't do nothing crap." Just look over the topics she created then come back and tell me "she didn't do nothing." Why don't she create topics that are important to her "cause", if she is so smart like she claims to be she should be able to do this with it going over the mods heads?

9. Fighting tribalism is a good thing but be accountable for your actions and leave the victimhood behind.

10. Yes, she is a lesbian. She admitted it on this forum, but instead of being true to herself she tried to bring me down to the low level that she feels about herself. She did everything she could to get my attention.

She created lies that I was a prostitute in Italy, I'm a lesbian who asked her out, I'm an old white woman. created a topic stating that I asked her to find me a husband, and recruited her goons to help her spread the lies. So what did she gain from all of this, nothing but an enemy? I feel nothing but contempt for her.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:39am On Jul 07, 2019
Rekhina:
On her side deepfeel ... Mods and Fulani agenda Bmc on Buhari's payroll are fighting her using khiaa as their distraction. Khiaa is also against ladies forever seeing that husbandsnatcha is banned for years for doing nothing!

You are also a liar
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 6:43am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

You are also a liar
I thought all these ended two days back why are you trying to rekindle it? Ms khiaa
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:58am On Jul 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

I thought all these ended two days back why are you trying to rekindle it? Ms khiaa

It never ended. They haven't stopped, and as long as they keep it up, I'll give it back.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 7:41am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

It never ended. They haven't stopped, and as long as they keep it up, I'll give it back.
Lol it's obvious all these hocus-pocus beef you ladies are having is just for fun, but can you all keep it on an individual level
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

Lol it's obvious all these hocus-pocus beef you ladies are having is just for fun, but can you all keep it on an individual level

I want you to follow me and then check your likes and shares. I want you to see something.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
cool
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 8:25am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

I want you to follow me and then check your likes and shares. I want you to see something.

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

You are also a liar

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2019
[s]
khiaa:

I will address the bolded.

1. If the mods are banning her it's because she continues to break NL rules and she doesn't deserve special treatment because of her job.

2. I'm American so I am not into your country's tribalism although I find it appalling.

3. She brought me into this crap with insults on my mentions, mind you I had never conversed with her or known of her. Using me as a defense is exactly what she thought she could do by bringing in her little gang to help her, which was a big mistake on her part.

4. I wasn't her enemy because I didn't know of her but I tell you this much, she had definitely made an enemy out of me.

5. I never reported her, not once even though she has given me lots of reason to do it.

6. I don't know anything about the mods, use your critical thinking here. I'm American, I have never been to Nigeria, I don't know the mods and they don't know me. Why would they choose an American to partner with? If I'm with the mods why would they ban me?

7. She is very weak. She is a narcissist, she can't take accountability for her own actions, she is paranoid, she claims to know me from years back, she makes up lies and bogus, petty, topics and when I got tired of her and retaliated, she now wants to play the innocent victim. That is not the making of a fighter of justice. You guys can do better, good character means a lot.

8. You are falling for her victimhood with that "I didn't do nothing crap." Just look over the topics she created then come back and tell me "she didn't do nothing." Why don't she create topics that are important to her "cause", if she is so smart like she claims to be she should be able to do this with it going over the mods heads?

9. Fighting tribalism is a good thing but be accountable for your actions and leave the victimhood behind.

10. Yes, she is a lesbian. She admitted it on this forum, but instead of being true to herself she tried to bring me down to the low level that she feels about herself. She did everything she could to get my attention.

She created lies that I was a prostitute in Italy, I'm a lesbian who asked her out, I'm an old white woman. created a topic stating that I asked her to find me a husband, and recruited her goons to help her spread the lies. So what did she gain from all of this, nothing but an enemy? I feel nothing but contempt for her.
[/s]

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal / Can You Marry A One Minute Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.