Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,727 members, 7,816,989 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) (14407 Views)

All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 10:13am On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

It's funny that you would call me a lesbian when all my posts state how much I love men, but those bytches that you worship do nothing but chastise men. Your worship of them make you suspect. Maybe that's why you are always posting about your little prick because you know that you have never, and could not ever, satisfy a woman.

PS. Bytch Boy, unfollow me, I don't follow your bytch azz. undecided

In Victorian voice: That's your problem. I care even less if you love my cow prick or not or who you feel i worship or talk to.

I state and quote your own words: I Love sucking dicks
Take heart you are not alone. There are lesbians who love that to no end. Once met one in New York when i used to work there. Cold as ice and so full of her American and feminist herself, just like you now, but the trick was to get her in bed with another woman. I nearly died from sheer pleasure that weekend.

Just keep confessing little by little about your complex sexuality and you'll know freedom.

PS: As per your request for me to bring it on, I am now following you. I will be showing up everywhere you go to torment you grin Go ask Lucifer419 how it works.

MTN ....Everywhere you go!!

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by victorian(f): 10:22am On Jul 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

In Victorian voice: That's your problem. I care even less if you love my cow prick or not or who you feel i worship or talk to.

Take heart you are not alone. There are lesbians who love that to no end. Once met one in New York when i used to work there. Cold as ice and so full of American herself, just like you now, but the trick was to get her in bed with another woman. I nearly died of pleasure that weekend.

Just keep confessing little by little about your complex sexuality and you'll know freedom.

PS: As per your request for me to bring it on, I am now following you. I will be showing up everywhere you go to torment you grin Go ask Lucifer419 how i work.

MTN Everywhere you go!!

Lol cheesy
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Adaibeku(f): 10:29am On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Wow shocked is it that serious

Oneee ! shocked

you are just cruelly stu...d sorry i said dat...why ostrich game here !
If not am a Tiv girl i would av cursed you
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 10:31am On Jul 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Take heart you are not alone. There are lesbians who love that to no end. Once met one in New York when i used to work there. Cold as ice and so full of American herself, just like you now, but the trick was to get her in bed with another woman. I nearly died of pleasure that weekend.

PS: As per your request for me to bring it on, I am now following you. I will be showing up everywhere you go to torment you grin Go ask Lucifer419 how i work.

MTN Everywhere you go!!

You dumb azz, if a woman self-esteem is so low as to fk a low hanging fruit as yourself, not only was she mentally screwed but she suffered from self-hatetred as well.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Oneee ! shocked

you are just cruelly stu...d sorry i said dat...why ostrich game here !
If not am a Tiv girl i would av cursed you
My torkwase you don't have to sound that way na you know am new here
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Adaibeku(f): 11:05am On Jul 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn am so sorry on the insult this american lesbian begging me 4 sex gives you ,
Know it today all dis is happening because i'm a diehard ipob lady sister to nnamdi kanu ,
I have been broken , E-dehumanized and push to the wall here while at service here because of my service to emancipate mb ,ss ,christians n igbos ...

For an example : Do you know y i was banned for 2weeks recently ?
I will answer you : that nite i reported khia's insult on another person , n i woke up to see "banned till june somtin somfin( is this not an atrocious wickedness and injustice) " this is d 140th time is happening wt ko.yyes and dej.i12 ...d people who do dis will come n ask u hw u feel ...
So sorry 4 ur troubles ,As you can see i cant insult but will be insulted .. But my work here is been achieved.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Adaibeku(f): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

My torkwase you don't have to sound that way na you know am new here

Ndeeve Orveese ! wink
Haba!! shocked cool
why are my instincts telling me you are lying ?
I have brought tiv tribes ,jukun and mumuye tribe close to their christian brothers igbos dats the crime i committed .
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Ndeeve Orveese ! wink
Haba!! shocked cool
why are my instincts telling me you are lying ?
I have brought tiv tribes ,jukun and mumuye tribe close to their christian brothers igbos dats the crime i committed .
Yes and thank you for doing that, rekhina explained everything to me
I just pray the beef between you Ms khiaa and the unknown mobs get squashed
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 12:09pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

You dumb azz, if a woman self-esteem is so low as to fk a low hanging fruit as yourself, not only was her mentally screwed but she suffered from self-hatetred as well.

You dumb cunt, If a man's self esteem is so low as to dip his dick in a second hand who.re like you not only is he mentally depraved but suffers acute depression as well.

grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Guys like me fake mental problem to fvck you up the ass!
Khiaa khiaa kiaa khiaa khiaa cool

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Adaibeku(f): 12:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Yes and thank you for doing that, rekhina explained everything to me
I just pray the beef between you Ms khiaa and the unknown mobs get squashed

When am done wt my work ,dats when a new creation will surface n i will drop my resignation letter or by then my contract will be terminated ..

If nairaland is still safe by then i wl create a new monikker to have fun
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 12:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

Bigcowhorn am so sorry on the insult this american lesbian begging me 4 sex gives you ,
Know it today all dis is happening because i'm a diehard ipob lady sister to nnamdi kanu ,
I have been broken , E-dehumanized and push to the wall here while at service here because of my service to emancipate mb ,ss ,christians n igbos ...

For an example : Do you know y i was banned for 2weeks recently ?
I will answer you : that nite i reported khia's insult on another person , n i woke up to see "banned till june somtin somfin( is this not an atrocious wickedness and injustice) " this is d 140th time is happening wt ko.yyes and dej.i12 ...d people who do dis will come n ask u hw u feel ...
So sorry 4 ur troubles ,As you can see i cant insult but will be insulted .. But my work here is been achieved.

Enyaah, sorry for the persecutions. But Trust me. If i don;t want to be in this trouble i will get out of it. This khiaa trouble is actually interesting.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 1:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

When am done wt my work ,dats when a new creation will surface n i will drop my resignation letter or by then my contract will be terminated ..

If nairaland is still safe by then i wl create a new monikker to have fun
I will take the mantle from you when you are about to retire smiley kiss
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

That just shows that you don't even read the posts you just post out of your azz. Had you read her posts you would know.
Is none of my business ok, As much as u go about claiming dickly shiit ,
Ladies i know are 70% lesxy 30% meny , ..........
........... sad
Thats why is hard for we ladies to make heaven ,
Do u know my experience wt any ladies in school ,i'm observant en a research type just like you americans.....unless u ar fake Us then
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 2:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

I will take the mantle from you when you are about to retire smiley kiss
Luk at this one ,So u think is Apple butt aggravadisement?

She is being paid like d other lady said ok and
Do you know what it is to be Ipob online influencers? ,u will never replace her ,but maybe u will replace nwanyiawkaetiti on her lukeworm,fake and cold life

Thats all
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 2:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Why wait, come with it now re.tard. grin Dumb azzes going around calling people their boss. No wonder Nigeria is the way it is, the young people are stuck on stupid and clued to dumb. Hopeless.
See one thing i wont do is insult Usa or foreign countries ...they got the sense ,What about u ,do you possess wisdom?
I can call some1 oga here for fun mind you!

Lastly ,Am a verified and certified Witch (witches have smartphone 2 dis isnt 70s) Y i dont engage you is cos you are from Usa ..i respect them !
.So therefore
Dont ever ever dream about having problems with me ,Cos am a Terrible painedass bitch . smiley

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by tosinosam(m): 2:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

See one thing i wont do is insult Usa or foreign countries ...they got the sense ,What about u ,do you possess wisdom?
I can call some1 oga here for fun mind you!

Lastly ,Am a verified and certified Witch (witches have smartphone 2 dis isnt 70s) Y i dont engage you is cos you are from Usa ..i respect them !
.So therefore
Dont ever ever dream about having problems with me ,Cos am a Terrible painedass bitch . smiley
What's going on? U both are just bombarding each other with harsh words..or u r whining This word war go scatter ceiling; D grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

Luk at this one ,So u think is Apple butt aggravadisement?

She is being paid like d other lady said ok and
Do you know what it is to be Ipob online influencers? ,u will never replace her ,but maybe u will replace nwanyiawkaetiti on her lukeworm,fake and cold life

Thats all

Hmm I have natural potentials of an influencer in me, it won't be that hard for me to influence people in a peaceful way using love honesty kindness and intellect, this are the best gimmicks in life, I don't have to be hot headed as an ipob influencer it's too stressful
And it won't be bad if I tap some apple butts in the process
All work with out play makes me sick grin grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by tosinosam(m): 2:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Why wait, come with it now re.tard. grin Dumb azzes going around calling people their boss. No wonder Nigeria is the way it is, the young people are stuck on stupid and clued to dumb. Hopeless.
Khia are u a Nigerian?? I've a reason for asking n it has a lot to do with ur opinion
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 2:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmm I have natural potentials of an influencer in me, it won't be that hard for me to influence people in a peaceful way using love honesty kindness and intellect, this are the best gimmicks in life, I don't have to be hot headed as an ipob influencer it's too stressful
And it won't be bad if I tap some apple butts in the process
All work with out play makes me sick grin grin
* WARNING
Bigcowhorn oma307 tosinosam lucifer1419 fear dis monikker deepfeel ,he is a cro..oky toad , He can rape a man for reasons best known to me & him alone ! Do not believe me at ur perils !

Back to the matter ...deepfeel i know your type ,
so you are a H0rny crook and you lied to me you are so saintly and good ? Answer me ur madam sad....(.omg shocked Deviating from d matter)

Finally back to d matter ,u want to use love making to bring aggrieved tribes together fvcking kings and queens for actualisation of biafra , Cant you be serious for once eh nna Yukes cry

Now i know u have a huge dick !
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Ms khiaa I don't understand you, you are quick to insult we young Nigerians but from the comments you are making on this thread you don't sound different from us rather you sound like a typical loosed Nigerian woman trying to boost her self-esteem on social media, you can do better than this it's not worth it

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 2:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
tosinosam:

What's going on? U both are just bombarding each other with harsh words..or u r whining This word war go scatter ceiling; D grin
is she n adaibeku
Am reconciling dem though grin
Where av u being ?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 3:05pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
* WARNING
Bigcowhorn oma307 tosinosam lucifer1419 fear dis monikker deepfeel ,he is a cro..oky toad , He can rape a man for reasons best known to me & him alone ! Do not believe me at ur perils !

Back to the matter ...deepfeel i know your type ,
so you are a H0rny crook and you lied to me you are so saintly and good ? Answer me ur madam sad....(.omg shocked Deviating from d matter)

Finally back to d matter ,u want to use love making to bring aggrieved tribes together fvcking kings and queens for actualisation of biafra , Cant you be serious for once eh nna Yukes cry

Now i know u have a huge dick !

Lol you are not serious, am not a rapist neither am my gay,
What do you mean by Hot crook am just an ordinary home boy
When I say love honesty kindness and intellect is the best gimmick in live how does that sound sexual undecided

Lol huge dick! Na you sabi o grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by DecadentChief: 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

You dumb azz, if a woman self-esteem is so low as to fk a low hanging fruit as yourself, not only was her mentally screwed but she suffered from self-hatetred as well.

Hi Khiaa, stop feeding the trolls. Bunch of ignorant folks on here. What the OP is doing is called projection.

Whereby you project yourself and flaws unto another person. Ladys forever my a.ss.

The bit.ch that sent you nudes should be banned for years not months. What kind of depraved ish is that.

Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by tosinosam(m): 3:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
is she n adaibeku
Am reconciling dem though grin
Where av u being ?
Been busy dis dayz all I do is check d everyday news and sod off..no time to check tym cheesy n hw is everything??
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

Ms khiaa I don't understand you, you are quick to insult we young Nigerians but from the comments you are making on this thread you don't sound different from us rather you sound like a typical loosed Nigerian woman trying to boost her self-esteem on social media, you can do better than this it's not worth it
You are no brainer ...she is original american (Ebony black)
I watch american movies in mnet and universal studios
I have watched :
Medea halloween nite
Acrimony
Obsessed
Dyfusional friends
Shame on it all
Eva love movies etc all dis movies shows we nigeria babes are quite
black american girls can insult you eeh ,castigate you ,and shame you i just pity adaibeku sometimes
white american girls they arent mouthy like d black girls but can beat an average nigerian dude like you bigdick deepfeel .. hitting you in your dick is a game over for you ,

.i love hitting dat part so much it gives me vitamin X grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2019
DecadentChief:

Hi Khiaa, stop feeding the trolls. Bunch of ignorant folks on here. What the OP is doing is called projection.

Whereby you project yourself and flaws unto another person. Ladys forever my a.ss.

The bit.ch that sent you nudes should be banned for years not months. What kind of depraved ish is that.

Cheers
no one mentioned her name here you monkey ! Op didnt mention her name you asslicker
U arent even man enough .. u must be d mod depressing my sister nonsense
Am a witness no one sent her a nude ,she made dat up you akonoogheri mmadu tufiakwaaaaaa ! shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 4:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

I have watched :
Medea halloween nite
Acrimony
Obsessed
Dyfusional friends
Shame on it all
black american girls can insult you eeh ,castigate you ,and shame you i just pity adaibeku sometimes
white american girls they arent mouthy like d black girls but can beat an average nigerian dude like you bigdick deepfeel .. hitting you in your dick is a game over for you ,

The well educated African Americans don't behave like that o only those ones from the ghetto still suffering from mental slavery their heart's still burns with anger towards the whites the negro mentally is still in them,
I belong this group of Facebook owned by an African American only blacks are allowed in that group I noticed that most of this bitter African American are uneducated they are just like the typical area mobs we see on streets of Lagos, quick to insult if they can't argue intellectually.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 5:26pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=Amatarasha post=79969703]no one mentioned her name here you monkey ! Op didnt mention her name you asslicker
U arent even man enough .. u must be d mod depressing my sister nonsense
Am a witness no one sent her a nude ,she made dat up you akonoogheri mmadu tufiakwaaaaaa ! shocked shocked[/quote

You aren't a witness to anything, a liar, yes but not a witness.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 5:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

I have watched :
Medea halloween nite
Acrimony
Obsessed
Dyfusional friends
Shame on it all

I said you are a re.tard and you keep proving me right, imagine being so dumb as to judge people by some movies you watched. LMAO grin PRICELESS.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 5:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
Dec ;DadentChief:

Cheers

Hello. smiley
Yeah, I can see what they are doing, even a blind person can see. They aren't very bright. Yeah I have been feeding the trolls but it's just entertainment for me. grin They have no logic at all.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 5:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
[quote author=khiaa post=79972995][/quote]yes i am a witness ..no one sent you a nude picture ,u just lie against an innocent woman

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

After 3 Years Of Marriage, This Is What I Found In My Wife’s Phone: Nigerian Man / A Letter To My FUTURE WIFE....... / When Your Partner Doesnt Compromise For Love's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.