Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,316 members, 7,826,260 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) (14460 Views)

All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 9:25am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

I want you to follow me and then check your likes and shares. I want you to see something.
Ok then, but what exactly do you want me to see?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Rekhina(f): 10:28am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

You are also a liar
Hw dare you call me that !
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Rekhina(f): 10:38am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

I will address the bolded.

1. If the mods are banning her it's because she continues to break NL rules and she doesn't deserve special treatment because of her job.

2. I'm American so I am not into your country's tribalism although I find it appalling.

3. She brought me into this crap with insults on my mentions, mind you I had never conversed with her or known of her. Using me as a defense is exactly what she thought she could do by bringing in her little gang to help her, which was a big mistake on her part.

4. I wasn't her enemy because I didn't know of her but I tell you this much, she has definitely made an enemy out of me.

5. I never reported her, not once even though she has given me lots of reason to do it.

6. I don't know anything about the mods, use your critical thinking here. I'm American, I have never been to Nigeria, I don't know the mods and they don't know me. Why would they choose an American to partner with? If I'm with the mods why would they ban me?

7. She is very weak. She is a narcissist, she can't take accountability for her own actions, she is paranoid, she claims to know me from years back, she makes up lies and bogus, petty, topics and when I got tired of her and retaliated, she now wants to play the innocent victim. That is not the making of a fighter of justice. You guys can do better, good character means a lot.

8. You are falling for her victimhood with that "I didn't do nothing crap." Just look over the topics she created then come back and tell me "she didn't do nothing." Why don't she create topics that are important to her "cause", if she is so smart like she claims to be she should be able to do this with it going over the mods heads?

9. Fighting tribalism is a good thing but be accountable for your actions and leave the victimhood behind.

10. Yes, she is a lesbian. She admitted it on this forum, but instead of being true to herself she tried to bring me down to the low level that she feels about herself. She did everything she could to get my attention.

She created lies that I was a prostitute in Italy, I'm a lesbian who asked her out, I'm an old white woman. created a topic stating that I asked her to find me a husband, and recruited her goons to help her spread the lies. So what did she gain from all of this, nothing but an enemy? I feel nothing but contempt for her.
This is her 4th account others deactivated ....if i tell you sometin believe me ,you are wise ,she gat d brainstorm ...she knows all land in the north niger rep chad middlebelt and south south ...she is the only one creating topics about those areas ...and her topics exposes the evil going on overthere ,
And thats y mods ban her serially ,her hatred for mods is much and she views you as mods accomplice who always report ...i suffer d thing until i deactivated since 2014
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 10:43am On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

I will address the bolded.

1. If the mods are banning her it's because she continues to break NL rules and she doesn't deserve special treatment because of her job.

2. I'm American so I am not into your country's tribalism although I find it appalling.

3. She brought me into this crap with insults on my mentions, mind you I had never conversed with her or known of her. Using me as a defense is exactly what she thought she could do by bringing in her little gang to help her, which was a big mistake on her part.

4. I wasn't her enemy because I didn't know of her but I tell you this much, she has definitely made an enemy out of me.

5. I never reported her, not once even though she has given me lots of reason to do it.

6. I don't know anything about the mods, use your critical thinking here. I'm American, I have never been to Nigeria, I don't know the mods and they don't know me. Why would they choose an American to partner with? If I'm with the mods why would they ban me?

7. She is very weak. She is a narcissist, she can't take accountability for her own actions, she is paranoid, she claims to know me from years back, she makes up lies and bogus, petty, topics and when I got tired of her and retaliated, she now wants to play the innocent victim. That is not the making of a fighter of justice. You guys can do better, good character means a lot.

8. You are falling for her victimhood with that "I didn't do nothing crap." Just look over the topics she created then come back and tell me "she didn't do nothing." Why don't she create topics that are important to her "cause", if she is so smart like she claims to be she should be able to do this with it going over the mods heads?

9. Fighting tribalism is a good thing but be accountable for your actions and leave the victimhood behind.

10. Yes, she is a lesbian. She admitted it on this forum, but instead of being true to herself she tried to bring me down to the low level that she feels about herself. She did everything she could to get my attention.

She created lies that I was a prostitute in Italy, I'm a lesbian who asked her out, I'm an old white woman. created a topic stating that I asked her to find me a husband, and recruited her goons to help her spread the lies. So what did she gain from all of this, nothing but an enemy? I feel nothing but contempt for her.
Hmmm let it go pls, I believe all these started as a joke
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2019
Rekhina:

This is her 4th account others deactivated ....if i tell you sometin believe me ,you are wise ,she gat d brainstorm ...she knows all land in the north niger rep chad middlebelt and south south ...she is the only one creating topics about those areas ...and her topics exposes the evil going on overthere ,
And thats y mods ban her serially ,her hatred for mods is much and she views you as mods accomplice who always report ...i suffer d thing until i deactivated since 2014

I will never deactivate, she found the right one this time. I will slice her azz to pieces. She broke the golden rule.

Don't fk with me and I won't fk with you.
I am American I'm not in this tribalistic bullshyt.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by blinking001(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2019
Khiaa you're obviously a different specie, I must confess I admire your writing skills, you're damn good.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 11:18am On Jul 07, 2019
blinking001:
Khiaa you're obviously a different specie, I must confess I admire your writing skills, you're damn good.

You know, I didn't want to go there with them but they took it there. They are like bad, hard headed children and sometimes you have to beat that azz. grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 11:45am On Jul 07, 2019
Rekhina:
On her side deepfeel ... Mods and Fulani agenda Bmc on Buhari's payroll are fighting her using khiaa as their distraction. Khiaa is also against ladies forever seeing that husbandsnatcha is banned for years for doing nothing!

This is what you lied about.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

Hmmm let it go pls, I believe all these started as a joke

No, it was never a joke.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

You know, I didn't want to go there with them but they took it there. They are like bad, hard headed children and sometimes you have to beat that azz. grin
See i cant just keep quiet while you talk bad and boast ... As if we dnt have mouth ,hand or eyes !

BURN IN HELL LESBIAN WITH YOUR STUPID ADMIRES
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 1:40pm On Jul 07, 2019
blinking001:
Continue praising her, if you are lucky enough you might cut the apple undecided

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 1:42pm On Jul 07, 2019
Amatarasha:
See i cant just keep quiet while you talk bad and boast ... As if we dnt have mouth ,hand or eyes !

BURN IN HELL LESBIAN WITH YOUR STUPID ADMIRES

It's your friend who's the Dyke, you want proof, follow me and read my likes and shares then unfollow. If you can't do that then STFU.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by ahahnow: 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
What is shenena
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by blinking001(m): 2:19pm On Jul 07, 2019
Deepfeel:

Continue praising her, if you are lucky enough you might cut the apple undecided

Was only stating the obvious na grin grin

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 2:28pm On Jul 07, 2019
blinking001:

Was only stating the obvious na grin grin
I know you got your eyes for the apple grin bad guy
Ms khiaa u got yourself a potential crush here grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 5:58pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

It's your friend who's the Dyke, you want proof, follow me and read my likes and shares then unfollow. If you can't do that then STFU.

Like they say, in the land of the blind a one eyed man is king. When you're done talking high school dropout trash some Nigerian Illiterates will come around and say they like how you talk then you hit the share button. Who the hell are you kidding?

With one mouth you call a person a lesbian one day and then next a dyke!Do you even know what a dyke is? I mean like seriously? If there really a dyke anywhere here shouldn't that be you considering you long history of sexual activity though several continents.

Anchor111 what do you think?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 6:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
blinking001:

I don't think you have been to the US or the Uk before. I don't even think you have met a well educated American before seeing as you are praising a girl whose English is studded with US ghetto verbs.

NL is not a place any well educated American will come.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Anchor111: 6:14pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Like they say, in the land of the blind a one eyed man is king. When you're done talking high school dropout trash some Nigerian Illiterates will come around and say they like how you talk then you hit the share button. Who the hell are you kidding?

With one mouth you call a person a lesbian one day and then next a dyke!Do you even know what a dyke is? I mean like seriously? If there really a dyke anywhere here shouldn't that be you considering you long history of sexual activity though several continents.

Maybe she is referring to the Dykes the Dutch built over here in Europe to keep the sea our of their country
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I don't think you have been to the US or the Uk before. I don't even think you have met a well educated American before seeing as you are praising a girl whose English is studded with US ghetto verbs.

You are only hating. Well educated people come here all the time. grin

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 6:47pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Don't mind the guy o he wants a taste of the blackberries
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:08pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Because of your ignorance I will explain it to you, lesbian and Dyke means the same thing.. You are afraid to learn the truth about your girl so you continue to wear your blinders. Reading my likes where she confesses to being a lessy is too much for you. You would rather be blind so that you can continue your foolishness.

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Because of your ignorance I will explain it to you, lesbian and Dyke means the same thing.. You are afraid to learn the truth about your girl so you continue to wear your blinders. Reading my likes where she confesses to being a lessy is to much for you. You would rather be blind so that you can continue your foolishness.

Due to your ignorance and gross lack of knowledge I will enlighten you. Simply put, a lesbian is a man hater but a Dyke is a woman with a long history of sexual activities, who along the line begins to "tolerate" other women. A lesbian loves women a dyke merely tolerates them. They are not the same thing.
To an illiterate American from the ghettos the two are one and the same. Please stop fooling Nigerians with their inferior education they've had enough of you for one decade.

You don't get my stand in that empty nut of a skull, do you? I don't give a rat's ass about her or anyone's sexual orientation unlike you that seems to live for it and think about nothing else.

My problem is you. I'm sick of your pride. Sick of seeing your moniker. Sick of screaming American all the time while you are no better than a street uchim in your developed land, one who lives in a small room in a rundown part of town. I'm sick of your insults on men and my country then praise yours where your forebear was but a slave and still is one.

In America you are nothing. Just another face and so you come here to get attention. You now have that.

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 8:55pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

You are only hating. Well educated people come here all the time. grin

And they are the ones you are searching for? Do you even know some of the people you are talking to are kids?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 9:02pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Due to your ignorance and gross lack of knowledge I will enlighten you. Simply put, a lesbian is a man hater but a Dyke is a woman with a long history of sexual activities, who along the line begins to "tolerate" other women. A lesbian loves women a dyke merely tolerates them. They are not the same thing.
To an illiterate American from the ghettos the two are one and the same. Please stop fooling Nigerians with their inferior education they've had enough of you for one decade.

You don't get my stand in that empty nut of a skull, do you? I don't give a rat's ass about her or anyone's sexual orientation unlike you that seems to live for it and think about nothing else.

My problem is you. I'm sick of your pride. Sick of seeing your moniker. Sick of screaming American all the time while you are no better than a street uchim in your developed land, one who lives in a small room in a rundown part of town. I'm sick of your insults on men and my country then praise yours where your forebear was but a slave and still is one.

In America you are nothing. Just another face and so you come here to get attention. You now have that.

Dang Bytch Boy, I thought you were more aware than this. Dyke is slang for lesbian. I didn't read the rest of your rant but it seems that I struck a nerve. Calm Down. Remember this...

Come Hard Or Go Home!
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

And they are the ones you are searching for? Do you even know some of the people you are talking to are kids?
And you are one of them.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:
And you are one of them.

Considering you age, which is in the 40s, I can't argue. But why you are still single baffles me. Could it be no man wants khiaa brand of trouble or you are several times divorced already?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 9:20pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Dang Bytch Boy, I thought you were more aware than this. Dyke is slang for lesbian. I didn't read the rest of your rant but it seems that I struck a nerve. Calm Down. Remember this...

Come Hard Or Go Home!

American street slangs, the same one you speak so well here? grin Can't argue with an half baked American can I? They are not the same, though.

Anchor111 help us with a definition. Say it in English and German for her abegi.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 9:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

American street slangs, the same one you speak so well here? grin Can't argue with an half baked American can I? They are not the same, though.

Anchor111 help us with a definition. Say it in English and German for her abegi.

Google is your friend.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 9:30pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Considering you age, which is in the 40s, I can't argue. But why you are still single baffles me. Could it be no man wants khiaa brand of trouble or you are several times divorced already?

So, can you show me where you got my marriage status and age from? You are true to the endearing nick name that I gave you 'Bytch Boy" because only bytches love to make up lies and spread it around. Yes, that name suits you well. grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 9:33pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Google is your friend.

Abi, the guy speaks traditional German with accent. It's on his keyboard. No website does that for you.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

So, can you show me where you got my marriage status and age from? You are true to the endearing nick name that I gave you 'Bytch Boy" because only bytches love to make up lies and spread it around. Yes, that name suits you well. grin

Lesbo madam, you can redeem yourself for Nairaland all you want i will watch. Yeah, the name suits you well.

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Jokkarm2: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2019
Naira land please help me , this is the most confused time in my life. I am planning to settle down any time but not immediate but am thinking about it seriously.
I dated a girl for 5 years because I met her just when I graduated . my intention was to settle down with her, but because of too mush argument all the time she said it won't work and also that she saw it as revelation that it won't work. And me I don't believe in all those things. So I moved on met a girl that is working in same company with me but in another state. Is a distance relationship though , I love her , she s humble, intelligent and okay for me. I have in mind to replace her to that other one since she said it can't work for us. Recently I met a young lady who serve in a bar , she s okay but not too educated like the one in my company but because of her level of education and the way she is I am seriously loving her the way she is. I am just confused. I am not a womanizer I can beat my chest for that . but right now, the two girls are in my mind to choose one . the other one that saw revelation is also coming in gradually through chat, liking everything I do.
Right now, I am avoiding meeting girls because I don't want to get more confused.
How do manage these issues? 08136049414. Wasap me for advise privately please no insult.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Left With An Erection While Standing Behind A Bikini Clad Woman / Why Do Women Want Guys 'over 6 Foot' When Listing Desired Qualities? / Can You Marry A One Minute Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.