Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,875 members, 7,817,576 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:45 PM

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) (14410 Views)

All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Nobody: 11:30pm On Feb 04, 2020
proclinician:

Coming from someone who's so dead. You know what, im having a long while on the night shift so i gotta go. Say hi to ladybcruelgkilab or some bullshit combination.

Ok bye.

This is ridiculous
aba! U don born pikin?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by proclinician: 11:32pm On Feb 04, 2020
MrMike96:
aba! U don born pikin?

Haha its theory.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by obiekunie2: 12:54am On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
U are late in the scheme of things , besides the fire has been quenched by mod Dominique ,

U are late when policemen nearly infitrated nairaland to get Ada grin lolz and her and ipob Facebook wiped till date since 2018 as she claimed ,

So how much will u pay me to explain what u don't know sillydamnboy grin

hey!

dont be cursing people anyhow!

shame on u ... spits denreledave aka timekeeper I don't hate u but pity u with passion , if you decide not to fear me pray I don't get my mixtures right!

As for funmi the snake no problems as I see her as a man with dick

https://www.nairaland.com/5669594/armed-robber-bike-just-attacked

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Rekhina(f): 3:12am On Feb 05, 2020
obiekunie2:

hey!

dont be cursing people anyhow!

https://www.nairaland.com/5669594/armed-robber-bike-just-attacked
I didn't curse anyone
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by obiekunie2: 9:06am On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
I didn't curse anyone

shame on u ... spits denreledave aka timekeeper I don't hate u but pity u with passion , if you decide not to fear me pray I don't get my mixtures right!

As for funmi the snake no problems as I see her as a man with dick

https://www.nairaland.com/5669570/diaries-people-hate-wish-evil

rekhina the beautiful witch!

now i guess you got your mixtures right on this one. i hope you also get your mixtures right on the other devilish people you mentioned - especially that transgendered ngene. cheesy

bsides - i noticed that other witch at your back on your profile pic is floating in the air! are you even aware she is there? cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Rekhina(f): 10:28am On Feb 05, 2020
obiekunie2:

https://www.nairaland.com/5669570/diaries-people-hate-wish-evil

rekhina the beautiful witch!

now i guess you got your mixtures right on this one. i hope you also get your mixtures right on the other devilish people you mentioned - especially that transgendered ngene. cheesy

bsides - i noticed that other witch at your back on your profile pic is floating in the air! are you even aware she is there? cheesy cheesy
Oh my diary

No theirs is a case of " dnt meddle with karma" i saw them gnashing their teeth on bthis Earth,but denrel.dave is a day lesson ,maybe sleeping in the lavatory from 6am-12midnight ,no hard feeling

Am the witch at d back
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by obiekunie2: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2020
Rekhina:
Oh my diary

No theirs is a case of " dnt meddle with karma" i saw them gnashing their teeth on bthis Earth,but denrel.dave is a day lesson ,maybe sleeping in the lavatory from 6am-12midnight ,no hard feeling

Am the witch at d back

chai!!

this girl mouth no be hereoo!!

make una see one of the people that made nairaland so scary for those with chicken heart!!

Abeg no vex help me curse that transgendered vampire called n. . .g. .e..ne..u.kwu..mkpi!

But ba! if you are the witch at the back ba! f...kng you will be like visiting paradise! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khia: 3:21pm On Feb 08, 2020
khiaa:

Anyone with any intelligence would know that you changed it.....oops you don't have any intelligence, like when you typed sentense instead of sentence. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal / Toasting With Big Grammar / When Your Partner Doesnt Compromise For Love's Sake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.