Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,115 members, 7,818,326 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) (14415 Views)

All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 7:27pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Oh, you are a tribalist, I get it. I don't care about your tribalistic attitude, that behavior is no different than white racist. With idiots like you and your friends the mods don't need snitches because you put your Idiocracy right here on these threads for everyone to see while constantly breaking rules.
I just dont like you always have backup on wat ever evil on you .. I like how white do you blacks racism ...Yes i like it because you blacks are wild ,

When i preach love your neighbour an idiot will call me a stupid person ,A white dosent do all that "Crowd mentality sh1t"
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 7:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

What are you talking about?
The likes of angelina jolie , kate beckinsale etc what they act isnt fairytales you jerk tongue
Now u know
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 7:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Ok, I understand that you are ignorant, but anyone with half a brain knows that Hollywood is the land of fairytales. I guess you believe that the Black Panther movie was true as well.
I hate blacks if you dont know ,i hate black people wt passion ...black panther is the most useless ,stupid ,delusional ,myopic and derainged movie ever mtchew!
Can a blackman build a plane talkless of all those fairytale costumed sh1t
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
I just dont like you always have backup on wat ever evil on you .. I like how white do you blacks racism ...Yes i like it because you blacks are wild ,

When i preach love your neighbour an idiot will call me a stupid person ,A white dosent do all that "Crowd mentality sh1t"

I must remember that I am conversing with a person with a very low IQ.

Ok, when you watch movies with an all Caucasoid cast and they are murdering people for no apparent reasons, or raping women and children do you believe that the movie is real?

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

I hate blacks if you dont know ,i hate black people wt passion ...black panther is the most useless ,stupid ,delusional ,myopic and derainged movie ever mtchew!
Can a blackman build a plane talkless of all those fairytale costumed sh1t

LMAO grin You are so freaking easy. Aren't you the one who posted that you watch all of those movies about blacks and they portray the society of what blacks are like in the US? Well, going by your logic the Black Panther movie was a true movie.

By the way you are black, midnight black to be exact

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 7:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
Deepfeel:

I think is better you ladies should accept your differences and let go of all the hurts and bitterness where she's weak u might be strong where she's strong you might be weak, no one has it all, let's be each other's strength cause we all have weaknesses pls pls
My sweet servy chilax dont worry , ok

As much as am a retired bully ,Dont you have eyes to see she wants to bully me to a corner!
She might be US citizen(black) in physical and Amanatsha is Us citizen(white) in spirit ...i was mistakenly born in nigeria O Yeah smiley
She is stronger than adaibeku but not me !

Khiaa know it that am more than a Whitegirl ,You are dealing wt a white blond stubborn bitch .

And dont think am bluffing ,Is mysterious beyond ur comprehension ....i hate blacks with passion
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:45pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

The likes of angelina jolie , kate beckinsale etc what they act isnt fairytales you jerk tongue
Now u know

Yes you are are a re.tard
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 7:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin You are so freaking easy. Aren't you the one who posted that you watch all of those movies about blacks and they portray the society of what blacks are like in the US? Well, going by your logic the Black Panther movie was a true movie.

By the way you are black, midnight black to be exact
Did i tell you i ve watch black panther

Quote me right ... American movies do change my life but definitely not those useless black american idiot movies!
U are so myopic to understand because ur brain is dull , nonsense
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
My sweet servy chilax dont worry , ok

As much as am a retired bully ,Dont you have eyes to see she wants to bully me to a corner!
She might be US citizen(black) in physical and Amanatsha is Us citizen(white) in spirit ...i was mistakenly born in nigeria O Yeah smiley
She is stronger than adaibeku but not me !

Khiaa know it that am more than a Whitegirl ,You are dealing wt a white blond stubborn bitch .

And dont think am bluffing ,Is mysterious beyond ur comprehension ....i hate blacks with passion

So you chose to compare yourself with the weakest female on the planet, thanks for the heads up.
Lord, can you get any dumber?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 7:51pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Yes you are are a re.tard....me khiaa is so dull "Are Are a retard Omg grin
You see y i called you a renowned illiterate " Using double are in qualifying a noun!
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 7:54pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

So you chose to compare yourself with the weakest female on the planet, thanks for the heads up.
And who is the weakest female on planet if i may ask ?

Jesus died 4 dis thing ..oh gush ! sad wink
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
You see y i called you a renowned illiterate " Using double are in qualifying a noun!

Anyone with any intelligence would know that was a typo.....oops you don't have any intelligence, like when you typed sentense instead of sentence. grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by DecadentChief: 7:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Ever heard about the Child doll test?...That clown would fail an Adult doll test.

I emplore you to stop engaging, ignorance is bliss for some.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

And who is the weakest female on planet if i may ask ?

Jesus died 4 dis thing ..oh gush ! sad wink

The white female whom you worship and would slice your own black as midnight throat to trade places with.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 8:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
DecadentChief:

Ever heard about the Child doll test?...That clown would fail an Adult doll test.

I emplore you to stop engaging, ignorance is bliss for some.

Yeah I know of the test. She would cut her own Mama's throat to be a white female. It's fun engaging her because of her re.tardation and ignorance. grin The Re.tard Gang is one of a kind.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 8:06pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

I must remember that I am conversing with a person with a very low IQ.

Ok, when you watch movies with an all Caucasoid cast and they are murdering people for no apparent reasons, or raping women and children do you believe that the movie is real?
Question me madam questionnaire n i will answer you !

American movies like spartacus ,reflects what happen in nigeria ... Hw fighting injustice is the worst sin of a just person ! Americans who act it has like zero criminality but all those they act is always reflecting in africa ,
Killing ,rapings happens in nigeria even d idiots reading my comments now waiting to castigate me arent exception .. .. they kill and rape minors then enter nairaland to tell me to shut up ,
All these cursed ladies here snatches their bestfriends husbands and be forming celibate here ...While castigating amatarasha !
Fight against hypocrisy is what those fairytales movie teaches!
See khiaa dnt dnt and dnt trigger me now ,i warn you ....
cry cry
If you think u can infect me with ur black wickedness u aint strong enough ,
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 8:12pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

The white female whom you worship and would slice your own black as midnight throat to trade places with.
I dont worship them all i say is that i dont see myself as black, No matter how i try

I dont even move whenever they say a whiteman beats a blackman ...blackpple are not to be created at all

Am dark in complexion ,but inside me is a bloody white organs & tissues ....it sounds weird but thats d truth!
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Adaibeku(f): 8:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

American movies like spartacus ,reflects what happen in nigeria ... Hw fighting injustice is the worst sin of a just person ! Americans who act it has like zero criminality but all those they act is always reflecting in africa ,
Killing ,rapings happens in nigeria even d idiots reading my comments now waiting to castigate me arent exception .. .. they kill and rape minors then enter nairaland to tell me to shut up ,
All these cursed ladies here snatches their bestfriends husbands and be forming celibate here ...While castigating amatarasha !
cry cry

She is pressing ur button ,if you dont leave her she will hurt you ! She might be a white old woman!
___________n where do you get dis energy frm

2 Likes

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 8:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

She is pressing ur button ,if you dont leave her she will hurt you ! She might be a white old woman!
She has hurt me already cry cry cry cry
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Adaibeku(f): 8:21pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
She has hurt me already cry cry cry cry

Just avoid her with ur e...........l ass angry

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

cry cry

Please, please, please stop your stu.pidity. Are you saying the American movies that you watch portraying black people as evil are true but the movies portraying whites as evil are only acting because whites have zero criminals, but are actually portraying what is happening in the black world?

Ok, you did it.
When I asked the question 'Can you get any dumber?" The answer is YES.

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Adaibeku(f): 8:23pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

You are no brainer ...she is original american (Ebony black)
I watch american movies in mnet and universal studios
I have watched :
Medea halloween nite
Acrimony
Obsessed
Dyfusional friends
Shame on it all
Eva love movies etc all dis movies shows we nigeria babes are quite
black american girls can insult you eeh ,castigate you ,and shame you i just pity adaibeku sometimes
white american girls they arent mouthy like d black girls but can beat an average nigerian dude like you bigdick deepfeel .. hitting you in your dick is a game over for you ,

.i love hitting dat part so much it gives me vitamin X grin
Dont ever pity me speak yourself ok.. ......
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 8:33pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adaibeku:

A white old woman? But aren't you the one posting all over this forum that you know me, we used to be friends, I am a ebony black, short, ugly, no butt, no breast, lesbian prostitute who lives in Italy, and begged you to date me while asking you to find me a husband?

Everybody she didn't mean to do it but she just confessed that she has been lying about me. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Martin0(m): 8:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Please, please, please stop your stu.pidity. Are you saying the American movies that you watch portraying black people as evil is true but the movies portraying whites as evil is only acting because whites have zero criminals, but are actually portraying what is happening in the black world?

Ok, you did it.
When I asked the question 'Can you get any dumber?" The answer is YES.

ehehgrin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 8:46pm On Jul 05, 2019
Martin0:

ehehgrin

grin grin grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Eze2000(m): 8:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
Looks like I cam late but better now than never.

@Amatrasha
@Khiaa
@Bigcowhorn

Please, please, I want you people to stop and look at me so we can make peace. Wait for my next post .....
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 8:49pm On Jul 05, 2019
Eze2000:
Looks like I cam late but better now than never.

@Amatrasha
@Khiaa
@Bigcowhorn

Please, please, I want you people to stop and look at me so we can make peace. Wait for my next post .....

You are their boss/master not mine, but you are cool though.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Eze2000(m): 8:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adaibeku:
Dont ever pity me speak yourself ok.. ......

Adabiafa calm down let us get this thing under control
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Eze2000(m): 8:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

You are their boss not mine, but you are cool though.

Give me a chance and I will fix this. Just don't reply to insults anymore... please
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
* WARNING
Bigcowhorn oma307 tosinosam lucifer1419 fear dis monikker deepfeel ,he is a cro..oky toad , He can rape a man for reasons best known to me & him alone ! Do not believe me at ur perils !

Back to the matter ...deepfeel i know your type ,
so you are a H0rny crook and you lied to me you are so saintly and good ? Answer me ur madam sad....(.omg shocked Deviating from d matter)

Finally back to d matter ,u want to use love making to bring aggrieved tribes together fvcking kings and queens for actualisation of biafra , Cant you be serious for once eh. nna Yukes cry

Now i know u have a huge dick !

seriously, it seems you are falling for this guy. well it is not a crime since what most love about a guy is his huge dick
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Eze2000(m): 8:55pm On Jul 05, 2019
Adabiafa, Adaibeku, the peace of my eyes, please state what is annoying you here.

Amatarasha please do the same.

Khiaa I think I get your drift. However, if there is something you want me to know in particular please say so.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Eze2000(m): 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
Oma307:

seriously, it seems you are falling for this guy. well it is not a crime since what most love about a guy is his huge dick

Chill with the comments bro. I wanna hear from our ladies and get some peace in the works

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

My Ordeal Wth -sinaj The Port Harcourt Fine Gal / When Your Partner Doesnt Compromise For Love's Sake / Can You Marry A One Minute Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.