Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,419 members, 7,819,513 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:24 PM

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) (14429 Views)

All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 9:39pm On Jul 07, 2019
Anchor111:

Maybe she is referring to the Dykes the Dutch built over here in Europe to keep the sea our of their country

You are talking about Dikes I'm talking about Dykes. undecided
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 9:44pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Lesbo madam, you can redeem yourself for Nairaland all you want i will watch. Yeah, the name suits you well.
But those post aren't proof of me being a Dyke they prove the opposite. Bytch Boy You are struggling to expose something that can't be exposed. undecided You Lose.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 10:09pm On Jul 07, 2019
50 yr old bitch wont let us breathe
.dyke n dike those ar her naughty words angry
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 10:52pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

But those post aren't proof of me being a Dyke they prove the opposite. Bytch Boy You are struggling to expose something that can't be exposed. undecided You Lose.

You have a short memory about who is struggling to make believe bitch madam. I'm i the one begging all over the place for people to follow me and see my likes and shares? Or am I imagining someone sending me photos?

You are a complex lesbian who is useless to man and beast

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 11:18pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You have a short memory about who is struggling to make believe bitch madam. I'm i the one begging all over the place for people to follow me and see my likes and shares? Or am I imagining someone sending me photos?

You are a complex lesbian who is useless to man and beast

You aren't stating the whole post and you know it. I told you and your friend that I had proof of your girl confessing to being a lessy as she called it. I told you to look at it on my likes and shares or STFU. You and her decided to remain in your ignorance and that's your choice but keep me out of your lies.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 11:23pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

You aren't stating the whole post and you know it. I told you and your friend that I had proof of your girl confessing to being a lessy as she called it. I told you to look at it on my likes and shares or STFU. You and her decided to remain in your ignorance and that's your choice but keep me out of your lies.

Why don't you edit my post to say exactly what you want like you have been doing or are people not believing you?

I repeat, I'm not the one begging people to follow me and see my like and shares.

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 11:31pm On Jul 07, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Why don't you edit my post to say exactly what you want like you have been doing or are people not believing you?

I repeat, I'm not the one begging people to follow me and see my like and shares.

Look at you. I didn't start editing your posts until you edited mine. As far as that lessy post, you can look at it and tell it's hers and it hasn't been touched because the grammar is consistently bad.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 11:54pm On Jul 07, 2019
khiaa:

Look at you. I didn't start editing your posts until you edited mine. As far as that lessy post, you can look at it and tell it's hers and it hasn't been touched because the grammar is consistently bad.

Stop looking at me, old lady, I don't like you at all and never will. As for your post, just hold on tight to that bit of proof until someone listens to your plea.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Eze2000(m): 10:15am On Jul 09, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Stop looking at me, old lady, I don't like you at all and never will. As for your post, just hold on tight to that bit of proof until someone listens to your plea.

This is very harsh. You need to calm down and put a lid on this.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2019
Eze2000:

This is very harsh. You need to calm down and put a lid on this.

Sorry boss, but I'm out for some Khiaa ass!
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Ryan03(f): 1:31pm On Jul 09, 2019
iLegendd:
I have noticed you. You sound like a man, so I'll show you how your fellow man bought 6 of our books and now he is telling us how the books are worth 10x what he paid for.

Your fellow men are developing themselves, but you're busy using an (f) on your moniker as you troll people. Be smart and don't waste your youthful days online without profit. I don't have much to say, so have a nice day.
Lwkmd, i love your response
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 7:49pm On Jul 09, 2019
Ryan03:
Lwkmd, i love your response

You don't know what to love or hate is the problem.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Olorunnim: 10:15pm On Jul 09, 2019
If we could just put aside the differences we have as humans and not bother ourselves with them We'll lead a peaceful life The things like religion ethnicity Sexuality Tribalism and the likes.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 11:43am On Jul 14, 2019
Kazeemakeem:

The way u blab men is too bad, don't let the place ure destroy ur life (American or Dubai) money is pushing u to insult people, money is not all I see u lack manner, u should learn how to talk to men if u want to get a better husband,

Ure a female don't let America system of life spoil ur life

I only disrespect those who disrespect me. If he can talk to me like trash he will get it back. undecided
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 1:46pm On Jul 14, 2019
khiaa:

I only disrespect those who disrespect me. If he can talk to me like trash he will get it back. undecided

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 7:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
DecadentChief:

Hi Khiaa, stop feeding the trolls. Bunch of ignorant folks on here. What the OP is doing is called projection.

Whereby you project yourself and flaws unto another person. Ladys forever my a.ss.

The bit.ch that sent you nudes should be banned for years not months. What kind of depraved ish is that.

Cheers

@Khiaa

Nice trick. Trying to redeem your soiled image by liking and sharing this old post above to your dumb followers or whatever. Trust me, if they really liked what you are up at they would be doing the liking and sharing not you. God alone knows how much time it took you to dig up the hing sef. You ever replied another from a week back. You are a piece of work.

If you are worried about proof that you hit those buttons please tell me now so i can take screenshots and post them here. cheesy

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 2:26pm On Jul 15, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

@Khiaa

Nice trick. Trying to redeem your soiled image by liking and sharing this old post above to your dumb followers or whatever. Trust me, if they really liked what you are up at they would be doing the liking and sharing not you. God alone knows how much time it took you to dig up the hing sef. You ever replied another from a week back. You are a piece of work.

If you are worried about proof that you hit those buttons please tell me now so i can take screenshots and post them here. cheesy
Take the screenshots Bytch Boy.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 2:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
50 yr old bitch wont let us breathe
.dyke n dike those ar her naughty words angry
And you said you want to make peace undecided my heart goes to khiaa cry is not easy being a loner behind enemy borderline
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 3:05pm On Jul 15, 2019
Deepfeel:

And you said you want to make peace undecided my heart goes to khiaa cry is not easy being a loner behind enemy borderline
And u brought forth the topic just to cos badblood ...wicked boy
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 3:08pm On Jul 15, 2019
Amatarasha:
And u brought forth the topic just to cos badblood ...wicked boy
Haba just trying to clean that badblood between you two

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 5:57pm On Jul 15, 2019
khiaa:

Take the screenshots Bytch Boy.

I see you've been smoking weed again. It's not doing your leeks and brain any good.

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bunchersstab(m): 8:48pm On Feb 04, 2020
Bigcowhorn:

grin grin grin @Bunchersstab between me, you and that device you are using this your woman is in love with trouble and I will oblige her. You can marry her after that.

Have Respect for my wifey please �. Khiaa / Khia is best thing to happen to any Man.

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by proclinician: 10:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rekhina:

Adaibeku case is a tricky one ,U nid a strong unique brain to understand it ...she is one of d females(the other lady is doing her own in a coldway due to lower exposure )who are being paid N50k by biafran phila maybe Engr Au...r E..E to bond biafran tribes ,minority tribes and towns together with her great exposure. . .her work is y Apga is winning in jos ,benue n taraba

She is being paid to heal wounds of the injured igbos
She is being paid to show us what we dont know about minority tribes in middlebelt
She is being paid to infitrate fulanis and Alausa media.... and mods knows she is a prolific striker here and they are frustrating her efforts ...she might be playing wt d frustration eventhough it hurts her ,
Or maybe she is using khiaa as defense of her battles with fulani infitrated mods on buhari's payroll
, smiley wink wink wink wink
Her ally maybe chi..pink or agnes.ikpunnu is on a year ban .,,, Is painful though
They are back wt male monikkers in another dimension to do their jobs

Mr bigcow ,U think Mods who hated her so much for uniting Jukun,mumuye,tiv,plateau tribes together with igbos ,will ever leave her , These tribes are so happy wt her knowing dat igbos has forgiven the 1967 progrom which is a mountain success

.. ...i have read her khiaa complaints but she isnt her enemy (maybe a little hate frm her)
Fulanis are skeptical on her identity when she joined ladies forever to divert attention wt her adamm.a monikker , But dnt panic on her behalf she knows d game eventhough her supervisors are complaining while owing her one month stipends on her lacklustre attitude ... She is also on facebook creating awareness across nigeria
So her khiaa fight might be because she is always reporting her to mods who hated her , ..
So khiaa does modes you see are against women cos they arent what u think they are !
Their is a strong agenda not ruga ,but something bigger than ruga on our way and Adaibeku is a strong force on their way ,i no u arent in nigeria but nigeria is your home ,do u want ur african heritage to be decimated ?
Adaibeku who is on ban now for doing nothing ,has brought truth out ,truth that has bonded strong enemies apart frm yorubas ..
Her crime is that truth that is bonding igbos ,ss and middlebelt against fulanis ...
She has opened people"s eyes wt her great knowledge and has done one of d greatest job of ipob .. one no one has done b4 .
Am in dubai u think i love there ,eating fake rubber foods in a high rate .. i want my country better for my children .

. She is a lesbian like you said ,but thats hw she was created ... ada sorry we are bigger than this smiley

General queen" rekhina al fareeda" okoye

This is ridiculous.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Rekhina(f): 10:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
proclinician:

This is ridiculous.
Are u investigating on me dude?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by proclinician: 10:49pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rekhina:
Are u investigating on me dude?

Lol in the grand scheme of things u no reach anywhere. I am a little surprised at the unprecedented level of conspiracy I'm witnessing here. You talk about the pogrom, uniting the middle belt with igbos like wtf. On the fvcking internet forum? ? And i guess this khiaa is not a nigerian so why is there a lot of bullshits and greviances involving her and what is she doing in nairaland. This whole thing beats my imagination.

This is ridiculous.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Rekhina(f): 10:55pm On Feb 04, 2020
proclinician:

Lol in the grand scheme of things u no reach anywhere. I am a little surprised at the unprecedented level of conspiracy I'm witnessing here. You talk about the pogrom, uniting the middle belt with igbos like wtf. On the fvcking internet forum? ? And i guess this khiaa is not a nigerian so why is there a lot of bullshits and greviances involving her and what is she doing in nairaland. This whole thing beats my imagination.

This is ridiculous.
U are late in the scheme of things , besides the fire has been quenched by mod Dominique ,

U are late when policemen nearly infitrated nairaland to get Ada grin lolz and her and ipob Facebook wiped till date since 2018 as she claimed ,

So how much will u pay me to explain what u don't know sillydamnboy grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by proclinician: 11:06pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rekhina:
U are late in the scheme of things , besides the fire has been quenched by mod Dominique ,

U are late when policemen nearly infitrated nairaland to get Ada grin lolz and her and ipob Facebook wiped till date since 2018 as she claimed ,

So how much will u pay me to explain what u don't know sillydamnboy grin

Name ur price babe. Na curious i curious. How this whole thing is playing out like a huge serious joke is unbelievable.

This is ridiculous like my daughter will always say.

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Rekhina(f): 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2020
proclinician:

Name ur price babe. Na curious i curious. How this whole thing is playing out like a huge serious joke is unbelievable.

This is ridiculous like my daughter will always say.
N5m because it started 2yrs ago in a nude accusation thread as kh.......a says grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by proclinician: 11:19pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rekhina:
N5m because it started 2yrs ago in a nude accusation thread as kh.......a says grin

5m is steep

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Rekhina(f): 11:22pm On Feb 04, 2020
proclinician:

5m is steep
steep gbukwegi grin
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 11:26pm On Feb 04, 2020
proclinician:

This is ridiculous.

I'm American, I joined this website years before she and her hound dogs joined. I was on a thread conversing with some members as usual when out of the blue that devil that owns them popped on my mentions starting trouble like it does with everyone else.

It started accusing me of being another person in its past who hated it and got it banned for 7 months(this is its signature move) and started harassing me. I played along at first, you know"tit for tat* with words.

Finally I became bored with it and started ignoring it. In a desperation to get my attention it sent me a picture of it in it's panties and bra and asked me do I think it looks good? I was appalled but my suspension of them were proven that *Ladies Forever* is the name of their lesbian club.

I then told it that I don't swing that way and I love men. After that the bytch became obsessed and starting creating lies that I am her ex friend who is a prostitute in Italy. She brought in her crew of lesbians and some male members to harass me daily.

They finally slacked off because I came ten times harder at them. grin It became fun and entertainment for me.That *She Devil* will pop in every now and then to start her shyt with me but that's what demons live for*trouble*.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by proclinician: 11:27pm On Feb 04, 2020
Rekhina:
steep gbukwegi grin

Coming from someone who's so dead. You know what, im having a long while on the night shift so i gotta go. Say hi to ladybcruelgkilab or some bullshit combination.

Ok bye.

This is ridiculous

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

How Do You Know A Girl Normally Masturbates ? / Woman Describes Her Ideal Husband: A 100 Percent Submissive Man (Video) / Hussaini Coomassie Marries Hussainah Ibrahim (Wedding Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.