Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,150 members, 7,953,550 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 06:49 PM

American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) (14856 Views)

All Of You That Hate Siofra Because She's An Attention Seeker Come In Here (pic) / Some Girls Think We Are Fools / Lady Covers Her Nose, Watches Her Man Poo Inside Toilet In Pre-wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Rekhina(f): 6:38pm On Jul 04, 2019
khiaa:

You are so damn dumb. Being a re.tard is what you are an expert at.
And Who Are you btw

Fighting a freedom fighter's sis is a big offense
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Rekhina(f): 6:47pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

Rekhina grin haba on who's side are you really am not understanding some parts of this long article o
On her side deepfeel ... Mods and Fulani agenda Bmc on Buhari's payroll are fighting her using khiaa as their distraction. Khiaa is also against ladies forever seeing that husbandsnatcha is banned for years for doing nothing!
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 6:50pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rekhina:
On her side deepfeel ... Mods and Fulani agenda Bmc on Buhari's payroll are fighting her using khiaa as their distraction. Khiaa is also against ladies forever seeing that husbandsnatcha is banned for years for doing nothing!
Oh husbandsnatcha is banned for yrs? Eyaah I miss her already well am still new to this forum so really don't know who is who around here
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Rekhina(f): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2019
Deepfeel:

Oh husbandsnatcha is banned for yrs? Eyaah I miss her already well am still new to this forum so really don't know who is who around here
I ve heard d story n have discussed with lalastic my former friend and the ban is now closer ,
A lot is happening which u new members dont know ,
They will insult u n still ban u wen u complain ,mods here have almost 25 alternatives they use on us

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Deepfeel(m): 7:03pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rekhina:

I ve heard d story n have discussed with lalastic my former friend and the ban is now closer ,
A lot is happening which u new members dont know ,
They will insult u n still ban u wen u complain ,mods here have almost 25 alternatives they use on us
Wow shocked is it that serious
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 7:04pm On Jul 04, 2019
Rekhina:

Husbandsnatcher is banned for sending nude pictures of herself, and
so she should be. All this bullshyt that she didn't do anything is clearly that, BULLSHYT. Your psychotic friend thinks that she knows me from years back but the truth is I never heard of her until she started stalking me a month ago. You can be wise and leave my name out of your conversations or become like your psychotic friend.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2019
khiaa:

Husbandsnatcher is banned for sending nude pictures of herself, and
so she should be. All this bullshyt that she didn't do anything is clearly that, BULLSHYT. Your psychotic friend thinks that she knows me from years back but the truth is I never heard of her until she started stalking me a month ago. You can be wise and leave my name out of your conversations or become like your psychotic friend.

I suppose Nairaland sent the nudes directly to you on her behalf... oh wait let me guess. You saw the emil request that she wanted to talk to you and allowed it right?

Khiaa yo are too pround and so full of shiit!

If i recall correctly, that thread Husbandsnatcha created about cry baby men had been running for more than 13 pages before i trailed my #boss Eze2k's comments to it and hit one fvcking idioto by the name of Blue.air. When went at each other till he ran off at about 11 pm Nigerian time and then the thread went cold for about 10 minutes before you showed up claiming she husbanndsnatcha was a lesbian after you pants.

The next person to talk to you was my boss, telling you to calm the fvck down since the heat was already dying but you were doing all righteous and Lesbian-allergic till he left you alone. Next morning the trend was gone and husbandsnatch was banned.

I put it to you that you reported that thread. I put to you that you are a hypocrite, I put it to you that you are a hoe who would stop at nothing to service her ago.

Girl, your fake righteousness is something that disgusts me!
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 9:05pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I suppose Nairaland sent the nudes directly to you on her behalf... oh wait let me guess. You saw the emil request that she wanted to talk to you and allowed it right?

If i recall correctly, that thread Husbandsnatcha created about cry baby men had been running for more than 13 pages before i trailed my #boss Eze2k's comments to it and hit one fvcking idioto by the name of Blue.air. When went at each other till he ran off at about 11 pm Nigerian time and then the thread went cold for about 10 minutes before you showed up claiming she husbanndsnatcha was a lesbian after you pants.

The next person to talk to you was my boss, telling you to calm the fvck down since the heat was already dying but you were doing all righteous and Lesbian-allergic till he left you alone. Next morning the trend was gone and husbandsnatch was banned.

I put it to you that you reported that thread. I put to you that you are a hypocrite, I put it to you that you are a hoe who would stop at nothing to service her ago.

Look you stupid idiot, I don't give a damn about husbandsnatcher, your psychotic boss or you. All of you guys prove to be a bunch of re.tards believing that you are of some importance. You never heard of me until your re.tarded boss started filling your empty brain with her bullshyt and you bought it.

I don't know husbandsnatcher, never posted to her until she sent me a disgusting picture of herself. I told her filthy azz off then and I would do it again. If she was banned it's because of her breaking NL rules.

You might get off on other men sending you nude pictures of themselves but I don't swing that way. I am so bored with you boring kids. What happened to you staying off of my mentions? You are damn weak.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 9:31pm On Jul 04, 2019
khiaa:

Look you stupid idiot, I don't give a damn about husbandsnatcher, your psychotic boss or you. All of you guys prove to be a bunch of re.tards believing that you are of some importance. You never heard of me until your re.tarded boss started filling your empty brain with her bullshyt and you bought it.

I don't know husbandsnatcher, never posted to her until she sent me a disgusting picture of herself. I told her filthy azz off then and I would do it again. If she was banned it's because of her breaking NL rules.

You might get off on other men sending you nude pictures of themselves but I don't swing that way. I am so bored with you boring kids. What happened to you staying off of my mentions? You are damn weak.

I'm a weck and an idiot, everyone is a re*tard, everyone is this bad thing or that but you only is wise yet you go creating threads all over the place about a male moniker that gives you an organism on sight then wish it a HBD.

Sighs!!! I've seen crazier things in my time but yours is somehow. I believe you though, when you said you are really good at sucking dicks. American girls are that. In fact, I know you are legend in your street.

Any way, since you are so happy to talk about same sex things can you elaborate on how husbandsnater came to get your email or did you give in to her request to send you a message
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 10:01pm On Jul 04, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

Why in igbo? Are you scared so that you won't receive a ban? ShUn the mods and write in English nah, who dem be sef
See ya mouth who dem be ! Dey banned her for saying "Comot 4 here" talkless of dis

as if u dey her back true true ! I despise dis nairaland ,fulanis ar here 4 sure

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 10:08pm On Jul 04, 2019
khiaa:

I love dicks not dykes, stop confusing the two. Begging you for a date, you are so sick. I'm still waiting for you to post all of the proof that you have on me. Here are the things you said you will show proof about me.

1. I'm a prostitute in Italy.

2. I'm a lesbian.

3. I begged your ugly azz for a date.

4. I'm ugly, short, with no breast or butt.

5. I asked you to find me a husband.

6. We used to be friends.

Prove these lies you re.tarded skank.
One person all dis allegations ...u made those up Attention seeker!
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 10:24pm On Jul 04, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Exactly at d bolded

I didnt see any nudes sent in that nice out of the world thread sad

It all shows
khia.a is a derainged liar
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 10:29pm On Jul 04, 2019
khiaa:

U called my uncle and patron eze2000 psychotic ?
Wait 4 me sad smiley
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Amatarasha(f): 10:33pm On Jul 04, 2019
Wait ! Wait !! Wait !!!

.Did i just disrespect someone wonderful

Anchor111 (i just remembered now smiley shocked) am so sorry , my painful ntutu syringe is 4 idiots hw is ur deutshland life

2 Likes

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 1:34am On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

My boss you were insulting bitterly just weeks ago (who never insulted you back) and then you came the next day, father's day, all cozy and sweet, is now a psycho and a re*tard for no reason.

See how hard you are trying to look good and spotless all over the place but what you really are is a machine that dishes our insults to everyone in sight? I guess Bunchers stabbing lover on Nairaland has something to do with this seeing as he fires up your sex hormones clean across from another continent and you are tired of solving the problem by other means. That's your problem. Mine is this. If you ever insult my boss again to my face again i will come after you with dedication. I will take off my kid gloves. I will pursue you from thread to thread and inuslt you so bad that people will be shocked. I will tunnel very deep into you past and use it against you. If you like report me 100 times if they they ban me for even one day i get another moniker I have 1000 emails ready to go.

Try you luck with your psychotic ass and see.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 2:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

My boss you were insulting bitterly just weeks ago (who never insulted you back) and then you came the next day, father's day, all cozy and sweet, is now a psycho and a re*tard for no reason.

See how hard you are trying to look good and spotless all over the place but what you really are is a machine that dishes our insults to everyone in sight? I guess Bunchers stabbing lover on Nairaland has something to do with this seeing as he fires up your sex hormones clean across from another continent and you are tired of solving the problem by other means. That's your problem. Mine is this. If you ever insult my boss again to my face again i will come after you with dedication. I will take off my kid gloves. I will pursue you from thread to thread and inuslt you so bad that people will be shocked. I will tunnel very deep into you past and use it against you. If you like report me 100 times if they they ban me for even one day i get another moniker I have 1000 emails ready to go.

Stop talking all this crap and do it bytch boy, I challenge you.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 2:39am On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:

U called my uncle and patron eze2000 psychotic ?
Wait 4 me sad smiley

Why wait, come with it now re.tard. grin Dumb azzes going around calling people their boss. No wonder Nigeria is the way it is, the young people are stuck on stupid and glued to dumb. Hopeless.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 2:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
One person all dis allegations ...u made those up Attention seeker!

That just shows that you don't even read the posts you just post out of your azz. Had you read her posts you would know.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 2:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

I'm a weck and an idiot, everyone is a re*tard, everyone is this bad thing or that but you only is wise yet you go creating threads all over the place about a male moniker that gives you an organism on sight then wish it a HBD.

Sighs!!! I've seen crazier things in my time but yours is somehow. I believe you though, when you said you are really good at sucking dicks. American girls are that. In fact, I know you are legend in your street.

Any way, since you are so happy to talk about same sex things can you elaborate on how husbandsnater came to get your email or did you give in to her request to send you a message

Look, you are just too feminine for me to keep giving my attention to. You run around this forum gossiping and arguing with women like a bytch.
Are you gay?
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 3:53am On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Stop talking all this crap and do it bytch boy, I challenge you.

grin grin grin @Bunchersstab between me, you and that device you are using this your woman is in love with trouble and I will oblige her. You can marry her after that.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 4:00am On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Look, you are just too feminine for me to keep giving my attention to. You run around this forum gossiping and arguing with women like a bytch.
Are you gay?

While you keep arguing with men like a who.re. See how obsessed you are with same sex things? Later you will say you are not a lesbian. But lo and behold i still have that cure I offered you... a good fvck with my big cow prick will reformat your useless brain.

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 4:32am On Jul 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

While you keep arguing with men like a who.re. See how obsessed you are with same sex things? Later you will say you are not a lesbian. But lo and behold i still have that cure I offered you... a good fvck with my big cow prick will reformat your useless brain.

LMAO grin Didn't I tell you that it's always the little prick bytches who always brag about their size. Real men don't brag they do.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 6:08am On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

LMAO grin Didn't I tell you that it's always the little prick bytches who always brag about their size. Real men don't brag they do.

LMFAO grin And if you remember i told you if you don't find my cow prick very satisfying when shoved up your ass I would only be too pleased to use tuber of yam to fvck you brains out.

Toto get size and you keep implying yours is extra large which gives proof to the rumor flying around certain circles on this forum that you are popular who.re in certain brothels overseas. No wahala look below and tell me if you need something larger?

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Adaibeku(f): 6:23am On Jul 05, 2019
Rekhina:

Adaibeku case is a tricky one ,U nid a strong unique brain to understand it ...she is one of d females(the other lady is doing her own in a coldway due to lower exposure )who are being paid N50k by biafran phila maybe Engr Au...r E..E to bond biafran tribes ,minority tribes and towns together with her great exposure. . .her work is y Apga is winning in jos ,benue n taraba

She is being paid to heal wounds of the injured igbos
She is being paid to show us what we dont know about minority tribes in middlebelt
She is being paid to infitrate fulanis and Alausa media.... and mods knows she is a prolific striker here and they are frustrating her efforts ...she might be playing wt d frustration eventhough it hurts her ,
Or maybe she is using khiaa as defense of her battles with fulani infitrated mods on buhari's payroll
, smiley wink wink wink wink
Her ally maybe chi..pink or agnes.ikpunnu is on a year ban .,,, Is painful though
They are back wt male monikkers in another dimension to do their jobs

Mr bigcow ,U think Mods who hated her so much for uniting Jukun,mumuye,tiv,plateau tribes together with igbos ,will ever leave her , These tribes are so happy wt her knowing dat igbos has forgiven the 1967 progrom which is a mountain success

.. ...i have read her khiaa complaints but she isnt her enemy (maybe a little hate frm her)
Fulanis are skeptical on her identity when she joined ladies forever to divert attention wt her adamm.a monikker , But dnt panic on her behalf she knows d game eventhough her supervisors are complaining while owing her one month stipends on her lacklustre attitude ... She is also on facebook creating awareness across nigeria
So her khiaa fight might be because she is always reporting her to mods who hated her , ..
So khiaa does modes you see are against women cos they arent what u think they are !
Their is a strong agenda not ruga ,but something bigger than ruga on our way and Adaibeku is a strong force on their way ,i no u arent in nigeria but nigeria is your home ,do u want ur african heritage to be decimated ?
Adaibeku who is on ban now for doing nothing ,has brought truth out ,truth that has bonded strong enemies apart frm yorubas ..
Her crime is that truth that is bonding igbos ,ss and middlebelt against fulanis ...
She has opened people"s eyes wt her great knowledge and has done one of d greatest job of ipob .. one no one has done b4 .
Am in dubai u think i love there ,eating fake rubber foods in a high rate .. i want my country better for my children .

. She is a lesbian like you said ,but thats hw she was created ... ada sorry we are bigger than this smiley

General queen" rekhina al fareeda" okoye

Trusted queen ,i wasnt banned ...am just busy

Thanks on d enconuim showered ...

See hw she is insulting i cant even insult back ,i will just create a thread to feel better ..

As 4 fulanis they have failed in the internet trolling n mods infitrations ....if they are efficient y will ruga be cancelled ... They thought middlebelt wl be myopic like b4 when thousands of me are doing a great jobs here smiley

Goodmorning !!!
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Adaibeku(f): 6:39am On Jul 05, 2019
Amatarasha:
Exactly at d bolded

I didnt see any nudes sent in that nice out of the world thread sad

It all shows
khia.a is a derainged liar

Oh amah i dont know u are a prophetess ,she isnt only derainged but unfortunate ..
She has delete all her advances on me ! cry cry

A lesbian thats she
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Adaibeku(f): 6:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Gbim gbim gbim , cheesy cheesy
She is so scared right now ! cheesy
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 6:58am On Jul 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

LMFAO grin And if you remember i told you if you don't find my cow prick very satisfying when shoved up your ass I would only be too pleased to use tuber of yam to fvck you brains out.

Toto get size and you keep implying yours is extra large which gives proof to the rumor flying around certain circles on this forum that you are popular who.re in certain brothels overseas. No wahala look below and tell me if you need something larger?

See that's what I mean about you. You are a boy bytch that go around spreading gossip from a mentally re.tarded lesbian. A whor.e overseas lol, the more you and those idiots post the more brain dead you present yourselves. Lord these I'd.iots need your savings grace, please grant them some wisdom. Amen.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Eze2000(m): 7:00am On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

Why wait, come with it now re.tard. grin Dumb azzes going around calling people their boss. No wonder Nigeria is the way it is, the young people are stuck on stupid and clued to dumb. Hopeless.

Why must you be this insulting all the time?

1 Like

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Bigcowhorn: 7:09am On Jul 05, 2019
khiaa:

See that's what I mean about you. You are a boy bytch that go around spreading gossip from a mentally re.tarded lesbian. A whor.e overseas lol, the more you and those idiots post the more brain dead you present yourselves. Lord these I'd.iots need your savings grace, please grant them some wisdom. Amen.
See as self acclaimed wife material dey pray for trouble

I don't give a rat's ass what you think hoe. You are a girl bytch with a lesbian crush on two ladies on nairaland. Keep deceiving yourself.

Please, give an answer. Do you like the yam or do you want Phcan poles for deep fulfillment instead?

Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 9:24am On Jul 05, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

See as self acclaimed wife material dey pray for trouble

I don't give a rat's ass what you think hoe. You are a girl bytch with a lesbian crush on two ladies on nairaland. Keep deceiving yourself.

Please, give an answer. Do you like the yam or do you want Phcan poles for deep fulfillment instead?

It's funny that you would call me a lesbian when all my posts state how much I love men, but those bytches that you worship do nothing but chastise men. Your worship of them make you suspect. Maybe that's why you are always posting about your little prick because you know that you have never, and could not ever, satisfy a woman.

PS. Bytch Boy, unfollow me, I don't follow your bytch azz. undecided
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by khiaa(f): 9:35am On Jul 05, 2019
Eze2000:

Why must you be this insulting all the time?

I only insult those who are deserving.
I wasn't talking about you when they posted about worshipping their boss/master, I thought they were talking about that lesbian bytch who has told multiple lies about me. I don't have animosity towards you, I respect you as of now.
Re: American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker) by Nobody: 10:10am On Jul 05, 2019
What a thread grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Real Meaning Of Bae / Guys What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Babe Sends This To You?? (with Photos) / New Chapter!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.