Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,228 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) (41051 Views)

Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab / Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2019
swtdrms:

This is nothing like "go to islamic school". This is a public school and muslims are member of the public. In a public institution you have the right to practice your religion. So shit the fvck up

Send me your ISI iD card and the receipt of your last school fees! Did you just called ISI public school?

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:37am On Jul 05, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

It's Islam we are talking about... Any opinion outside its judgement is trash
OK do u expect them to wear khimar or niqob or what are u saying

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Omudia11: 10:38am On Jul 05, 2019
Every white person is not a Christian.
That killer was an atheist and a white supremacist. Get your facts right.
HAKYN1:

You are correct sir! Afterall, the Christian guy that killed worshipers during Jumat service at Christchurch in New Zealand was wearing hijab in his school days. Hypocrite like you.

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Kingsaeedibn: 10:39am On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
OK do u expect them to wear khimar or niqob or what are u saying

Like I said.. It's Islam we are talking about.. Any opinion outside its judgement is TRASH

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:40am On Jul 05, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Like I said.. It's Islam we are talking about.. Any opinion outside its judgement is TRASH
and u think the person reply u is not Muslim?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Kingsaeedibn: 10:41am On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
and u think the person reply u is not Muslim?

All am saying is, your opinion is trash.. You being a Muslim or not isn't the matter here
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by umarshehu58(m): 10:41am On Jul 05, 2019
mamdanju:
Some Nigerian Christians are the most wicked and most gullible you can find anywhere. What has the head cover of these little girls has to do with their education. All over Europe where even Muslims are minority and from where Christianity in Nigeria emanate, the head cover is allowed in schools, police and other security agency. How can we be more Catholic than the Pope

Afterall when muslims critisizes Falz for using hijab in his song, the hypocrites were saying hijab is for everyone, that it is not meant for muslims only. Imagine this level of hyoocrisy and hatred.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 10:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

All am saying is, your opinion is trash.. You being a Muslim or not isn't the matter here
Oponu!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Omudia11: 10:42am On Jul 05, 2019
Even Muslims don't want to live in Islamic countries. They prefer Christian nation's.
That's how you know Christianity is tolerant.
ollah1:
It's bad for these little girls to wear hijab to school but it's perfectly fine to publicly condemn other religions in public buses, on the roads even knocking on your doors yet they claim they are tolerant

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Kingsaeedibn: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
Oponu!

Abunu ni e

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by yarimagombe: 10:43am On Jul 05, 2019
Why always Christian people want see the other people dress unclothedness like they do, if this happen in a core Northern state, you will hear the stupid people shout Islamization and Fulanization agenda.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 10:44am On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
see hypocrite, when I was in government primary,we used to sing Christian songs from Monday to Thursday, we didn't complain and small children Wear hijab u are crying

You choose your government school wrongly. i attended private school and na poem, rhymes and normal songs we dey sing for assembly. songs like we are H-A-P-P-Y. our teacher do pray for us in any religion self

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jul 05, 2019
Omudia11:
Even Muslims don't want to live in Islamic countries. They prefer Christian nation's.
That's how you know Christianity is tolerant.

Quit writing like a stupid person like your likes. Western countries are suddenly Christian countries when topics like these are discussed but when it about legalization of LGBT, abortion, guns, weed etc then they become secular.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Omudia11: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2019
Gradually the terrorist in them is coming out. The truth is coming out as well.

Listen, a hundred million of you can not do anything. You idiots can only try. If you try nonsense in Nigeria, your doubts will be cleared.
NotComplaining:
The truth is that most Muslims in Nigeria are hypooocrites. Theyve turned Nasfat or other facking trash to tenets. Theyre so watered down that even on Nairaland they will stay silent when they are being publicly rediculed.

Just look at the likes difference. See how xtians band together and like antagonistic comments about Islam, even with Nairalands protective measures

The truth is that, the forced removal of head scarf shows how weak Muslims have become in the eyes of the masses in Oyo

To the school:

You are merely singling yourselves for when the Army of Muhammad marches on Oyo. No situation lasts forever and we Muslims are vengeful, our religion imbibes principles of retaliation and revenge. And dont act surprised.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Predator1: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2019
Then they should not study both islamic and christian religious knowledge... Let everyone leave religion at home, no morning prayer, no closing prayer.
Pray and worship at home.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by JOMAX: 10:47am On Jul 05, 2019
strangest:
What the heck is this?

Are You A Muslim?
"I believe that there no god/God but Allah."
"I believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh."

Its high time I quit nairastan

So as a Christian, I cannot comment on a story that obviously is about a Christian school refusing the wearing of hijab... Can I be allowed to attend a Muslim school with a bible? There are many other schools out there though..
it's a trap on your faith just disregard and click on the comments box to proceed. Extremists everywhere ...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Omudia11: 10:50am On Jul 05, 2019
Oh please shut up. They are Christian nation's with or without LGBT. They are a gazillion times better than your Islamic nation's where heads are beheaded on daily basis, where bombs go off always, where camel piss is like juice to y'all and where there are no human rights.
ollah1:

Quit writing like a stupid person like your likes. Western countries are suddenly Christian countries when topics like these are discussed but when it about legalization of LGBT, abortion, guns, weed etc then they become secular.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by NotComplaining: 10:52am On Jul 05, 2019
Omudia11:
Gradually the terrorist in them is coming out. The truth is coming out as well.

Listen, a hundred million of you can not do anything. You idiots can only try. If you try nonsense in Nigeria, your doubts will be cleared.

Gradually Hahaha. Calling us terrorists is only euphimising what we are.

100 million? Give me 1000 believers and i will show you sense.
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by teefaht(f): 10:54am On Jul 05, 2019
happney65:
There is a court judgement that disallowed any form of Hijab wearing in the school..ISH..If you want to wear your damm hijab there are thousands of Islamic schools you can go to why dont you go there?It is just like Christians that attend Islamic schools,on Fridays,you will have to wait till after 2 before the school gates are opened after jumat prayers whereas other schools open by 1PM to enable the muslims to go and do their whatever

I dont expect to see a christian that attends an Islamic school to complain on Fridays why he or she is still being locked up..Na you go there so you follow the rules..

This is a complete lie. Not all Muslims pray on Friday, so why would a school prevent me to go out because I'm not praying? Please be realistic.
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by fkj950ax(m): 10:56am On Jul 05, 2019
I really don't understand why this is being made to be an issue that is extremely controversial and needless.
The school uniform dictates no hijab or head covering. We need to separate religion from State, from education, from social life.
You are advocating to be left to have hijab as part of school uniforms, but force people to swear allegiance to an oath (UNDER DURESS) to make a comment here on a public forum?
If wearing Hijab won't work in school, go to one that it will be allowed. You take it off for visa interviews. You take it off at Passport office. Why not allow the students to take it off during school hours and wear it as soon as they leave the school premises.

It is called U N I F O R M for a purpose

PS: I do not believe that there is no god/God but Allah and Muhammad is His Prophet. This is you forcing me, as you are forcing the school

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by JOMAX: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2019
NotComplaining:
The truth is that most Muslims in Nigeria are hypooocrites. Theyve turned Nasfat or other facking trash to tenets. Theyre so watered down that even on Nairaland they will stay silent when they are being publicly rediculed.

Just look at the likes difference. See how xtians band together and like antagonistic comments about Islam, even with Nairalands protective measures

The truth is that, the forced removal of head scarf shows how weak Muslims have become in the eyes of the masses in Oyo

To the school:

You are merely singling yourselves for when the Army of Muhammad marches on Oyo. No situation lasts forever and we Muslims are vengeful, our religion imbibes principles of retaliation and revenge. And dont act surprised.

My friend Mohammed is not a threat to non-muslims in Nigeria and Nigeria will never fall to your barbaric culture of religious indoctrination. Go tell the shit army a flood is coming if they dare to piss against the wall of Zion...

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 10:57am On Jul 05, 2019
Omudia11:
Oh please shut up. They are Christian nation's with or without LGBT. They are a gazillion times better than your Islamic nation's where heads are beheaded on daily basis, where bombs go off always, where camel piss is like juice to y'all and where there are no human rights.

What is a Christian country and what is a secular country?
Bombs and guns kill people everywhere including secular countries but you wont mention those countries since your hatred for Islam has blinded you.
Heads are beheaded in North Korea but I dont see you mention them since your hate is against the Islam faith
What human rights exist in china and North Korea? You wont mention them since they arent muslim countries and your hate is for muslims

Your hatred for muslims and Islam will send your all to your early graves

Again, I ask what is a Christian country and what is a secular country?

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 05, 2019
JOMAX:

it's a trap on your faith just disregard and click on the comments box to proceed. Extremists everywhere ...

Se.un must also be an extremist to have included it. Like I have always said, you guys arent only bunch of hypocritical and bigoted haters but also intolerant braindead fellows
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Danwakae(m): 11:01am On Jul 05, 2019
swtdrms:
This is becoming unbecoming, why do Nigerian christians always shout of religious tolerance while they themselves are not tolerant in anyway? There's constitional right to feeedom of religion so far its not infringing on anybody's freedom. How does Muslim lady's wearing of hijab infringe on anybody's freedom? This is utterly disgusting and hatred of the muslims, nothing more

Nigeria still need alot to do before we can live as one.

The idea of unity, schools and faith base University is for everybody to have the opportunity to practicing their religion. Some parents are so troublesome.

FOR THE FACT THAT WE GREW UP IN THE BARRACKS, ALL MY FEMALE SIBLINGS WENT TO ISLAMIC PUBLIC AND PRIVATE SCHOOLS ON ALL LEVEL TO ALLOW THEM DRESS FAITHWISE.

IF UR DAUGHTER IS NOT ALLOW TO WEAR HIJAB IN A GENERAL PRIVATE SCHOOL, WITHRAW HER AND TAKE HER TO A PRIVATE MUSLIM SCHOOL...THERE ARE COUNTLESS OF THEM OUT THERE WAITING FOR YOUR CHILDREN, WHY LOOK FOR TROUBLE WHERE IT SHOULDN'T BE ?....IF THEY VALUE ENOUGH PUPILS/STUDENTS THEY WOULDN'T PLACE A BAN ON HIJAB AS IT IS HERE IN THE NORTH.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by gsegun43: 11:02am On Jul 05, 2019
mamdanju:
Some Nigerian Christians are the most wicked and most gullible you can find anywhere. What has the head cover of these little girls has to do with their education. All over Europe where even Muslims are minority and from where Christianity in Nigeria emanate, the head cover is allowed in schools, police and other security agency. How can we be more Catholic than the Pope
You people are the wicked ones here. Religious sentiment and bigotry will not take you anywhere so remove it and answer this question sincerely.

IS THE COVERING PART OF THE SCHOOL UNIFORM?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by jomoh: 11:03am On Jul 05, 2019
tintingz:
There is freedom to practice your religion but then if the school has a dress code and the parents agrees to it when enrolling their kids to the school, I don't see why there's an issue here?

It is not written anywhere in their school code. I grew up very close to that school.

And is it a private school?

The school is located inside University of Ibadan and own by the university of Ibadan.

Please judge for yourself.
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by DennisEche(m): 11:04am On Jul 05, 2019
Yoruba muslims again, i am waiting for the response of that stupiid professor muric

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by NotComplaining: 11:05am On Jul 05, 2019
JOMAX:

My friend Mohammed is not a threat to non-muslims in Nigeria and Nigeria will never fall to your barbaric culture of religious indoctrination. Go tell the shit army a flood is coming if they dare to piss against the wall of Zion...

Muhammad (PBUH) formed this country, if only there were a way you could ask your enslaved ancestors who would do their chores as ordered and bang at our behest.

Muhammad possibly designed you too, son of a slave.
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Npfn: 11:06am On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
in government school!
are u alright?
sick being like you low life
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2019
Npfn:
sick being like you low life
see pain!
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 11:10am On Jul 05, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Abunu ni e
if it pains u then go and hang yourself arindin.
u are khawraji idiot, so I'm not surprised

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by jomoh: 11:10am On Jul 05, 2019
gsegun43:
You people are the wicked ones here. Religious sentiment and bigotry will not take you anywhere so remove it and answer this question sincerely.

IS THE COVERING PART OF THE SCHOOL UNIFORM?

If it’s to answer your question, is the shoe part of school uniform? NO

Is the pant, bra or boxers part of school uniform? NO

The school uniform doesn’t go beyond the cloth you use to cover your body and your socks, any other thing like pant, bra, boxers, shoes are all necessities.

For a Muslim girl, the hijab is as important as the pant, bra, boxers and shoes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Who Picked A Turkish Drone Goes To Mekkah Years After / How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Kano Residents Storm Market For Ramadan Shopping (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.