Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,483 members, 7,816,143 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) - Islam for Muslims (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) (41050 Views)

Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / OAU Professor Durosinmi Writes On Muslim Students In Hijab / Ghana Female Muslim Students Twerk To ‘One Corner’, To Be Punished (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 12:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
AbuTwins:

No wonder you are an enemyofprogress
sharaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaap

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
timay:

My sister attended a Muslim govt school, Ansar u Deen Practicing school. They sing all this Muslim songs and prayers on the assembly every morning. That doesn't make her less of a Christian. So what are u telling me.
the school was established by Islamic missionaries same as Baptist primary where they sing Christian songs,my own school was established by government not by religious body,so what the Bleep are u talking about?
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
mamdanju:
Some Nigerian Christians are the most wicked and most gullible you can find anywhere. What has the head cover of these little girls has to do with their education. All over Europe where even Muslims are minority and from where Christianity in Nigeria emanate, the head cover is allowed in schools, police and other security agency. How can we be more Catholic than the Pope
you are a fool a big one...is that school a Christian school...?? or Muslim school?? every society has rules if you cant abide you quit...Just spewing ignorance..
why drag Christians in this matter...nonsense..the school said no Hijab so you abide

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 12:30pm On Jul 05, 2019
Kingsaeedibn:

Explain why am khawarij.
Explain who are khawarij accoroding to Quran and hadith
Explain what rosul call khawarij and how to identify them
Explain why Ali and sahabahs killed khawarij when they emerge
explain my opinion that doesn't count.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by malvisguy212: 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
HAKYN1:

You are correct sir! Afterall, the Christian guy that killed worshipers during Jumat service at Christchurch in New Zealand was wearing hijab in his school days. Hypocrite like you.
he is not a Christian , he is an atheist.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 12:32pm On Jul 05, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

Oga Muhammedian jihadist wahabis ewu awusa I'll put my nose in it, if you don't like it you can go and hug transformer
go and face Gowon the aboki Christian that massacred your ancestors in million before u talk to me.
by the way I hope u ain't blind cos I'm not Hausa.
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Oyinlomobambam(m): 12:34pm On Jul 05, 2019
But it's thier choice of dressing.
I believe anyone can wear anything they like to anywhere

If some people want to walk nicked, why don't let them be?
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by timay(m): 12:37pm On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
the school was established by Islamic missionaries same as Baptist primary where they sing Christian songs,my own school was established by government not by religious body,so what the Bleep are u talking about?

I'm not disputing it.

I'm just trying to point out that the issue is a balanced one.

The way Muslims do in a Muslim school, is the way Christians do in a Christian School, whether they are Public or private .

The neutral ones like ISI try to be neutral by not allowing any form of religious activities or allowing a religious insignia, that is what you guys should try to understand that and not take everything as being an attack on your religion.

If you feel compelled to express your religion in an academic settings, their or a lot of other schools that will condone it.

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Golden75(m): 12:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
seyi371:
Whether pagan or not, the hijab is not part of the uniform.
They can wear it back after school, beside what the fuc.k are they covering? with all the cover na dem rotten pass.

rotten or ripe is not ur damn business, dats there way of life,dats how they were trained,accept them d way they are and leave hypocrisy or mediocrity of their character b/w them and their creator. but their way of life must b respected and accepted as far as it doesn't affect urs
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 12:44pm On Jul 05, 2019
timay:

I'm not disputing it.

I'm just trying to point out that the issue is a balanced one.

The way Muslims do in a Muslim school, is the way Christians do in a Christian School, whether they are Public or private .

The neutral ones like ISI try to be neutral by not allowing any form of religious activities or allowing a religious insignia, that is what you guys should try to understand that and not take everything as being an attack on your religion.

If you feel compelled to express your religion in an academic settings, their or a lot of other schools that will condone it.
OK why didn't they allowed the small children to wear hijab in secular government school?
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
go and face Gowon the aboki Christian that massacred your ancestors in million before u talk to me.
by the way I hope u ain't blind cos I'm not Hausa.

And you conclude I'm Igbo, you can use taqiyya to deceive yourself not me, stupid pig of islam

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by timay(m): 12:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
OK why didn't they allowed the small children to wear hijab in secular government school?

Because they are secular.

There are Christian Govt schools and their are Muslim govt schools, established by the various missionaries.

The Muslim govt schools allow Hijab, while the Christian Govt schools does not.

And there are secular govt schools, established solely by the govt from inception, those ones are neutral and doesn't allow wearing of religious attires , except for some of them that allows u to wear whatever you like, with no restrictions.

There are a lot to chose from , that will accommodate you.

But some people still choose to go to go to the few ones that are Religion neutral and force themselves on them, and causing religious trouble in the process. It's very wrong

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
Odetokun3:
Send that picture to your fellow northern Muslims and call it Hijab and they will mock you.

Did they collect the Hijab and give them rosary or cape?

This is not a Christian/Muslim case pls.

It's a Muslim vs authority case.

Despite the numbers of good Muslim private schools in Ibadan.

Even the girls no like what their parent is doing for them. Forcing them to cover only their heads and neck and calling it Hijab. Is that Hijab at all?

The school is not a school for the poor self. Their school fee is very high. Why not just remove ur wards and place them in another school pls instead of all these now.

How are we going to feel if an herbalist daughter or son start coming to school with their own beads as well.

Why are u planting a dangerous seed in these girls for humanity sake.

Al-Hikmah University imposed Hijab on all ladies whether u are a Christian or not. No once cares. And we have Christians in the school as well. Al-Khalam, katsina, the same thing.

Buh if Adeleke University force all students to attend chapel and fellowship. Poor people that did not even have money to attend those institutions will start to fight up and down.

Hijab may be islamical buh opening head is not a Christianical either.

Secondary school girls. Ibadan for that matter.

Na people wey no fit afford the school self go dey push for all these issues.

See Norhtern Hijab and Ibadan own and say which one is Hijab!

religion is a big problem wallahi...if the school allow hijab it means Christian ladies can wear dier beret too bring rosary...then those of traditional faith can bring dier own too...the school is circular and it is private for those shouting it's a public school...
it's not public...rules are rules if they are aggrieved go to court simple

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by gsegun43: 1:01pm On Jul 05, 2019
ollah1:

Is this school a christian or government school??
That does not change the fact that the covering is not part of their uniform. TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO A SCHOOL WHERE COVERING IS PART OF THE UNIFORM. I believe their are hundred of such school in ibadan

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:03pm On Jul 05, 2019
QueenSekxy:
Can I be allowed to carry bible to Islamic school? Stupid hypocrites. Even here on nl, I'm made to swear to a senseless oath before commenting on Islamic threads, while everyone has access to christian threads, yet, you guys think you can go to a Christian school and do as you like.
oga the school is not a Christian school u are ignorant too it's circular not Muslim not Christian
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Samot4life(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Odetokun3(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
religion is a big problem wallahi...if the school allow hijab it means Christian ladies can wear dier beret too bring rosary...then those of traditional faith can bring dier own too...the school is circular and it is private for those shouting it's a public school...
it's not public...rules are rules if they are aggrieved go to court simple

E tire me o.

1 Like

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2019
swtdrms:

You guyz are just stupid and crazy with hate and nothing more. The so called school you guys are claiming is a private school, this is a private school belonging to a public institution (abi UI is also a private uni ni?). The only justification for not allowing hijab is if the school belongs to a faith based institution like Covenant University belongs to Living faith church. So please and please shut ur mouth and stop justifying rubbish and illegality

Have you ever heard about muslim protesting that Covenant university doesn't allow hijab? That is an entirely christian based entity. Any entity that belongs to the public/public institution does not in anyway have the right to trample on our right to religious practice.

Please stop being stupid next time you'll hit my mention
you are so ignorant...whether it's private or public the school has rules as simple as abcd which says no hijab...
ISI was set up by UI and their school fees is high meaning it's a private school...stop defending thrash...they have stop hijab if you no like am kill ur self

2 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
Oga inyamiri ipob Jew,stop poking ur nose into what doesn't concerns your ancestors.
u are so senseless comments like this makes a southerner not to trust a Fulani Muslim or a fanatic Southern Muslim.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Npfn: 1:17pm On Jul 05, 2019
olaitan9291:

It is her right to wear the hijab, and who are you to tell her to remove the hijab? Are you the school manager? What do you know about the school rules and regulations, code of conduct etc that makes you write what you wrote?
it is not her right to paint Islam as bad obey the court order obey the school rules of no hijab look for betterschool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 1:39pm On Jul 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
u are so senseless comments like this makes a southerner not to trust a Fulani Muslim or a fanatic Southern Muslim.
as north Christians trust you people in 1966 pogrom?
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 1:41pm On Jul 05, 2019
timay:

Because they are secular.

There are Christian Govt schools and their are Muslim govt schools, established by the various missionaries.

The Muslim govt schools allow Hijab, while the Christian Govt schools does not.

And there are secular govt schools, established solely by the govt from inception, those ones are neutral and doesn't allow wearing of religious attires , except for some of them that allows u to wear whatever you like, with no restrictions.

There are a lot to chose from , that will accommodate you.

But some people still choose to go to go to the few ones that are Religion neutral and force themselves on them, and causing religious trouble in the process. It's very wrong
is something bad if they wear it,cos freedom of religion is in Nigeria constitution.
NB Muslim won't complain if Christian children are using kerubu or serafu headgears.
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 1:42pm On Jul 05, 2019
YorubaMuslims:

And you conclude I'm Igbo, you can use taqiyya to deceive yourself not me, stupid pig of islam
are u trying to deny your tribe o ye Igbo from highly potopoto
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:47pm On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
as north Christians trust you people in 1966 pogrom?
they are better than fools like u terrorist muslim

3 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by compton11(m): 1:50pm On Jul 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
they are better than fools like u terrorist muslim
hehehehe Omo see pain in the eyes of this nigga.
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by swtdrms(m): 1:59pm On Jul 05, 2019
OGHENAOGIE:
you are so ignorant...whether it's private or public the school has rules as simple as abcd which says no hijab...
ISI was set up by UI and their school fees is high meaning it's a private school...stop defending thrash...they have stop hijab if you no like am kill ur self

Rules that do not respect freedom to religious practice? Why are you guys just plainly bitter, stupid and intolerant?
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by gsegun43: 2:15pm On Jul 05, 2019
compton11:
is something bad if they wear it,cos freedom of religion is in Nigeria constitution.
NB Muslim won't complain if Christian children are using kerubu or serafu headgears.
lol

the way u guys reason tire peson sef. How in your right sense do you think the school will allow somebody wear kerubu cap.

5 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 05, 2019
gsegun43:
That does not change the fact that the covering is not part of their uniform. TAKE YOUR DAUGHTER TO A SCHOOL WHERE COVERING IS PART OF THE UNIFORM. I believe their are hundred of such school in ibadan

Simple question you cant answer hence the reason you guys fail in life
Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by gsegun43: 2:35pm On Jul 05, 2019
ollah1:

Simple question you cant answer hence the reason you guys fail in life
simple comprehension u dont have hence the reason you are stupid.
get the hell off my mentions.
ALAILEKO

4 Likes

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by nokatakata: 3:16pm On Jul 05, 2019
Some yoruba Muslims especially the ones from illorin always like to intentionally look for trouble.

These fool.ish man knows the rules and regulations of that school. The children. Have not been wearing hijab to school and they did not die. But because be just look for trouble as a potential terrorist that he is, he decided to force the children to go to school with hijab because he knows they'll not be allowed so he can cause unnecessary trouble. There are many Muslim schools in ibadan ooo but no, he must look for trouble.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 05, 2019
gsegun43:

simple comprehension u dont have hence the reason you are stupid.

get the hell off my mentions.

ALAILEKO

I weep when a see a bigoted and intolerant yoruba. We weren't like these until Pentecoastal churches destroyed the south west with enmity and hatred. There you are exhibiting it with pride alongside others of your kind.

It's a problem for a muslim girl to cover her hair in a public school but it's right for muslims to sing christian songs in government schools yet Christians are the tolerant one

Its problems for a Muslim girl to cover her hair in public school but its right for Christians to disturb the peace of non Christians in public eg buses, on the roads and even knocking on your doors preaching nothing but hate by telling your your religion is false and theirs is original yet they are the tolerant one

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ibadan School Asks Muslim Students To Remove Hijab (Photos) by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2019
Samot4life:
I'm not a Muslim. Me clicking yes to all those rubbish doesn't mean shit.. Come to the north in any Muslim owned school, everyone wears this hijab and the Christian parents do not even try to make a big deal one of it. Is their religion more special or are they some kind of first class citizen in this country that they create their own rules everywhere they go

But muslims must sing Christians songs in government schools.
Christians can preach hate to non Christians telling them their religion is false and only christianity is the true religion in public spaces. Buses on the roads etc

Hypocrisy and intolerance are chrisitian siamese twins

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaian Man Who Picked A Turkish Drone Goes To Mekkah Years After / How Kabir Grabbed A Man’s Testicle To Survive Hajj Stampede. Vanguard News / Kano Residents Storm Market For Ramadan Shopping (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.