Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,939 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:39 PM

She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) (89484 Views)

She Shot Her Shot (and He Said Yes!) Pictures included / Lady Marries Lawyer Of Her Boyfriend Who Shot Her Sugar Daddy Dead / She Shot Her Shot But I Don't Feel The Same (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
decatalyst:
Nairaland ladies/feminist would never do this because of their pride.

So, Shiloh becomes their natural habitat. undecided

My chest oooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by DavidEsq(m): 12:30pm On Jul 13, 2019
decatalyst:

LMAO @ natural habitat grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by NarnieSnyper(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
It's more like a compliment that picked his interest. Well, it still counts as shooting shot any way
Unless if the vibe is right, ladies, abeg do not shoot if not na VAR dem go use judge your goal. A girl did same to me but it (the vibe) wasn't there, well, it didn't end well for her
My ex did same to me, and she did it because the vibe was there and she couldn't wait anymore else another girl will come forth.

Too bad distance and constant quarrels ended it for us. Still miss her badly

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by imitateMe(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
That beard is disgusting, I do not like guys with beards undecided
Continue lying to yourself.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by stamapro(m): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
This is just one of the many shoots, the lady has shot, good for her this one ended up in marriage,
She said, she has being single for like 5 months, could mean, the bullets she shot till that period, was unfruitful. Lesson: just keep shooting never give in.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Hantonia(f): 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
lexy2014:

Am sure d lady thought of it too b4 she expressed her feelings. By d way, don't u turn guys down?
yea sure if am not interested I tell point blank nothing 2 hide
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by ZikZikZik: 12:31pm On Jul 13, 2019
This can only happen because men don’t get too many of these complements, so when you get it, you know it spells something good..Unlike women who get these things every day, even ugly one, all these boys just be dashing out compliments because of fvck.. Imagine dropping this message for a girl who already has like 1000 of these messages...Na men be men whahala.. undecided

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Jaymoney5000(m): 12:32pm On Jul 13, 2019
Nice one
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by deltateam: 12:35pm On Jul 13, 2019
SageMK:
This is cool. I admire bold women who are not afraid to go after what they want... There shouldn't be monopoly over who decides to shoot first. If it's loaded, just shoot.

I am not talking about gun please.

You mean I should shoot you? No problem.

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by stamapro(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Nice, u feel emotional, I beg u don't shoot ur shot today. grin

*sniffs*

Awwww.

I feel so emotional today.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
LaMujer:

There are too many things to accomplish in life than to be chasing a girl for months, some, years even. Ladies plenty everywhere

That's a bar right there. Words on marble.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by emptor(m): 12:37pm On Jul 13, 2019
Hantonia:
you can't blame ladies who can't express their feelings they tink wat if I get turned down

Don't guys get turned down? Do we kill ourselves?
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by froze6(m): 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
decatalyst:

bro dem think say dem be hannah wey go shiloh
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by forgiveness: 12:38pm On Jul 13, 2019
Just a compliment. Nothing like shot.

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by safarigirl(f): 12:40pm On Jul 13, 2019
We don't shoot shots because we don't want the consequences.

I tried toasting a dude for someone one time....turned out he was younger than my client and still in school grin.....she decided to call it off

2 Likes

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Jokkarm2: 12:41pm On Jul 13, 2019
ONE DAY UNA GO MARRY OSAMA UNA NO GO NO.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Dagger111(m): 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:
Awwww he's so cute and looks humble. kiss

She's lucky smiley

U ar wet already. Pele
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Poanan: 12:43pm On Jul 13, 2019
lukui:
the only thing that a large percent of Nigerian ladies want from a guy is his money, does he have a car? does he work in a bank? those are the things they first ask when they see a guy,
if you are not rich, no Nigerian lady will shoot any shot for you!!! modern day love or 21st century love is equal to money.
you think I am lying abii argue with your keyboard!!!!!!

Eeh a bank!? I don't think I get moved if I hear a guy works in a bank o.

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by ogashman(m): 12:46pm On Jul 13, 2019
southniyikaye:
how much is Dubai? It is very urgent bro

Reach me through my contact on my signature
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by dammyllare(m): 12:47pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Awww, place your pic on your dp, u can be lucky as well.

smiley

nawa ooo grin grin, are you sampling them to make your choice now?
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by DateMynd44(m): 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2019
shortgun:
[s] Any girl that makes the first move on me will only get my d*ck.
If u want me so bad just give the green light and I will make the moves.
Girls should be reserved n desired....any guy who cannot woo a girl in this age needs to up his game. [/s]
trash
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 13, 2019
princfred:
Shoot Shiloh pastors?
grin grin grin grin
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 12:53pm On Jul 13, 2019
shortgun:
Any girl that makes the first move on me will only get my d*ck.
If u want me so bad just give the green light and I will make the moves.
Girls should be reserved n desired....any guy who cannot woo a girl in this age needs to up his game.
wanted to do "mtchew!", but respecting people is my watchword. Girls are human like u. If only many girls can own up, most won't end up with the demon dey call lovers.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 13, 2019
frankkydee:

That's so brave and mature of her and the guy didn't take her for granted as some guys would.
only irresponsible guys take dat for granted.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
Lies made in Facebook
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
dammyllare:

nawa ooo grin grin, are you sampling them to make your choice now?

Am I miss sampler? cheesy cheesy grin

I'm not sampling anyone o

Just catching fun here.

I have a guy already who loves me to pieces. And the feeling is good.

I'm just having fun online, today's Saturday jor! cheesy

And seriously may God help me to settle with the right guy for me myself alone.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by frankkydee(m): 12:57pm On Jul 13, 2019
franciskaine:
only irresponsible guys take dat for granted.

Sure and you know we have a lot of irresponsible guys all around
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by victorian(f): 12:58pm On Jul 13, 2019
[quote author=stamapro post=80222635][/quote]

I'm not shooting shots smiley

Just admiring the couple on this thread, that's all.

1 Like

Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by RTSC: 12:59pm On Jul 13, 2019
victorian:

Humble cute guys o

Anyways the few pms I have received , And chats Ive had with guys here today , I can sense humility in their chats. Some are pretty handsome, smiles, with good career. Nice one!

Lemme not call names but so far so good, let's see how everything plays out. I can only be with one guy cos of my faith.

So I concur there are still humble guys in existence.
Interesting.
Re: She Shot Her Shot And It Ended In Marriage (photos) by RTSC: 1:01pm On Jul 13, 2019
safarigirl:
We don't shoot shots because we don't want the consequences.

I tried toasting a dude for someone one time....turned out he was younger than my client and still in school grin.....she decided to call it off
Why?
Dey don't underestimate men like that.

Once he finishes school, and gets a job, he become a man.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Lady Breaks Down In Tears In Surulere Over Inability To Find A Husband (Pics) / Where Is Your Bra? - Fans Ask Miyaa_bii, Teenage Female Rapper / I Think My Boyfriend Is Fetish

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.