Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,815 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? - Romance (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (111525 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by OlawaleBammie: 2:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
EmekusTHEgreat:
Lemme drop mine here under the cloak of anonymousity, happened back in 2017, I was in my third year, she was in her first year, she wasn't my first girlfriend and I wasn't hers either, but she was the one that really got to me, like my first real love, the first one I ever opened my soul to.

NOTE THAT I'm a very suspicious person, I tend to expect the worst from people and most times they don't fall short of expectations.

So the story goes like this; I and this dark skinned beauty had been dating for a some months then, if you've dated in university you would know that going on vacation is the real test of strength for any university relationship (except where the couple lives together), so there we were, we would be apart for the first time since we started dating, I had to leave my school in the East to go home in kaduna while she had to go to Lagos where her family lives. she had calmed my suspicious with her soft, convincing words and her beautiful smile, she had often told me that she could never cheat in a relationship, and of course like a fool in love I believed her, I called everyday and tried to know everything that went down in her day, not for the sake of suspicious but just to show her that I cared, one random evening around 7:30 I called her and I noticed that she seemed off, a bit unsettled and on alert, I asked her where she was and she started stammering - something she never did, she's soft-spoken but never stammered - she's said that she had gone to see a friend in a hotel near her house, I asked which friend and her response seemed like she was lying, as usual my mind started raising red flags but I wiped it off, I seemed a bit angry and it seemed like the way I spoke really got to her that evening (calm but aggressive, not a regular trait of mine), when school was back on session and we met after the long vacation, my mind just ran back to that day and told me that I should ask about it, as usual she seemed to be a bit edgy, this really triggered me, but I didn't make it obvious, however from that moment I made it a point to know what went down that day..

Now this side note is for the gents out there, when a lady starts playing the "so you don't trust me" then guy know just know that you have reason to not trust her...

One day I managed to get into her Facebook account, she had logged into it with my phone and forgot to log out (rooky mistake right!) so I took the platter-given opportunity to do some investigating, after a really long night and really weird chats, I ran into her dm with her THEN bestfriend, where she had told her that she suspects that I know what she did that summer, the friend encouraged her to continue lying and telling me that nothing happened, I scrolled abit further up and saw what she had been hiding from me, happens that her ex boyfriend had invited her to his hotel room and she decided to go pay him a little visit, deep down I know she was Hot and just wanted to feel something intimate, well, she got what she wanted, they had sex, she let him have sex with her, for "closure". It happens that immediately she was leaving the hotel, my called had come through, that was what made her edgy. It really pained me, I felt betrayed.
I had prior made it a rule to never cry because of a woman who isn't my mom or sister but damn!, that day was my exception, you're truly cried.
I confronted her and at first she played the "so you don't trust me" card, so I brought up the evidence and she came clean, I realized that she still loved the guy, she apologized and explained the whole thing to me, I told her to resolve whatever she had with him, and I guess she did.

ehhnn, fast forward to today, we got back together some months later, we moved past the cheating incident and she dropped the friend, I realized that nobody is perfect, fidelity isn't easy, words are easy, actions aren't as much, I can say "I love you to the moon and back" with a big ol'smile on my crooked lips but really would that love ACT when it's called upon?. I love her, she loves me too, and I know that if she were given the chance to cheat again she wouldn't.

Moral of the story is this; we are not perfect, as humans we are made to lie, to fear the impact of the truth, we say over estimate our abilities, we try to convince others that a lie isn't a lie when actually we're trying to convince ourselves that the truth isn't as it is, cheating doesn't have to be the end of a love story. Thanks for reading this short story from my life.

Guy i was in a five year relationship but all tru it av never got cheated on and i never cheated on her as well till we broke up soo i dont knw d feelings of being cheated on.
but with dis ur writeup, i swear I RESPECT YOU, U B KINGDOM'S CANDIDATE

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Pharaoh4rin(m): 2:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
[quote author=ImaIma1 post=80242170]

Ok. Then men are selfless and courageous. I see.[/quote
Very well and you know that. In4@ ,n all perspectives.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 14, 2019
AstroG:

Thought I was about to talk sense into a well groomed lady,it now clearly seems otherwise
THANK YOU

Look at this one. so the guy is allowed to be an animal but pocohantas is not supposed to defend herself?
Did you read where he said he would pay guys to rape her? Why didn't you caution your fellow guy?

Would you allow a guy to talk to your sister like that? if its not good enough for your sister, then its definitely not good for pocohantas. she's someone's sister and future mother too.

Talk to your men. Respect begets respect.

19 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by AstroG: 3:05pm On Jul 14, 2019
kneehighbootz:

Look at this one. so the guy is allowed to be an animal but pocohantas is not supposed to defend herself?
Did you read where he said he would pay guys to rape her? Why didn't you caution your fellow guy?

Would you allow a guy to talk to your sister like that? if its not good enough for your sister, then its definitely not good for pocohantas. she's someone's sister and future mother too.

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by drmikeadams(m): 3:15pm On Jul 14, 2019
ekene101:
Been in and out of many relationships,last one was a coded runs babe so I called it off,she begged and begged and still denied it even when a mutual friend who is a street guy said it to her face that he has banged and paid her on 3 occasions the ode still dey deny. Me wey hate to use condom bang woman,I just quickly go do test,buy plenty antibiotics,even agbo Jedi and all,still did another series of tests just to be sure am clean. The fear of contacting disease from these farm tools is not d issue, what guys should be scared of is not go get ur destiny hacked/hijacked because many ritualist claiming yahoo boys do deposit something in these girls and any guy who crosses them will start experiencing backwardness financially and otherwise,while the ritualist excel in his trade. I know few guys who does it and many of these girls are walking corpses spreading evils among guys who can't keep their pencils in their bags but be looking for sharpener upandan. I have decided to remailed celibate and cause trouble here on nairaland when am bored or not on duty. Don't have time for those useless farm tools. Konji is a thing of the mind,anyone can learn to control d urge,believe it or not.
Note: I come from a family of boys only,so I know how to cook and do stuffs,I even hate the ideal of a girl doing my laundry because am used to doing it myself, so why do I need any stoopid girl to come tear my life apart and render me disorganized, I eat Wat i want wen I want,wear Wat I want,I don't send any body my hard earned money for hair,clothes or any stoopid tin apart from family, no unnecessary dramas. I'm just free as in totally free.
grin grin grin any where i catch u for lag ,i Will giv u one chilled,diagnostic,refrigerated,iced,bottle of Heineken made in netherlands cheesy

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Kakamorufu(m): 3:18pm On Jul 14, 2019
Kalixx:

hahahahahaha cheesy
na so we see am o

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by luvyaself95(m): 3:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
TemmyT002:
Disbelieving, abi believing
What do you think ?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by luvyaself95(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
carter009:
I don't believe in long term relationship at all cos this hoes ain't loyal.
that what am saying too...

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by luvyaself95(m): 3:22pm On Jul 14, 2019
BoboKush:

Hmmmmmmmn.... This is deep
Yep
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by iamademola(m): 3:27pm On Jul 14, 2019
Stillthebest:
Being dating hrr for a year, sickness struck me and that prompted me to visit her at school(400l) over the weekend since I haven't since I started dating her, and using the off work opprtunity...

Gave me her phone to fix..Aye mi oo WhatsApp messages just came in Tom Tom...I tried to close my eyes but the messages were pepperish..

"I cant give you 25k till day break today.. I'm not burst up" And is that why you didn't reply since morning?"

I thought for a sec, then followed up... My brain was at it' s best..

"I didn't even know you, but you kept saying the same thing since morning" I replied.

Omo na so the guy vex dey talk how we had met morr than once mentioning the hotel...

Na so I vexed called my "runz" girl to come and check.. I couldn't hold my grip... Threw the phone at her, then tried to get it back and shower her what I saw cus she was askingme what exactly was I yalking about.

Boom! She had deleted the whole of WhatsApp app on her phone. I could not believe my eyes that day even till now.

Na so I left ADO EKITI SAME DAY I ARRIVED without spend the proposed three days.

Got to my base, she came the following day and opened up on her runz life. I couldn't believe I still had two ears.

Fear students... I suspected her but she really cleared her track each time she visited. She would always travel all the way to spend weekends with me this it would be hard to conclude she was into runz... I tried to reconsider her because she won't let me be always saying they told her i was her husby... But I couldn't just forget it. That's how I cut her off and changed my area by renting an apt in another area before I transferred myself out of the city when her problem was too much for me.
I

Have had the same experience as you bro same location.

I dated A runs girl for 5 years until when I went to serve somewhere in south south and I used my room mate phone to dial her number cos my phone was off. Her nick name popped out. I ended the call, she called back immediately and was surprised to know it was me.
She burst into tears I ask my guy wassup and at first he didn't wanna open up 2nd day the guy clear me. Omo that girl Na runs girl .

It Was had to blive , called her and she deny. Later some months she was under the influence of alcohol she called and tell me all the story... I was wow shocked. I moved on asap as a strong guy.
Now it's story . .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Felyyaks(f): 3:33pm On Jul 14, 2019
Relationship and headaches are like 5&6

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by PotatoSalad(m): 3:37pm On Jul 14, 2019
Joystark:

Damn bro.

Isn't this called stalking?

He needed steps, I gave him steps. lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by tinny898(m): 3:38pm On Jul 14, 2019
MenGoingThereWay:
No matter how this ladies call men dogs it still doesn't change the fact that ladies cheat more than men.

My own experience is that most of the girls I have nice time with all have boyfriends or someone they are serious with. It's so bad that they tell me about their relationship issues and I get to advise them after we have had rounds of Sex. Some even have 3 guys they claim to be serious with, some even tell me about pastors and married men who toast them or who they had unplanned Sex with and how there bf is suspecting them.

These girls keep making it difficult for me to trust ladies with their cheating and selfish ways. They don't feel a single remorse when in the act till they are caught. One was riding me and a call from her boyfriend came in and she immediately put her hands on my neck, giving me the eye sign to stop my thrusting. These babe spoke to her boyfriend as if she wasn't doing anything and even told him she loves him and after the call she aggressively rode me while she had this evil grin. I had a lot of thoughts run through my head at that moment.

The second instance, I was with this babe and her phone rang and I helped her reach for it and the call ID read " MY love" . I handed the phone to her and she just threw it on the bed saying " abeg abeg I don't have time to be answering jamb question". You can imagine.

Another one asked me in her words "how can I say I have boy friend and it feels like am single" and I was like then let him go and in her words " he is a nice guy, he understands me and will make a good husband ". These girls can be selfish and mean.

You may think it's about money, care and time but most times its not because many have serious bf who do their best to give them all these and you wonder what these girls want. I used to make out with one whose bf was super rich and cartered for her but do you know this girl opened mouth to tell me about two other men and that she will be touring with one of the men while she tells her bf she has gone to visit her sick mum.

Aside students even the working class aren't left out...That's a talk for another day.

Men take my advice and you will be happy you did

- Men don't need love we need respect. Oncertainly a girl don't respect you dump her sorry

- Always have it in mind that no girl owes you anything till you pay her bride price

- Make yourself less available for these girls. These has worked for me well. Itso good you give these girls an impression that you are busy, focused and they come second. Do this and watch how they will always want to be around you and jump to come meet you each time you call.

- Give these girls space don't choke them

- When it comes to the bed be dominant let them see you using them to satisfy your sexual cravings. Don't pity them ooh..spank ass, pull hair etc. That does a lot to their psych. Topic for another day

- Never taking a cheating girl back. I once advised my cousin the young man refused and 2 years down the line his girlfriend who he introduced to the family got pregnant for yahoo boy ���.

Many are still screwing me, they are unrepentant whilst they confess love to their bf.

- Mengoingthereway

i feel like collecting your account number

5 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by PotatoSalad(m): 3:39pm On Jul 14, 2019
Nobleking2000:

OK what of Facebook?
FB messages don't back up to your phone, so this isn't applicable.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Joystark(f): 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
PotatoSalad:

He needed steps, I gave him steps. lipsrsealed

Next we'll hear, 'Boy arrested after scalding girlfriend with hot water, following confirmation of cheating'
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Stillthebest: 3:41pm On Jul 14, 2019
iamademola:
I

Have had the same experience as you bro same location.

I dated A runs girl for 5 years until when I went to serve somewhere in south south and I used my room mate phone to dial her number cos my phone was off. Her nick name popped out. I ended the call, she called back immediately and was surprised to know it was me.
She burst into tears I ask my guy wassup and at first he didn't wanna open up 2nd day the guy clear me. Omo that girl Na runs girl .

It Was had to blive , called her and she deny. Later some months she was under the influence of alcohol she called and tell me all the story... I was wow shocked. I moved on asap as a strong guy.
Now it's story . .

If you are datin any babe in UNAD(EKSU NOW) Ado Ekiti, you are 80% likely dating a runs babe...

9 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
jiboladhino:
Bought a new phone for her and decided to take her old one , unfortunately she failed to clear her Whatsapp conversations , the rest as they say is history ..... Funny thing is I still love her to bits ....

You go soon craze remain small

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 3:43pm On Jul 14, 2019
TanyLoe:
Really funny
All am seeing here is she did that
I caught her doing this
What about "him"

Women cheat more often than men, its a proven fact.

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by PotatoSalad(m): 3:45pm On Jul 14, 2019
Joystark:

Next we'll hear, 'Boy arrested after scalding girlfriend with hot water, following confirmation of cheating'
It's the human nature to cheat. There's only a few faithful ones
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Navy08(m): 3:48pm On Jul 14, 2019
ubunja come in here.
Let's do a little statistics.
Most of the victims of these topic are mostly guys:

1. Who had not not efficiently browsed d p*ssy of their said gf/crush etc yet have invested so much either by time, money, etc. Yet their gf reluctantly kept getting bang*d behind their back f free. To make matter worst some of d said gf have made absolute jest of their said bf during banging sessions with their male bangers. Showing how intentional and unapologetic diz ladies could be.

2. Second category is for d guys that truely loved d ladies, showed respect, adored them etc. But, yet d ladies kept banging behind their backs either apologetically or not.

3. While, d third set of guys complaining here is d ones that have had numerous access to bang but again were caught unawares that their bangee is also being banged.

From this, d big question is, what set of male guyz do these ladies willingly drop their pants for to b browsed without their bf knowing? And it seems diz set of guyz are d minorities banging ppls gfs, wives, fiancees for free.
While d majority of guyz seem not to be dt exploitative.
One can't conclude, dt diz guyz know d password to unlock every girl defence...d so called alpha males nd bad boys d likes of ubunja preach about.
Guyz stop taking these ladies serious by d time u all know their nature, nothing comes as a surprise or shock again.

As for d minority guyz banging all d available ladies. Keep banging them....until they receive sense.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by luvyaself95(m): 3:49pm On Jul 14, 2019
Goddyj:
I discovered that the Punamy has become so wide, so I needed no body to tell me that some dude with a larger cucumber is seriously pounding my baby cry cry

So I left with my tiny joystick angry
You're just so stupid.
I swear...

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Tweak2k: 3:55pm On Jul 14, 2019
Wizywiz:
she is not oooo...she is still slaying...

chai nawa
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by pocohantas(f): 3:56pm On Jul 14, 2019
kneehighbootz:

Thank you o.

He passed that guy's nonsense on the second page or thereabout, only to quote me pages later on decorum.

This is how they encourage bad behavior among themselves, while expecting the woman to shrink and adjust to booshit. Very hypocritical ediot. I have zero apologies for my response to his ilk.

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by luvyaself95(m): 4:25pm On Jul 14, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
She caught you with a woman. She was furious. Nearly left you. You begged. Swore never to cheat on her again. But you weren't sure you'll stop 'cos she's far better than your wife in bed. Clean. Tight. Curvy. 1st class in BJ. Grade 1 lips. 2 days later, you found out that the woman you were 4king is the wife of the guy who's 4king your wife.
Why would somebody in their right senses cheat on a woman like the one you cheated with? You asked yourself. Someone preferred your lazy, unromantic, wide-holed wife to a classical lover? Unbelievable!

The above is to all men and women.
Do not be complacent. Even millionaires who wear gold get tired of wearing gold sometimes. They want to feel how it feels to not wear gold.
It's natural.
Men, women, be dynamic. Give your partner something new. Don't be like what you were yesterday. You'll turn out to be boring no matter how fantastically endowed you are.
Good luck to all men and women.
i understand you said but i gat one question for you can you be watching your woman fvcking by another man in your present...

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by joromii: 4:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
romenna:
I didn't ask but she packaged d fone and returned it to me.
Good girl
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Starboytwo(m): 4:35pm On Jul 14, 2019
I don't check a babes phone, most times I don't need to cuz I absolutely dont give a fuc.k...

I don't lie, nor hide or pretend, almost all my girls know they are not the only one, ND I don't expect to be your only bf.... There's 2 who really stand out from the rest and they know their selves, havent met yet, but they've seen pictures of the other on my phone....

My phone is strictly off limits, well except for the 2 mentioned above, don't ask for my password, or to make calls, to see pictures or whatever...

I don't bloody give 2 bleeps....

4 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by KevinDein: 4:44pm On Jul 14, 2019
Really, everything is a lie. Men have been fed the blue pill all their lives. Men who show the truest form of love are being laughed at by their women and taken for a joke.

This thread is genuinely sad but unsurprising.

9 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by FrenchWay: 4:53pm On Jul 14, 2019
MenGoingThereWay:
No matter how this ladies call men dogs it still doesn't change the fact that ladies cheat more than men.

My own experience is that most of the girls I have nice time with all have boyfriends or someone they are serious with. It's so bad that they tell me about their relationship issues and I get to advise them after we have had rounds of Sex. Some even have 3 guys they claim to be serious with, some even tell me about pastors and married men who toast them or who they had unplanned Sex with and how there bf is suspecting them.

These girls keep making it difficult for me to trust ladies with their cheating and selfish ways. They don't feel a single remorse when in the act till they are caught. One was riding me and a call from her boyfriend came in and she immediately put her hands on my neck, giving me the eye sign to stop my thrusting. These babe spoke to her boyfriend as if she wasn't doing anything and even told him she loves him and after the call she aggressively rode me while she had this evil grin. I had a lot of thoughts run through my head at that moment.

The second instance, I was with this babe and her phone rang and I helped her reach for it and the call ID read " MY love" . I handed the phone to her and she just threw it on the bed saying " abeg abeg I don't have time to be answering jamb question". You can imagine.

Another one asked me in her words "how can I say I have boy friend and it feels like am single" and I was like then let him go and in her words " he is a nice guy, he understands me and will make a good husband ". These girls can be selfish and mean.

You may think it's about money, care and time but most times its not because many have serious bf who do their best to give them all these and you wonder what these girls want. I used to make out with one whose bf was super rich and cartered for her but do you know this girl opened mouth to tell me about two other men and that she will be touring with one of the men while she tells her bf she has gone to visit her sick mum.

Aside students even the working class aren't left out...That's a talk for another day.

Men take my advice and you will be happy you did

- Men don't need love we need respect. Once a girl don't respect you dump her sorry bum

- Always have it in mind that no girl owes you anything till you pay her bride price

- Make yourself less available for these girls. These has worked for me well. Itso good you give these girls an impression that you are busy, focused and they come second. Do this and watch how they will always want to be around you and jump to come meet you each time you call.

- Give these girls space don't choke them

- When it comes to the bed be dominant let them see you using them to satisfy your sexual cravings. Don't pity them ooh..spank ass, pull hair etc. That does a lot to their psych. Topic for another day

- Never take a cheating girl back. I once advised my cousin the young man refused and 2 years down the line his girlfriend who he introduced to the family got pregnant for yahoo boy ���.

Many are still screwing me, they are unrepentant whilst they confess love to their bf.

- Mengoingthereway

U re so amazing. Beautiful tips bruv
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Timagex(m): 5:01pm On Jul 14, 2019
TanyLoe:
Really funny
All am seeing here is she did that
I caught her doing this
What about "him"
. Him doesn't cheat. smiley

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by RulerIAm(m): 5:20pm On Jul 14, 2019
Ben cheated on twice by the last 2 girls I dated. In the third one and facing the worst. She had always been a good girl until she got introduced to one guy by one of her customers. She was like the guy is always disturbing me but I told him I have a bf. Found out that number had been calling persistently for a while and she makes excuse not to come spend nights in my house these days . I eavesdropped on her call and heard her telling d guy that he Shd buy the gas so she can start cooking for him.. I froze where I was. There was a Saturday night she was supposed to come to my place but I didn't see her. Called her from 8pm till 9am the next day but she didn't pick a single call. Over 70 missed calls. She later called that she want to church very early and as at when I was calling the previous night, she had slept. She was even querying that y Shd I b calling that much. I gave her insults. Called her a slut tat would bleep me 2day n bleep another guy the next day. She stopped taking my calls. Na me begin beg o cos I love her. After many people helped me beg, she agreed but she's still talking with d guy. I still love her but with what I've read her so far, I'm getting stronger. Some girls just socks.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by TheControversy: 5:31pm On Jul 14, 2019
ImaIma1:

Funny enough, it is mostly men sharing their stories grin.
Men go through a lot but don't talk about it because we've been brought up to believe that's the "manly" thing to do. But you ladies, you let the whole world know what happened to you and how xyz broke your heart and did bla bla bla. That's why most people believe it's guys that cheat more whereas it's the exact opposite.

18 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by mrpoul(m): 5:34pm On Jul 14, 2019
PotatoSalad:

Go to the person's file manager, then go to WhatsApp, go to databases and find the chat backup of the day you want to explore. It's in .crypt12 format
Copy and send the database to your phone via Bluetooth. Don't forget to clear Bluetooth activity after sending. Then download WhatsApp Business, paste the database file in the WhatsApp folder/databases and do as if you're creating a new account, enter your second number and restore backup.
All her chats will now be displayed on your WhatsApp business app. Then read and drink sniper
thanks 4 dis

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (27) (Reply)

Girl Rubs Boyfriend's Sperm On Her Face. See Reason / Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.