Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,628 members, 7,813,069 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (111416 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by nuelyoyo(m): 5:37pm On Jul 17, 2019
Damfostopper:
I always hack the facebook account of any girl am dating after certain period to know how far..... las las.... na dere I dey find out everything.....
I broke up..... the cycle continues.....

the past 3 girls.... I caught them cheating right there.....

las las this girls ain't worth it

How did you hack the Facebook account?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:

You be pussy nigga. Only weak men forgive a cheating woman. She go do worse. Ode

It is a 50 - 50 thing, she might cheat again and may not
If itS A GIRL u really love, snoop on her phone to be sure, forgive her and give her a second chance if u find anything.
if she cheats again or is playing games, get your evidences and end it.

AFter I caught mine and read her school messages of her close friend banging her cos i was far away.
i didnt forgive her after a month, it was telling her on her, couldnt work well, hardly eat.
i forgave her later. and she promised not to. it is 4 years now, and she hasnt done shiit at all.
my evidences are her whatsapp and facebook chats which i monitor every minute on my phone and laptop, even before she deletes chats of guys disturbing her (of which she turns down)

Presently as i type, a guy from yankee has been begging her for 3 weeks now to give him few minutes to discuss with her, but she aint ready cos she doesnt want to take any risk

Still cant trust tho, trust dem half way meehn, no matter how clean dey come.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by yomi007k(m): 6:15pm On Jul 17, 2019
castro316:
boss how far?
I dey boss.

Plenty words of wisdom u got bro. More blessings.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 17, 2019
Hullabaloon:

Tried this, didn't work for me.

When I download the app, there's no database folder. I had to open it, created my first backup before I could see a database folder in the file manager.

Then, I copied a .crypt12 file and pasted it in the app folder, then uninstalled the app, reinstalled it, restored my backup, yet it wasn't there.

Or is there anything I missed?

this is a long method
and stress - like
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Jul 17, 2019
Heineken:
most ladies these days are bad.. Some are good and loyal bro. To me, if as a guy you have a decent girl and she's loyal, and one still cheats as a guy, then the guy is stupid. Na girls dey change guys. Not like we bad too like that...

you right Bro.
Girls bad attitude or one act ofcheat can make a guy do same 10x.
But if she doesnt, some loyal guys wont.
I never did,but when i suspected mine, omor, i begin tear oo.
when i got evidence of my girls own. i present am make she feel bad meehn.
no way to lie or cover up.

still on still, GIRLS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.
Even my wife I wont trust her a 100%, maybe 75%. when she don get like 3 kids for me, i will increase it to 85% (reasons best known to me)

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 9:06pm On Jul 17, 2019
Njeps:

you right Bro.
Girls bad attitude or one act ofcheat can make a guy do same 10x.
But if she doesnt, some loyal guys wont.
I never did,but when i suspected mine, omor, i begin tear oo.
when i got evidence of my girls own. i present am make she feel bad meehn.
no way to lie or cover up.

still on still, GIRLS ARE NOT TO BE TRUSTED.
Even my wife I wont trust her a 100%, maybe 75%. when she don get like 3 kids for me, i will increase it to 85% (reasons best known to me)
hahahahah a naso man
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Chukapage(m): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
TanyLoe:
Really funny
All am seeing here is she did that
I caught her doing this
What about "him"
you females don't want to post na ,the guys are posting ..'him'? Biko bobriskys no full nairaland abeg..
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by ibkkk(f): 10:51pm On Jul 17, 2019
omooba969:

So much kwa? undecided Not at all sir, she can speak for herself. grin

Oya ibkkk can you please confirm my assertion. grin

Yes,I'm a LOVELY GURL smiley

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by pocohantas(f): 11:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
[s]
Chukapage:
post your own experience stop calling other people's experience "BULLSHIT" because they are not your gender I mean it's a free world nobody is stopping females from posting their experience.you are gradually running mad but you don't know .iberibe just jiri nwayo nwayo na da gi Mana imaghi!!
[/s]

Better don't smash your phone.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Chukapage(m): 11:14pm On Jul 17, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Better don't smash your phone.
smash ko kill ni better go and take medicine ..o kwa Ara di the a..na madness be this way dey come your way but u no know..smash no assisinate the phone..
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by pocohantas(f): 11:16pm On Jul 17, 2019
[s]
Chukapage:
smash ko kill ni better go and take medicine ..o kwa Ara di the a..na madness be this way dey come your way but u no know..smash no assisinate the phone..
[/s]

grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Chukapage(m): 11:19pm On Jul 17, 2019
Ugosample:

wow ;o
bro this people don't burst your head grin[right][/right] cheesy
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Chukapage(m): 11:24pm On Jul 17, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

grin
even if e enter ear burst out of your vagina e no concern me nne "in patience ozokwors voice" okwa ARA di ihe a o kwa ARA madness.. grin cheesy no I don tell u okwa Ara grin
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by pocohantas(f): 11:27pm On Jul 17, 2019
[s]
Chukapage:
even if e enter ear burst out of your vagina e no concern me nne "in patience ozokwors voice" okwa ARA di ihe a o kwa ARA madness.. grin cheesy no I don tell u okwa Ara grin
[/s]

grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Chukapage(m): 11:33pm On Jul 17, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

grin
yes I still the talk am nne ihe a kwa Ara o kwa Ara chiwa ka isi azu..no be by memes take my advice you need a therapist maka Ara madness and it's coming from taking nairaland too serious..visit a psychiatrist Biko ASAP maka Ara.. grin cheesy
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Ugosample(m): 11:40pm On Jul 17, 2019
Chukapage:
bro this people don't burst your head grin[right][/right] cheesy

I dey tell you
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by pocohantas(f): 11:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
[s]
Chukapage:
yes I still the talk am nne ihe a kwa Ara o kwa Ara chiwa ka isi azu..no be by memes take my advice you need a therapist maka Ara madness and it's coming from taking nairaland too serious..visit a psychiatrist Biko ASAP maka Ara.. grin cheesy
[/s]

grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Chukapage(m): 11:46pm On Jul 17, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

grin
bla bla bla u go soon post ur mama nude pix as meme no be madness again?? Yes nah I have seen you in your 3bedroom Crip in eko Atlantic City or perhaps Beverly hills ..ONYE ARA..... infact am under onitsha bridge come and collect my phone na ABI you go comot my subscription??
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by pocohantas(f): 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
[s]
Chukapage:
bla bla bla u go soon post ur mama nude pix as meme no be madness again?? Yes nah I have seen you in your 3bedroom Crip in eko Atlantic City or perhaps Beverly hills ..ONYE ARA..... infact am under onitsha bridge come and collect my phone na ABI you go comot my subscription??
[/s]

Bye grin

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by weyreypey: 11:47pm On Jul 17, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

grin
Pocoh
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Chukapage(m): 11:53pm On Jul 17, 2019
pocohantas:
[s][/s]

Bye grin
bye too don't forget to see a therapist or psychiatrist..please you need it..Las Las you no even collect my phone since sey na head bridge i dey ,dey yab u..
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Chukapage(m): 12:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Missperplexity0:
Happened recently though i already told him i wanted to know what it feels like to have sex with another guy(he was my first bf), had it wif a close male frnd though there was no feelings attached on my part. Opened up to my bf when he suspected something was amiss.....he locked me up in his room, beat me and had forceful sex with me for two days and after that we broke up..... 3yrs relationship and the sex was not even worth all the pain and trauma i went through
you for report to police so I can no longer Bleep in peace again?? Nne be care full don't allow anybody to kill you before your time.. everybody now dey Bleep careless including your agressor..
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Lalas247(f): 10:56am On Jul 18, 2019
lefulefu:
u wan hack her whatsap? grin u wan hack her whatsap?
Lol grin
I still don't know who is behind that moniker
wink Greeting from the other side
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Lalas247(f): 10:57am On Jul 18, 2019
weyreypey:

I'm so doing this to lalas247
shocked
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 11:00am On Jul 18, 2019
Lalas247:

Lol grin
I still don't know who is behind that moniker
wink Greeting from the other side
d guy na really werey i swearcheesy. He has always been obsessed about ur ukwucheesy. How far na? U come dey scarce for watsap. I greet u anywaywink. Nice hving u back.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Kfed4ril(m): 8:12pm On Jul 18, 2019
pocohantas:
Lol. I like threads like this,

Gives everyone the opportunity to play the victim.

Everyone would suddenly turn the one that was cheated on.

Create another on "How were you caught cheating?" Nobody go gree comment.

I wonder who are the cheats. grin
Create it, I support you
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Kfed4ril(m): 8:13pm On Jul 18, 2019
pocohantas:
Lol. I like threads like this,

Gives everyone the opportunity to play the victim.

Everyone would suddenly turn the one that was cheated on.

Create another on "How were you caught cheating?" Nobody go gree comment.

I wonder who are the cheats. grin

Create it, I support you
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 19, 2019
U eyes don shine nw abi??
castro316:
I remember a girl I was dating ( the only experience of cheating I remember) I may not call it cheating because she told me to break up before she started dating him.

Yes she started acting funny so I traveled from port harcourt my uni to see her at she school in Ebonyi. I arrived there by 11pm. Can you imagine she sent her intending boyfriend to pick me at her school gate! So walked like a lamb to his room and we discussed her. From my observation the guy was a player and he was using her to pass his assignments and exams. He refused to drop her. I slept In his room and In the morning I went to see her. And asked if there was any reason for us to continue. She didn't say anything reasonable. As I be na. I had read between the lines. It was all over. I ended it.

From what I heard. Her relationship with him ended at the school gate after graduation. I pity her because she was naive and she wasn't aware she was being used for gains. I learned that period. That trying to please a woman is like trying to catch a housefly. The more aggressive you try the harder it is to catch her. So in order to catch her, become feaces. Shiit. Have you seen shiit without housefly?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 19, 2019
Very true
castro316:
I have never been cheated on. Well maybe it's because I have peace of mind and I am focused. Train yourself to be accommodating. I only date those who love me no matter how they look or status. Just be loyal and be willing to learn.

I pity many guys who run after flashy things in the name of cutie, slay queen, hottest chic thinking you can win her heart when you are an option. I only date girl who see me as THE OPTION.

Some men think that they can win a woman's heart with money care and what have you. Lies from the pit of hell. Women run after men whom they love their lifestyle. Pursue success and they will pursue you

I have this belief that you attract your kind so if you see a good one lurking around bring her close and love her back. If she is below your standard, lift her up. Stop pursuing vanity in the form of slay queens. The bible even tells us that they will lead you to ruins (HEART BREAK)

Stop all this big boobs and ass way of selection. Those things can't secure a healthy relationship. I am on a long distance relationship (an akwa ibom babe and I am an igbo guy) and I don't quiver because I am ready to love her irrespective of what she is doing. If anything happens tomorrow no one will blame me because I gave my 100%.

Per adventure any lady cheats on me I will make friends with the other guy and we shall both cheat on you. If he remains adamant then I will officially hand her over to him and move on. No hard feelings.

I am too blessed to cry because of a woman. Tufia!! So if you are wise come and drink from my fountain of blessings
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by sinaj(f): 8:35am On Jul 19, 2019
This thread is scary sha

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by castro316: 9:17am On Jul 19, 2019
blissgregory:
U eyes don shine nw abi??
Yes o. I tell you

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (27) (Reply)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.