Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,606 members, 7,812,992 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:58 AM

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (111408 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by nellyquash(f): 1:49pm On Jul 16, 2019
pocohantas:
Lol. I like threads like this,

Gives everyone the opportunity to play the victim.

Everyone would suddenly turn the one that was cheated on.

Create another on "How were you caught cheating?" Nobody go gree comment.

I wonder who are the cheats. grin

@Pochhantas...don't mind them
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2019
Kenturkey048:
them just bam you with plantain leaf thats why you dey cap loose abi Respect yourself abeg...no quote me again...

Lolcheesy...only if you know. grin

Continue to wallow in your ignorance ok. cool
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by TeeFriz: 2:23pm On Jul 16, 2019
menstrualpad:
this story get K-leg

Brother, no be lie... I no wan just quote am....

See them... Always looking for ways or reasons to justify their infidelity.... Defending the reasons why she had a sugar daddy...... Mehn una go tire....

This one weak me
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 2:27pm On Jul 16, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... I rep June 16th... They can be exception
lol you see now.. And your not bad abi?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by NACE13: 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2019
omooba969:

Was your conscience asleep before you did the do?

The point is that you couldn't resist the temptation & I will tell your gf about your sexcapades. grin

You mentioned that the sex with this fling was more awesome than the one with your main chick, grin do you know why - 'stolen kisses are the sweetest'. grin

U gerrit? wink

I said "Ex" na. So feel free to tell on me. grin
Cheers mate

Believe me,bro. Imagine having phone Bleep with your woman due to long distance and then a certain temptation comes to help cure your konji, and you think it'll be a one-time thing, only for the temptation to bring her A-game to finish work on you.
Only if you knew what it took me to shoo her away; Not because I was satisfied(man can never be satisfied) but my conscience and "determination" made me end it.

And, yeah, stolen kisses are always the sweetest

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 3:59pm On Jul 16, 2019
stefanbanach:
You're finished.

Lols, Abi?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 4:43pm On Jul 16, 2019
NACE13:

I said "Ex" na. So feel free to tell on me. grin
Cheers mate

Believe me,bro. Imagine having phone Bleep with your woman due to long distance and then a certain temptation comes to help cure your konji, and you think it'll be a one-time thing, only for the temptation to bring her A-game to finish work on you.
Only if you knew what it took me to shoo her away; Not because I was satisfied(man can never be satisfied) but my conscience and "determination" made me end it.

And, yeah, stolen kisses are always the sweetest

@bolded,

Abeg stop mentioning conscience jorgrin
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jul 16, 2019
Phenomenal16:
... I rep June 16th... They can be exception

You are not an exception.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by NACE13: 5:39pm On Jul 16, 2019
omooba969:

@bolded,
Abeg stop mentioning conscience jorgrin
OK, my moral sense of judgement and determination made me end it. Lol
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by paroh137(m): 6:48pm On Jul 16, 2019
Nobleking2000:

Your WhatsApp number or chat me on o7o38=9825=13
WhatsApp number dey my signature Oga
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2019
[quote author=TeeFriz post=80323864]

Brother, no be lie... I no wan just quote am....

See them... Always looking for ways or reasons to justify their infidelity.... Defending the reasons why she had a sugar daddy...... Mehn una go tire....

Seems you didn't read everything I wrote, if you think am writing to lie or catching fun then your wrong, how I wish you could feel my pains, I pray such never happens to you, if you wanna quote pls do, that why I hardly ever write or post anything here because people always believe it to be a lie, but thanks all the same

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Arsenate(m): 8:54pm On Jul 16, 2019
The thread just proves that women don't exactly love the husbands they end up with. Marriage to women is like a retirement home. You know that safe haven where they can raise their children with the sweat and resources of men that had been insulted at some point when they had the cock of an alpha male in their mouths.

Nothing to see here.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by EmekusTHEgreat(m): 10:14pm On Jul 16, 2019
menstrualpad:
this story get K-leg

Chronic K-leg
In my opinion, they were in an open relationship.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by okikiosibodu(m): 10:26pm On Jul 16, 2019
condemn:

Why not know more about yourself? When is your birthday?
April 9. Pls reply your pm
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:

April 9. Pls reply your pm

We are both Aries but you are the social type while I am the introvert born March 29th
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 12:05am On Jul 17, 2019
ibkkk:

I wouldn't mind.
I'm really after the Babbanbura, walai wink

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by BabbanBura(m): 6:25am On Jul 17, 2019
omooba969:

Lolcheesy...ibkkk is a lovely lady.

You seemed to know so much, pls tell me more
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by BabbanBura(m): 6:27am On Jul 17, 2019
ibkkk:

I wouldn't mind.
I'm really after the Babbanbura, walai wink

shocked , na joke woo, Babbanbura cant take 4 woo. But wait, you are after Babbanbura? Spoilt shild kawai.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 7:24am On Jul 17, 2019
BabbanBura:

You seemed to know so much, pls tell me more

So much kwa? undecided Not at all sir, she can speak for herself. grin

Oya ibkkk can you please confirm my assertion. grin
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 17, 2019
Chronic K-leg
In my opinion, they were in an open relationship,

I won't say anything bro, but I don't pray it happens to you, for someone you planned to spend your life with, someone you are trying to make happy, someone you are spending on to keep been a flirt and tells her friends every happening btwn u both, and now you come here to say what? Your opinion doesn't matter bro, he's my past now, have a good day
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by castro316: 8:18am On Jul 17, 2019
yomi007k:

How do u do this? The owner of the account will know that the account has been opened naaa.

I wan learn.
boss how far?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by castro316: 9:22am On Jul 17, 2019
I have never been cheated on. Well maybe it's because I have peace of mind and I am focused. Train yourself to be accommodating. I only date those who love me no matter how they look or status. Just be loyal and be willing to learn.

I pity many guys who run after flashy things in the name of cutie, slay queen, hottest chic thinking you can win her heart when you are an option. I only date girl who see me as THE OPTION.

Some men think that they can win a woman's heart with money care and what have you. Lies from the pit of hell. Women run after men whom they love their lifestyle. Pursue success and they will pursue you

I have this belief that you attract your kind so if you see a good one lurking around bring her close and love her back. If she is below your standard, lift her up. Stop pursuing vanity in the form of slay queens. The bible even tells us that they will lead you to ruins (HEART BREAK)

Stop all this big boobs and ass way of selection. Those things can't secure a healthy relationship. I am on a long distance relationship (an akwa ibom babe and I am an igbo guy) and I don't quiver because I am ready to love her irrespective of what she is doing. If anything happens tomorrow no one will blame me because I gave my 100%.

Per adventure any lady cheats on me I will make friends with the other guy and we shall both cheat on you. If he remains adamant then I will officially hand her over to him and move on. No hard feelings.

I am too blessed to cry because of a woman. Tufia!! So if you are wise come and drink from my fountain of blessings

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by castro316: 9:42am On Jul 17, 2019
I remember a girl I was dating ( the only experience of cheating I remember) I may not call it cheating because she told me to break up before she started dating him.

Yes she started acting funny so I traveled from port harcourt my uni to see her at she school in Ebonyi. I arrived there by 11pm. Can you imagine she sent her intending boyfriend to pick me at her school gate! So walked like a lamb to his room and we discussed her. From my observation the guy was a player and he was using her to pass his assignments and exams. He refused to drop her. I slept In his room and In the morning I went to see her. And asked if there was any reason for us to continue. She didn't say anything reasonable. As I be na. I had read between the lines. It was all over. I ended it.

From what I heard. Her relationship with him ended at the school gate after graduation. I pity her because she was naive and she wasn't aware she was being used for gains. I learned that period. That trying to please a woman is like trying to catch a housefly. The more aggressive you try the harder it is to catch her. So in order to catch her, become feaces. Shiit. Have you seen shiit without housefly?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by drmikeadams(m): 11:40am On Jul 17, 2019
Arsenate:
The thread just proves that women don't exactly love the husbands they end up with. Marriage to women is like a retirement home. You know that safe haven where they can raise their children with the sweat and resources of men that had been insulted at some point when they had the cock of an alpha male in their mouths.

Nothing to see here.

Thread closed,u said it all

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by ttmax09(m): 4:10pm On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:

June 16 is Gemini. She is a third decan Gemini. When them tell una to believe in Astrology una nor dey hear. Gemini women are hoes by birth. As I dey so, I dey pray make I nor born Gemini boy or girl self.
pls all this zodiac signs where can I read up on them nothing useful I have seen on google so far
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
ttmax09:
pls all this zodiac signs where can I read up on them nothing useful I have seen on google so far

Na google oh. It's just that you have to open each of the results and read all through. Just know that each Zodiac sign has 3 types. First, Second and Third Decan.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by ttmax09(m): 4:41pm On Jul 17, 2019
condemn:

Na google oh. It's just that you have to open each of the results and read all through. Just know that each Zodiac sign has 3 types. First, Second and Third Decan.
OK thanks bro
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by nuelyoyo(m): 4:44pm On Jul 17, 2019
gonkin:
Ex offered financial support just like that.
So I used a spy app to confirm my suspicion
please tell me about the app
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by TeeFriz: 5:23pm On Jul 17, 2019
[quote][/quote]

You are very much welcome

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (27) (Reply)

Couple Got Married 32ft Underwater In The Caribbean Sea (Photo) / My Husband Passed Me Around Like A Sex-Toy! A Lady Narrates... / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.