Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? - Romance (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? (111654 Views)

How Did You Find Out You Were Being Cheated On? / Fathers Are Always Being Cheated By Society!! Fathers Are Suffering!! (Photos) / Would You Forgive Being Cheated On? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jul 15, 2019
Eaugusta:

I quite understand you, but in cheating you also put your life at risk as well as punish some innocent girls.
My candid advice sir, anyone that cheats on his/her partner doesn't deserve her/his love; so move on, you will sure find a faithful one
quite understood someone life is at risk but for me, cheating can never be an option for me. I would rather be single
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by romenna: 10:42pm On Jul 15, 2019
maak400:

I would have collected the phone if it was me o, she won’t go with the phone I bought for her with my hard earned money. She’s a cheat who doesn’t deserve the phone.
I didn't ask her return d fone but she returned it herself.
But Im bigger than iPhone sha

6 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Heineken(m): 11:16pm On Jul 15, 2019
izaray:
Great, u change moniker ne
no dear. I didn't. Hope you're doing great?

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by okikiosibodu(m): 11:17pm On Jul 15, 2019
condemn:

What would you like to know?
All you feel I need to know. Gracias
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by romenna: 11:39pm On Jul 15, 2019
Missperplexity0:
Happened recently though i already told him i wanted to know what it feels like to have sex with another guy(he was my first bf), had it wif a close male frnd though there was no feelings attached on my part. Opened up to my bf when he suspected something was amiss.....he locked me up in his room, beat me and had forceful sex with me for two days and after that we broke up..... 3yrs relationship and the sex was not even worth all the pain and trauma i went through
u just fine but no sense

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by romenna: 11:41pm On Jul 15, 2019
condemn:

From May 22 to June 22 na Gemini and 95% of them are hoes by birth. Use them for sex only.
u r making sense n I talk from experience.
Pls school me on dis astrology ish abeg
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 15, 2019
Oma307:

it would have been better to overcome such scar but some scars are there permanently when anytime you remember, you will feel cheating is the best option. presently, I am facing scenario where she is dating another person and she is claiming to love me but I told her to leave me and go with the guy rather she said she can't let me go. what is paining me most is that I have never cheated on her before

You never see anything guy, na so the matter be. Na to use jazz pin your woman just as Ned pin that small reginal. But na secretly you go do am behind her back.

Guy, them nor dey marry only physically oh, you dey tie the woman spiritually. Pin any babe when you genuinely love and can't let go. Only for the wise.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by maak400: 11:51pm On Jul 15, 2019
romenna:
Google will give you all the info you need.
you can also check astrology.com
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2019
oluwamaich:

Unfortunately, she broke mine this morning.

Reason: She has no feelings for me again after 1 year and 3 months.
When she dey school, I write 85% of her project, now she finish just enter camp, feelings disappeared

I go look into your advice sha. But tell woman, they are the reason men break other women's heart. They are the reason many turned players.

Thanks

Do yahoo and make money or better still, blow any which way. You go see the other side of women and you go come see say na use and dump good for the greedy, enjoyment loving ones

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 16, 2019
romenna:

Ask me whatever you want to know
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 12:29am On Jul 16, 2019
okikiosibodu:

All you feel I need to know. Gracias

Why not know more about yourself? When is your birthday?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by logik29(m): 6:35am On Jul 16, 2019
elmagnifico411:
I once had a Gemini chic (june20), the girl is the best I’ve seen. Cheating not in her gene at all. So loyal and down to earth..
how can gemini be loyal and down to earth??...not even capricorn sef

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 8:18am On Jul 16, 2019
Missperplexity0:
Happened recently though i already told him i wanted to know what it feels like to have sex with another guy(he was my first bf), had it wif a close male frnd though there was no feelings attached on my part. Opened up to my bf when he suspected something was amiss.....he locked me up in his room, beat me and had forceful sex with me for two days and after that we broke up..... 3yrs relationship and the sex was not even worth all the pain and trauma i went through

Unbelievable !

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 8:23am On Jul 16, 2019
princfred:
Before this becomes all about lost dreams and broken hearts, no matter what you do, remember to blame the game not the players.

Without the players there's no game.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 8:32am On Jul 16, 2019
condemn:

From May 22 to June 22 na Gemini and 95% of them are hoes by birth. Use them for sex only.

Do you mean men born in that period are also hoes by birth?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 8:44am On Jul 16, 2019
NACE13:
Kai! with all these stories I am reading, I definitely believe my ex was cheating before we broke up. This is why I'll never do long distance.....
But fear some girls oo. There was this chick I met when I travelled to go see a relation. She was seriously crushing on me, we almost had sex on the first night but I wasn't strapped, I couldn't loose guard.
I told this girl I had a girlfriend and the relationship is a serious one but she didn't even mind. And konji wasn't helping matters, because my woman then was far away in Lagos.

Anyways she brought herself to my place and we did it many times almost everywhere and anywhere in the house before my conscience started fighting me. To make matters worse, her sex was way better than my woman's, so I was literally and metaphorically fvcked( I couldn't stay, and I didn't want to leave either).

I couldn't help it but las las I called it quits but now I regret doing that, I should have just kept her by the side for emergency because she was fine with being the side chick so long as the sex was there, but I was trying to be a good guy to my silly ex.

Was your conscience asleep before you did the do?

The point is that you couldn't resist the temptation & I will tell your gf about your sexcapades. grin

You mentioned that the sex with this fling was more awesome than the one with your main chick, grin do you know why - 'stolen kisses are the sweetest'. grin

U gerrit? wink

3 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by princfred(m): 8:51am On Jul 16, 2019
omooba969:

Without the players there's no game.
Blaming the ply3rs can turn one into a bad player or knock one out of the game. The oppoaite can make one a better player who takes the game for what it is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 8:58am On Jul 16, 2019
Kenturkey048:
okay..I hear you..but Nairaland sef...nawa ooo...u joke ,one dude wey go say bros goodevening when he sees you go rush to reply u.because android phones don cheap....

Breh, some small boiz for NL go treat your fvck-up if care is not taken, so abeg climb down from your high horse ok.

My 2kobo. smiley
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 9:10am On Jul 16, 2019
omooba969:

Do you mean men born in that period are also hoes by birth?

Yes most of the men are like that too. The men and the women are very similar. They are all tricksters, they lie with perfection.

1 Like

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Favy1235(f): 9:17am On Jul 16, 2019
omooba969:

How did you cope with the rejection?

after the brkup i made sure i got myself busy with my job,went out with my frnds n deletd his numbers frm my fone i made sure nt 2 block him via my social media he need to see d new me,and distanced myself frm chatn with him cos it do bring d past memories.

I also blocked d female frnd dat later became his gf cos i have her then in my fbk acct.

2 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by omooba969(m): 9:33am On Jul 16, 2019
princfred:
Blaming the ply3rs can turn one into a bad player or knock one out of the game. The opposite can make one a better player who takes the game for what it is.

But the game shapes the player, i.e the player's outlook towards relationship & their sense of judgement - hope you know that.
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Flamezzz: 9:48am On Jul 16, 2019
EllaBella115:
Mine is still fresh
We were colleagues but he was sleeping with the HR too
When gossip started I asked and he said she was hitting on him...
Being the HR and in power, she demoted me and made me look bad before the management meanwhile bobo was still lying...
But I was smarter esp when I had the evidence that they were banging even in the office and it cost her her job.
I got admitted into school early this year after I had forgiven him but he still left after he went to another state...
It made me bitter, I became a shadow of myself(still am) But I am getting better but no to be someone's fool again...
Never!!!
Chai... All these happened to Nwa Anambra? shocked
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Nobody: 9:53am On Jul 16, 2019
All the more reason I can't marry anyone who's not a virgin! Marry virgin, avoid stories that touch the heart.

7 Likes

Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Kenturkey048(m): 9:58am On Jul 16, 2019
omooba969:

Breh, some small boiz for NL go treat your fvck-up if care is not taken, so abeg climb down from your high horse ok.

My 2kobo. smiley
them just bam you with plantain leaf thats why you dey cap loose abi Respect yourself abeg...no quote me again...
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by empire2017(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2019
Thiwalade:
All the more reason I can't marry anyone who's not a virgin! Marry virgin, avoid stories that touch the heart.
those you destroyed nko?
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by Phenomenal16(f): 11:50am On Jul 16, 2019
Heineken:
funny man. All June 16 ladies can't be bad na.
... I rep June 16th... They can be exception
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by princfred(m): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2019
omooba969:

But the game shapes the player, i.e the player's outlook towards relationship & their sense of judgement - hope you know that.
Yeah as important is that the shaping can be negatively or otherwise depending in the focus - on the players or on the game. So focus on the game and fvck the players or get fvcked. Literally and otherwise grin
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by ibkkk(f): 1:32pm On Jul 16, 2019
omooba969:

Lolcheesy...ibkkk is a lovely lady.

smiley
Re: How Did You Find Out That You're Being Cheated On? by ibkkk(f): 1:40pm On Jul 16, 2019
BabbanBura:

You wan be wife number 4? If u are game no problem, Babbanbura is well able!

I wouldn't mind.
I'm really after the Babbanbura, walai wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (27) (Reply)

Slay Queens Handcuffed After Man Who Brought Them To A Hotel Fled Without Paying / My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / Chewing Gum: I Can Break Up With A Lady Because Of This.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.