Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:38 AM

TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (72750 Views)

Inside The Room — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / VAGINA: Look At The Vagina I Drew — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Godshand21(m): 6:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
iLegendd:

You're welcome. Stay focused in the game and you'll smile at last. The initial stage may seem hard, but keep pushing. One day, you'll be making millions while you sleep.

Amen.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by imhere: 10:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
]Yes.

If you're going global with the eBook, Amazon won't allow you to use KDP Select.

Thanks @iLegendd, I didn't register it on KDP Select because of this reason. The book is mainly for people in the UK
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by imhere: 2:01pm On Sep 19, 2019
@iLegend please what is the right margin size to use, the header and the footer too.
This is holding me back from publishing. Thanks in anticipation.

Also do I have to pay money before publshing in publishingdrive?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
Your margin setup depends on your page count (number of pages). How many pages is the book let me tell you the numbers to use for your setup. Or visit https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G201857950

No, you don't need to pay PublishDrive.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by imhere: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2019
Thank you very much. There are 32 pages aside the preview. I set it aside because I will be required to summit it first before publishing content.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 6:32am On Sep 29, 2019
iLegendd:
Your margin setup depends on your page count (number of pages). How many pages is the book let me tell you the numbers to use for your setup. Or visit https://kdp.amazon.com/en_US/help/topic/G201857950

No, you don't need to pay PublishDrive.
Sorry, it's been long since I commented on your thread. Good morning. Just want to remind you that I'm still in the book publishing game, I even published a non fictional book two days ago and it's about men getting back their masculinity, the red pill theory. My book is number 1 under new releases, I don't know what that means.
How have you been doing iLegendd?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 4:03pm On Sep 29, 2019
JustSomeDude:
Sorry, it's been long since I commented on your thread. Good morning. Just want to remind you that I'm still in the book publishing game, I even published a non fictional book two days ago and it's about men getting back their masculinity, the red pill theory. My book is number 1 under new releases, I don't know what that means.
How have you been doing iLegendd?

Great.

Number 1 New Release? That's good news. It means you're selling more books or getting more KU read than other books in that particular category.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ThugCheetah(m): 4:10pm On Sep 29, 2019
Bro I want to write but I don't know where to start o...gimme tips na embarassed embarassed cry
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by raphemmanuel(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2019
iLegendd:

Great.

Number 1 New Release? That's good news. It means you're selling more books or getting more KU read than other books in that particular category.
At the bolded.
Does it mean people can read the book without ordering it? shocked

This is cràzy, and that's cheating, or am I misunderstanding it ilegend.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:34pm On Sep 29, 2019
raphemmanuel:
At the bolded.
Does it mean people can read the book without ordering it? shocked

This is cràzy, and that's cheating, or am I misunderstanding it ilegend.

Yes, they can read the book without buying. Though, Amazon will still you based on how many pages any reader reads. At the same time, your ranking will be higher on your chosen category.

So, it's a win win win for you, readers, and Amazon.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 6:36pm On Sep 29, 2019
ThugCheetah:
Bro I want to write but I don't know where to start o...gimme tips na embarassed embarassed cry

What is that one thing you know so well and you can teach people how to do it for 2 hours without lacking what to say?

The moment you find it, write a "how to" book about it. Whenever you get stuck, don't forget Google and YouTube got your back.

All the best.

1 Like

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 2:04pm On Sep 30, 2019
iLegendd:

What is that one thing you know so well and you can teach people how to do it for 2 hours without lacking what to say?

The moment you find it, write a "how to" book about it. Whenever you get stuck, don't forget Google and YouTube got your back.

All the best.

Boss am almost done with the writing of that my betting life story book we talk about. How do I send it to you, So you can do the needful sir .
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:20pm On Sep 30, 2019
balosammy:

Boss am almost done with the writing of that my betting life story book we talk about. How do I send it to you, So you can do the needful sir .

Great news.

There are two ways. Do you want to publish it yourself or you want me to purchase it from you as own it?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by balosammy(m): 2:39pm On Sep 30, 2019
iLegendd:

Great news.

There are two ways. Do you want to publish it yourself or you want me to purchase it from you as own it?

Purchase it from me sir
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:58pm On Sep 30, 2019
balosammy:

Purchase it from me sir

Alright. Finish it, proofread it, then tell me the word count. Take your time.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ThugCheetah(m): 5:47pm On Sep 30, 2019
iLegendd:

All the best.
thanks..which app will you recommend for writing ebooks
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 5:50pm On Sep 30, 2019
ThugCheetah:
thanks..which app will you recommend for writing ebooks

Keep My Note
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ThugCheetah(m): 2:33am On Oct 01, 2019
iLegendd:

Keep My Note
ok..can I contact you privately..whatsapo
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 3:31am On Oct 01, 2019
ThugCheetah:
ok..can I contact you privately..whatsapo

Unfortunately, I no longer take my conversation beyond Nairaland. Ask any question you have and I'll do my best to reply or tell you where you can find a solution for it.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ThugCheetah(m): 3:16pm On Oct 01, 2019
What if I want thorough grammatical improvement and correction for my book.. would I have to pay an editor?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2019
If you can get a proofreader for free, good, else, you'll have to pay them. Or, you can do it yourself.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by JustSomeDude(m): 7:49am On Oct 03, 2019
iLegendd:
If you can get a proofreader for free, good, else, you'll have to pay them. Or, you can do it yourself.
If I got to add a Tax Identification Number (TIN) to my KDP account, will I get paid full royalty on book sales? You know Nigeria doesn't have a Tax treaty with United States.
How do I get to workaround that?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 11:11am On Oct 03, 2019
JustSomeDude:
If I got to add a Tax Identification Number (TIN) to my KDP account, will I get paid full royalty on book sales? You know Nigeria doesn't have a Tax treaty with United States.
How do I get to workaround that?

As long as you choose Nigeria as the country, you'll be taxed. The only workaround is creating a US-based or other countries with tax treaty LLC which is about 100k to 200k.

I created one US-based LLC 2 days ago for 137k. With this, you'll be given an ITIN/EIN. See image below.

If you have such amount, you can handle it at home with the help of the internet. Since you're a beginner, don't worry about tax. When you have made enough money, then you can think of how to remove it.

Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by Donnellie(m): 12:39pm On Oct 03, 2019
what font size is advisable big you are typing with WPS office editor?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 12:43pm On Oct 03, 2019
1. Use 11, 12, 13, or 14.
2. No.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by bjstardom(m): 1:15am On Oct 04, 2019
iLegendd:
1. Use 11, 12, 13, or 14. 2. No.
Is it advisable to use 16pt
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:51pm On Oct 04, 2019
bjstardom:

Is it advisable to use 16pt

Some people, but I don't.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by bjstardom(m): 6:09pm On Oct 04, 2019
iLegendd:

Some people, but I don't.
Why? Does it reduce the value of the book?
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 9:38pm On Oct 04, 2019
bjstardom:

Why? Does it reduce the value of the book?

No. Just a choice.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by bjstardom(m): 12:09am On Oct 05, 2019
iLegendd:

No. Just a choice.
Alright
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by ekrizz(m): 2:10am On Oct 05, 2019
iLegendd:

No. Just a choice.

I thought Nigerians can't sell on Amazon. How do you sell there? Please I will like to know, thanks.
Re: TELL ME What Is Better Than This...To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] by iLegendd(m): 2:28am On Oct 05, 2019
ekrizz:

I thought Nigerians can't sell on Amazon. How do you sell there? Please I will like to know, thanks.

Yes, Nigerians are not allowed to sell products on Amazon, but if it's a digital product, then they're allowed.

How do you sell? You create an account on www.KDP.amazon.com, then create another account with www.payoneer.com and use the account details from Payoneer to fill in your Amazon dashboard.

When you're set, write a book and publish. With the help of YouTube or Google, you'll find answers to all you need on uploading the book.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Slay Queens Twerk For Shatta Bandles, "Ghanaian Richest Dwarf" (Photos) / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? / White Lady Sends iPhone & Apple MacBook To A Nigerian Guy She Met On Facebook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.