Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (59153 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by jossypet(m): 8:32am On Jul 20, 2019
How could two unmarried sleep together? U should only have sex when u're married. Say NO to fornication n adultery.
Abstain all youthful lust friend.
God cannot be wrong and we right.
Be wise.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Hade1004(m): 8:37am On Jul 20, 2019
Oga use Usain Bolt speed to JP
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by TourismMan(m): 9:01am On Jul 20, 2019
May be there is frog inside her toto.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Ladygenny: 9:04am On Jul 20, 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by oglalasioux(m): 9:11am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

I got no cash bro, you're totally wrong. She is self made and owns a shoe shop before joining school and has been the one spending on me while[b] I help her with her academics[/b].

No girl you help in academics will ever let you sleep with her. This girl is super smart.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 20, 2019
seanwilliam:
dnt be fooled, dive in with a thick condom.. even if na hiv, double condom and make sure ur down there is nt shaved, leave it bushy to avoid skin to skin contact.
There is nothing I'll not see on nairaland.

See advice.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Divay22(f): 9:27am On Jul 20, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
i went to heaven and came back..cheesy. how are you too??grin
You went to heaven and decided to come back undecided
To do what now?
And to crown it all, you still came back to Nigeria
Well, to be sincere i would have missed you. Good you back.

Been good smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Ikville(m): 9:29am On Jul 20, 2019
Ur girlfriend told u stuffs dat were not quite clear to u, instead of making deeper enquiries regarding d situation to get more un'standing into d matta so as to know where u stood wit her, u r here asking for opinions from people who un'stand it even less...na wa o. Anybody know where dem dey rent brain? Cos u need one!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by PapyT1212(m): 9:36am On Jul 20, 2019
I swear you be bad guy lol grin
shocked have killed me ooooo... See as all of them diagnose HIV.

OP, she already said you're a nice guy and nice guys finish last. So no pus*y for you.. Or wait, were you trying to penetrate her without a condom??

Next time she brings up that excuse, tell her you have a condom, then you'd know if her excuse was genuine or not. But my mind dey tell me sey the girl just wan play you, she gives you small romance, you drop cash, while the so-called bad guys are hitting her honeypot on a steady. [/quote]
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by DanDeeBoss(m): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2019
Divay22:
You went to heaven and decided to come back undecided To do what now? And to crown it all, you still came back to Nigeria Well, to be sincere i would have missed you. Good you back.
Been good smiley
cheesycheesy Aww Lemme Blush..... Thanks
Happy that you're good smiley
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by TwentyOnePilots(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2019
ceeroh:
Nairaland doctors have killed me ooooo... See as all of them diagnose HIV.

OP, she already said you're a nice guy and nice guys finish last. So no pus*y for you.. Or wait, were you trying to penetrate her without a condom??

Next time she brings up that excuse, tell her you have a condom, then you'd know if her excuse was genuine or not. But my mind dey tell me sey the girl just wan play you, she gives you small romance, you drop cash, while the so-called bad guys are hitting her honeypot on a steady.

Exactly my thoughts...one sharp guy spotted. grin

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by sogamica(m): 10:27am On Jul 20, 2019
She might be nursing one transmitted disease talk to her to open up to u so that u can help her.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Omega30(m): 10:40am On Jul 20, 2019
ceeroh:

Next time she brings up that excuse, tell her you have a condom, then you'd know if her excuse was genuine or not. But my mind dey tell me sey the girl just wan play you, she gives you small romance, you drop cash, while the so-called bad guys are hitting her honeypot on a steady.
Na only u get sense for all the commenters here. Your mind and mine read the lines same way. That's why it is good to be a coded guy, we smell lies from far away. If she truly has STI/ STD , she will NEVER tell u, cos she never knew where she contracted it so she would want to spread it to all guys as a revenge.
Secondly, no HIV girl will ever tell a mere BF that she has it, it will tarnish her image.
Thirdly, my mind tell me say, she won't allow the guy to quit the relationship so as to be benefiting without contribution and that's what she is doing now.
With the comments I am seeing here, it shows only few of us guys here are: true alpha guys, mgtow, what's up guys, outcome independent, self contented, can-choose-to-be-without-girls if we want guys, break-up with-a-misbehaving-girlfriend guys. Others are just noise makers.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Divay22(f): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
cheesycheesy Aww Lemme Blush..... Thanks

Happy that you're good smiley
Yeah. I'm good smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2019
Omega30:
Na only u get sense for all the commenters here. Your mind and mine read the lines same way. That's why it is good to be a coded guy, we smell lies from far away. If she truly has STI/ STD , she will NEVER tell u, cos she never knew where she contracted it so she would want to spread it to all guys as a revenge.
Secondly, no HIV girl will ever tell a mere BF that she has it, it will tarnish her image.
Thirdly, my mind tell me say, she won't allow the guy to quit the relationship so as to be benefiting without contribution and that's what she is doing now.
With the comments I am seeing here, it shows only few of us guys here are: true alpha guys, mgtow, what's up guys, outcome independent, self contented, can-choose-to-be-without-girls if we want guys, break-up with-a-misbehaving-girlfriend guys. Others are just noise makers.

Funny enough, all these girls don't even know how to lie.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by EmzyT: 11:27am On Jul 20, 2019
Amakavula:
there is no need for test, she has done it and found OP isn't a man. grin , I am also a lady, she is using him to pass exams and not attracted to him.

I learnt a new technical today grin Woooh !

Is that sooooooo? shocked Una wicked ooo embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Effico5real(m): 11:46am On Jul 20, 2019
Lovelyn451:
So long as she's not getting it from another man, the ball is in your court...she may have been like that but if she continues like that, na ur fault ...make ur woman to always want and crave for you...na man u be
hi dear. I love your personal text and I also used it on my watsapp. Can we be friends?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by bizhop01: 11:46am On Jul 20, 2019
You want advise?
you better advise your penis first.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nthrone(m): 11:58am On Jul 20, 2019
stinflame:
You just a lucky man. And you better thank her very well I mean very well. People are saying re u diving in raw, but from the look of things it seems u want her to be a constant sex mate. And one day u will feel relax and dive in raw..
The only thing I think will make u run from her should be Hiv, if not the rest have Vaccine which u can take and still continue the relationship. Ask her about what the ailment is all about

What of Hepatitis b, that one worse pass HIV

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by ejemamaka: 12:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by ejemamaka: 12:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Damn, I wish that I can have a spiritual husband! Lol! It's better than having no husband!!

I always liked older women. What do you think?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by JGirl20(f): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
ceeroh:

wicked laughter
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Xammie001(m): 1:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
The babe no wan waste your destiny[b][/b] like the other guyz
you better take heed and enjoy your romantic moment alone
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by businessman7(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Sit her down bro talk to her let her tell you what's wrong so you guys can tackle the problem together like an adage they said a dead body cannot hide from who will bath it
Bro I can see you love her let her talk to you bro
Best of luck
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 1:37pm On Jul 20, 2019
Nthrone:

What of Hepatitis b, that one worse pass HIV

Wrong information. Nothing as worse as what weakens the immune system. Hepatitis b is just something else depends on ur system and grace. It do clear by itself. Most people have but aren't on any drugs for life cos it's not active. And some it kills, good enough their is a free vaccine. From statistics most adults encounter it, but never knew it before gaining natural immunity.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by izubext007: 1:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
H.I.V
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by saintneo(m): 2:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Damn, I wish that I can have a spiritual husband! Lol! It's better than having no husband!!

You don't know what you are asking for?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Omega30:

Nothing like Alpha guy my guy. Women words are discreet but contains alot if u choice to harken. A woman can be telling u she's cheating on u, but been an Alpha man u no go code. The girl just like him and God just helped him.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Iambond(m): 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
If she's not in good health she should tell you what exactly the problem is, if not then Insist that you two go for an all round test. If she's lying then she probably wants to use your head and have her way to your financial assistance. But the best advice here is to gradually quit because either way wont favor you.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by frozen70(f): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?

She based her refusal on health challenge, pet her to open up to you, you could learn something from it
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by agapesingles: 5:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
Two people are better off than one, for they can help each other succeed."... Ecclesiastes 4:9(NLT)

Are you a christian and single (Never married, Divorced & Widow - age 18 - 55 yrs)? Are you looking for your soul mate, activity partners, someone to pray with, roomates, study partners, or just a friend to talk to? Meeting christian singles has never been more exciting and convenient.

REWARD
We are giving FREE Gold Membership package to the first 500 members who registered through our Android App, to enjoy full features of the community.

DOWNLOAD ANDROID APP: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=agapechristiansingles.com
WEBSITEwww.agapechristiansingles.com

THANKS.
Team ACS

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.