Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (59152 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by oluwasegun007(m): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Zobo juuurrr...

Somebody is seriously drilling her oil well...

Your own is just to make her wet while the other guy complete the work...

Tell her you'll do it with condom, then e take some drugs at the pharmacy...

Tell no one I told u diz

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by blesskewe(f): 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Na direct answer na

Abi u wan die ni
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by naijadrivablog: 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Should we tell him?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by 9jaTalks(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
it's just an advice
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by blesskewe(f): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hedonini:
If you're having girl problems I feel bad for you son.

I got 99 problems but a b.i.t.c.h ain't one.

Kai
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by ChristineC: 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
ceeroh:
Nairaland doctors have killed me ooooo... See as all of them diagnose HIV.

OP, she already said you're a nice guy and nice guys finish last. So no pus*y for you.. Or wait, were you trying to penetrate her without a condom??

Next time she brings up that excuse, tell her you have a condom, then you'd know if her excuse was genuine or not. But my mind dey tell me sey the girl just wan play you, she gives you small romance, you drop cash, while the so-called bad guys are hitting her honeypot on a steady.
leave the learner OP make he dey jonzs grin

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by omotoyossi(m): 11:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol..HIV THINGS.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Maldini212(m): 11:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
APC is a party of criminals
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Damn, I wish that I can have a spiritual husband! Lol! It's better than having no husband!!

This your matter weak me ooo

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by bitingcool: 11:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hola if the comments from nairalanders don make you laugh tire.

9 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by uscofield: 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
Guy, read your book and forget honey pot for now. You will get a lot of pots full of honey when you want them but for now, focus bro.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by dingbang(m): 11:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
ceeroh:

OP, she already said you're a nice guy and nice guys finish last. So no pus*y for you.. Or wait, were you trying to penetrate her without a condom??

Next time she brings up that excuse, tell her you have a condom, then you'd know if her excuse was genuine or not. But my mind dey tell me sey the girl just wan play you, she gives you small romance, you drop cash, while the so-called bad guys are hitting her honeypot on a steady.
this isn't a joking matter. That girl has an infection

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by happney65: 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
ceeroh:

Say no more bro..Say no more...You get it 100%. grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by krize(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Okay

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by ngwababe(f): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
1) It might not be STI, she may have spiritual issues.
2) Bros maybe, she wan discharge you
3) She may also think you will leave her once you enter, so she wan enjoy your kind gesture small before you leave her
4) Maybe, she wan try your patience or your sense of reasoning. Or she fit no carry anything (STI), she might even never do before, she fit dey fear. Fashi all those men dey cluster whatever...

Just keep her still as a girlfriend but find for yourself another girl and enjoy your life. And when she finally wan do, be patient enough to take her to hospital for a test first,or you use condom.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Afflalo(m): 11:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
she might be doing a favour for you...beware of sti
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by worldclass68(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
saving u from STD...or she might be lying
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by am4truth(m): 11:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
Flee sexual immorality.... S3x is for married people....S3x before marriage is a no go area for a heavenly-minded Christian....Abstain from fornication and adultery.

Be like Joseph....Argue with the Bible...

6 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Aarenasbaba(m): 11:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
No chop ur last supper ooooo.......if she no do, other girls will do and leak ur boxers self

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by greggng: 11:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Natoski5:
Guy dont be dumb.....maybe she has STD...

Quit immediately..

First to comment, I dedicate this achievement to my country Nigeria, I know you guys are proud of me... grin grin

Now to the main issue bruhs quit quit quit ooo

She is hiv positive and she is tired of infesting guys....if I were you I will use 30 condom if I am desperate to 've her....otherwise stay away
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by biggy26: 11:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
masternoble:
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?
Lol! Those are self protection games. A lady once told my friend anyone that sleeps with her will die. My guy fear na!
By the way, why do you want to sleep with her, u don pay bride price?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Divay22(f): 11:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
DanDeeBoss:
Lol... Mr, tread carefully

what she said is straight-forward, just understand
Where have you been?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by TotoNaRubber: 11:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
She is playing with you or she has serious health issues.

Dig dip.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Natoski5(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
greggng:

She is hiv positive and she is tired of infesting guys....if I were you I will use 30 condom if I am desperate to 've her....otherwise stay away

Guy u strong ooo, u hear say person get Hiv u still won Bleep shocked

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by OTayobami(m): 11:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Damn, I wish that I can have a spiritual husband! Lol! It's better than having no husband!!

Be careful of what you wish tho
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by EmzyT: 11:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
ceeroh:

Next time she brings up that excuse, tell her you have a condom, then you'd know if her excuse was genuine or not. But my mind dey
tell me sey the girl just wan play you, she gives you small romance, you drop cash, while the so-called bad guys are hitting her honeypot on a steady.

How close are you to their Relationship to know if he's actually giving her Money? Or you think there are no ladies who love and Spend on a guy too?

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by greggng: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Natoski5:

Guy u strong ooo, u hear say person get Hiv u still won Bleep shocked

Abeg go Sidon what about the ashawo wey you dey Bleep all the time...did you test them? Everything na risk in this life. If hiv go penetrate 30 condom then 90 percent of Nigerians get hiv then

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by fisheryems: 11:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
masternoble:

I got no cash bro, you're totally wrong. She is self made and owns a shoe shop before joining school and has been the one spending on me while I help her with her academics.

She may be from the other side of the world tho (principalities dem)
That guy should run
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by leditexy(m): 11:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
masternoble:

I have thought about all these. But how should i end the relationship peacefully without hurting her emotionally, because she was emotionally down before we started dating and I was the one that brightened her mood. Even all my attempts to call it quit so far, she still don't want to give up on me.

I still believe you love her. She is human and under no circumstance should she be denied love and attention. You two are of age so sit her down and sort it out with her, it is a defining moment in both of your lives, so do you embrace it. The outcome might hurt but its going to be fine, that is if you decide to end the relationship.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.