Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,732 members, 7,820,537 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (59149 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Susu888(m): 7:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
seanwilliam:
dnt be fooled, dive in with a thick condom.. even if na hiv, double condom and make sure ur down there is nt shaved, leave it bushy to avoid skin to skin contact.

shocked Haba! Guy fear God small na.... na by force to knack?? undecided. Na so una dey kill una selves young.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by AbdB(f): 9:22pm On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?
omo free the girl oo, make u no go contact HIV. She don take style tell u oo.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by correctyourself(m): 9:13am On Jul 21, 2019
masternoble:
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?

I have a glance on your submission, sex !!!!!, its what your submission bothered on! Maybe you're still a young person; if you're a serious person, get married.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by BareFacedLies(m): 9:22am On Jul 21, 2019
masternoble:

I have thought about all these. But how should i end the relationship peacefully without hurting her emotionally, because she was emotionally down before we started dating and I was the one that brightened her mood. Even all my attempts to call it quit so far, she still don't want to give up on me.

The girl probably has a debilitating ailment

I would advice that you put her in the friendzone
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by jerflakes(m): 9:47am On Jul 23, 2019
fearlessigboman:

Hey you called me??
My name is spiritual husband and you?

grin

My name is village people and I'm monitoring your success

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by taiwozainab(f): 12:39am On Oct 11, 2019
Well
Happy birthday to us in advance sweetie �

As for bae .....have one on one talk with her and make sure she tells the truth... But then be careful of being too in contact with her esp kissing, I wouldn't want to have an ill person as a birthday mate
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by meobizy(f): 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2019
She either has an STI, STD or cancer. She has put you in the friendzone, a place you do not want to reside no matter how much you like her. She also sees herself as beneath you hence fearing you’ll disappear if you get her goodies.

Verdict: Cut her off and find another female. If this one likes you she’ll come back saying “so somebody can not play with you again?”. Seal the deal then and there on whether you want to explore her ‘paradise’ or cut her off once and for all.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Clinghton: 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2019
maybe she got HIV
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Zoroaster: 7:01pm On Dec 17, 2019
Mr. Friendzone..
This one na just format.. She no want make you Bleep am
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by frozen70(f): 9:04pm On Dec 17, 2019
masternoble:

Tell her that you want to take her for medical check up for both of you to know your genotype, hiv status and blood group

Tell her that after the test, the results should be read to both of you same moment

If she refuses to the test, just friend zone her for your own safety.

And if she agrees with it and the result comes out good, then go ahead and if she maintain she can't sleep with you, use style and withdraw from the relationship
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by seoxpert(m): 10:51pm On Aug 05, 2023
Some guys need to go back and relive their childhood days.

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by skj1377(m): 5:47am On Aug 06, 2023
She has hiv
masternoble:

I got no cash bro, you're totally wrong. She is self made and owns a shoe shop before joining school and has been the one spending on me while I help her with her academics.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nmesouma: 3:23pm On Feb 12
I love tell people that your girlfriend or wife can help to be Rich if she really love you
Both of you can plan to start up a business together and be CEO together in one business .
www.sewit.com.ng
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nmesouma: 3:24pm On Feb 12
Sir if you love her and she love you tell her that you guys should start a business together
www.sewit.com.ng
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nmesouma: 3:27pm On Feb 12
Not so brother first ask what is her health issue first too of you should go and see a doctor
www.sewit.com.ng

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video) / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.