Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,151 members, 7,818,473 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (59138 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Natoski5(m): 11:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
greggng:

Abeg go Sidon what about the ashawo wey you dey Bleep all the time...did you test them? Everything na risk in this life. If hiv go penetrate 30 condom then 90 percent of Nigerians get hiv then

Hahahahahahaha...guy!!! ..

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by wamide042(m): 11:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Guy forget all the trash the girl dey tell you...She has finally succeeded in FZ you.....Next time tell her you have condom.....I am a professional in this game..the only reason i will not dick her is if she doesn't have a hole....

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by EmzyT: 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bro, I suggest the best option is to go for a Test if you doubt her Instead of having two minds on the issue!

My Opinion though!!!

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by MrFly(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
Have u kissed her before? If so ur doomed!
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Aidejay(m): 11:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
MAGUN
RUN!! RUN!! RUN!!
MAKE THUNDER NO FIRE U OOOH!
KONJO GO KILL THIS OP OOH!
ABEG MAKE UNA ADVISE AM MAKE IM GBAGA
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by EmzyT: 11:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
wamide042:
Guy forget all the trash the girl dey tell you...She has finally succeeded in FZ you.....Next time tell her you have condom.....I am a professionals in this game..the only reason i will not dick her is if she doesn't have a hole....

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Jchi9876: 11:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
This your girlfriend done carry my man
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by whytepawn1(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
just go get tested... its not wrong if both parties in a relationship decides to voluntarily get tested to know their health status...
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Lugianostar(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Men don't ask their girl friends for show any longer as many are sending their ex girl friends reasonable gifts or credit alerts even those of them that are married happily in their husband house; reasons been that she can just wake up one morning and remembered you rape her 2 years ago when you were hustling at Oshodi especially when she see a post of you in social media as a big boy..!

Wise up boy and stop demanding for show that will indict you in the future.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by naijjaman(m): 11:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
masternoble:
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?

Here are a couple of questions for you, bro!

Does she look healthy?
Does she look emotionally disturbed?
Did you offer to use protection or have c'ndom with you?
Did you prod her further to find out what health problem she has?
Did you try to assure her that regardless of her condition or revelation, you care or love her?

Answering these questions may lead you to something fruitful: either she is a liar or she just want you as a friend but nothing more.
If she doesn't open up, then I think you should move on because she may have something very serious with another bobo somewhere.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Unrated900(m): 11:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lol that girl na yahoo girl

She has a nice boy friend

She only sees your place as a relaxation paradise

Guy this is my advise for you......

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Padua111: 12:01am On Jul 20, 2019
Sorry bro
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Onyi22(f): 12:02am On Jul 20, 2019
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Ekele007: 12:04am On Jul 20, 2019
sincerely, I'll advise you leave her because she has something fishy you don't know. It's a risk staying with her because after awhile you'll be tempted to try harder to convince her. #Stayoff

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by yemi15(m): 12:06am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?

Learn to read between the lines, it is likely HIV, she is HIV Positive. Run for your life! My 2 cents.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Automatic3444(m): 12:07am On Jul 20, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Damn, I wish that I can have a spiritual husband! Lol! It's better than having no husband!!

U need TB JOSHUA grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by sircrabo: 12:14am On Jul 20, 2019
She probably isn't interested in you. She wants to scare you with thoughts of HIV. Three things are involved : 1. force your way and accept whatever the outcome is. 2. Remain in the friend zone and continue spending. 3. Walk away
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Debaiz: 12:14am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

She might have been used spiritually
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Sinavaramini: 12:20am On Jul 20, 2019
She is from the the sea a water spirit, they go about have sex with men, take their destiny, they could be mean, if you are not nice to them, they can kill you, make you impotent or miserable all your life. They have spirit husband that go with them. Be nice and carefull with her, forget sex or else her spirit husband will be mad and deal with you.
masternoble:

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Icon79(m): 12:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Why is everybody jumping onto she has STD bandwagon? I think the most likely issue maybe that she has a spiritual husband and she knows what's coming to you if you dare sleep with her.

O pari
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Chiefqueenn(f): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

I have thought about all these. But how should i end the relationship peacefully without hurting her emotionally, because she was emotionally down before we started dating and I was the one that brightened her mood. Even all my attempts to call it quit so far, she still don't want to give up on me.
I think you should think carefully about the whole situation. She sounds like someone you really like, but you want to call off the relationship because she won't have sex with you? If you really like her, and if the way she feels about you is real, you could just be patient, perhaps she'd open up to you when she's more comfortable. If she just wants to be friends, she shouldn't lead you on still.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by jaxxy(m): 12:26am On Jul 20, 2019
Op she said be her friend so u are free to get anoda gf break up or not and stop asking dump questions u shud be directing to her. Ask her what std she has or what exactly she means.

Also if she’s intentionally spreading std’s to other guys u need to report her to the police ASAP.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 12:26am On Jul 20, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Damn, I wish that I can have a spiritual husband! Lol! It's better than having no husband!!

Hey, text me your phone number
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by royalpens6200: 12:27am On Jul 20, 2019
sharp girl,,,, anyways oga, I personally used that line when I don't want to do or when I want to postpone the doing,,,,,girls sometimes also do it to feel your pressure ,,, if you get,,,,,
what to do,,,,, stay low,,,, act normal,,,,,smell right,,,,,,kiss once in a while to seduce,,,,,do go show,,,,,,
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Lovelyn451(f): 12:54am On Jul 20, 2019
So long as she's not getting it from another man, the ball is in your court...she may have been like that but if she continues like that, na ur fault ...make ur woman to always want and crave for you...na man u be

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Momfa: 12:57am On Jul 20, 2019
Na dem
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by FASASI1(m): 1:04am On Jul 20, 2019
Is sex a most in a relationship??
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by ranmoor: 1:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Hahaha dem don scam u. I remember one lady that told me whenever she has sex she will be beaten mercilessly by masquerade in the dream. Only to get impregnated by one idìot 3 months later...
My brother, you are just an academic boyfriend. Ladies keep different guys for different purposes. I was in your shoe during my undergrad.. U better be collecting the money, do your academic job and look for a gf.
If in doubt, tell her u have condoms, she will change it to spiritual threat.. also whenever u go to her place, look for the drugs she is using.

4 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Olarewaju89: 1:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Go and focus on your education and leave that relationship for Buhari's cows grin grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Babaken(m): 1:20am On Jul 20, 2019
This guy self you are still standing there asking question my brother move said run.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

”It’s Enough” – Bride’s Mum Separates Couple Kissing At Wedding Ceremony (Video) / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes."

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.