Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,873 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer (59154 Views)

My Girlfriend Told Me She’s A Water Spirit (mami Water) / My Girlfriend Told Her Ex That I'm Ugly / My Girlfriend Told A Guy She Is Not In A Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by alphaNomega: 5:43am On Jul 20, 2019
bluefilm:
Just look at how one sharp girl is using words to control my guy!

Sorry Bros.

You know some guys are in trouble today because they did not listen when the lady opened up to them. When you hear their story, they conveniently leave that part out. For this guy, it doesn't change the fact that the girl has been collecting serious prick outside. Maybe to help her business, maybe for fun, only the girl knows.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by bendike: 5:47am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?
You better run bro shocked
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by emkz: 5:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Don't leave her.

Be closer to her. Whatever health challenges she has, be there to support her. Ensure she sees a doctor and gets proper diagnoses. Once that is done, ensure she takes her meds regularly. Teach her safe sex practices and good sexual hygiene. Don't capitalize on her vulnerability for your own gains.

On the other hand (sorry, we look at both sides of issues and argue from both ends), she may as well use that line to keep her cooky jar safe for her potential husband who may or may not be in her life presently. By doing the above I suggested, you may prove to her that you are the man who is her ride or die. Whether she is the one for you or not, always remember that good (and bad) deeds always find a way of coming back to us.

Beyond all the terrible stories we read on Nairaland and other digital media, I am still convinced there are some decent women out there. Decent men like you need to show them decency is a choice and not naivety.

2 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 5:52am On Jul 20, 2019
EmzyT:
Bro, I suggest the best option is to go for a Test if you doubt her Instead of having two minds on the issue!

My Opinion though!!!
there is no need for test, she has done it and found OP isn't a man. grin , I am also a lady, she is using him to pass exams and not attracted to him.

I learnt a new technical today grin Woooh !

..that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by deltateam: 5:59am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

I have thought about all these. But how should i end the relationship peacefully without hurting her emotionally, because she was emotionally down before we started dating and I was the one that brightened her mood. Even all my attempts to call it quit so far, she still don't want to give up on me.

Can't she be your friend without sex?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by emaopel: 6:00am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

I have thought about all these. But how should i end the relationship peacefully without hurting her emotionally, because she was emotionally down before we started dating and I was the one that brightened her mood. Even all my attempts to call it quit so far, she still don't want to give up on me.
Try to be her good friend on one condition that with be secret between the two of you...she need to tell you what is actually happening to her for you to know your limit in the romance play and try to keep it and respect her... Best of luck
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by richard870(m): 6:16am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:
I initially approached her during my 300 level first semester last year, though I was not straight forward letting my intentions known to her. Then as we entered second semester same session I shot my shot and she accepted my proposal. Throughout the three months we spent during the session, we only had wonderful romantic moments no sex though which I never demanded from her because I did not want everything to happen too fast despite realizing she keeps numerous guys around.

Fast forward, we entered another session our final year. And my birthday happened to be on the 26th of April, she got excited to celebrate with me and came for the first time to my new lodge. As a nice lover, I served her her favorite food which we ate together then proceeded with our normal romantic gestures till I got to her panties and her mood changed all of a sudden, I still never mind and tried all I could to relax her mind for the act and she resisted and begged me to stop for my good sake.

I got angry and enquired why I should not have my way into her and her response still got me confused till now. She told me that am one of a rare nice guy she has met in her life, that she doesn't deserve me because she is not good in health and would not want to see me suffer like most bad guys she had come across, also that it will be more better for me to just enjoy friendship with her with no sex attached.
Ever since then, my mind has been pondering why she made those statements. Why she considers me nice and not deserving? Or is she giving me those excuses to deny me sex?

Please fellow Nairalanders advise me concerning the situation. Should I quit the relationship with her and move on?
She only played smart.... prolly cuz she felt you were too fast.

If I may ask, do you intend marrying her?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by holusormi(m): 6:16am On Jul 20, 2019
ceeroh:
Nairaland doctors have killed me ooooo... See as all of them diagnose HIV.

OP, she already said you're a nice guy and nice guys finish last. So no pus*y for you.. Or wait, were you trying to penetrate her without a condom??

Next time she brings up that excuse, tell her you have a condom, then you'd know if her excuse was genuine or not. But my mind dey tell me sey the girl just wan play you, she gives you small romance, you drop cash, while the so-called bad guys are hitting her honeypot on a steady.

Too much sense will not kill you , I Know that’s what the girl is doing , unfortunately this bros is too stupid to notice
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by DanDeeBoss(m): 6:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Divay22:

Where have you been?
i went to heaven and came back..cheesy. how are you too??grin
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by femi4: 6:27am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

Its on health matters ...she's probably carrying stds
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Lekanbery: 6:27am On Jul 20, 2019
Clean Uk used iphone 6s Plus 128GB for sale. Call or whatsapp 0906853565two
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 6:30am On Jul 20, 2019
ceeroh:

OP, she already said you're a nice guy and nice guys finish last. So no pus*y for you.. Or wait, were you trying to penetrate her without a condom??

Next time she brings up that excuse, tell her you have a condom, then you'd know if her excuse was genuine or not. But my mind dey tell me sey the girl just wan play you, she gives you small romance, you drop cash, while the so-called bad guys are hitting her honeypot on a steady.
HPV that causes genital warts and cervical cancer can pass through condom o.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by CharlesJok3r: 6:35am On Jul 20, 2019
ceeroh:

Na pesin wey get sense you be grin grin grin

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Richy150(m): 6:50am On Jul 20, 2019
ceeroh:

You've said it all, once in his shoes before but not the matter of having diseases o, she was a virgin and she keeps telling to wait not until one weyrey guy came from US and hijacked her from me grin In short we dated for good two years without sex but we do BJ most of the time. So my brother jara e, she might be using that sweet words to scope you.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by 9ja083: 6:51am On Jul 20, 2019
U met her when she was newly diagnosed of ?HIV. U helped her to overcome her fears. U gave her hope when she has none. She told u this because she trust u and sees u different from other guys. She will open up to u in near feature.
Just maintain friendship don't include sex.
There are many ppl with HIV but they don't know. Some find out during wedding plan while others may find out when the fall sick and needs medical care.
make sure u know the status of ur patner or better still, abstain till u get married it won't kill you. Keep been nice to her. Respect her privacy. Don't go and start telling ppl she's this and that. With time, she will let u go. And she will understand. Keep been nice to her.

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 20, 2019
My best advice is to take her to a medical centre to knw what's the problem concerning her health issues.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by jibrilELsudan: 7:04am On Jul 20, 2019
Her kukunase is a WMD. She has HIV/AIDS.

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Emmacon: 7:16am On Jul 20, 2019
My brother run, that girl is HIV positive,I had the same experience 7 years ago, and came to discover later she has HIV, but she is late now,so run as fast as u can.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by adanny01(m): 7:18am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

Guy, she has HIV or another deadly STD.

I have had almost exactly the same relationship. Immediately after sec sch, i met this beautiful and fairer that most girls around. We were initially just friends but it was too obvious she had an eye for me so i made it official. Some days later we almost had sex but luckily, my mum came back home from church and interrupted the love session. 2 weeks later my close friends found out i was dating this girl and they all kicked saying she was a bad girl. Every one had story of 1 man or the other, mostly sugar daddies. One of her guys is a confirmed HIV carrier. My next meeting with her, i called it quits, she called me a small boy but i left anyways.

Fast forward 4yrs, i was in the University while she was in a nursing school close to my aunts house. We hanged out together sometime and i discovered she would get picked up by expensive cars most nights and she will apologise. I was wiser so i wanted to cut my cut with proper protection. The girl never allowed me to kiss or have intercourse saying i can have anything on her body except those two. She said am a good guy she doesn't wanna spoil. I told her i am ready for spoiling but she said her mum and my mum know each other very well and she will not do anything bad towards me or my family.

By this time, her rich sugar daddy back home had died of HIV while her health detoriated seriously till she dropped out of school. It was not news that she had HIV.

It dawned on me she didn't want to infect me and was now critically ill. I decided to keep the friendship alive till the end. I would visit her and would spend hours gisting. One day she cried to me in appreciation for being the only person who still visits her on her sick bed, all her friends had abandoned her for fear stigmatization. In the day she died and my mum came home crying and begging me to go for HIV screening and possibly start retroviral drugs since it was gaining popularity then. I told her we were never intimate but even my sister joined in begging me to go for testing, i laughed and assured them.

3 Likes

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by megareal: 7:18am On Jul 20, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Damn, I wish that I can have a spiritual husband! Lol! It's better than having no husband!!

Don't wish for it. grin grin grin. You will end up suicidal. tongue
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by akinsunny2009(m): 7:19am On Jul 20, 2019
Reply the question, Are you trying to penetrate without condom? If yes Use am and hear her story again
masternoble:

I got no cash bro, you're totally wrong. She is self made and owns a shoe shop before joining school and has been the one spending on me while I help her with her academics.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by RulerIAm(m): 7:27am On Jul 20, 2019
MarjieJ98354:
Damn, I wish that I can have a spiritual husband! Lol! It's better than having no husband!!

are you serious? Come to onoku river with 5 raw eggs by 1am tomorrow. I will be waiting.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by WriterX(m): 7:28am On Jul 20, 2019
X will hold a interview , X thinks she is suffering both psychological and health wise, X thinks you have to sit her down and for the first time actually know who she is and what she is going through also X thinks you should stay away from any prickful actions or decisions that may ruin your prickfulness
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by wifeesnatcher(m): 7:31am On Jul 20, 2019
thought you should be thinking of your post graduate course or life after school?

why is everything pvssy

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by fearlessigboman(m): 7:32am On Jul 20, 2019
MarjieJ98354:

Hey you called me??
My name is spiritual husband and you?
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by deavicky(m): 7:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Please which school are u. Let me tell my brothers to watch out.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Deepthoughts: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

gal said she is not good in health, instead of you find out specifically what she meant you are here shouting for advice, you'd better thank your God n wise up don't let excessive lust for sex send you down a black hole.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by kingxsamz(m): 8:05am On Jul 20, 2019

Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by colestephan86: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2019
masternoble:

What's your CGPA, your mate dey blow straight 5 point out of school , u are here asking us to advice you on why we think a girl doesn't want you to get her pregnant.
I'm sure your head is not correct.
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by Mynet11(m): 8:27am On Jul 20, 2019
ceeroh:

My thoughts exactly..
Re: My Girlfriend Told Me She Is Not In Good Health And Wouldn't Want Me To Suffer by realalesh: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2019
You all shouting use condom, use condom,,,,hope you know that there is no condom for thunderbolt(magun) sha.... want do know self...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? / 4lah Folayan: "Women, About Us And Our Nudes." / When You Are Having Nigerian Jollof And The Aroma Of Ghanian Jolof Hits U Hard

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.