Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,334 members, 7,815,657 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:07 PM

Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile (48204 Views)

My Husband Met Me When I Was Doing ‘hookup’– Lady Shares How She Met Her Husband / Man Cries Out After Falling Sick Anytime He Makes Love With His GF Who's A Cheat / Lady Shares Unclad Pic Of Man She Just Slept With & Asked His GF To Come Get Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by infogenius(m): 5:25am On Jul 19, 2019
Interesting!
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Junkie1: 5:29am On Jul 19, 2019
WE STILL GOT GFS LIKE THIS?

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Oovi5(f): 5:31am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
But wait o, how is this our business undecided
Who asked you to open the thread?!

7 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Marcleee(m): 5:32am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:

If your comment is not a joke, then I can only say I pity you

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by NiRfreak(m): 5:32am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
You need love, serious love. if I present you one, you'll still not notice.

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by magicminister: 5:33am On Jul 19, 2019
How come i'm never this lucky with the fucccking bitches in my life.
I've been searching for a real woman but all i get are hungry girls every single time. God epp me ooh!!

14 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 5:37am On Jul 19, 2019
na them know
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by flowx(m): 5:39am On Jul 19, 2019
raquel97:
because you can't do that... You only love base on what the man has in his pockets�

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by lonelydora: 5:40am On Jul 19, 2019
Nwodosis:
Down here, depression means hardship!

grin grin Anyone finding life difficult claims depressed.

She's just a wife material

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by flowx(m): 5:42am On Jul 19, 2019
post=80410579:
Awwwwww
Good morning! You wake up to my hands.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by flowx(m): 5:48am On Jul 19, 2019
Feminism and strong head girls on this platform won't like this... To them the girl na mumu!

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by ivili(m): 5:56am On Jul 19, 2019
NiRfreak:
Love is sweet until you start staying together as couple. That time, what we call 'see finish' and serial test will set in, and the thread of patience stretched beyond modulus into exhaustion.
Thén you'll crave and wonder what has happened to the sweet love you once shared in the days of yore. You will look back and just want to start all over again.
Unfortunately, starting all over will have to involve another person. So and so the cycle goes un-end. The mirage of love.
Scary when you think about it but,what can we do?We need the love,the marriage and the wahala wen follow am.
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Omudia11: 6:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Did she tell he does? Do you know if they already planned to live together?
eni4real:
Someone will still say the guy owe her nothing..
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Omudia11: 6:03am On Jul 19, 2019
Because like poles attract. You're a fvck boy and you attract hungry girls. Good match.
magicminister:
I've been searching for a real woman but all i get are hungry girls every single time. God epp me ooh!!

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Omudia11: 6:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Is feminism the cause of your frustration in life?
flowx:
Feminism and strong head girls on this platform won't like this... To them the girl na mumu!
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by ishawlar: 6:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Our girls here are dum all they know is to slay on the instagram and making noise with there dirty body. I thank the lord for u it is important ooo

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by bamasite(m): 6:04am On Jul 19, 2019
Good girl

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Nobody: 6:06am On Jul 19, 2019
NiRfreak:
Love is sweet until you start staying together as couple. That time, what we call 'see finish' and serial test will set in, and the thread of patience stretched beyond modulus into exhaustion.
Thén you'll crave and wonder what has happened to the sweet love you once shared in the days of yore. You will look back and just want to start all over again.
Unfortunately, starting all over will have to involve another person. So and so the cycle goes un-end. The mirage of love.

Don't overthink it. Just like the guy said, "It's the simple things that make me love her" Love is very simple, but humans are complex. When you make simple your complexities, you'll find out that it's easy.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by swtdrms(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
Words are very powerful. Always say the right words and impact people's lives positively....

Click on my signature or profile for the sale of this Foreign used beautiful machine. Peugeot 407 EW12 engine 6 gears. Car runs on 6.5litres for every 100km. Confirmed not theoretical. Friday bonus.... bring a buyer and get a huge weekend share...

Send me DM with price and ur location
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Austineva(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin
Olalan:
Talk about true love not all this mechanical love(monetary induced) our naija girls offer.
; grin ; grin grin
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Lawson081(m): 6:13am On Jul 19, 2019
lucky you bruh,you caught an angel not one of these End time women..

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by flowx(m): 6:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Omudia11:
Is feminism the cause of your frustration in life?
Sorry o anty feminism. I don't no that you will vex.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Austineva(m): 6:19am On Jul 19, 2019
sonnie10:

If you were to be the GF, you would have abandoned him since right?
she is not only an animal but, a zoo grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by promiseniqqa(m): 6:20am On Jul 19, 2019
huh... i thought this gonna reduse the price of garri.... but it seems d price is still higher
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 6:21am On Jul 19, 2019
NiRfreak:
you have said wise words, i see all this small children comment and i laugh. They seem not to what life is ,they still want Disney fairy tales . lol.

Personally, the lady did well but if i were her brother ,i will not advice her to marry him. What happens in the marriage when the kids come in and she does not have the time to attend to his "seasonal depression "?. How many more seasons does she have to deal with his on and off depression? Too much responsibility to take for another person's life if you ask me.

2 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Austineva(m): 6:25am On Jul 19, 2019
magicminister:
grin grin grin
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by Dolorsa: 6:26am On Jul 19, 2019
If na some naija girls, depression go tire you.

1 Like

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by missCAPS: 6:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Tried sending inspirational messages to someone I was dating and he was depressed at a time and he ended up insulting me... No be say we no sabi spontaneous sh*t, some men are just mean.

4 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 6:29am On Jul 19, 2019
magicminister:
check yourself, you might be the one that brought ant infested firewood into the house that is now attracting lizards. Also i have heard people say "you are what you attract".
Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by blindjustice13(m): 6:33am On Jul 19, 2019
missCAPS:
Tried sending inspirational messages to someone I was dating and he was depressed at a time and he ended up insulting me... No be say we no sabi spontaneous sh*t, some men are just mean.
lol. Some people are alien to affection cos they never had one . most of them had dysfunctional families, grew up with aggression around them. So you cant really blame them. Lol

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by popcykaylah(m): 6:35am On Jul 19, 2019
No be our naija girls ..them go add to the guy depression so tay e go commit suicide. Na only money and toh jump enter person car come sit like indomie for inside carton..

3 Likes

Re: Man Who Suffers Depression Shares How His GF Left Messages To Make Him Smile by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:37am On Jul 19, 2019
He is lucky. Not like the witch that call herself a girlfriend. I have abandoned her anyway.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Outrage As Men Sexualize A -5-year-old Girl Wearing Bum Shorts On TV Talk Show / Abuja Where You Get Married Without Bride Price / Non- Sexual Attributes That Attract Ladies To Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.